Racism on parade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody wants the white man to repent for being white. But, all these minorities are always trying to migrate to the white countries. If white people are so terrible, why do they want to come here?

And, if everyone is trying to get here, because their culture failed, their governing failed, why should the white man want to learn from that culture? Why should the white man layaside his culture which is functioning and allow minorities to take over who couldn't maintain their own?

Just because I am Christian doesn't mean I let racist minorities or leftest liberals use Christianity as a means to make me feel guilty of something which I am not. Just because a person embraces another race doesn't mean they are spiritual. Just because you disown your own race doesn't make you spiritual.

I have every reason to be proud of the white race and it's accomplishments. Look at the world today. The greatest governments in the world are white, and, have a Christian heritage. One might blame God for that since He directed Paul to go to Europe when Paul was bent on going other places. (Acts 16:6-10)

No apology here for being white and Christian.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have every reason to be proud of the white race
that is misdirected pride imo, but it is undeniable that we have also made great strides in the US. At what cost is maybe tbd, but at least we are actually talking about incest and child abuse/rape now, whereas they used to just be accepted.

But it is this ridiculous denying of any culpability whatsoever for the state of the rest of the world that brings Americans under condemnation

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I guess I could love people who have blue eyes too, just to assign a random physical trait to feel tribal about; but it gets in the way of my call to love everyone, so I think I will pass. Branding people is even more ridiculous than branding merchandise.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I guess I could love people who have blue eyes too, just to assign a random physical trait to feel tribal about; but it gets in the way of my call to love everyone, so I think I will pass. Branding people is even more ridiculous than branding merchandise.

You branded white people as racists in your opening post.

Save your 'love' for others. We don't need it, or want it.

Stranger

Reactions: Willie T

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You branded white people as racists in your opening post.

Save your 'love' for others. We don't need it, or want it.

Stranger

Actually, I will expand my definition - all people who over identify with their physical attributes are racist. White, black, brown - if you define yourself by adherence to a tribe of people who believe their physical similarities make them worthy of privilege, you are racist.

Reactions: Willie T and Job

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I will expand my definition - all people who over identify with their physical attributes are racist. White, black, brown - if you define yourself by adherence to a tribe of people who believe their physical similarities make them worthy of privilege, you are racist.

Christianity is loving God and Neighbor. You reject love of neighbor, you reject Christ.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh, now you want to expand. Now that you are found to be a racist because of your racism against white people. Now you want to expand. What a hypocrite you are.

You're a racist, and now are a hypocrite, trying to crawl away from it. Your gutless actions are there for all to see.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, now you want to expand. Now that you are found to be a racist because of your racism against white people. Now you want to expand. What a hypocrite you are.

You're a racist, and now are a hypocrite, trying to crawl away from it. Your gutless actions are there for all to see.

Stranger

Ha. Classic....

No crawling is necessary to expand a point of view....in fact educated people consider it, 'learning' - you might want to try it.

In this case, I was simply further explaining my point of view. Nothing I stated contradicts anything I've stated in the past.

Fact is, any time you sniff out a perceived change in someone's post, you jump on it in full attack mode. You are not trying to find common ground - you are trying to magnify differences so you can strengthen your own identity by comparing it to others. It is just tribalism. If you can convince yourself and others that every point held by others is hypocritical or wrong, your POV must be right.......it's a fallacy, of course, but I guess it's all you've got to defend your racism/tribalism/dualism.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
um, because we turn their countries into a living hell?

HA!!!

Ha. Classic....

No crawling is necessary to expand a point of view....in fact educated people consider it, 'learning' - you might want to try it.

In this case, I was simply further explaining my point of view. Nothing I stated contradicts anything I've stated in the past.

Fact is, any time you sniff out a perceived change in someone's post, you jump on it in full attack mode. You are not trying to find common ground - you are trying to magnify differences so you can strengthen your own identity by comparing it to others. It is just tribalism. If you can convince yourself and others that every point held by others is hypocritical or wrong, your POV must be right.......it's a fallacy, of course, but I guess it's all you've got to defend your racism/tribalism/dualism.

This is why I'm surprised there are still members wasting their good time with Stranger on this subject.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HA!!!

This is why I'm surprised there are still members wasting their good time with Stranger on this subject.

Indeed..... like a dog returns to his vomit; a fool repeats his folly....got hooked again

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha. Classic....

You changed because you were found out to be racist against whites. It would be better if you quit your hypocritical posturing of you being so concerned over 'racism' of others when you are racist yourself. Understand, I don't mind racism. Everyone is racist whether they admit it or not. Until you own up to it, you are crawling trying to hide it.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
nice. i might say "worthy of privilege from you," like one might treat a family member over a stranger maybe. "Loving your family" extended

Reactions: aspen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You changed because you were found out to be racist against whites. It would be better if you quit your hypocritical posturing of you being so concerned over 'racism' of others when you are racist yourself. Understand, I don't mind racism. Everyone is racist whether they admit it or not. Until you own up to it, you are crawling trying to hide it.

Stranger
little children aren't racist. Racism is learned behavior, i'm sure you would agree with that right. If one is racist it is because they were taught racism

Reactions: aspen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and you better believe that one of the first towns you will be sent to will be Catholics--if you were raised Southern Baptist--and etc, at least that was my experience. But if you just never leave town i guess you won't have to worry about it