Racism on parade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly so - you have proved my point of not one of us/don't fit etc - the UN should have shelter, jobs etc for migrants especially illegal migrants to do, with money provided by members of the UN - Would keep anybody busy working to make the deserts and desolate places bloom again and provide homes etc - consider this seriously and it is a mistake to think and wrongly interpret that Jesus said "love one another" when in fact He said "love one another as I have loved you" which is a totally different kettle of fish He even referred to the Samaritans as dogs and some Jews as a brood of vipers - twinc
But, we should not expect a lot from the UN as it is today. Fixing this world can only be done in accord with God, and generally speaking neither the UN nor the USA are on very good terms with Him at the moment. Will that be changed in the near future?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
But, we should not expect a lot from the UN as it is today. Fixing this world can only be done in accord with God, and generally speaking neither the UN nor the USA are on very good terms with Him at the moment. Will that be changed in the near future?

only if and when it is really understood and accepted what Jesus said and why and what He really meant when He went on to say "I say unto you love your enemies and not many see why this can or should be accepted - twinc

Reactions: amadeus

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha. here, yes. because it has gone global now. But our 1950s is happening right now in the Far East, and i guess some other BRICs too

Yes. You are right about that

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha ya, they're excepted alright; the state of Israel has a huge apartheid problem, not so hidden, reflected in other social issues, a huge rape problem, and i mean Jewish men raping Jewish women, and class divisions even more distinct than here. A big mess.

On the flip side, they all eat real food, even the quickie marts sell squishies made from real fruit, and like 50 kinds of nuts at the counter, etc. Junk food is much less evident, and moves a lot slower, mostly to tourists i guess. And you can get Cubans :)

This is the second time that you have responded to a statement or post that I have placed, that mentions Israel! and both times you have brought up the subject of Jews raping Jewesses. are you somewhat anti-semetic??? or just against Israel!!! Please do not think that I am offended, Just curious.

Reactions: Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a Christian we recognize our lives are in the hand of God. This doesn't mean we cease to move. God provides always. Yet I am required to go to work. Or should I just sit home and wait till God delivers my food, my money for the bills, etc.

I'm sure Australia has some form of elections. Do you vote? Do you have a political opinion? Or are we Christians required not to? Are we required to be too spiritual to get involved with voting and choosing the form of government we are under?

If a man breaks into my home do I fall down in prayer as he attacks my family because I am not to take any thought of my life? Or do I try and do something to stop him, all the while trusting God that my life is in His hands?

Confronting the issues of 'race' is difficult. Unless you are attacking white people. Then it gets the approval of all, cause they know white people are racist. I wonder why the NAACP is not called a racist organization?

Stranger

!st answer--6 days shall you work, and rest on the 7th-God expects us to do what we can to provide for ourselves, maybe He Provided the Job.
2nd- there is nothing wrong with voting, we should always try to place over us a good King! in the end we will Have One!! unfortunately we get the King we deserve, only by the unrighteousness of our Nation!!
3rd- I believe the 10 Commandments are as valid today as the day they were Given!!! Thou Shall Not Murder, murder is a act of pre-meditation Self defense is an act of survival, any one who stands by while their family is attacked, and does nothing is a coward, we have the right to protect our loved ones, and by the way, thou shall not kill is not what it originally said if that was so how would we eat meat.
4th- Racism is in My Opinion, the work of our common enemy, anything that brings division among people, marriages, ect can only be from the wicked one.
Israel was given Laws, without Laws all you have is anarchy, we have laws but they are not enforced. We have become a nation without God, without God there are no God given rights, and no God given responsibility. so now we have Government given rights, and what the Government giveith, the Government taketh away.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this comes close to my way of thinking - so
lest we forget - not just President Trump but God stated that Racism was common to all races and mankind in general - so what are we going to do to cure this malady - are we going to force and kill one another and make us love one another - lets start by recognising and accepting that it is very difficult if not impossible to like or love something or someone that one does not like or love for to do so is to live a lie - the universal problem appears to be and has been "you are not one of us - you just don't fit - get out of our country"- we don't like you" etc - not just one was killed as in Charlestolleville/Virginia but thousands in the partition of India - so the more the migrants the greater the problem it seems - so why is the UN not placing them where they would be safe and welcome or in uninhabited places around the world and make the desolate places and deserts bloom again and here they could really be a united nation/nations - imho - twinc

but,,,,,but,,,,loving unconditionally - even our enemies! is the entire point Jesus was making during his ministry. Everything other than loving outwardly (God/neighbor) is window dressing. I doubt God will say to us on Judgment Day, 'great job loving those who you found easy to love'

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
!st answer--6 days shall you work, and rest on the 7th-God expects us to do what we can to provide for ourselves, maybe He Provided the Job.
2nd- there is nothing wrong with voting, we should always try to place over us a good King! in the end we will Have One!! unfortunately we get the King we deserve, only by the unrighteousness of our Nation!!
3rd- I believe the 10 Commandments are as valid today as the day they were Given!!! Thou Shall Not Murder, murder is a act of pre-meditation Self defense is an act of survival, any one who stands by while their family is attacked, and does nothing is a coward, we have the right to protect our loved ones, and by the way, thou shall not kill is not what it originally said if that was so how would we eat meat.
4th- Racism is in My Opinion, the work of our common enemy, anything that brings division among people, marriages, ect can only be from the wicked one.
Israel was given Laws, without Laws all you have is anarchy, we have laws but they are not enforced. We have become a nation without God, without God there are no God given rights, and no God given responsibility. so now we have Government given rights, and what the Government giveith, the Government taketh away.

That is all well and good. But you need to address these questions in light of what I was responding to. In other words, your answers are incomplete unless you address what I was responding to. Which you didn't.

So...in light of that...make your point.

Stranger

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
but,,,,,but,,,,loving unconditionally - even our enemies! is the entire point Jesus was making during his ministry. Everything other than loving outwardly (God/neighbor) is window dressing. I doubt God will say to us on Judgment Day, 'great job loving those who you found easy to love'

yes, yes of course - great sounding words but you have not told us how it is possible to like or love something or someone one does not like or love and why we should - twinc

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, yes of course - great sounding words but you have not told us how it is possible to like or love something or someone one does not like or love and why we should - twinc

We are called by Jesus to love one another (why we love). Loving one another is contributing to the needs of our neighbor, whatever that might look like - providing what we can give without judgment.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
We are called by Jesus to love one another (why we love). Loving one another is contributing to the needs of our neighbor, whatever that might look like - providing what we can give without judgment.

sorry but wrong - Jesus called us to love each other as He loved us - so guess how He loved us and why - twinc

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dying for us was not the only way Jesus loves us. He loved us through service towards His neighbor - healing, washing the feet of his disciples, multiply the loaves and fishes; he met our needs during his earthy ministry and even more so today.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

And so then is it not possible for God within a man to accomplish the impossible? What is the mystery of it?

"Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Col 1:26-27

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thus to ignore race, as though it shouldn't exist, as though it is wrong, is going against God.
Well going on your account, white man would be the most wicked of all, so I wouldnt be to proud of boasting of your colour. WW1, WW2, Crusades, and goodness knows what else.

Reactions: Helen and aspen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
This is the second time that you have responded to a statement or post that I have placed, that mentions Israel! and both times you have brought up the subject of Jews raping Jewesses. are you somewhat anti-semetic??? or just against Israel!!! Please do not think that I am offended, Just curious.
i bring that up because i was completely unaware of it until some, many Jewesses mentioned it. I guess the general belief is that it is kept out of the news, but i can't read Hebrew. It is a way to provide some context for those with this idealized picture of the state of Israel, imo. I stay with Jews there, and imo Jews are just people too, like anybody else.

Of course to us they mostly seem like Muslims, hard to even tell much difference on the street, which for me completed the strangest...triad? that i have ever seen on the planet; that being that one between the three religions, where each one has a relationship to the other, that the third perceives...ha, don't guess i will be able to explain much better,

but a clue might be that to Jews, Christians are in general perceived to be = Muslims, although this is usually occluded to us also, and i would say more prevalent among the older generation. Of course many Jews and Muslims get along fine, but mostly younger ones.

So, We don't really recognize this Christian=Muslim thing to Jews--if you ever heard some of Bibi's early rantings, trust me you would demand that all aid to Israel be stopped tomorrow; to him we are dogs to be eaten--but Muslims do.

Add to that that we are completely oblivious of our relationship with Muslims--or our similarity, i guess, i'm not really putting this right--as both religions accept Christ, even though some minor semantics are used to keep us apart. And we give Jews--whose leadership mostly consider us dogs--billions of dollars a year in aid, not that we don't give Muslims aid too, but let's admit that Israel is pretty much a satellite of US in a way that Egypt just is not, the point being that our aid to Muslim leadership is mostly cooperation money or whatever.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
so, smile at a Jew and they might smile back, but smile at a Muslim, who really wants to be like you and looks up to you, and you will have a friend for life lol--which i guess is why so many work so hard to keep us at each others' throats.

these are a more...hot-blooded people, is the best way i could put it, so something else quite strange to me that i noticed was, our lack of mutual respect, that we can see even in our forums? non-existent over there, at least in public. i guess "civility" is the word.

we of course perceive ourselves to be superior, and we are in a sense--but not in the sense that we would like lol, we are complete idiots in a sense, and i see that our government works hard to foster that. We of course believe that we are entitled to the pillage of other countries that our government makes possible, and this is almost completely hidden from us.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Are we required to be too spiritual to get involved with voting and choosing the form of government we are under?
ha you choose, but don't doubt that your actions indicate the "government" you put yourself under, and you cannot serve two masters. Now pledge allegiance however you will.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you're confused it is not because explanation hasn't been given. You're confused because you don't want to know. There is some truth to the old saying, ignorance is bliss. But even then, that will turn and bite you. Ignorance is bliss until that which your ignorance allowed to progress, lands on your front porch.

Stranger
iow "God maybe can't protect me like the Bible says, so i better get a gun just in case."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Well, if you are white, and it has come to your own home, that answer will not suffice. You and your family will be killed because you are white.

If you are not white, then yes it is better to keep silent. You probably will survive.

Stranger
yet Christ told us that we would be handed over and killed for His Name.

Last edited: