Racism on parade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have answered your question about how I plan to handle it. I do not see minorities as an enemy so it is difficult to for me to see how I am trying to attack white people and defend minorities. I think we all need to respect differences and focus on similarities. I recognize the problem of racism in America and I want to continue to work towards unity based on mutual respect. I believe we are called to love everyone and love includes respect

You have chosen to support and listen to minorty groups and to believe the white people are wrong. The subject here which is yours is 'racism on parade'. By which you choose to call the white people racist and not you or your minorities. And which you want to 'root out'. What a hypocrite you are. And you now say , 'how am I attacking white people'.

Do you believe that white people have the right to peaceful protest under the Constitution. Or is that just reserved for your minorities? And what is it you wanted to 'root out'. Go ahead and lie to me. I can take it.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you or anyone calling this racism, may as well be yelling "Fire!" in a theater. You are inciting violence. And it is not the same use of the word as it has historically been used - it's not the correct term at all. It's hate-speech, the incorrect use of terms for a political agenda. "Hate", being the correct word.

But in this case, it is not the accused who is spewing hatred, but the accusers.

Are you at risk of being violent after reading this thread? If so, please stop reading!

I am not alone in my view of what happened in Virginia. In fact, the marchers are being condemned for their protest and the violence that ensued, by the majority of the country and the world. "Jews will not replace us" is a racist statement, is it not?

If a fire was started in a theater and burned up a bunch of people, I would condemn the fire and the people who started it - people should get offended, it is appalling.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have chosen to support and listen to minorty groups and to believe the white people are wrong. The subject here which is yours is 'racism on parade'. By which you choose to call the white people racist and not you or your minorities. And which you want to 'root out'. What a hypocrite you are. And you now say , 'how am I attacking white people'.

Do you believe that white people have the right to peaceful protest under the Constitution. Or is that just reserved for your minorities? And what is it you wanted to 'root out'. Go ahead and lie to me. I can take it.

Stranger

Peaceful protesting is part of being American. Are you telling me that the March was peaceful before minorities showed up? Before the driver of the car killed a person? When exactly was it a peaceful protest?

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is sad that Americans had to be embarrassed by a full display of our inherent racism in Charlottesville to take notice of our incompetent President. Even his taunts against a crazy leader with nuclear weapons didn't do it, but his racism on parade might actually topple the man baby in the White House because of his dysfunctional frontal lobe; his lack of a filter exposed Americas racism, which has been with us all along and ignored. I hope we get rid of Trump, but we cannot forget what we saw in Charlottesville either. That was not fake news. We are a racist society and we need to own it and actively root it out. Germany had to own their part in WWII and actively work against Racism and Fascism - America is long overdue.

your not one of those who hate people who hate are you? if you are, then you must hate yourself also. it must suck to be you, if you hate yourself because you hate those who hate.

the US of A is nothing more than another nation in a long history of nations and empires that have no duty to stop hate. there is nothing in the constitution that is against hate, inequality in legal terms yes, but the word hate isn't included in the constitution, therefore it is legal to hate at one's own discretion. no nation is required to not hate nor eliminate hate. and that is what is at issue here. the right to hate.

therefore I hate people who hate people who hate, and under the constitution I have that right. also morons that think voters don't have the right to hate are self destructive in the political arena of the US of A. which is why they hate Trump because he doesn't buy into there immature nonsense of self importance, nor does he appease them like they expect to be appeased. hate groups "as they are called by media" have just as much right to hate as those groups who hate them because they are tagged as hate groups. but the groups who hate "hate groups" are not tagged as hate groups by the media because the media is one of them. what is good for the goose is good for the gander. haters of those who hate have no more right to hate then those who hate. that is the agreed law of the land. hence the position of the President who is up holding that law and precept.

the US of A liberated the oppressed in WWII of course you again speak like a coward disparaging the goodness of a nation equating it with Nazis, your an idiot. the Jews didn't get a voice in the public arena, heck most nation until the US never paid any attention to the needs of the oppressed or disenfranchised unless it was a all out hostile revolt, but the oppressed in the US of A do have the right under the constitution to voice their issues, even if it is because they hate something. the world today respect rights of citizen because the US was given so much power and influence in the world.

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus tells us to love our neighbors, DPMartin.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peaceful protesting is part of being American. Are you telling me that the March was peaceful before minorities showed up? Before the driver of the car killed a person? When exactly was it a peaceful protest?

No, I am asking you, which you avoided, do you believe white people have a right to protest under the Constitution or is that just reserved for minorities?

Can white people protest without the threat of minorities staging a violent anti-protest , and be protected?

Are you saying it wasn't a peaceful protest because it was white?

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. Seth Wispelwey
Directing minister of Restoration Village Arts and consulting organizer for Congregate C'ville

I am a pastor in Charlottesville, and antifa saved my life twice on Saturday. Indeed, they saved many lives from psychological and physical violence—I believe the body count could have been much worse, as hard as that is to believe. Thankfully, we had robust community defense standing up to white supremacist violence this past weekend. Incredibly brave students held space at the University of Virginia and stared down a torch-lit mob that vastly outnumbered them on Friday night. On Saturday, battalions of anti-fascist protesters came together on my city’s streets to thwart the tide of men carrying weapons, shields, and Trump flags and sporting MAGA hats and Hitler salutes and waving Nazi flags and the pro-slavery “stars and bars.”

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am asking you, which you avoided, do you believe white people have a right to protest under the Constitution or is that just reserved for minorities?

Can white people protest without the threat of minorities staging a violent anti-protest , and be protected?

Are you saying it wasn't a peaceful protest because it was white?

Stranger

All Americans can peacefully protest. You are avoiding my question: when was this ever a peaceful protest?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the nationalist have a permit to protest at the university of Virginia? Or just the park?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Americans can peacefully protest. You are avoiding my question: when was this ever a peaceful protest?

Then why wern't the white people allowed to protest peacefully? Why were the minorities allowed to hinder and attack them? It was a peaceful protest until the minorities entered with their anti-protest. More known as anti-white protest.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the nationalist have a permit to protest at the university of Virginia? Or just the park?

The nationalists had a permit. Did the anti-protesters have a permit? Why arn't you asking that question? Because you are a racist. An anti-white racist.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nationalists had a permit. Did the anti-protesters have a permit? Why arn't you asking that question? Because you are a racist. An anti-white racist.

Stranger

The white nationalists did not have a permit to march at the university of Virginia on Friday night. They did not have a permit to march at Emancipation Park. They did have a permit to protest at another park.

The protesters of the white nationalists did not have a permit. They are reported to have been protecting churches and other buildings - the anti fascist groups were reported to be protecting against assaults for the nationalists who were trying to enter Emmacipation Park.

I have provided an eyewitness account from a minister.

The Saturday protest was already violent due to the unlawful assembly and violence that occurred the night before at the Univerty of Virginia.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course it was a peaceful protest. Until the anti-protesters arrived.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The white nationalists did not have a permit to march at the university of Virginia on Friday night. They did not have a permit to march at Emancipation Park. They did have a permit to protest at another park.

The protesters of the white nationalists did not have a permit. They are reported to have been protecting churches and other buildings - the anti fascist groups were reported to be protecting against assaults for the nationalists who were trying to enter Emmacipation Park.

I have provided an eyewitness account from a minister.

The Saturday protest was already violent due to the unlawful assembly and violence that occurred the night before at the Univerty of Virginia.

Oh, the anti-protesters are 'reported to have been protecting churches'. Sure. And you believe that because you are a racist against the white people and are for the minorities. Protecting churches? Please don't make me vomit. Like the atheistic left wants to protect churches. What a lie.

I don't believe your 'eyewitness account'. They call that 'hear say' in the courts.

The anti-protesters were there because they hate the white people. And you ain't got the guts to admit it. All you can do is travel the PC road trying to not make yourself look like the racist you are. Saving the churches...how lame.

Stranger

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I look at how people have reacted to these recent events, it reminds me how good Satan really is at sowing discord among groups. After all, a house can't stand if its divided against itself. How he can get everybody at each others throats over petty race identity issues of all things just never ceases to amaze me. His guile truly knows no end.

Reactions: Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, the anti-protesters are 'reported to have been protecting churches'. Sure. And you believe that because you are a racist against the white people and are for the minorities. Protecting churches? Please don't make me vomit. Like the atheistic left wants to protect churches. What a lie.

I don't believe your 'eyewitness account'. They call that 'hear say' in the courts.

The anti-protesters were there because they hate the white people. And you ain't got the guts to admit it. All you can do is travel the PC road trying to not make yourself look like the racist you are. Saving the churches...how lame.

Stranger

Of course you don't believe any account but Alex Jones, right? Everything else is from the libtard media....

"equally funny, in a sick way, is how many backers of Trump are suddenly seeing so many shades of gray, for want of a better term, when it comes to white nationalist marches in America. In World War II, there were undoubtedly Germans who didn’t share the Nazi ideology and were killed by American GIs. Just as there undoubtedly were American soldiers who were “bad apples” lusting for the kill. But we don’t think “both sides” were at fault for the Second World War. I don’t recall many Bush administration supporters worrying about “both sides” in the 2003 Iraq War, either—those poor innocent, pure of heart members of Saddam Hussein’s Ba’ath Party, for example, whose lives were taken by American military forces during our invasion of their country. When police officers have been involved in violent altercations, I must have missed all the Republican leaders attacking “both sides” for the loss of life. If memory serves, Republicans have instead been powerful, even strident, defenders of the police. Rare are those questioning the motives of the cops or wanting to dive deep into, and defend, the motivations of those who attacked then. When O.J. Simpson was arrested for the murder of his ex-wife and her friend, where were all the Republicans who thought maybe Nicole Brown Simpson had it coming? Maybe Ron Goldman threatened O.J. with violence? Maybe “both sides” were in error there, too" -Matt Latimer, Republican.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you don't believe any account but Alex Jones, right? Everything else is from the libtard media....

"equally funny, in a sick way, is how many backers of Trump are suddenly seeing so many shades of gray, for want of a better term, when it comes to white nationalist marches in America. In World War II, there were undoubtedly Germans who didn’t share the Nazi ideology and were killed by American GIs. Just as there undoubtedly were American soldiers who were “bad apples” lusting for the kill. But we don’t think “both sides” were at fault for the Second World War. I don’t recall many Bush administration supporters worrying about “both sides” in the 2003 Iraq War, either—those poor innocent, pure of heart members of Saddam Hussein’s Ba’ath Party, for example, whose lives were taken by American military forces during our invasion of their country. When police officers have been involved in violent altercations, I must have missed all the Republican leaders attacking “both sides” for the loss of life. If memory serves, Republicans have instead been powerful, even strident, defenders of the police. Rare are those questioning the motives of the cops or wanting to dive deep into, and defend, the motivations of those who attacked then. When O.J. Simpson was arrested for the murder of his ex-wife and her friend, where were all the Republicans who thought maybe Nicole Brown Simpson had it coming? Maybe Ron Goldman threatened O.J. with violence? Maybe “both sides” were in error there, too" -Matt Latimer, Republican.

Again, did those white people have the right under the Constitution to protest?

Didn't the anti-protesters attempt to take away that right? Along with the police and local authorities who didn't protect them?

And what gives you the 'right' to deny these people their rightes as a people, by saying they must be 'rooted' out?

You are a racist as much as anyone else is. But you only want your racism to be protected.

Stranger

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus tells us to love our neighbors, DPMartin.

to be loved by thy neighbor isn't a constitutional right, is it? this is a civil issue in a gentile nation, not a issue in the Kingdom of God. false expectation from one's neighbor makes for incorrect civil expectations.

Christian are told to love thy neighbor as thyself therefore what if you hate yourself? to treat others as you would be treated has an individual interpretation in the world that varies to every possibility. plus again in the world everyone has there own judgment of what love is.

so again God is love and to love thy neighbor as one's self would have to be one wants salvation and mercy of God and one should seek the same for thy neighbor. but this is not a salvation issue, its about the right to hate those who hate.

its deceitful to expect human nature to perform as though its God's nature.