Racism on parade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you at risk of being violent after reading this thread? If so, please stop reading!

I am not alone in my view of what happened in Virginia. In fact, the marchers are being condemned for their protest and the violence that ensued, by the majority of the country and the world. "Jews will not replace us" is a racist statement, is it not?

If a fire was started in a theater and burned up a bunch of people, I would condemn the fire and the people who started it - people should get offended, it is appalling.
I am not the one inciting violence here. Turning things around and blaming the other party for the very thing you yourself are guilty of seems to be a liberal tactic. Not only are you doing it with the subject at hand, but now you are doing the same to me for calling you on your part in inciting greater violence. I must say, this type of behavior is unbecoming.

As for not being alone in your position, there is no justification due for being accompanied by a mob, shouting "Crucify him!" Two wrongs don't make it right. But, again, if you join with the world to do what the world does...it is because you are of the world. I am telling you not to do as the world does - be not of the world.

If you fight fire with fire, you too become appalling.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I look at how people have reacted to these recent events, it reminds me how good Satan really is at sowing discord among groups. After all, a house can't stand if its divided against itself. How he can get everybody at each others throats over petty race identity issues of all things just never ceases to amaze me. His guile truly knows no end.

Oh? And you want to posture yourself as spiritually superior to this conflict.

Why is this issue petty? Because it doesn't affect you?

What house is divided that you are speaking of?

Why is this not part of the spiritual warfare ?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no coward like those of the liberal left. When everything is going their way, they are bold as hyenas. But when it is not, they are no where to be found.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh? And you want to posture yourself as spiritually superior to this conflict.

:rolleyes: Well, yes actually, I'm above skin color. In God's eyes, we are all one flesh, of the generations of Adam, equally Jew and Gentile.

Why is this issue petty? Because it doesn't affect you?

:rolleyes: No, because its nothing more than a distraction from the real enemy which is Satan. What better way to do this than to have the plebs fighting each other over nonsense?

What house is divided that you are speaking of?

:rolleyes: The nation.

Why is this not part of the spiritual warfare ?

:rolleyes: Perhaps because God considers it petty? Because the battle isn't with flesh and blood but against spiritual principalities that rule over the darkness of this world? Do you really believe you have your priorities straight with God?

Last edited:
Reactions: aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: Well, yes actually, I'm above skin color. In God's eyes, we are all one flesh, of the generations of Adam, equally Jew and Gentile.

:rolleyes: No, because its nothing more than a distraction from the real enemy which is Satan. What better way to do this than to have the plebs fighting each other over nonsense?

:rolleyes: Perhaps because God considers it petty? Because the battle isn't with flesh and blood but against spiritual principalities that rule over the darkness of this world? Do you really believe you have your priorities straight with God?

I think loving neighbor is Gods Will; racism gets in the way of loving everyone so it is an important issue.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think loving neighbor is Gods Will; racism gets in the way of loving everyone so it is an important issue.

Well, I can't argue with this logic. Racism spits in the face of scripture stating very clearly that we are all one blood of many nations who should be seeking after the Lord and not aligning ourselves with these racially motivated identity movements like the George Soros funded "black lives matter" and this white nationalist crap that seemingly sprung up out of the waste orifice of someones butt hole within the last two years or so, of which I'm sure is also funded by Satan's cronies.

(Acts 17:26-28) "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; {27} That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: {28} For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."

Reactions: aspen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. I am going to have to acknowledge Strangers point. After watching the Vice documentary of the Charlottesville rally, I have to say, stranger is right. The white nationals appeared to be simply assembling lawfully AND they were targeted and attacked by opposing groups. Yes, they were chanting provoking and inciteful words, but what I saw on the video changed my mind.

With that said; I believe the message of the alt right is racist, antiChristian and antiAmerican. I will resist it always. Also, the message of the alt right marchers interviewed was appalling

Go watch it: Vice’s documentary on Charlottesville is really worth watching

And tell me what you think.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Like I said, you posture yourself spiritually as above this conflict. To which you agree. Why are some Jew and Gentile if we are of one race?

Again, why is it petty? All you have said is it is just nonsense. That proves nothing. Satan is very interested in the political views and interests of every country. Why? Because he is trying to align the nations against God. And he uses the liberal atheistic left to accomplish his purpose. And race is a weapon of his to use. But, of course, you are to spiritual to bother with such things. sure.

The nation is already divided. We have been divided since 1865. We are divided now. And the division is going to continue. The U.S. lives in a dream world of 'united', when we are not united. It is total bs. And you are living in the same dream.

Why would God consider it petty? The spiritual warfare is always fleshed out. Just because the war is spiritual doesn't mean it isn't taking place in the flesh. When Jesus Christ died on the Cross, was that spiritual or fleshly? When He rose from the grave was that spiritual or flesh?

Yes, I believe my priorities are right with God. (Rev.11:15) "...The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. I am going to have to acknowledge Strangers point. After watching the Vice documentary of the Charlottesville rally, I have to say, stranger is right. The white nationals appeared to be simply assembling lawfully AND they were targeted and attacked by opposing groups. Yes, they were chanting provoking and inciteful words, but what I saw on the video changed my mind.

With that said; I believe the message of the alt right is racist, antiChristian and antiAmerican. I will resist it always. Also, the message of the alt right marchers interviewed was appalling

Go watch it: Vice’s documentary on Charlottesville is really worth watching

And tell me what you think.

You have proven yourself a racist already in the opening post. Yet you are supposedly against racism. Now you want to side yourself as Christian against racism.

Why wern't the anti-protesters anti-american in not allowing the freedom of others to protest. Why wer'nt they anti-christian? Why wern't they racists?

Why? Because you agree with their racism. You are a racist and a hypocrite.

Stranger

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have proven yourself a racist already in the opening post. Yet you are supposedly against racism. Now you want to side yourself as Christian against racism.

Why wern't the anti-protesters anti-american in not allowing the freed of others to protest. Why wer'nt they anti-christian? Why wern't they racists?

Why? Because you agree with their racism. You are a racist and a hypocrite.

Stranger

Of course I am a hypocrite.....the alternative is to live without values. No one can perfectly live out their values, 100% of the time; people who claim to are liars.

The views of the white supremacists at the rally are appalling. Their views are antiAmerican based on America's historic and present rejection of Facism. Their views are AntiChristian because God loves everyone. They are racist because they hate people because of the color of their skin/ethnicity.

The opposition may have included people who are racist. They were not there to spread racist ideas. The difference is that they hate the ideas of the white supremacists. The white supremists hate people, not ideas and according to one of the members of the WS, they are violent and would 'kill people if necessary' On the other hand, according to the video, some of the opposition physically attacked the white supremacists because of their ideas, which was wrong. I do not excuse violence.

Based on your post, you sound like a victim who wants everyone to see how terribly racists have it in America. You also demand that life should be fair - it's not. Sorry, I will never feel sorry for racists. I do not feel sorry for liars or murders either - and if they were trying to gain legitimacy like white supremists in Virginia I would oppose their message too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dcopymope

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I am a hypocrite.....the alternative is to live without values. No one can perfectly live out their values, 100% of the time; people who claim to are liars.

The views of the white supremacists at the rally are appalling. Their views are antiAmerican based on America's historic and present rejection of Facism. Their views are AntiChristian because God loves everyone. They are racist because they hate people because of the color of their skin/ethnicity.

The opposition may have included people who are racist. They were not there to spread racist ideas. The difference is that they hate the ideas of the white supremacists. The white supremists hate people, not ideas and according to one of the members of the WS, they are violent and would 'kill people if necessary' On the other hand, according to the video, some of the opposition physically attacked the white supremacists because of their ideas, which was wrong. I do not excuse violence.

Based on your post, you sound like a victim who wants everyone to see how terribly racists have it in America. You also demand that life should fair - it's not. Sorry, I will never feel sorry for racists. I do not feel sorry for liars or murders either - and if they were trying to gain legitimacy like white supremists in Virginia I would oppose their message too.

Yes, you are a hypocrite and a liar. Lot of values there to be had.

I have asked you many times already and you refuse to respond. Did the white people have a right to protest and be protected in their protest? Are their rights protected under the Constitution. Not according to you who wants them 'rooted out'.

And, who are you to declare that these white people should be 'rooted out'? And yet you call the white peoples views appalling. But of course you'rs are not 'appalling'? Are they? You have proven your hatred for the white race in your opening statement. Yet now you whine about white people hating minorities.

You see, it all depends on what race you want to support. Either the white race or the minority race. You are not above race as you claim. You are wanting to hide behind 'spiritual' and promote your racist ideology at the same time. Like all those of the liberal atheistic left do. You are not fooling me, even if others are fooled. You are a hypocrite and liar.

That is so sweet. You do not excuse violence. That really pulls at my heart strings. You are so spiritual. I just cant' get over it. I think I'm having a heart attack...not.

Feel sorry for your sorry self who started this racist thread with your racism. Which you do not own up to. I don't mind life being not fair. I just like to point out those who whine the most and yet are guilty of that which they whine about. Such as yourself. I don't mind being a racist. You condemn racist's yet you are one.

You oppose their message because they are white.

Stranger

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you are a hypocrite and a liar. Lot of values there to be had.

I have asked you many times already and your refuse to respond. Did the white people have a right to protest and be protected in their protest? Are their rights protected under the Constitution. Not according to you who wants them 'rooted out'.

And, who are you to declare that these white people should be 'rooted out'? And yet you call the white peoples views appalling. But of course you'rs are not 'appalling'? Are they? You have proven your hatred for the white race in your opening statement. Yet now you whine about white people hating minorities.

You see, it all depends on what race you want to support. Either the white race or the minority race. You are not above race as you claim. You are wanting to hide behind 'spiritual' and promote your racist ideology at the same time. Like all those of the liberal atheistic left do. You are not fooling me, even if others are fooled. You are a hypocrite and liar.

That is so sweet. You do not excuse violence. That really pulls at my heart strings. You are so spiritual. I just cant' get over it. I think I'm having a heart attack...not.

Feel sorry for your sorry self who started this racist thread with your racism. Which you do not own up to. I don't mind life being not fair. I just like to point out those who whine the most and yet are guilty of that which they whine about. Such as yourself. I don't mind being a racist. You condemn racist's yet you are one.

You oppose their message because they are white.

Stranger

I will leave you to your fantasies of a white Christmas, but believe me when I tell you that I will always actively oppose facism, racism, and antichristian ideology. I vote.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will leave you to your fantasies of a white Christmas, but believe me when I tell you that I will always actively oppose facism, racism, and antichristian ideology. I vote.

Again, you refuse to answer my questions. Why? Because they show what you are. A liar and a hypocrite.

No, that is another lie. You have proven in your opening post that it is only facism, or racism, that is of white origin that you oppose. You support the 'rooting out' of these people, contrary to our Constitutional protection. And do it under some 'spiritual' superiortiy.

You can oppose whatever you want. But you are not fooling anyone. I vote to. Big deal.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i accept your apology

Reactions: Job

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am learning new things about protesting and counter protesting

Three principles to remember
1. CONDUCT, NOT CONTENT

It's not what you say—it's the way that you say it. Your right to express your opinion is protected no matter what beliefs you hold. What matters is how you use that right. If you organize a protest that causes serious disruption, the government may be able to intervene. But with a few notable exceptions, nobody can restrict your rights simply because they don't like what you say.

2. FREE SPEECH IS FOR EVERYONE

Young or old; anarchist or evangelical; pacifist or hawk; Mormon or Muslim; these rights apply to you. It doesn't matter whether you're a U.S. citizen, whether you're of voting age, or whether you speak English. Free-speech rights are for everybody. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

3. WHEN, WHERE AND HOW

Consider when, where and how you use your free-speech rights. If you organize a rally that causes violence or unnecessary disruption, your event may be disbanded. Every municipality has regulations and it's your responsibility to understand them. You must observe reasonable regulations on time, place, and manner when you exercise your rights to demonstrate and protest.

So, I think 'Jews will no replace us' does qualify as inciting serious disruption.....

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Again, did those white people have the right under the Constitution to protest?

2. Didn't the anti-protesters attempt to take away that right?

3. Along with the police and local authorities who didn't protect them?

4. And what gives you the 'right' to deny these people their rightes as a people, by saying they must be 'rooted' out?

You are a racist as much as anyone else is. But you only want your racism to be protected.

Stranger

Here are the answers to your questions, collected from my posts on this thread:

1. "2. FREE SPEECH IS FOR EVERYONE" post #76

2. "According to the video, Stranger is right. The white supremacists appeared to be simply assembling lawfully AND they were targeted and attack by opposing groups" post #67.

3. "WHEN, WHERE AND HOW" and following paragraph post #76, AND the police broke up the rally and attempted to disperse the crowds in order to stop the violence - white supremacist and the opposition because; "they were chanting provoking and inciteful words" post #67

4. I never said 'they must be rooted out'. In the OP, I stated, 'We are a racist society and we need to own it and actively root it out' post #67 "It" is a pronoun for racist ideas, not racists.

Actually, I would like everyone to have equal rights. You have decided that there are only two sides - White rights and everyone else's rights. Based on your ideas about separation:

"Christians and the Christian right, must understand, that we cannot exist with the athiestic left. Trump is finding that out in not being able to do what he wants to do. We must forgo this so-called idea of being 'united'. We are not united. The good and the evil divide us. We are divided. We must recognize it and try and separate for the good of our people. Our people being the God fearing Christians. The 'United states' is over, it is done."

Which, at first sounds like you are demanding ("must separate") an "atheistic left" and a separate state for "God fearing Christians", but, then you add this statement:

"We haven't been united since 1865"

Hmm....so...in your opinion, we haven't been United since the Civil War? You also made this statement on this thread:

"I am a racist also" post #37

So, our country must separate based on liberals and conservatives ideas AND then there is the race issue you will not clear up.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am wondering why racism is such a touchy subject on a Christian board

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am wondering why racism is such a touchy subject on a Christian board

They probably need to turn off the TV (and maybe leave it off for good), take a hike in the woods away from the world and meditate on the word to clear their heads. Hell, Jesus did the same thing. He departed plenty of times. The antagonism seen here is what happens when a 'believer' becomes consumed by petty worldly issues.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They probably need to turn off the TV (and maybe leave it off for good), take a hike in the woods away from the world and meditate on the word to clear their heads. Hell, Jesus did the same thing. He departed plenty of times. The antagonism seen here is what happens when a 'believer' becomes consumed by petty worldly issues.

Yes. I agree. I am gonna take your advice