Racism on parade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are the answers to your questions, collected from my posts on this thread:

1. "2. FREE SPEECH IS FOR EVERYONE" post #76

2. "According to the video, Stranger is right. The white supremacists appeared to be simply assembling lawfully AND they were targeted and attack by opposing groups" post #67.

3. "WHEN, WHERE AND HOW" and following paragraph post #76, AND the police broke up the rally and attempted to disperse the crowds in order to stop the violence - white supremacist and the opposition because; "they were chanting provoking and inciteful words" post #67

4. I never said 'they must be rooted out'. In the OP, I stated, 'We are a racist society and we need to own it and actively root it out' post #67 "It" is a pronoun for racist ideas, not racists.

Actually, I would like everyone to have equal rights. You have decided that there are only two sides - White rights and everyone else's rights. Based on your ideas about separation:

"Christians and the Christian right, must understand, that we cannot exist with the athiestic left. Trump is finding that out in not being able to do what he wants to do. We must forgo this so-called idea of being 'united'. We are not united. The good and the evil divide us. We are divided. We must recognize it and try and separate for the good of our people. Our people being the God fearing Christians. The 'United states' is over, it is done."

Which, at first sounds like you are demanding ("must separate") an "atheistic left" and a separate state for "God fearing Christians", but, then you add this statement:

"We haven't been united since 1865"

Hmm....so...in your opinion, we haven't been United since the Civil War? You also made this statement on this thread:

"I am a racist also" post #37

So, our country must separate based on liberals and conservatives ideas AND then there is the race issue you will not clear up.

You say now free speech is for everyone, but that is not what you said before.

The police and local authorties were part of the problem. They did not protect the protesters from the anti-protesters that should have never been allowed to have been there.

You did say the white racism needed to be rooted out. That is proven by your statement in your post #35. "I plan to continue to listen to minorilty groups-I think they have earned the benefit of the doubt on how they have been treated in this country...." The racism you described in your post #1 was white racism. You have been called on it and are now lying about it.

No, that is another lie, that you want everyone to have equal rights. Are you for or against affirmative action?

Hey, you started this thread 'racism on parade'. Now you are trying to say you didn't mean it was against white racism but all racism. What a bunch of bs.

Yes, I made all those statements you provided. And I own them. So what. I haven't heard anything from you to make me change my mind. In fact, all I have heard from you proves I am right. Your are a hypocrite, a liar, and a racist.

Stranger

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say now free speech is for everyone, but that is not what you said before.

The police and local authorties were part of the problem. They did not protect the protesters from the anti-protesters that should have never been allowed to have been there.

You did say the white racism needed to be rooted out. That is proven by your statement in your post #35. "I plan to continue to listen to minorilty groups-I think they have earned the benefit of the doubt on how they have been treated in this country...." The racism you described in your post #1 was white racism. You have been called on it and are now lying about it.

No, that is another lie, that you want everyone to have equal rights. Are you for or against affirmative action?

Hey, you started this thread 'racism on parade'. Now you are trying to say you didn't mean it was against white racism but all racism. What a bunch of bs.

Yes, I made all those statements you provided. And I own them. So what. I haven't heard anything from you to make me change my mind. In fact, all I have heard from you proves I am right. Your are a hypocrite, a liar, and a racist.

Stranger

Ha.

So the real problem is you just don't like my answers. All answers were gathered from the thread. You just wanted me to give you an easy target to tear down. What a joke....

Face it, you are a racist who demands separation of the races, cloaked in Christian identity.

I absolutely plan to keep listen to minority groups regarding how they have been treated - they are experts because they have experience with it all the time. People are experts on their own experience.

Affirmative action in what context?

Also, you need to read up on the laws of this country - protesters do not need a permit to protest. Hate language provokes and incites violence. The white supremacists could have protested by showing up and standing in front of the statue - instead they brought torches and shouted racially charged language and one of them decided to try and kill as many protesters as he could with his car. Nazi flags and symbols are antiAmerican and the incite violence. Reference nazi concentration camps for a review.

People, white, brown, black were all protesting this hate show. It had nothing to do with the color of the white supremacists skin - saying it did is your own projection and a racist lie.

Are you planning on letting black, conservative Christians into your 'God fearing country'? And I mean equally, not as your slaves.

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"One week after the violent white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia a self-described free speech rally today in Boston organized by conservative activists was eclipsed by thousands of counter-protesters.
Hours before the rally in the Massachusetts capital was to start, an estimated fifteen thousand counter-protesters marched peacefully through downtown Boston. In sharp contrast with Charlottesville, today’s events in and near the historic Boston Common were largely peaceful."

Lots and lots and lots of white people in this counterprotest, Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha.

So the real problem is you just don't like my answers. All answers were gathered from the thread. You just wanted me to give you an easy target to tear down. What a joke....

Face it, you are a racist who demands separation of the races, cloaked in Christian identity.

I absolutely plan to keep listen to minority groups regarding how they have been treated - they are experts because they have experience with it all the time. People are experts on their own experience.

Also, you need to read up on the laws of this country - protesters do not need a permit to protest. Hate language provokes and incites violence. The white supremacists could have protested by showing up and standing in front of the statue - instead they brought torches and shouted racially charged language and one of them decided to try and kill as many protesters as he could with his car. Nazi flags and symbols are antiAmerican and the incite violence. Reference nazi concentration camps for a review.

People, white, brown, black were all protesting this hate show. It had nothing to do with the color of the white supremacists skin - saying it did is a racist lie.

Are you planning on letting black, conservative Christians into your 'God fearing country'? And I mean equally, not as your slaves.

HA! Well that's a good question, almost made me get my bag of popcorn in anticipation of his answer.

Reactions: aspen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can't recall if I made mention of this before, so sorry if I have.
I simply do not understand racism, because nowhere have I found people insisting that white dogs, cats, horse or whatever animal are superior to black, brown, red or any other color animal. So why do it among humans ???

Reactions: aspen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I simply do not understand racism, because nowhere have I found people insisting that white dogs, cats, horse or whatever animal are superior to black, brown, red or any other color animal. So why do it among humans ???

Simple, evolution itself "legitimized" racism in the minds of many. What does evolution teach us? When you cut through the bull skit, we see that it basically teaches that once upon a time, our ancestors were a bunch of hairy, dark skinned poop slinging Negros. It was considered a fact by evolution's earliest proponents that the negro's were less evolved than whites, Francis Galton being chief among those clowns. We still see the same sentiment today from a lot of the racists who espouse such rubbish like the cowards they are behind the comfort of a computer screen. Check out any video that is in any way about race and you'll see these creatures come out of the wood works.

Reactions: pia and aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha.

People, white, brown, black were all protesting this hate show. It had nothing to do with the color of the white supremacists skin - saying it did is your own projection and a racist lie.

No, I wanted your answers to clarify what you are really saying.

I always said I was a racist. Just as you are and as everyone is. They just don't want to admit it. You however called me a white supremacist and now you can't support it so you just want to call me a racist.

As I said before, your support of the minorities prove the racism you wanted to root out in your opening post was white racism. You don't mind minorities being racist as yourself. But don't let those white people be racist.

What do you mean what context? Are you for Affirmative Action. Simple yes or no question?

Protesters do need a permit to protest. The purpose of a right for all to protest is to protect those you don't agree with. Whether you agree with them is immaterial to there right to protest. The anti-protesters were an attack mob, bent on creating violence. Which they did. Had they not shown up it would have been a peaceful protest.

The minorities come against this demonstration because they were white. They won't admit it, but they do. The stupid white people with them are leftist liberals who can't see that they are just idiots used by the minorities.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're identifying racism as supremacy. And it is not. It can be at times.

Where do you think the races came from?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"One week after the violent white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia a self-described free speech rally today in Boston organized by conservative activists was eclipsed by thousands of counter-protesters.
Hours before the rally in the Massachusetts capital was to start, an estimated fifteen thousand counter-protesters marched peacefully through downtown Boston. In sharp contrast with Charlottesville, today’s events in and near the historic Boston Common were largely peaceful."

Lots and lots and lots of white people in this counterprotest, Stranger

There was nothing peaceful about this counter-protest. Go do your homework.

And, all this is, is mob rule not allowing a people to legally protest. See, you don't believe in equal rights. Every thing is wrong with that.

This was a 'free speech' rally. Is that what you want rooted out? Of course it is when it is not the speech you want.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again,

Are you planning to allow black conservative Christians into your "God fearing country"?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was nothing peaceful about this counter-protest. Go do your homework.

And, all this is, is mob rule not allowing a people to legally protest. See, you don't believe in equal rights. Every thing is wrong with that.

This was a 'free speech' rally. Is that what you want rooted out? Of course it is when it is not the speech you want.

Stranger

You quoted my "homework" and then denounced it without evidence - my quote was from NPR. Prove them wrong by providing enough evidence of counter-protest violence to refute NPRs claim of 'mostly peaceful".

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again,

Are you planning to allow black conservative Christians into your "God fearing country"?

I don't have authority to disallow or allow anything. But, if I did, states should be allowed to secede from the Union. Then, every individual state could establish its own laws based on the people of that state. And whatever each state decided should be respected by other states or any union of states that remained.

Now, answer my questions. Are you for affirmative action, yes or no? And, are you against free speech?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quoted my "homework" and then denounced it without evidence - my quote was from NPR. Prove them wrong by providing enough evidence of counter-protest violence to refute NPRs claim of 'mostly peaceful".

Well, thats what you get when you present another's opinion and not your own. You have presented it as your own. Thus you must stand by it. Go back and read the reports of the anti-american protesters who sought to squelch free speech, and did. See how peaceful it really was.

The purpose of the anti-protesters was to stop the right of free speech. And they did. Thus they continue to set the precedent of over throwing freedom by mob rule.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have authority to disallow or allow anything. But, if I did, states should be allowed to secede from the Union. Then, every individual state could establish its own laws based on the people of that state. And whatever each state decided should be respected by other states or any union of states that remained.

Now, answer my questions. Are you for affirmative action, yes or no? And, are you against free speech?

Stranger

1. Affirmative action in what context? You have continued to refuse to clarify so I am unable to answer your question.

2. Post #76 expresses my ideas about free speech.

Your answer to my question is a cop out. You have no problem expressing you opinion about breaking up America, but you stop short when it comes to excluding minority Christians. Let me clarify: would you live in a "God Fearing Country" that allowed conservative Christian minorities to live and share equal status with white people?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Affirmative action in what context? You have continued to refuse to clarify so I am unable to answer your question.

2. Post #76 expresses my ideas about free speech.

Your answer to my question is a cop out. You have no problem expressing you opinion about breaking up America, but you stop short when it comes to excluding minority Christians. Let me clarify: would you live in a "God Fearing Country" that allowed conservative Christian minorities to live and share equal status with white people?

Any context you want to put it in. You are not unable to answer, you don't want to answer. Why? because it shows you for the racist you are against the white race. So again, do you believe in affirmative action?

If you are for free speech then why are you against the rally in Baltimore that was for free speech? Why do you support the anti-protesters that were against free speech? Why were you not for those exercising the right of free speech in Charlottesville instead of those attempting to silence it.

Why do you want to root out the free speech of others you don't agree with?

I continue to answer your questions though you don't answer mine. So, you say my answer is a cop out. My answer is truthful. And so in answer to your new question, which you want to clarify, which is really just a stall tactic so that you don't have to answer my question, to that I say....every state should be able to decide on its' own what it will do. Secede or stay in the union. Then the people of those states decide what type of government they want to live under. I am sure I would stay in Texas knowing their decision. If any black people want to stay there also then yes they should and would be treated 'equally'.

So, now do you want to clarify and stall again. Or answer my questions. Are you for affirmative action? And do you believe in the right of free speech?

Stranger

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're identifying racism as supremacy. And it is not. It can be at times.

Where do you think the races came from?

Stranger
Then I do not quite know what the word itself means. I have seen here in Oz, how many many people behave toward those coming from other countries, and for the most part 'it ain't pretty' as they say.
Where do I think the races come from ? Boy oh boy, could you imagine the s***storm that would happen here, if we started a 'debate' on that ? No, no thank you, I will stay well out of that one..Have never thought to ask Jesus about that, so it would only be my opinion anyway.
Have yourself a lovely day :)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I do not quite know what the word itself means. I have seen here in Oz, how many many people behave toward those coming from other countries, and for the most part 'it ain't pretty' as they say.
Where do I think the races come from ? Boy oh boy, could you imagine the s***storm that would happen here, if we started a 'debate' on that ? No, no thank you, I will stay well out of that one..Have never thought to ask Jesus about that, so it would only be my opinion anyway.
Have yourself a lovely day :)

Indeed, I can imagine the storm. And I understand why anyone would want to stay away from the topic. But, avoiding it will not solve it. And one day you will meet with it, not on an internet forum...but at your own home. What then? Better to make a stand now, before it comes to your home.

Stranger

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Indeed, I can imagine the storm. And I understand why anyone would want to stay away from the topic. But, avoiding it will not solve it. And one day you will meet with it, not on an internet forum...but at your own home. What then? Better to make a stand now, before it comes to your home.

Stranger
I will have no problem answering :" I don't know"....

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, I am going to have to frame your question for you, how sad.

1. Affirmative action in the university system: there are a limited amount of students admitted to universities each year. Rather than only admitting the highest achieving students, colleges include many different criteria to increase diversity on campuses. Musical talent, athletics, special talent and diverse cultures add to the educational environment. Therefore, there tends to be seats for different types of students - football program seats are competed for based on talent of players - all other students are passed on because the seats are reserved for people who play football. The same is true when it comes to students with disabilities, minorities, and students from poor families.

People who get angry about affirmative action at universities when it is applied to minority groups usually have no problem if it is applied to athletics, musicians, drama, people with disabilities or students from poor households. As soon as it is applied to minority groups, there is this idea that all seats are up for grabs and white people are getting past up; this has never been the case on university campus, except before affirmative action was implemented and campuses were all white.

2. Affirmative action in the work place: minority candidate add to productivity and diversity in the workplace - even more qualified candidates may not offer the advantages that another candidate brings to the job. Also, there is no denying the existence of racism in the workplace, both historically, and today, against minority and disabled employees. My profession is dominated by white women and my past employers have actively recruited men and minorities for hire because the clients benefit from diversity. Latinos benefit from Latino therapists and social workers - or at least anyone who speaks Spanish.

I agree with affirmative action in the workplace and university enrollment. I have no opinion on other examples of affirmative action. I do not believe employers and universities are stealing white peoples seats and giving them to lazy, incompetent minorities who are taking advantage of snowflake liberals who are just trying to stop feeling white guilt for what their great, great, great, great grandfather did once. This usually makes me a racist against white people in the minds of people with your POV.

This sad thing is that just like John Kerry in the 2004 election, all nuance is lost on people who have decided that the world is out to get them.....all they want to hear is short, black and white answers, without substance and without thought, which lead to the election of George W and Trump.

As far as free speech is concerned, I have answered your question over and over again, you just reject my answer because you want to hear that the hate speech on parade in Charlottesville and planned for Boston is equal to all other forms of free speech. It is not. Free speech rights do not cover speech that is threatening or criminal. If you threatened the president, you would be arrested. Free speech laws do not cover fall out from employers. If you mouth off at work or online you can be fired. If you lie to a police officer, you can be prosecuted; even though a police officer can lie to you - see that 'worlds not always fair' thing, going on there? Why do you seem to think that everyone but white people can say do these things without blow back? It is a persecution complex fantasy.

I answer your questions when and if I feel like answering them. You have zero authority over me.

Last edited: