"Raise the dead"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sooooo, you guys think that doctrine is useless??

The doctrine of the Trinity is useless??
The doctrine of the deity of Christ is useless??
The doctrine of the omniscience of God is useless??
The doctrine of the inerrancy of Scripture is useless??
The doctrine of Ex Nihilo (creation out of nothing) is useless??
The doctrine of Virgin Birth is useless??

These and many more are essential Christian doctrines and precepts.
You both use "legalism" and "doctrine incorrectly . . .
twisting what people say again. They said religous doctrine. They never said doctrine . YOU DID THAT. stop it.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who is "shouting down" anybody over doctrine??

Forums like this are places for people to discuss the very things you abhor. The only thing that is "useless" is for a person like YOU to hang out in a place that offends him so much.

Here's a little advice: Maybe a discussion forum isn't the best place for you to be spending your time . . .
You are shouting down all the time. You are telling him he should not be here. If a vote was taken I think you would find it would be you most would vote out. You cant talk with out belittling. You need to ridicule. twist poeple post because you have no other way to reply with scripture or truth.
I see right through you. mr angry at the world that doesnt agree with you. Nothing but tripe come from you. You are defending nothing not one person in here has had there thoughts on scripture changed by you in your 14 years of shouting down. Your on a fools errand. Your building on sand. You dont know Christ in a persaonal way. You dont here from Him or spend time with Him. and talk the way you do. Its impossible. Your fruit is rotten. I dont hold it against you. I meet people like you every day angry men. I love them as well as you. You dont hurt me. I wont give you the right to hurt me. I live for Christ not me. If Hes not offended at me. How could I be offended at you? This stuffs simple :)

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, we all will stand before the judgment seat, and see God/JESUS, this is the ressurection. but did not the prophet David also say the same?. Psalms 16:10 "For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption". and the apostle Peter quoted it, Acts 2:31 "He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses".

now the latter day of job speaking, Zechariah 14:3 & 4 "Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south". well here is the FIRST resurrection. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first". but keep this in mind, Revelation 20:4 & 5 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection".

so we know that the Second resurrection is AFTER the thousand years. but the thousand years don't start until he returns, which brings us back to 1 Thessalonians 4:16.
PCY

This will take some quiet time alone with Him. It reads as I've always been told it says growing up. Maybe that is the truth. Good teachers on endtimes. I am one that believes in the rapture because I have been told there is a rapture. Now, I believe nothing unless He reveals it as truth. The only truth I know for certain, as Job said: My redeemer lives.

Will comment further later.
Thank you, 101G.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like you? Why is it boasting to tell others what God has done through you
Selective reading again?
I've already given you the Scriptural support for my position on numerous posts.
If you can't accept that - it's YOUR problem, not mine . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are shouting down all the time. You are telling him he should not be here. If a vote was taken I think you would find it would be you most would vote out. You cant talk with out belittling. You need to ridicule. twist poeple post because you have no other way to reply with scripture or truth.
I see right through you. mr angry at the world that doesnt agree with you. Nothing but tripe come from you. You are defending nothing not one person in here has had there thoughts on scripture changed by you in your 14 years of shouting down. Your on a fools errand. Your building on sand. You dont know Christ in a persaonal way. You dont here from Him or spend time with Him. and talk the way you do. Its impossible. Your fruit is rotten. I dont hold it against you. I meet people like you every day angry men. I love them as well as you. You dont hurt me. I wont give you the right to hurt me. I live for Christ not me. If Hes not offended at me. How could I be offended at you? This stuffs simple
Ummmmm, in case you're not familiar with the English language - allow me to educate you:
"Shouting" in the written form requires exclamation points (!!!).
I never use them, so I never "shout" in the written form.

Secondly - you have absolutely NO idea if I or anybody else knows Christ, You are claiming to know what is in my heart, which is diametrically opposed to the Word of God, which says that only HE knows what is in the hearts of men. This kind of sanctimonious behavior is usually clear evidence of a person that doesn't know Christ - but I cannot judge your heart.

Careful about how you judge. You are supposed to judge a person's fruit - NOT their heart.
Keep studying - you'll get there . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
twisting what people say again. They said religous doctrine. They never said doctrine . YOU DID THAT. stop it.
What is the difference between doctrine and "religious" doctrine??
I can't wait to hear this one . . .

Reactions: Armadillo

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ummmmm, in case you're not familiar with the English language - allow me to educate you:
"Shouting" in the written form requires exclamation points (!!!).
I never use them, so I never "shout" in the written form.

Secondly - you have absolutely NO idea if I or anybody else knows Christ, You are claiming to know what is in my heart, which is diametrically opposed to the Word of God, which says that only HE knows what is in the hearts of men. This kind of sanctimonious behavior is usually clear evidence of a person that doesn't know Christ - but I cannot judge your heart.

Careful about how you judge. You are supposed to judge a person's fruit - NOT their heart.
Keep studying - you'll get there . . .
Shut up you know what we all mean here. stop the stupidity

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've already given you the Scriptural support for my position on numerous posts.
If you can't accept that - it's YOUR problem, not mine . . .
No like i said you cheery pick one scripture and make a doctrine out of it. You think one or two seperate post s that talk about baosting qualifies what you lying about. Your really showing your sillyness to the community. Back it up or shhhhhhhh.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
This will take some quiet time alone with Him. It reads as I've always been told it says growing up. Maybe that is the truth. Good teachers on endtimes. I am one that believes in the rapture because I have been told there is a rapture. Now, I believe nothing unless He reveals it as truth. The only truth I know for certain, as Job said: My redeemer lives.

Thank you, 101G.
nice. "When i see Jesus, i will be enraptured" ends up being a great description of the truth anyway, imo, even if the terms are defined differently :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you, 101G.
sure, that's the problem, men taught wrong, not willing, but out of ignorance. as was with the apostle Paul. the Lord Jesus had to blind him to ERROR first, before he open his eyes to the truth. the same is with us.

I believe in the rapture also, but not like most believe, but as the bible tells us. what I believe is a mid WRATH rapture, I base this belief on the scriptures.

a lot have we been told by men and women before us, which might not all was true, but it fitted for the time. no one have really look, or search the scriptures for themselves with the guidance of the Holy Spirit to see if the things told was true. don't get me wrong, I condemn no one but satan. but I glorify God/the Lord JESUS to the highest that he have now revealed the truth to me and many others. these are exciting times we live in.

may your search after God glory him in his Son.

PCY

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No like i said you cheery pick one scripture and make a doctrine out of it. You think one or two seperate post s that talk about baosting qualifies what you lying about. Your really showing your sillyness to the community. Back it up or shhhhhhhh.
There are a LOT more than a "one or two" verses about boasting. I merely pointed out a couple so as not to be redundant.
You want more?? Here you go, sparky . . .

Proverbs 27:2
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Psalm 94:4
They pour out their arrogant words; all the evildoers boast.

Eph. 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Proverbs 25:14
Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of a gift he does not give.

Isaiah 10:15
Shall the axe boast over him who hews with it, or the saw magnify itself against him who wields it? As if a rod should wield him who lifts it, or as if a staff should lift him who is not wood!

Galatians 6:14
But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Philippians 2:3
Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Romans 3:27
Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith.

Romans 12:3
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

Finally, as to your arroganceNOT all are called to do ALL of the things you listed.
NOT all are “disobedient for NOT doing all things. YOU simply have a perverted view of the commands of Christ . . .

1 Cor 12:28-31
Some people God has designated in the church to be, first, apostles; second, prophets; third, teachers; then, mighty deeds; then, gifts of healing, assistance, administration, and varieties of tongues.

Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work mighty deeds?
Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret?
Strive eagerly for the greatest spiritual gifts.

In short, sparky - CURB your arrogance . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shut up you know what we all mean here. stop the stupidity
No - you are trying to judge my heart - and that is an abomination to God.
Only HE can judge the heart.

Your arrogance is ASTOUNDING . . .

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are a LOT more than a "one or two" verses about boasting. I merely pointed out a couple so as not to be redundant.
You want more?? Here you go, sparky . . .
We are all well aware of that. But what you cant seem to do is relate then to me sharing what God is doing through me as I do the same works as Christ did. There is nothing wrong with me or anyone telling what God is doing. show me scritures saying that. There are none.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

No I am telling you your fruit is rotten, You will know themn by there fruits. You are horrible person. I am not alone at thinking this.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Once again you mentioned your "heart" not me. I said fruit fruit fruit son your is rotten. Your attitude and manner are one that doesnt know Christ personally :) Not a judgement a fact. If it makes you happy for a few seconds lets call it a jusgement OK I juhed your heart and its rotten sunshine. I would not except Christ from you ever. The way you speak repels peopel There is no love in any of your post. You are not humble but haughty pridfull boastfull of your kowleagde and you care nothing for people. Your a liar and a bully. You have some book knowledge and no Christ knowledge.
Your a very lonly poor soul. I think what you really find astounding is you found someone you cant bully move or smoke :) You cant touch what I have. You are ragging I am happy and dont move.