RAPTURE....DENIERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
a lot of Scripture, yes, and you can ignore It if you like
but the using Scripture as your personal hammer works fine too i guess, ty.
I know this is like no-holds-barred combat so to speak, so fwiw I wish you the best ok
professing themselves to be wise from a self-proclaimed Enoch was at least amusing though, you might at least go for that

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That's awesome...

Maybe you could show that in scripture somewhere?

God Bless,
Taken
"fool me once..." I guess, but I mean do you expect that to keep working?
do you think you can make that ridiculous crap work with God?

isn't @CoreIssue showing us in living color that you cannot be shown anything, when you choose to proceed like him?
why are you any different?
do you need specific examples of your own evil behavior?

so wadr I have better things to do than be clowned by either of you, ok, i'll leave you the last word

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"fool me once..." I guess, but I mean do you expect that to keep working?
do you think you can make that ridiculous crap work with God?

LOL -
I say what I believe...you call it a lie.
I say what I believe, according to Scripture...
You reject it.

I ask you to present your belief on the topic...
You call it fooling you, and crap.

I'll simply believe you do not know where you stand, or why.

I don't have to call you or your beliefs lies, or ridiculous crap, to trust my own beliefs.

And again as I said, we do not have the same TRUTHS.
I am already made wholly whole, sanctified and justified, and not subject to Wrath, and He has prepared a place for me, and I do not intend to miss my appointment with Him. :)

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Waiting on him

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"I say what I believe"
ok, what would it take to get you to change your mind on any of your "beliefs" then?

"I say what I believe according to Scripture"
then why do you steadfastly not say what you believe when other Scripture is introduced?
like all of the other deceivers in here?

Iow why can't we even discuss it? I seriously doubt I am the first person to say this to you either, am I
so wadr since you have repeatedly demonstrated differently than you profess--that and I cannot find a single confession in the last ten pages of your feed--and I've sure had my fill of being jerked around and used as fodder for your sermonizing, pls understand that my patience is at an end with you, granted i'm prolly not as patient as I should be.

so best of luck with your pillow and your soft landing, should you ever actually read Ezekiel 13 you might understand. And fwiw it's not any belief that has killed you imo, it is lying to yourself and deeming those beliefs when they are so obviously Absolute Truths to you, ok.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and to anyone else who has the misfortune to come here and read this, you might note the dialectic nature of the statement "Let us reason together" in this context, and understand what your correspondent means when they distract, dissemble, and refuse to engage in this manner.

You can meet Christ in the clouds today, or whenever you are ready I guess, and just to be clear here I would never condemn anyone for holding a rapture belief, bc I "faithfully" believed that myself for years

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I say what I believe"
ok, what would it take to get you to change your mind on any of your "beliefs" then?

What? Truth revealed that applies to me.

"I say what I believe according to Scripture"
then why do you steadfastly not say what you believe when other Scripture is introduced?

Because I believe I have already established what I believe .

like all of the other deceivers in here?

Clever wording, and will ignore your implication toward me and not answer for others

Iow why can't we even discuss it?

I have found people are VAGUE...like you saying "can't we discuss "IT"...."IT" what?

I seriously doubt I am the first person to say this to you either,

No, you are not the first person to think I should consider taking on their beliefs, or wonder why I do not repeat to each person my beliefs, or called me names.

you have repeatedly demonstrated differently than you profess--

And so why are you not QUOTING MY Beliefs....AND...QUOTING this supposed demonstration, of opposition to my beliefs.....instead of simply making some abritary charge?

so best of luck with your pillow and your soft landing,

POINT of your silly accusations?

You want FACTS...Present the FACtS of your Charge.....

you have repeatedly demonstrated differently than you profess--

Don't tell me what I said IN YOUR WORDS...QUOTE my Words....THEN make your CHARGE...and I'll answer to THAT

should you ever actually read Ezekiel 13 you might understand.

could you BE MORE VAGUE? Understand what? What Jews believed? What men in Christ believe? What Atheists Believe? What you believe?

And fwiw it's not any belief that has killed you

Well on more than one occasion, I have plainly said, It is Belief, Confession, Crucifixion that has Killed me ...so not sure your confusion

, it is lying to yourself and deeming those beliefs when they are so obviously Absolute Truths to you, ok.

Maybe okay for you, but not me.
You complain of how I speak and what I say, Yet I doubt anyone here has not seen my own words say, I believe in God and Christ Jesus and have Become Saved and Born again by the Power of the Holy Spirit...

But you....with your choppy dialogue, and sporadic science comments....NO CLUE what you believe. You give references to Scripture, but not once do I recall you mentioning your belief in God, or your belief in Christ Jesus, or your having become Saved, Born again, or that the power of the Holy Spirit dwells within you.

So, no, my ears do not perk up to consider what you might have to say...because of the of what you haven't said.

But now that you have made your accusations toward me....now is your chance to QUOTE my words of MY Belief and QUOTE Me supposedly undermining my OWN beliefs...

Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us reason together....

Does scripture say what I say...uh, gee, Let's see...

Does that Scripture APPLY to me...uh, gee, Let's see....IF, How, Why, it does or does not apply.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRETRIBULATION RAPTURE DENIERS

WHEN the 7 year Tribulation BEGINS...

Please give your Scriptural evidence of WHERE you will be, WHOM you will be with, WHAT you will be seeing, and WHEN and WHY.

You have already DECIDED, there IS NO Pretribulation Rapture....Why do you Continue to Demand to be Proven Wrong?

Why do you CONTINUE to NOT STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE....and STAY ON POINT...??

RAPTURE DENIERS

WHEN the 7 year Tribulation BEGINS...

Please give "YOUR" Teaching of "WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING" and YOUR (Scriptural evidence) of WHERE you will be, WHOM you will be with, WHAT you will be seeing, and WHEN and WHY...(WHEN the Church is no Longer ON EARTH).

ARE YOU, going to BE ON EARTH...
...When Jesus and HIS Church is Lift UP and IN the Clouds?

ARE YOU, going to BE ON EARTH WITH OTHER Christ Deniers ?

ARE YOU, going to BE EXPERIENCING the Lambs Wrath AND Gods Wrath DURING the Tribulation?

Why DO YOU RUN and HIDE and AVOID answering, when it comes TO YOUR own TEACHING of YOU BEING ON EARTH "DURING THE TRIBULATION"??

Since YOU DENY the Pre-Tribulation Rapture...

Come on, BE HONEST, Stop hiding, What IS YOUR PURPOSE of BEING ON EARTH "DURING the TRIBULATION" ?

Glory to God,
Taken

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How silly. Every day, week, month, year, decade, century, millennium that passes with no "Rapture" that you have invented should tell you something. Would you accept a paycheck from your employer like that? "Don't worry, it's coming....'SOON' ."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there are many bible verses that clearly states that there is no rapture before the Lord Jesus return.

one good example, the sower. Matthew 13:24 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Matthew 13:25 "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.Matthew 13:26 "But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
Matthew 13:27 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Matthew 13:28 "He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Matthew 13:29 "But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Matthew 13:30 "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

the harvest is the end of the world when the Lord Jesus comes. both the Good and the bad is right here on earth until then. and the Lord when he come will separate the wheat/righteous, and the tares/unrighteous.

PICJAG.