RAPTURE....DENIERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RAPTURE

Christ's Church being caught up to the Lord in the Clouds, Above the Earth;

1 Thes 4
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Before the 7 year Tribulation Begins, As John revealed where he Was when he Saw what was to come.

John- a man in Christ.
John- a man in Christs Church
John- a servant of Jesus, the man
John- a servant of God
John- a man given testimony
John- a man given a preview of things to come.

Rev 1
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 4
[1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit:

Rev 5
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

No man IN Heaven, IN Earth, Under the Earth.........WAS there to OPEN the BOOK of the SEVEN SEALS......

TO BEGIN the 7 year Tribulation...
....which BEGINS with the OPENING of the SEVEN SEALS....
....which BEGINS the WRATH of the LAMB.

So...WHERE IS THIS MAN...(not in Heaven, not in the Earth, not under the Earth)....?

Scripture already TOLD US...
He is IN THE CLOUDS/AIR...with HIS CHURCH.

And WHO is THIS MAN, who is NOT in Heaven, Not In Earth, Not Under the Earth, and descended from the Heaven, to the Clouds?

John 1:
[51] And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

I submit, John's testimony is true.
I submit, Jesus' testimony is true...
I shall be called up to Jesus, in the clouds,
I shall be lifted UP, whole, body,soul,spirit
I shall SEE the Angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
I shall be forever with the Lord, the Christ
....AND all others who are IN Christ.

RAPTURE DENIERS

WHEN the 7 year Tribulation BEGINS...

Please give your Scriptural evidence of WHERE you will be, WHOM you will be with, WHAT you will be seeing, and WHEN and WHY.

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

RAPTURE

Christ's Church being caught up to the Lord in the Clouds, Above the Earth;

1 Thes 4
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Before the 7 year Tribulation Begins, As John revealed where he Was when he Saw what was to come.

John- a man in Christ.
John- a man in Christs Church
John- a servant of Jesus, the man
John- a servant of God
John- a man given testimony
John- a man given a preview of things to come.

Rev 1
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 4
[1] After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit:

Rev 5
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

No man IN Heaven, IN Earth, Under the Earth.........WAS there to OPEN the BOOK of the SEVEN SEALS......

TO BEGIN the 7 year Tribulation...
....which BEGINS with the OPENING of the SEVEN SEALS....
....which BEGINS the WRATH of the LAMB.

So...WHERE IS THIS MAN...(not in Heaven, not in the Earth, not under the Earth)....?

Scripture already TOLD US...
He is IN THE CLOUDS/AIR...with HIS CHURCH.

And WHO is THIS MAN, who is NOT in Heaven, Not In Earth, Not Under the Earth, and descended from the Heaven, to the Clouds?

John 1:
[51] And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

I submit, John's testimony is true.
I submit, Jesus' testimony is true...
I shall be called up to Jesus, in the clouds,
I shall be lifted UP, whole, body,soul,spirit
I shall SEE the Angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
I shall be forever with the Lord, the Christ
....AND all others who are IN Christ.

RAPTURE DENIERS

WHEN the 7 year Tribulation BEGINS...

Please give your Scriptural evidence of WHERE you will be, WHOM you will be with, WHAT you will be seeing, and WHEN and WHY.

Glory to God,
Taken
Do you have any scripture supporting a 7 year tribulation?

Reactions: Helen

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Jesus's return is when he appears and the last trumpet sounds etc etc.
After he appears who cares about what order things happen, whether he stands on the mt of olives and it spits in half or what ever is thought to happen.

When Jesus returns we will be with him either because we are alive then or as the returning dead.

Reactions: Helen and Acolyte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have any scripture supporting a 7 year tribulation?

Well Dave...

First can you answer....some questions ?

Do you believe;

1) There IS SIN, CORRUPTION, WICKENDESS, "of men" IN THE WORLD?

2) God intends to put an end to SIN and CORRUPTION and WICKEDNESS "IN THE WORLD" ?

D

Dave L

Well Dave...

First can you answer....some questions ?

Do you believe;

1) There IS SIN, CORRUPTION, WICKENDESS, "of men" IN THE WORLD?

2) God intends to put an end to SIN and CORRUPTION and WICKEDNESS "IN THE WORLD" ?
The question is about scripture saying there will be a 7 year tribulation. Can you provide it to back your claims?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus's return is when he appears and the last trumpet sounds etc etc.

What does....Jesus' RETURN to EARTH have to do with Jesus DESCENT TO THE CLOUDS?

Try to stay on point.

What does....the LAST TRUMP have to do with the sound of a DIFFERENT TRUMP sounded?

Try to stay on point.

After he appears who cares about what order things happen,

Thank you for sharing, the ORDER of things to come are IRRELEVANT.

IF you do not hear the Trump, (of God) mentioned in;

1 Thes 4

You will not be one being summoned UP to the Clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

When Jesus returns....

Try to PAY attention and stay on point.

This is not an OP about Jesus' RETURN.

This IS an OP about Jesus' DESCENT to the Clouds.

Jesus' RETURN, IS about Jesus' RETURN to EARTH.

Hint, hint....The Clouds are not the Earth.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

What does....Jesus' RETURN to EARTH have to do with Jesus DESCENT TO THE CLOUDS?

Try to stay on point.

What does....the LAST TRUMP have to do with the sound of a DIFFERENT TRUMP sounded?

Try to stay on point.

Thank you for sharing, the ORDER of things to come are IRRELEVANT.

IF you do not heard the Trump, (of God) mentioned in;

1 Thes 4

You will not be one being summoned UP to the Clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

Try to PAY attention and stay on point.

This is not an OP about Jesus' RETURN.

This IS an OP about Jesus' DESCENT to the Clouds.

Jesus' RETURN, IS about Jesus' RETURN to EARTH.

Hint, hint....The Clouds are not the Earth.
You claim a 7 year tribulation. Do you have scripture saying so?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is about scripture saying there will be a 7 year tribulation. Can you provide it to back your claims?

Sure.
Daniel 9, Daniel 12
Rev 11, Rev 13

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The OP is about Rapture Deniers...

Do you deny the Rapture?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happens on the last day after the resurrection according to Paul.

You failed to answer the question.

The question was about YOUR BELIEFS, not what Paul said.

Do you Deny the Rapture of Christ's Church BEFORE the Tribulation of God?

Not rocket science Dave...either you do or you do not, believe Christ's Church will be resurrected and redeemed, before the Tribulation Begins.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No mention of a 7 year tribulation here.

No kidding Dave. You ASK about the WORDS...
7 years tribulation.

God did not consult MAN, before Deciding in what manner "He would reveal His 7 years of Tribulation"

A man WITH WISDOM, knows the NUMBER of Days, Weeks, Months....reveals YEARS.

A man WITH WISDOM, can understand Gods Revealing.

You apparently can not DETERMINE, from Days, Weeks, Months....HOW MANY "YEARS" God has Revealed WILL encompass ...
HIS TRIBULATION...

D

Dave L

No kidding Dave. You ASK about the WORDS...
7 years tribulation.

God did not consult MAN, before Deciding in what manner "He would reveal His 7 years of Tribulation"

A man WITH WISDOM, knows the NUMBER of Days, Weeks, Months....reveals YEARS.

A man WITH WISDOM, can understand Gods Revealing.

You apparently can not DETERMINE, from Days, Weeks, Months....HOW MANY "YEARS" God has Revealed WILL encompass ...
HIS TRIBULATION...
But scripture doesn't mention a 7 year tribulation. Wouldn't this make it a false prophecy?

D

Dave L

You failed to answer the question.

The question was about YOUR BELIEFS, not what Paul said.

Do you Deny the Rapture of Christ's Church BEFORE the Tribulation of God?

Not rocket science Dave...either you do or you do not, believe Christ's Church will be resurrected and redeemed, before the Tribulation Begins.
The pre-trib rapture and 7 year tribulation do not exists in scripture. The rapture happens on the last day after the resurrection according to Jesus and Paul.

Reactions: Helen and Naomi25

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The pre-trib rapture and 7 year tribulation do not exists in scripture. The rapture happens on the last day after the resurrection according to Jesus and Paul.
Dave, you are quite confused about these matters, as is evident from the last sentence. Do you know that "the last day" is a metaphor for an EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME? Since it includes both the resurrection of the just and the unjust, which are separated by at least 1,000 years, it is definitely not one 24-hour day.

As to the first sentence, you could say that "According to my limited understanding of eschatology..." Do you have the grace to start learning things that you do not know or understand?

D

Dave L

Dave, you are quite confused about these matters, as is evident from the last sentence. Do you know that "the last day" is a metaphor for an EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME? Since it includes both the resurrection of the just and the unjust, which are separated by at least 1,000 years, it is definitely not one 24-hour day.

As to the first sentence, you could say that "According to my limited understanding of eschatology..." Do you have the grace to start learning things that you do not know or understand?
Last days = from the first advent until the second. Last day (my terminology) = end of the world where the heavens and earth pass away with a loud noise and melt in fervent heat. According to Peter.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Which resurrection? The first resurrection or the second resurrection?

Which rapture? The one at the beginning of the Tribulation Period or the one of thousand years later at the end of time?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last days = from the first advent until the second. Last day (my terminology) = end of the world where the heavens and earth pass away with a loud noise and melt in fervent heat. According to Peter.

Last days of been going on for 2000 years now and still have at least another thousand to go.

D

Dave L

Which resurrection? The first resurrection or the second resurrection?

Which rapture? The one at the beginning of the Tribulation Period or the one of thousand years later at the end of time?
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.” (John 5:25) (KJV 1900)

“And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:29) (KJV 1900)

The two resurrections in Revelation 20 are the new birth completed in the resurrection of the Just on the last day. And the resurrection of the damned on the same day.