RAPTURE....DENIERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How silly. Every day, week, month, year, decade, century, millennium that passes

Every day, week, month, year, decade, century, millennium that passes;
The Lord takes up to Him; saved souls and quickened spirits of dead body's IN Christ;

Perhaps "SOON" is a relative term...
Like for the guy who lives only 30 years, or 50 years, and even a guy who is 80 years is still saying life is short.

with no "Rapture"

Well no, the bodies of those Dead IN Christ have YET risen up.
But then that day was kept Secret, so saying no "Rapture" has occured, has no relevance.

that you have invented

That "I" have invented?
Oh Willie, come on now, don't give me credit where none is due!

To be FACTUAL...let's use Scripture...

1) The Great Tribulation ~ Purpose.
Matt:24:21

...Great affliction upon the Earth, as not
Has been since the world began.

2) The Wrath ~ Purpose.
Ex 34:14

...God is a Jealous God. Those who reject God, become subject to His Wrath.

3) Exempt from Wrath ~

...Christ's Church

1 Thes 1:10

...Jesus has deliverED us from the Wrath to Come.

4)
WHERE does Gods WRATH come FROM?
WHO is Gods WRATH FOR?

Rom 1:18

...The Wrath of God is revealed from Heaven and IS AGAINST ALL Ungodliness and unrighteousness of men...

5) The Coming of the Lord....

Please read carefully;
...WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY, WHERE.

First Party;
Who ~ The Lord
What ~ Descending from Heaven
When ~ Before Wrath against unrighteous
Why ~ Catching UP to Him,
Where ~ In the Clouds

Second Party;
Who ~ Dead IN Christ, Alive IN Christ
What ~ Caught UP
When ~ Jesus' Voice calls
Why ~ Not subject to Wrath
Where ~ In the Clouds, above the Face of the earth....as IN Noah's Day (Gen 7:17)

1 Thes 5:
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

should tell you something.

Rapture is simply a ONE word term that means, "caught up", and is Specific to Christ's Church. His Church is the congregation of HIS SHEEP. THEY HEAR HIS VOICE.

John 10:[
27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

WHEN ~ Jesus descends TO THE CLOUDS, and SOUNDS HIS VOICE, "with a shout"; "HIS SHEEP" Follow Him where HE IS. And MEN NOT IN CHRIST, will NOT Hear Him.

Those AGAINST the Lamb and AGAINST God...in ungodliness and unrighteousness REMAIN ON THE EARTH and SUFFER the Wrath of God, until THEY become BODILY DEAD.

IF a man has has been Crucified with Christ, that man has been Cleansed of All unrighteousness, and thus not subject to Gods Wrath.
1 John 1:9

Would you accept a paycheck from your employer like that? "Don't worry, it's coming....'SOON' ."

Jesus is not my employer, nor am I waiting for a "paycheck" from Him.

Jesus IS my Lord, and
I have no issue with "WAITING" to hear His Call to meet Him in the Clouds.
I have no issue with "WAITING" in the Clouds, above the face of the Earth,
While God reveals His Wrath from Heaven upon the Earth.

However IF you believe you shall BE ON Earth DURING the Great Tribulation....

What are YOU going to be doing?
Dodging earthquakes? Experiencing famine, swarms of biting insects? Being killed by armies of the anti-Christ? Curious...

And WHY would God account you as ungodly and unrighteous and subject to His wrath?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try my best to not fall for or follow the doctrines of man .
The escape rapture being one of them.

God provided Noah with an ESCAPE from destruction upon the Earth.

Remember when God said He would destroy them "with the Earth" ?

Gen 6
[13] And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Remember WHY God DID NOT destroy Noah?

Gen 6
[8] But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Remember HOW they of the world were destroyed with the Earth?

Gen 7
[4] For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Remember HOW God Saved Noah according to Gods ESCAPE PLAN?

Gen 7
[17] And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

Since the "GREAT" Flood, men have had wars, disputes, lying, cheating, corruption...
Between and Among themselves;
And Many men have been the Same corrupt, thoughts, beliefs, accounts Against God.
And A FEW man have been LIKE Noah, in belief, in obedience, and in the Grace of the Lord.

Remember Scripture notifying us Jesus came to DIVIDE ?

Luke 12
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Remember WHAT Jesus was causing to DIVIDE?

Multitudes of People. (Acts 23:7) Family members against family members. (Luke 12:53) Jews against Pharisees. Jews against Apostles. (Acts 14:4) Man against man. (Acts 23:7)
People Against God. People Against Christ.
(Matt 12:30).

Summary;
God divided Noah (and his family) from other People.
Noah was in the Grace of God.
God intended to DESTROY the corrupt from the Face of the Earth.
Noah was Lifted Up Above the Face of the Earth, out of harms way of the Destruction Upon the Face of the Earth.
Gods INTENT to Destroy the Earth, came to pass.
Noah WAS SAVED from Being Destroyed with the Earth.

In the term you used....ESCAPE.
Yes, Noah Escaped being destroyed by the Earth.
By mans Doctrine?
No, rather by Gods Word and Power.

Remember Another Prophecy of Gods Word about the Coming of Another GREAT destruction Upon the Earth?

Luke 12:
[51] Division of People
Matt 24;
[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.
] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Remember How God Divided Noah?
God Prepared Noah?
After DIVIDING Noah, God SEPARATED Noah?
How God Separated Noah, by LIFTING UP Noah above the Face of the Earth?
How UPON the Face of the EARTH, God cause Destruction?

Matt 24
[37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Who is the Son of man, Where is He and where is He coming TO, and WHY?

Son of man, is Jesus.
He is IN Heaven.
He shall Descend FROM Heaven TO the Clouds.
He Goes TO the Clouds, ABOVE the FACE of the EARTH, to CALL UP TO HIM, People Divided.
Jesus is SEPARATING those He DIVIDED, BY CONVERTING those People, IN CHRIST, FROM those People NOT Converted IN Christ.

Noah's SAVIOR was GOD, via an ARK.
Converted men IN Christ's SAVIOR is Christ, via the CLOUDS.

In each case AN ESCAPE has been Provided BY AND THROUGH the POWER OF GOD, FOR men He has DIVIDED....AND....Separated...
THAT...the divided and separated (unto HIM),
ARE...SAVED (unto HIM), and
NOT SUBJECT TO the DESTRUCTION that God SHALL CAUSE "upon the Face of the Earth".

Gods Salavation IS PRIMARY IN SAVING MEN "unto and FOR Himself".

Yet men primarily preach, SALVATION is PRIMARILY for "KEEPING a man FROM HARM"....Which is incidental, by default.

Gods Salavation IS PRIMARY IN SAVING MEN "unto and FOR Himself".

Gods INTEREST is IN HIS OWN "INHERITANCE". ALL MEN WHO, BECOME SAVED UNTO the Lord God....
BECOME "Gods Inheritance".

Thee Lord God Has NO INTENT of SUBJECTING men (IN Complete Submission TO HIM and CHRIST) in THIS World TO the GREATEST Tribulation and Destruction of their Earth, Since the Beginning (Via the Flood).

Scripture has EXPRESSLY notified us of the HISTORY, of HOW and WHY, and WHEN God SAVED NOAH, and the PROPHECY, of HOW and WHY and WHEN, Christ SHALL SAVE,
His Church.

1 Thes 5
[14] For if (<--- the Caveat..."IF" )
we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Descent FROM Heaven.
To Clouds,
IS NOT the Lords SECOND COMING "TO EARTH"
The Lord shall BE UP in the Clouds, while God in Heaven IS CAUSING "GREAT" Tribulation and Destruction UPON the Face of the EARTH.

Where is Christ Lord Jesus? IN the Clouds.
Where is Christ Jesus' Church? With the Lord.
WHY?

1 THes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

And those who HAVE obtained salvation BY our Lord Jesus Christ...

1 Thes 1:
[10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

So while you say ESCAPE, with a implication of sort of (what's so special about one and not another to be or not be subject to Gods Wrath and Destruction)....Scripture rather, says it is Gods Plan and Way, that men WHO are Faithful to God and Christ Jesus, have been "Deliver-ED", from being subjected to Gods Wrath and Destruction UPON the face of the Earth.

Prophecy also EXPRESSLY notified us of the HISTORY of Gods ELECT Hebrews and Israel Tribes, HAVING Rejected Gods Christ Messiah, and
HOW, and WHEN, and WHY....THEY will FINALLY ACCEPT Gods Christ Messiah, BE BODILY KILL, their SOUL SAVED, their SPIRIT QUICKENED, and AFTER the LAST TRUMP of the Earths DESTRUCTION, God will send His Angel to GATHER the BODIES of HIS ELECT SAINTS, from every corner of the Earth...that THEY be also glorified, and Forever WITH thee Lord God.

TRUMPETS are used over 130 Times in Scripture, combined by use of God and use of men TO: signal a SOUND WARNING of "particular things" that ARE GOING to Occur.

NOT ALL TRUMPTETS SOUNDED "are" FOR "all" individuals, nor will "all" individuals HEAR "all" Trumpets Sounded.

I trust to believe; THOSE already "IN" Christ are Prepared to be LIFTED UP Above the face of the Earth, and SHALL HEAR the SOUND of the TRUMP of God, calling them UP above the Face of the Earth, BEFORE God Begins His "GREAT" Tribulation and Destruction UPON the Face of the Earth, as Foretold, Because of Gods WRATH (ANGER) toward men WHO rejected Him, rejected Gods Christ Messiah, AND Against such men WHO caused tribulations AGAINST other men WHO DID BELIEVE In God and His Word.

In short, ^ THAT EVENT pertains to Christ's Church...WHO are Already DeliverED from the wrath to come.

Pauls translation to English says:
"CAUGHT UP"

Latin word "rapio" translation to English say;
"RAPTURE", meaning carried away from one place to another (ie earth to the clouds)

Greek word "HARPAZO", means taken away.

Caught up, Rapture, Harpazo, are all common references to Christ's Church HEARING the Trump of God, and Being Lifted UP off the face of the Earth, TO the Clouds, TO Meet the Lord IN the Air.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Jacobvmay

Dec 7, 2019
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you have any scripture supporting a 7 year tribulation?
I just want to say this. All the scoffers and deniers who demand proofs and signs. I laugh at you. Why? Because talk is cheap. So go ahead talk. That's all you can do. You dont not have the strength or the courage to do anything m

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But scripture doesn't mention a 7 year tribulation. Wouldn't this make it a false prophecy?
If you are expecting an expliciti statement in the Bible to that effect you will not find it. But that does not mean that the Bible has nothing to say about this. Those who have put the time and effort into searching out the Scriptures have no problem is seeing what the 70th week of Daniel (seven years) is all about.

Today almost everyone wants explicit statements rather than believing what is implied in Scripture, and what is meant to be pieced together after looking at all of the Bible. Thus you have people saying "There is no Trinity in the Bible", "There is no Rapture in the Bible", "There is no seven year Tribulation period in the Bible", "There is no Millennium in the Bible" etc. That simply indicates laziness and unbelief.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just want to say this. All the scoffers and deniers who demand proofs and signs. I laugh at you. Why? Because talk is cheap. So go ahead talk. That's all you can do. You dont not have the strength or the courage to do anything m

Whatever. No sweat...

But when the chips are down...it will be those who are expecting a quick exit from here and from trouble , that will have egg on their face...
Time will tell on who's side the truth lays.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are expecting an expliciti statement in the Bible to that effect you will not find it. But that does not mean that the Bible has nothing to say about this. Those who have put the time and effort into searching out the Scriptures have no problem is seeing what the 70th week of Daniel (seven years) is all about.

Today almost everyone wants explicit statements rather than believing what is implied in Scripture, and what is meant to be pieced together after looking at all of the Bible. Thus you have people saying "There is no Trinity in the Bible", "There is no Rapture in the Bible", "There is no seven year Tribulation period in the Bible", "There is no Millennium in the Bible" etc. That simply indicates laziness and unbelief.

I think their are many people who can get many other people to believe in doctrines some say are implied in the scriptures such as "The Trinity and The Rapture." I believe people who want you to believe their doctrines, "The Trinity, The Rapture," etc which they say is implied in scripture just want you to believe them and what they say the scriptures say. One of the many important things that I remember Jesus saying in the scriptures when being tested or what The True God had to say on a matter he would say, "did you not read or it is written." l believe the plain simple truth is that God doesn't hide anything necessary for salvation, He makes sure it's written down. So if something isn't written down in the scriptures like the Trinity the Rapture and the people who believe in these doctrines say these are doctrines that are necessary for salvation, I ask myself a question, why didn't God have these so called necessary doctrines for salvation written down in the scriptures, because as I said I don't believe, The True God hides anything necessary for salvation He has what's necessary for salvation written down in the scriptures. I Don't worry about people who say I'm lazy or whatever when it comes to studying the scriptures because Idon't agree with them. Many people when it comes to the scriptures and what they say the scriptures are teaching, if you don't agree with them will say something as a form of intimidation like, you're lazy when comes to studying the scriptures or you don't have God Holy Spirit just because I don't agree with them. I have found that when people use intimidation statements when you disagree with them, not only can they prove from the scriptures that what they believe in can be proved from the scriptures but when they use intimidation statements like you're lazy when studying the scriptures etc, these intimidation statements I believe are a form of brainwashing because they just want me to be so intimidated I'll just believe what they say is true. These people have the right to believe what they say is true from the scriptures and express it but when they start making intimidating statements about me I don't worry about that, I have the right to disagree with what they say the scriptures say to be true but I don't try to be like them and make intimidating statements to try to get them to agree with me.