RAPTURE QUESTIONS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So our earthly body cannot go to heaven, but when we put off our physical body, our corruptible and mortal life is changed into an incorruptible and immortal life (1 Corinthians 15: 53-54).
1 Corinthians 15:50-56 plainly, obviously; is a prophecy about what happens at the Great White Throne Judgment, that happens after the Millennium. Proved by how it is only then that Death is no more. Revelation 21:4

Your belief of any resurrection other than the Trib martyrs, who include the two Witnesses, is not Biblical and will not happen.
ALL the dead await the time after the Millennium, to stand before God in Judgment. Revelation 20:11-15

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Does the bible tell us WHO is the bride of Christ
As Jesus does not come to take His Bride off the earth, it will be all who remain, 1 Thess 4:17, that will be gathered to him at His Return. Matthew 24:30-31
All who have kept strong in their faith and who trusted in His protection thru all that is prophesied to happen before He comes.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 LAST trumpet before the trib and 1 LAST trumpet after the trib period.
You have failed to see why there are two FINAL trumpets (but only one is called "the last trump"):

THE TRUMP OF GOD (THE LAST TRUMP): FOR THE ULTIMATE REDEMPTION OF THE SAINTS

THE SEVENTH TRUMPET (NOT CALLED THE LAST TRUMP): FOR ULTIMATE WRATH ON THE UNBELIEVING AND UNGODLY

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone here know what the final sign is, that is happening right now, that shows us that Jesus is about to come and get His Bride?
I can tell you, but as this Thread is 5 pages deep, and im not going to read it all, ...who knows the answer?
Step up... and no the Virus is not the sign.

The final sign is Armageddon.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Since the rapture of the church is a New Testament doctrine, one would not expect to see the church in the Old Testament in any case.

Who was the volume of the Book written of?When Christ asked the question,have ye not read,what was He talking about?Could not had been the New Testament as it wasn't written yet...

Why do you try to take out the Old because of the New?

Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of Me) to do Thy will, O God."

Everything that Jesus did and said while on earth, was written in the Old Testament, and that why He said over and over, "Haven't you read...", "It is written...", and so on. Every detail was written about Jesus' coming, how His birth would be and where. All parts of His life, and even to the words that the High Priest that caused His death at the time of the crucifixion. How can you not believe in Christ when God so perfectly outlined the coming Messiah that He would send.

The Church has always been in the Old Testament as it is Christ and His followers ,ie Christ man ,the we are called Christians!!!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Who was the volume of the Book written of?When Christ asked the question,have ye not read,what was He talking about?Could not had been the New Testament as it wasn't written yet...

Why do you try to take out the Old because of the New?

Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of Me) to do Thy will, O God."

Everything that Jesus did and said while on earth, was written in the Old Testament, and that why He said over and over, "Haven't you read...", "It is written...", and so on. Every detail was written about Jesus' coming, how His birth would be and where. All parts of His life, and even to the words that the High Priest that caused His death at the time of the crucifixion. How can you not believe in Christ when God so perfectly outlined the coming Messiah that He would send.

The Church has always been in the Old Testament as it is Christ and His followers ,ie Christ man ,the we are called Christians!!!!
Since the church began at Pentecost, it makes sense to distinguish between the Jew, the Gentile and the church of God, as indeed does 1 Corinthians 10.32.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel was always the Church
Since the Church consists of BOTH Jews and Gentiles in one Body, you have a lot of studying to do. But some are ever learning and NEVER able to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Acts 7:38 "This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the Angel Which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our father: who received the lively oracles to give unto us."

Now some might disagree, arguing that we don't find the word church in the Old Testament, and they would be correct but only for the English. The Greek word that is translated as church is ekklēsia and is used in the New Testament for a specific gathering of Christians, or for all believers together. The same word, ekklēsia, is used in the Greek translation of the Old Testament, the Septuagint, to translate the Hebrew term qāhāl, "assembly." It is used for Israel as they gathered together to appear before God or as a general reference to all of Israel. Another Greek word used to translate qāhāl is sunagōgē. It is also used to translate another word for Israel: 'ēdâ, "congregation." In the New Testament sunagōgē is most often used of a synagogue or its members, but is used for a gathering of Christians in James 2:2. The terms used in the New Testament for the church are not new ones but are rooted in the Old Testament. Thus, in at least some sense, Israel really was the Old Testament church-assembly-congregation!

Anyway off topic so I'll leave it alone

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness
That word should really have been translated as "congregation" or "assembly" in the wilderness -- the Israelites. The majority were unbelieving, therefore could not be called "church".

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Since the Church consists of BOTH Jews and Gentiles in one Body, you have a lot of studying to do. But some are ever learning and NEVER able to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

By far those called the children of Israel are many more than just one tribe called the tribe of Judah. I don't know any Christians of Israel, surely they exist somewhere as they were the first that the disciples went to. Paul only went to the Jews and Gentiles.

Gen 49:28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

The Born again.
The Body of Christ
Christ is the Groom, and he's coming back for His Bride.
Notice 'Bride". A bride is Married., that is why she's a bride.
Jesus is not coming back to marry His BRIDE< He is coming back to RECEIVE His Bride unto Himself.
In other words, to get her. To take His Bride home.
So, "spiritual union" is why "she" is a "bride" ... already joined to Christ.
The spiritual union, symbolically WAS, and IS, the marriage.
To marry the Husband Jesus is to be born again "into" God and Christ..to become "OME" with God and Christ.....as this is the spiritual union which creates people to become SONS of God, and the "bride of Christ". = The "body of Christ" the "church".

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thats not it.
Anyone else know the final SIGN that will be found occurring in the WORLD, before Jesus comes as 2nd Thessalonians 1 8 ?

You Pre-Tribbers ...... you should know this sign.
C'mon.
Jump in.

No, you're wrong. Armageddon is indeed a major sign of Christ's Return. See Rev 16-19. It directly leads to Christ's Return. Paul said that Jesus comes back with the explicit purpose of destroying Antichrist. Shame on you!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be this undefiled dove?

"There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.
My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her." Song of Solomon 6:8-9

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Could it be this undefiled dove?

"There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number.
My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her." Song of Solomon 6:8-9

Beautiful verse.
But its symbolic, and the Bride of Christ, is literal. Its the Born again.

Jesus is literally coming back to take His church, His "Bride', His "body of Christ" back with Him.
They will also reign with Him, in Jerusalem.
And i hope this happens in about 15 seconds.
Yesterday would have been even better.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, you're wrong. Armageddon is indeed a major sign of Christ's Return. See Rev 16-19. It directly leads to Christ's Return. Paul said that Jesus comes back with the explicit purpose of destroying Antichrist. Shame on you!

Listen Randy.
You must be a mid tribber or beyond ?
So, Pay attention, and calm down.
I have not said that Armageddon isn't a part of the end times or a sign.
What i asked you, is what is the sign that is happening NOW that shows us that Christ's return is so very soon.
There is a major sign that happens long before Armageddon that is happening since '2003, that has just kept getting more obvious.
What is it?
I'll be back tomorrow after the Gym @ 5am, and after this i will need to take care of some other things., then if all is settled down here i'll come back and tell you. Its could be that someone else tells you before im back.
Its all good.