Rapture Top Dogs Admit no Proof Exists.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tribulation that Christians suffer from Satan and his minions, is NOT the same as the Tribulation which is a time of God's wrath and the wrath of the Lamb being poured out on those who belong to the world.
You have stated the point clearly.... but don't know you did.

There is no coming future event called "The" Tribulation. Jesus told his listeners that they would experience troubles (tribulation) in their lives. Search the Scriptures, and you will not find "THE" Tribulation.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't even particularly like the series--thought it was a bit "cheesy". Jerry Jenkins depicts the Antichrist as an ineffectual whiner. I think the Antichrist will be the scariest person imaginable.

With the demon of Alexander the great in him take a look at the life of Alexander to get a taste of what the AC will be.

Charismatic, smart, a warrior, a diplomat, a homosexual, a liar and a megalomaniac.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no direct scriptural support for a 7 year tribulation or pre-trib rapture. If you teach this doctrine it make you a false prophet and a deceiver. The only rapture happens on the last day after the resurrection according to Paul and Jesus. It will be as in the days of Noah at that time, marrying and giving in marriage just as today.
Dave L you are the only one here to elevate yourself as the sole interpreter of the Word of God & you do so by accusing anyone that disagrees with your view as a deceiver and false prophet and your use of those terms in this situation to falsely accuse has no Biblical basis.
Interesting that no one else on this thread, has placed themselves as spokesperson for God but you. The Bible says the hypocrites will be judged by their own words, so you might want to withdraw your conceited, false allegations against other members of the Body of Christ. You are the only one who slanders those that disagree with your views, while you promote your own view as the only "right" one.
There are differences the Body of Christ concerning the Rapture & the Trib and I see no one running around accusing others of being a false prophet or deceiver because of differing views but you.
Everyone else on this thread are content to disagree & debate.
Copperhead shows discernment and speaks the honest truth in his response to you.
You can call me whatever name you care to, I see where it's coming from & your accusations reveal your fruit.

Already did. You are blinded to your own conceit that you don't see it. That's ok. I am not offended or worried. All one can do is point something out and if the person refuses to see it, well, not my problem anymore. So..... go with it.

You can only prove a false prophecy after the event happens and the prophet is proven wrong. That is scripture. You are making false accusations based on no evidence which is slander. False prophet was a capital offense in Israel. You are accusing others of a capital offense on which you have no scriptural basis to prove it. You were advised not to continue on that path, but you remain.

You are a troll that has come in to disrupt the Body. I wouldn't have said that if you would have stopped, but you continued. Now it is confirmed.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

There is no coming future event called "The" Tribulation. Jesus told his listeners that they would experience troubles (tribulation) in their lives. Search the Scriptures, and you will not find "THE" Tribulation.

o_O Oh no? Try Revelation 7:14.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The time of testing/trial per revelation 3:10.

It will be a time of tribulation has never seen on the earth before.

Matthew 24:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
Revelation 3:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The time of testing/trial per revelation 3:10.

It will be a time of tribulation has never seen on the earth before.

Matthew 24:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
Revelation 3:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.
As I said, and you verified above, there is no future EVENT called THE TRIBULATION. It is a denominational fabrication invented to fit a preconceived doctrine.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord Himself issued many warnings.

In fact, the prophet Ezekiel is told in Ezekiel 3:17-19 that he was to be a "watchman on the wall" to warn unbelievers and that, if he did not, that God would require Ezekiel to take the blood of the unbeliever whom he failed to warn.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave L you are the only one here to elevate yourself as the sole interpreter of the Word of God & you do so by accusing anyone that disagrees with your view as a deceiver and false prophet and your use of those terms in this situation to falsely accuse has no Biblical basis.
Interesting that no one else on this thread, has placed themselves as spokesperson for God but you. The Bible says the hypocrites will be judged by their own words, so you might want to withdraw your conceited, false allegations against other members of the Body of Christ. You are the only one who slanders those that disagree with your views, while you promote your own view as the only "right" one.
There are differences the Body of Christ concerning the Rapture & the Trib and I see no one running around accusing others of being a false prophet or deceiver because of differing views but you.
Everyone else on this thread are content to disagree & debate.
Copperhead shows discernment and speaks the honest truth in his response to you.
You can call me whatever name you care to, I see where it's coming from & your accusations reveal your fruit.
As I said, and you verified above, there is no future EVENT called THE TRIBULATION. It is a denominational fabrication invented to fit a preconceived doctrine.

That's not a very good argument. I never said the Bible labeled the tribulation period anymore then a lot of the terms we use are found in the Bible while still being fully biblical.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I prefer to testify of Christ

Testifying of Christ is a very good thing to do, but the world in general will think you are just delusional unless they have a fear of God and His judgment as a base for relating to the Good News of Christ. An evangelist (his name escapes me at the moment) gives the illustration of why the "fear of the Lord" is necessary. He said, "Suppose I was riding on a plane and I jumped up and said to the man next to me, 'The Lord loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life'--and then thrust a parachute into his hands? He would think I was at least odd (or worse). But, if the plane's captain announced that the plane was going to crash, suddenly the offer of a parachute will be gratefully received."

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't anyone actually READ what Matthew 24 said?

Jesus said that no trouble as bad as it was going to be, had been seen up until "NOW", (until 'then'), the time when He was speaking.... AND, that "nothing as bad would ever be seen again."

Reactions: Waiting on him

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't anyone actually READ what Matthew 24 said?

Jesus said that no trouble as bad as it was going to be, had been seen up until "NOW", (until 'then'), the time when He was speaking.... AND, that "nothing as bad would ever be seen again."

But it was prophetic for a future time that requires the rapture.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Didn't anyone actually READ what Matthew 24 said? Jesus said that no trouble as bad as it was going to be, had been seen up until "NOW", (until 'then'), the time when He was speaking.... AND, that "nothing as bad would ever be seen again."
Yes, and that unique Great Tribulation did not happen at any time between the Olivet Discourse and today. PROOF? The sun, moon, and stars are still in their courses as at the time of creation.

But had that Great Tribulation occurred already, all the heavenly bodies would have been totally displaced and vanished!

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (Mt 24:29)

Which means that the Second Coming of Christ would have already occurred and we would be way past the Millennium! Look around you and see that the Millennium is not even close. The Tribulation and Great Tribulation are in the relatively near future.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and that unique Great Tribulation did not happen at any time between the Olivet Discourse and today. PROOF? The sun, moon, and stars are still in their courses as at the time of creation.

But had that Great Tribulation occurred already, all the heavenly bodies would have been totally displaced and vanished!

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (Mt 24:29)

Which means that the Second Coming of Christ would have already occurred and we would be way past the Millennium! Look around you and see that the Millennium is not even close. The Tribulation and Great Tribulation are in the relatively near future.
And what do "The Stars, The Moon, and The Sun stand for in Biblical language? Rocks in the sky? Hardly.

Reactions: Waiting on him