Reasons Jews Reject Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope

If you want to know why Elohim is Plural you need to read/pray/study/pray Genesis.
The trans generation is trying to make a run on christanity . I seen some folks trying to teach
JESUS was trans . This gen is tanking very fast now . Cause we in the END DAYS my friend .
The inquity is skyrocketing to the full now .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 REASON why the Jews reject JESUS = John 12:37-40

But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him, that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke:

“Lord, who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”

Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again:

“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts,
Lest they should see with their eyes,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.”
For they closed their eyes . There is but one reason a man wont come to Christ .
One condemnation . Men loved darkness cause their deeds were evil and wont come to the LIGHT .
So what do many do . CHANGE the image of GOD and of HIS CHRIST into an image that accepts their darkness
and puts light for darkness , bitter for sweet . But i got good news . LAMBS HEED NO SUCH FOLKS .
Cause lambs HEED the VOICE O THE GREAT SHEPARD OF THE SHEEP , CHRIST JESUS .
Hit the trenches david . The war to remove the diety of Christ has fast infiltrated christendom
to unite all under a lie that all religions and the world do embrace .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

His God is the God of his disciples. Grasp that and we’ll be close to the kingdom of God.
No disputing that Jesus the Messiah is the Son of the Living God who is His FATHER.

Back to the wheelhouse of Mark 12:28-34 = What is the conclusion?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No disputing that Jesus the Messiah is the Son of the Living God who is His FATHER.

This is the conclusion . IF any man loveth father , mother , daughter , son , wife , husband etc , more than ME , he is not worthy , This actually is in keeping with the FIRST GREAT COMMANDMENT
TO LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD above all . YEAH .
And lets re peek at those two scrips in revelations . And what was JOHNS response EVEN SO COME , LORD JESUS .
Yet the same one had said , I AM ALPHA and OMEGA , the first and the last .
Folks want to BURY the TRUE JESUS CHRIST for a lie . But the lambs know the truth .
GOD IS HIS WORD , HIS WORD IS HE .

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is also a God of all comfort, and he created male first, @RLT63, I also follow in what Jesus states to call him Father, or by his name Yahava.

However with God creating Male and Female in his image (i say he because he created man first and its just easier). Cause every child had a father and mother that creates a child. They are both looked up to and respected, or should be as they are the “creator” of you.

Hope thst makes sense, i dont see it as wrong or something that people can not decide to think anout, :).

Thank you for your consideration,
In Christ,
Matthew

Reactions: RLT63

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the conclusion . IF any man loveth me more than mother , father , daughter , son , wife or any
HE is not worthy . This actually is in keeping with the FIRST GREAT COMMANDMENT
TO LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD above all . YEAH .
And lets re peek at those two scrips in revelations . And what was JOHNS response EVEN SO COME , LORD JESUS .
Yet the same one had said , I AM ALPHA and OMEGA , the first and the last .
Folks want to BURY the TRUE JESUS CHRIST for a lie . But the lambs know the truth .
GOD IS HIS WORD , HIS WORD IS HE .
Fix you post = If any man love father, mother son daughter MORE then ME, he is not worthy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Rlt63,

Have you ever look at Gods spirit the comforter sort of like a woman? In pslams isnt it called wisdom?

All in Christ,
Matthew
Yes it is . And this wisdom speaketh in the eighth chapter of proverbs . IN the BEGINNING , I WAS THERE
I was there . JESUS aint just some prophet , OH before anything that was made even was , HE WAS .
And through HIM were ALL THINGS CREATED that were created . GOD IS HIS WORD , AND that BE A FACT .
SO now i have a real friendly reminder .
IF JESUS SAID IT , GOD SAID IT . THUS if JESUS SAID ANYTHING , WE ought to be and do as Abraham was .
WHEN GOD SPOKE abraham believed , abraham did .
SO how come folks dont BELIEVE all things JESUS said and taught . REPEAT
IF JESUS SAID IT , GOD SAID IT . there is no other path or way to GOD , BUT BY GOD .
So , yeah i dont ever wanna hear one more word from anyone about how other religoins and athiest know GOD
or are saved just cause they might do some good works and have this wordly version of love .
IF JESUS SAID IT , IF IT IS RECORDED in the BIBLE , in the gospels , BELIEVE IT . GOD said abraham believed .
The serpent said and eve and adam fell for it and believe the lie of the serpent .
The serpent still lies my friend .
Has CHRIST really said that all who hear and believe not will perish . NAY nay sayeth the serpent GOD is love .
HE IS UP TO HIS OL TRICKS AGAIN as always .
SO mathew , are we gonna believe GOD , JESUS , or the serpent . as for me , ITS GOD , HIS CHRIST i am gonna believe .

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And a lot of other books too

That’s true. People seldom ask me about them. That’s fine, but I do enjoy discussing other books besides the books of the Bible. I’ve read many books that I otherwise might not have had I not become aware of them from learning about what books others are reading.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

His God is the God of his disciples. Grasp that and we’ll be close to the kingdom of God.
i have to go 2 sleepy-time now

Dwell on this CARFEULLY = Back to the wheelhouse of Mark 12:28-34 = What is the conclusion?

Let me know tomorrow.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

That’s an important point. The living God is the God and Father of Jesus.

I’ve already commented on it. Why don’t you share with me and our readers what you think the conclusion is?