Reasons Jews Reject Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s true. People seldom ask me about them. That’s fine, but I do enjoy discussing other books besides the books of the Bible. I’ve read many books that I otherwise might not have had I not become aware of them from learning about what books others are reading.
I’m reading a book called “Change Anything “ It’s got a good program and shows how people changed and what works. Also reading the NET Bible full notes edition. Great notes

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jew's in that nation state of Israel reject Christ because they are not His people, they are totally fake ie, imposters.
Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel!

Zechariah 14
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west,

“Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa – gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation—” (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

The real Jew's are black, our identity was stolen
, but we are awakening
Actually it sounds like YOU are the one trying to do the stealing. Sounds kind of racist too!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Zechariah 14
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west,

Actually it sounds like YOU are the one trying to do the stealing. Sounds kind of racist too!
HE differs nothing from the KKK but in skin color only . NOTICE the focus is put on the race .
Once that is done , ITS THE FLESH THEY FOLLOW MY FRIEND .
heck if even the FLESH could not profit the jews , WHY THE HECK EVEN FOCUS ON IT AT ALL .
Racism has taken a huge hold upon even the black churches .
Any church that preaches any special treatement of any skin tone , KNOWTH NOT GOD AT ALL .
from the KKK to any race . Many gonna burn big time in the lake of fire my friend .
And it wont matter what skin tone they were either . PEROID . I stand on this no matter who calls me racists .
YOU see todays mantra is even more than racism or racial , its hacial . That means it hates on any skin tone
IF THAT SKIN TONE dont agree with mainstream TONE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m reading a book called “Change Anything “ It’s got a good program and shows how people changed and what works. Also reading the NET Bible full notes edition. Great notes
Just had purchased a NASB 2020 edition, its probably similar to the Net. The font is awesome and the wording is well put, with some study notes in the bottom right hand corner and some translation literals there too.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HE differs nothing from the KKK but in skin color only . NOTICE the focus is put on the race .
Once that is done , ITS THE FLESH THEY FOLLOW MY FRIEND .
heck if even the FLESH could not profit the jews , WHY THE HECK EVEN FOCUS ON IT AT ALL .
Racism has taken a huge hold upon even the black churches .
Any church that preaches any special treatement of any skin tone , KNOWTH NOT GOD AT ALL .
from the KKK to any race . Many gonna burn big time in the lake of fire my friend .
And it wont matter what skin tone they were either . PEROID . I stand on this no matter who calls me racists .
YOU see todays mantra is even more than racism or racial , its hacial . That means it hates on any skin tone
IF THAT SKIN TONE dont agree with mainstream TONE .
Absolutely! It's blatant racism on display.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely! It's blatant racism on display.
Any honkey , gringo , mexican or hispanic , or black man who points to their own flesh , any church who points
to the flesh of man , Is a place , a people , a church that knows NOT GOD or HIS CHRIST .
example . THE KKK tried to say the mark of cain was he was made black . THEY pointed out that being black itself was a fault .
And yet plenty of gringos do much evil . SO too with the CRT , blaming the white man for all the ills of the world .
So too with social justice , black pride , brown pride , white pride , ITS ALL WICKEDNESS and this gringo heeds not a word of it .
The flesh profits nothing . BLACKS are as evil as whites who are as evil as hispanics who are as evil as any other race .
AINT NONE GOOD . PEROID . I DONT GIVE A FLIPPING RIP WHO SAYS OTHERWISE . WE ALL NEED A SAVOIR
and JOE BIDEN AINT IT . JESUS IS . trump aint either . JESUS IS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and what i say next might just shock the woke world and many to the core .
Trump be far from perfect but if we want to examine who is racist . JOE BIDEN BEATS MANY .
white liberal elites are the most racist folks ever seen . AND beleive me i know conservatists have some racism in them too .
The white liberal elites do not say or do because they care for ANYONE , rather they use the sheep
to build their own empire by which they promise them is for the good of humanity , WHAT A JOKE that is
only it aint no joke . When the streets fill with blood and man is pitted against man till the numbers drop down low
WHEN the peoples groan under the IRON YOKE they thought would free them , I WONT BE HERE to say i told you so .
And all those voices they silenced wont be either . YOU WONT BE GETTING UTOPIA AT ALL folks .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and what i say next might just shock the woke world and many to the core .
Trump be far from perfect but if we want to examine who is racist . JOE BIDEN BEATS MANY .
white liberal elites are the most racist folks ever seen . AND beleive me i know conservatists have some racism in them too .
The white liberal elites do not say or do because they care for ANYONE , rather they use the sheep
to build their own empire by which they promise them is for the good of humanity , WHAT A JOKE that is
only it aint no joke . When the streets fill with blood and man is pitted against man till the numbers drop down low
WHEN the peoples groan under the IRON YOKE they thought would free them , I WONT BE HERE to say i told you so .
And all those voices they silenced wont be either . YOU WONT BE GETTING UTOPIA AT ALL folks .
I'm not 'white' so I know there's plenty of racism on both sides! The media loves to stir up 'racism'!

Mikey-for-sure

Jul 6, 2023
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus the lord of King David. David bowed to the right hand side of God from Matthew somewhere or psalms for the Jews. As for the atheists, who cares. :)
the genetic line from Mary gives the root of Jesse.
the virgin birth is necessary to bypass the genetic line of Mary as one of the King Jeconiah was cursed and all progeny are unable to inherit the throne.

You should not learn from atheists and antichrists. They stink! In more ways than one :)
Back to my 7th day.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Zechariah 14

Truth hurts

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just had purchased a NASB 2020 edition, its probably similar to the Net. The font is awesome and the wording is well put, with some study notes in the bottom right hand corner and some translation literals there too.
The NASB is a great translation

Reactions: MatthewG

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
PIERCING GOD
Let’s go to the book of Zechariah. We actually made a video on Zechariah chapter 12.
But in brief, in Zechariah 12 God tells the house of David that one day in the future “they will look upon me, whom they have pierced.”

How can God be pierced? Only if he came to us in flesh and blood.
Bs"d

God is not the one being pierced in Zech 12:10.

For the finer details, look here: et asher

Reactions: Wrangler

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
But definitely Jesus is referred to in Isaiah 53.

Some Jews I’ve spoken with have been able to agree that the messiah is referred to in Isaiah 53. It is left to the NT to make the identity of the unnamed messiah known -> Jesus. Few Jews, in my experience, have been willing to go that far. For a variety of reasons, they rejected the NT witness.

Reactions: RLT63 and Johann

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
Some Jews I’ve spoken with have been able to agree that the messiah is referred to in Isaiah 53. It is left to the NT to make the identity of the unnamed messiah known -> Jesus. Few Jews, in my experience, have been willing to go that far. For a variety of reasons, they rejected the NT witness.

Bs"d

What proof can you give that Isaiah 53 speaks about the messiah?