Reasons why you are very unwise to trust your church’s doctrines

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
StanJ said:
How exactly is "Satan out of commission"?
Thank you for your response!

Exactly at Lk.11:21-23, ie, you don't want to be against Him do you (v.23)??? No, I didn't think you would. Rev.12:7-12 construed with 20:2-6 exactly. Satan took a terrible beating at the Cross, ie, we don't want to lower Jesus down from the Cross diminish the power do we??? No, I didn't think you would.

Old inexact Jack

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
evangelist-7 said:
[SIZE=10pt]Alternate title [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Choose this day whom you will believe: Scripture and the Holy Spirit, or your church.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Reasons why the churches historically have taught false doctrines[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Satan is [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]“the god/ruler of this age/world” (2 Cor 4:4, John 12:31)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world” (Revelation 12:9)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“the whole world lies in the power of the evil one” (1 John 5:19)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“there is no truth in him ... he is a liar” (John 8:44) [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]… [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]So it was very easy [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for him to deceive the large church organizations (EOC, RCC, and Protestant)![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Many church leaders have been fleshly-minded instead of spiritually-minded,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so they were easily led by Satan to deviate from God’s New Testament pattern.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Many leaders have been primarily interested in your praise and your tithes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]There have always been leaders who are only “hired hands” (John 10:11-13),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and who do not put the welfare of Christ’s church first. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Not everyone who appears to be holy and righteous really are so. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus gave many warnings about being deceived by false teachers![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Satan did not want the churches to continue to have the spiritual power of[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]NT times … which was a powerful confirmation of the truth of the gospel,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and which produced many deliverances and healings of all kinds.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Many leaders did not want to acknowledge that God had anointed others [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]with powerful spiritual gifts when they had not been! They might look quite[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]spiritually inferior and might risk losing their power, prestige, and their jobs![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Many leaders wanted to be in control instead of having God be in control.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]And they did not want those whom God chose to have any spiritual authority.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Increasingly, leaders have taught only popular and non-threatening doctrines.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]### All of the above have resulted in a historically weak and powerless church![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]• Yes, the time has come when people will not endure sound doctrine; they wish [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to turn their ears away from the truth and be turned aside to fables (2 Tim 4:3-4). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Warning: If you believe lies, they will take dominion over you![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We are seeing the great apostacy prior to the coming of the antichrist (2 Thes 2:3).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Examples of false doctrines taught in many churches[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-- man is not born with an inherited sin nature[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-- once saved always saved[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-- cessationism (i.e. the 9 spiritual power gifts and the Spirit baptism have ceased)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]-- pre-tribulation rapture (Jesus gives the true sequence of events in Matthew 24) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Many Christian internet radio programs are adamantly against today’s churches[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for reasons such as these [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Silence re: the millions of Christians being slaughtered in other countries[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Bowing down to government policy … some accept Islam as another way,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]some give the government personal data about their members, etc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Teaching a very watered-down and powerless gospel [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Not teaching deliverance from demons (this is important for several reasons)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]• Teaching a pre-trib rapture (this does not prepare for our coming persecution)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A suggestion: Start a house church with like-minded serious believers who[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]desire to be totally free to search out spiritual truths without opposition.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This will help you break away from long-held biases and false doctrines.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The bottom line[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Trust Scripture and the Holy Spirit (but not your church) for your salvation![/SIZE]
I agree with this post on all points except one - the solution it suggests. Home church is NOT the answer to the dilution of the gospel.

My reasons for arriving at this conclusion are several, but primary among them is the almost total lack of accountability of such venues. I believe I've also got a solution, which I'll present at the end of my remarks.

There is no need to reiterate the statements of brother Evangel-7. I believe they are sufficient to inaugurate a constructive discussion about solutions. To begin, though, I would like to share my reasons for agreement.

In the late 1960's and early 1970's I began a trek through the minefield which is now protestant Christianity in America. My goal was to obtain formal education in the faith and to obtain holy orders in the Episcopal Church. I achieved one and was denied the other.

"Why can't you understand," I was told by the Dean of the Seminary/Chairman of Ministries, "that this (priesthood) is just a JOB."

Just a job?

That was the tip of the iceberg, folks, and as I discovered there was a lot of muddy water out of sight underneath the carpet. I did learn one important lesson in this non-curricular portion of my education. There's a big difference between shepherds and the flock. Today's cadre of shepherds don't care any more about their flock than Walmart cares about its inventory. Perhaps less. I don't see Walmart throwing its goods into the dumpster because something is the wrong size or the wrong model.

I also discovered that one can easily stumble over one's own jaded attitude. The form that takes is to give up and stay home and do nothing. That way lies error and I think all of us suspect it. But what do we do?

Ever hear of the rule of 80s and 20s? Twenty percent of the congregation do eighty percent of the work. That's fine when the economy is booming and the needs of the church can be hired out. That's one of the mines in the field, by the way - hirelings. When the economy goes south, as it has done for many years, all the hirelings hit the road leaving the flock to fend for themselves. I believe we can expect the economic screws to tighten even more upon us. The answer to such a situation is volunteerism - like in the old days. I mean the real old days, before even our grand parents attended worship services.

I'm talking about itinerant preachers and circuit riders.

These are men (that's right I said MEN) who spent their days riding from one small church to another to preach the gospel and encourage the saints (God knows we need encouragement and sound teaching these days.)

When small churches grow smaller still and cannot afford to staff their venue they usually close their doors - even though there may still be enough members and enough resources to support a skeleton structure. That structure can be based on an itinerant preacher/shepherd. The preacher in turn is supervised by a group of his peers who insure that his message and his work is in line with the basic beliefs of the denomination and/or the major group. No man is an island and in these troubled times no group can afford to isolate itself from the Body of Christ.

The caveat to all of this is to avoid debt - to manage declining resources in such a way as to recognize God's will for the local group and His provision for it.

We have all read numerous articles, books and posts by those who make a good argument that the great apostasy is upon us. The End Times are here and now. What then does Holy Writ reveal to us about those/these days? It says that the wicked will grow more wicked still and the righteous will grow more righteous. The grain and the tares will grow together until harvest time...and harvest time is not far off I think. This translates into withering church attendance and restricted budgets. To deny what is happening is both unrealistic and undeserving of our calling to be good stewards of the resources Our Lord has entrusted to us. Too many churches deny it, with the result that they wake up one day with huge unmanageable debt. And so they close the doors of the church they've attended and loved for many years.

It doesn't have to be that way. Smaller, yes. Fewer luxuries, perhaps. Lack of assembly, never.

One man with an iPad full of music and sermon notes can arrive in a church the elders have prepared for him. He plugs his iPad into a stereo and presto you've got professional grade musical accompaniment to any hymn you want to sing together. And that man is accountable for the spiritual accuracy of the message he delivers.

I've attended home church. There were glaring errors in their doctrine and an altogether wrong path chosen by their shepherd.

Each man today is responsible to God for his salvation, more today than at any time in the past. A solution to diminishing church resources is to provide traveling preacher services. If the preacher can't come on Sunday, then perhaps one evening later in the week. We're talking about preserving our way of expressing faith - our way of worship. I believe, as I'm sure a lot of folks do, that we're in danger of losing it.

I don't believe we have to lose it, provided we seize the day and move forward. We cannot bury our coins in the ground and sit back waiting for the master's return. He does not approve of sloth.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
I agree with this post on all points except one - the solution it suggests. Home church is NOT the answer to the dilution of the gospel.

My reasons for arriving at this conclusion are several, but primary among them is the almost total lack of accountability of such venues. I believe I've also got a solution, which I'll present at the end of my remarks.

There is no need to reiterate the statements of brother Evangel-7. I believe they are sufficient to inaugurate a constructive discussion about solutions. To begin, though, I would like to share my reasons for agreement.

In the late 1960's and early 1970's I began a trek through the minefield which is now protestant Christianity in America. My goal was to obtain formal education in the faith and to obtain holy orders in the Episcopal Church. I achieved one and was denied the other.

"Why can't you understand," I was told by the Dean of the Seminary/Chairman of Ministries, "that this (priesthood) is just a JOB."

Just a job?

That was the tip of the iceberg, folks, and as I discovered there was a lot of muddy water out of sight underneath the carpet. I did learn one important lesson in this non-curricular portion of my education. There's a big difference between shepherds and the flock. Today's cadre of shepherds don't care any more about their flock than Walmart cares about its inventory. Perhaps less. I don't see Walmart throwing its goods into the dumpster because something is the wrong size or the wrong model.

I also discovered that one can easily stumble over one's own jaded attitude. The form that takes is to give up and stay home and do nothing. That way lies error and I think all of us suspect it. But what do we do?

Ever hear of the rule of 80s and 20s? Twenty percent of the congregation do eighty percent of the work. That's fine when the economy is booming and the needs of the church can be hired out. That's one of the mines in the field, by the way - hirelings. When the economy goes south, as it has done for many years, all the hirelings hit the road leaving the flock to fend for themselves. I believe we can expect the economic screws to tighten even more upon us. The answer to such a situation is volunteerism - like in the old days. I mean the real old days, before even our grand parents attended worship services.

I'm talking about itinerant preachers and circuit riders.

These are men (that's right I said MEN) who spent their days riding from one small church to another to preach the gospel and encourage the saints (God knows we need encouragement and sound teaching these days.)

When small churches grow smaller still and cannot afford to staff their venue they usually close their doors - even though there may still be enough members and enough resources to support a skeleton structure. That structure can be based on an itinerant preacher/shepherd. The preacher in turn is supervised by a group of his peers who insure that his message and his work is in line with the basic beliefs of the denomination and/or the major group. No man is an island and in these troubled times no group can afford to isolate itself from the Body of Christ.

The caveat to all of this is to avoid debt - to manage declining resources in such a way as to recognize God's will for the local group and His provision for it.

We have all read numerous articles, books and posts by those who make a good argument that the great apostasy is upon us. The End Times are here and now. What then does Holy Writ reveal to us about those/these days? It says that the wicked will grow more wicked still and the righteous will grow more righteous. The grain and the tares will grow together until harvest time...and harvest time is not far off I think. This translates into withering church attendance and restricted budgets. To deny what is happening is both unrealistic and undeserving of our calling to be good stewards of the resources Our Lord has entrusted to us. Too many churches deny it, with the result that they wake up one day with huge unmanageable debt. And so they close the doors of the church they've attended and loved for many years.

It doesn't have to be that way. Smaller, yes. Fewer luxuries, perhaps. Lack of assembly, never.

One man with an iPad full of music and sermon notes can arrive in a church the elders have prepared for him. He plugs his iPad into a stereo and presto you've got professional grade musical accompaniment to any hymn you want to sing together. And that man is accountable for the spiritual accuracy of the message he delivers.

I've attended home church. There were glaring errors in their doctrine and an altogether wrong path chosen by their shepherd.

Each man today is responsible to God for his salvation, more today than at any time in the past. A solution to diminishing church resources is to provide traveling preacher services. If the preacher can't come on Sunday, then perhaps one evening later in the week. We're talking about preserving our way of expressing faith - our way of worship. I believe, as I'm sure a lot of folks do, that we're in danger of losing it.

I don't believe we have to lose it, provided we seize the day and move forward. We cannot bury our coins in the ground and sit back waiting for the master's return. He does not approve of sloth.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...
A very good analysis of he current situation; which has accelerated in the last 50 years!
It is important to try to prayerfully counter these situations in each locale, but, IMO we are so far down the road of the events predicted in Daniel, and Matt.24; that they are unstoppable; until that "stone cut out by no human hand" is evident, and completes the pre-Millennial downfall of Satan into the "bottomless pit".
This may seem fatalist in approach, but is not; it is an acceptance of the inevitable from Scripture!
However; in the context of "Choirloft's" post,we take every opportunity to fight the enemy with zeal; and to witness with love and care wherever possible. That is our approach.
Every individual must do what they can and are capable of; always paying heed to the prompting of the Holy Spirit; as other peoples hearts and spirits are being dealt with.
It can be very disheartening to witness to Christ's Salvation, but, in our case we have been surprised and gratified at the leading of the Holy Spirit to people; when our hearts are "stayed on Him"!
Maranatha.
Floyd.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One wonders if the church is the church or is it a business? I say this as my experience has been that a person who feels called to serve the church, and I say that advisedly is told to attend the denominations bible college and once he has graduated he is appointed to a church as youth pastor. When he has proved himself worthy, he is appointed as associate pastor to a small country church. This is followed by an appointment to the leadership of a small church and If that goes according to plan, he is then appointed as associate pastor in a larger usually urban church and if he excels in that he is then appointed a "senor" pastor in one of the denominations larger or largest churches.

In other words, he is on a career path where he seeks to get promoted up the ladder of success and where he has no intention of hanging around until he reaches the top of the tree. If that is the church, I am out of here!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
7 days without church makes one weak.......................satan loves excuses for not going to church..keep comin up with them

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
shturt678 said:
Thank you for your response!

Exactly at Lk.11:21-23, ie, you don't want to be against Him do you (v.23)??? No, I didn't think you would. Rev.12:7-12 construed with 20:2-6 exactly. Satan took a terrible beating at the Cross, ie, we don't want to lower Jesus down from the Cross diminish the power do we??? No, I didn't think you would.

Old inexact Jack
That is the reason Jesus gave for why He was able to do what He did. It was a two fold answer. It depicted that Jesus was stronger that Satan, not that Satan was out of commission. Death was defeated at the cross. Not Satan. 1 Peter 5:8 and Eph 6:12-13 support this as they were written AFTER Jesus was raised from the dead. Rev 20:7-10 shows when Satan is finally defeated and dealt with. Nothing can diminish what Jesus did on the cross and after death.

Indeed you were inexact. Don't feel bad, many are.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
RANDOR said:
7 days without church makes one weak.......................satan loves excuses for not going to church..keep comin up with them
Except one has to ask, how can you go to church when you are the church?

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
StanJ said:
That is the reason Jesus gave for why He was able to do what He did. It was a two fold answer. It depicted that Jesus was stronger that Satan, not that Satan was out of commission. Death was defeated at the cross. Not Satan. 1 Peter 5:8 and Eph 6:12-13 support this as they were written AFTER Jesus was raised from the dead. Rev 20:7-10 shows when Satan is finally defeated and dealt with. Nothing can diminish what Jesus did on the cross and after death.

Agree Stan!
Floyd.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
StanJ said:

Except that Col 2:15 says literally, having stripped the rulers and the authorities, He made a show of them in public, triumphing over them in it.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
StanJ said:

Thank you for your reponse!

How do you think that Jesus was able to liberate others from the demonics (Lk.11:21, 22). From what I understand Satan ended up in the ER at that time where he's still shackled to the bed trying to recover from that terrible beating from Michael the Arch angel. He will soon be released (Rev.20:7).

Old Jack

Plus ol' Col.2:15.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Over the last few hundred years, Protestantism and evangelicalism has developed a system of religious observance that is commonly known as church. Frank Viola in his book "Pagan Christianity" says that the protestant pastor is nothing more than a re-tuned catholic priest and that communion is a dumbed down version of the mass.

So one has to ask if we are in fact much different to Catholicism. There are few doctrines we have ditched along the way but in essence we are really the Catholic Church light. The system rules aka, denominationalism and the scriptures take the hindmost.

Nearly every week the catholic priest gives a homily to the faithful. Nearly every week the evangelical pastor gives a homily to the faithful. Every week in most cases the catholic faithful are dutiful observers of the priest and nearly every week the evangelical faithfuls are the dutiful observers of the pastor or his replacement.

​I say a homily advisedly as I have read by those in the know that the average christian is so deficient in basic biblical truths and cannot give an account of the hope within so they are battered about by every wind and doctrine and are captive to the whims of society and often believe what society says rather than what the scriptures teach.

The idea of the priesthood of ALL believers where each one has.... is as foreign to the average evangelical church as it is to the catholic church.

The one difference seems to be that the catholic tolerates mavericks whereas the evangelical church does not. if you join the evangelical wing you are expected to toe the line (what the pastor says) and if you have a vast amount of experience in christian ministry, you are expected to stew in the pew until you have proved yourself as a dutiful servant of the pastor, whereas the scripture shows that the pastoral ministry is the servant of the congregation and the five ministries of Ephesians 4 are there to develop the ministries of ALL not give a platform to the ministry of ONE.

Which leads on to the fact that in the USA approx 1,600 pastors are sacked or resign every month and in my little country, there are over 10,000 ex pastors. This should not surprise us as ignoring four of the five ministries means you either ignore the the ministry or expect one man to do all five. Which is no different to trying to drive a car with one wheel.

No wonder the church is in a mess and in total denial as to the truth.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mass is offered daily

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
aspen said:
The Mass is offered daily
The RC Church is of Babylonian origin in its teachings.
The "Protestant" churches vary in their degree of error, due to Scripture miss- teaching.
The real "Church", is called by Paul "the Body of Christ"; and has nothing to do with "mans" churches in the eventual reality of Christ's return as "Head" of His Body, the "mystery church"; as Paul declared!
There are of course in all the man made churches, members of the "mystery church"; but the controllers are in the main not aware of this fact.
Floyd.

[SIZE=24pt]The Gross Neglect by Church Teachers of Coming Events![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It is true to say that many “churches” and their teachers, do not teach the hard facts of Scripture! Some do teach and preach Christ Crucified for the Sin of the world’s peoples, but in the Western world this has decreased to a very small percentage, especially in the last 50 - 100 years.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]There are many reasons for this fact, war has left many disillusioned and sceptical, especially when it is realised that both sides prayed for God to be on their side for victory! The 1st World War, was the accelerator in the collective awareness, that “the Leaders” were “not to be trusted,” as they so lightly sent thousands of men to certain death for the gain of a few yards of ground, or nothing! If the soldiers did not obey the command to go “over the top,” they were shot any way by their own Officers![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The 2nd World War, so soon after the carnage of the 1st,only served to accelerate and heighten the almost total distrust by civilians against ALL Authority figures, and that in particular applies to the “established Churches!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Roman Church has continued in its dogmatic way, and has by virtue of its teachings (not of Scripture) held its adherents, and its Parishioner numbers are growing steadily. This is largely due to what they teach, especially that of Purgatory, and their implied protection and management from cradle to grave, of whole families, which in itself increases their numbers. Also, due to the long history of the Roman Church since Constantine, its Pomp and Circumstance, its worldwide spread together with the implied and stated Authority as "God's representative on earth", many people and organisations look to the Roman Catholic Church as the "The Church".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The fact that they are aberrant, and not holding their teaching to Scripture does not seem to affect their authority and control. Only individual Roman Catholic people who "dare" to read Scripture for themselves without the guiding control of a Priest, have any chance of arriving at the Truth of Christ Jesus.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The greatest loss of numbers has probably been by the Church of England, whose churches are very empty compared with the past, and as their teaching was not so fear filled as the RCC; the hold on their adherents has waned, see: Why the Roman Catholic church is not of God Almighty: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Why the Roman Catholic church is not of God Almighty.htm[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] (Separate study) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It is also notable that many new Sects have started, with a varied mix of teaching, some to Scripture but many not Scriptural and even denying the Deity of the Lord Christ Jesus, and particularly denying the importance of Israel throughout the whole of Scripture, and particularly in the probably near future. Some groups even state erroneously that Israel is no longer important in the affairs of God, and have substituted the many prophecies regarding Israel as applying to the Church! See: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]The position of the Jews in Scripture, Old and New Testaments.http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk...Jews in Scripture, Old and New Testaments.htm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Another reason for the growth of scepticism, is the greater education of the general public, which has produced more “free thinking,” and in turn has produced “different conclusions,” which in turn has produced “greater freedom of thought and expression.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What you may say is wrong with that? Nothing! The greater the freedom to study, correlate, evaluate and conclude, the better are the decisions for the individual and society. What does happen however is that the decisions become more complex, as the individual has the responsibility for the decision instead of one of the “Leaders!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The big decisions of the lifetime of the individual have not changed, but they are now more personal than collective, at least in the Western Culture.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]One of those “big questions/decisions” is that of the origin of the individual and of all things![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The education system has since the Second World War, become more biased to the teaching of “Evolution,” than to a Creator God,” and the Western System propagates that teaching as fact. The recent Decision by a Judge in the USA, has even made the simultaneous teaching of Evolution and Religion an outlawed activity! http://www.discovery.org/csc/http[/SIZE] www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Evolution.htm

[SIZE=14pt]Amongst many other factors is that of affluence. At present the wealth available to individuals due to greater education and innovation has increased the available wealth for many people, which has also increased “freedom” for many activities. These compete with, and shield and delay “decisions” being made by people, as to their position on many important issues of life. Amongst those is the individual decision about whether a person evolved, or was “Created!”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This is an important issue, as if evolved is the decision, then a person will have to accept that at death they are obliterated![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]If the decision is for creation, then “who is the Creator?” Also, as a created being, what are one’s obligations and rites of passage through life?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This is where on the latter decision, information is needed, which can be trusted! It is also the most vulnerable and exposed time and position for the person. The major factor is that the individuals “heart” is “stayed on Him.” (Him meaning Almighty God/Christ Jesus). This means that the person is SINCERE in their mission of gaining true information. To avoid repetition the following links gives more on that very important point. Corruption of the Bible Text: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Corruption of the Bible Text.htm[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] (Separate study) [/SIZE] Canon of Scripture [SIZE=medium] (Separate study)[/SIZE] GATHERING TOGETHER OF LIKE MINDED PEOPLE (CHRISTIANS AND OTHERS)[SIZE=medium] (Separate study)[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Prophets, Prophetesses, Shepherds and Teachers; http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Prophets,Prophetesses,Shepherds and Teachers..htm[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] (Separate study)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The very fact of a better educated populous, and the development in the last 30 years in particular of communication systems which allow almost instantaneous communication and information extraction, means that there is a very well informed public; almost to the chagrin of Governments worldwide![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]This means that News is instantaneously transmitted worldwide, and only a few peoples are not informed of all major events. This is a condition which has not prevailed in the world before, and is leading up to a crescendo of world shaking happenings which will affect everybody! Interestingly this was forecast in the Book of Daniel approx. BC 425, Chp.12:4![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This leads us to the point of this paper. The Writers have been seeking Truth continually for many years, and have been appalled at the blindness, the bigoted attitude, the deliberate misleading, the aggressive defensiveness, the open lying, the deliberate corruption, and the lack of Truth in many teachers and leaders in Churches, Sects, groups and Colleges! This is particularly so when challenged to examine all against Scripture.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]At the stage of challenge, these people in authority (as they see it,) refuse to accept the intelligence and freedom of mind of the people questioning, and tend to resort to their training or Dogma, usually stating “you are not trained to understand, as we are.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]That attitude today will eliminate all but the most sycophantic, and rightly so! The mind is the most precious of the gifts that we as humans have, and should never be given over to an organisation or person![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]There is reassurance in Scripture, that the “mind that is focused on Almighty God,” together with the promise of the help of the Holy Spirit, “the Spirit of Truth” which came to earth when Christ Ascended to the Father, will lead a person into “all Truth!” It is important to remember those promises during the years of life when the search continues; and not to be discouraged when dead ends seem to loom! This leads us to consider what should be preached from the pulpits of the world, so that people are aware what is going to happen, from Scripture’s correct understanding![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Regarding the Bible itself, see above link.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“Men of the cloth,” have a particular responsibility, regarding events that may soon be. Most of them do not even broach it with their congregations! There is soon to appear a personage whom the Bible calls “the man of sin.” He will have spectacular powers of persuasion, and be a highly charismatic personality. He will be positioned and underpinned by the power of Satan! He will be accepted and welcomed by the major church groupings, (the developing Ecumenical church) with probably the Roman Church leading! He will “negotiate” a peace settlement for Israel, which they will trust. He will eventually become the “Antichrist” of prophecy. It is the responsibility of present church leaders to apprise the congregations of these facts, and to warn about the events which will follow his rise to power! This is not done, and many teachers do not even know of him, and don’t want to know! With the now educated populace, the leaders will not be allowed to continue to pull the wool over their eyes, and the Truth will out, when the Antichrist reveals himself in truth! However, in the mean time, many Priests, Vicars, Pastors etc. will continue to concentrate on the “garden party, the new pews, the repairs needed to the church building, and to getting as much into the Collection Plate as possible.” To this end they regularly skew their “sermons” to berate their congregations, and leave them feeling guilty by the time the “Service” is over.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]They also have the objective of “Ecumenicalism” with the RCC leading, which means negation of Acts 4:12! [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] Prophecy and prophets;http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Prophecy and prophets.htm (Separate study)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.4 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.9 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter13.html#Six%20hundred%http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter13.html#Six hundred threescore and six[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]0threescore%20and%20six. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter13.html#V.8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We are firmly of the opinion that many Teachers and Preachers to some extent are in error, but that if they concentrated on the following, they would be close to the Will of Christ Jesus/Almighty God:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1) Preach Christ Jesus Crucified for the Sin, and sins of the world’s peoples. [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Veracity of the Bible: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Veracity of the Bible.htm[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt](Separate study)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2) Christ Risen, and sitting at the “right hand of the Father” awaiting the time that His enemies are made His footstool.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]3) Christ returning to earth in the future, to collect “His Body,” (The Rapture.) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Rapture (The);http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Rapture.htm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]4) Christ saving His “remnant” of Israel, who are close to annihilation. Rev Chapter 8 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Christ's return for His remnant: (Israel)http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Christ[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] (Separate study )[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]5) Christ personally defeating the enemies of Israel at the “last battle,” (Armageddon). http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter11.html[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]V.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]6) Christ setting up the “Millennial Reign,” on the renewed earth, (not the “New Heaven and Earth of end Millennial.)http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter4.htm#forecasting%20the%20power%20rule%20of%20Christ%20Jesus,%20in%20The%20Millennial.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]7) The “sheep and goat judgement,” when the only criterion will be “how did you treat my brother,” the Jews![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]8) The collection by Christ of all the surviving Jewish people from all over the world, to the Land of Israel, with its new borders, those promised to Abraham and the Patriarchs by Jehovah God. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#reborn, new, nation of Israel [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]reborn,%20new,%20nation%20of%20Israel,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.4http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] Rev Chapter 10 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] 9) The Millennial Reign of Christ on earth. http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter15.html#V.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] 10) The “New Heaven and Earth.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter21.html#V.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] 11) The “Bride” and the “Bridegroom” united! This failed in OT, due to Israel’s unfaithfulness! [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]The Jew, the Gentile, and Christ:http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/The Jew, the Gentile, and Christ..htm[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] (Separate study) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]The Body of Christ and the Bride of Christ: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/The Body of Christ.htm[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] (Separate study )[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter21.html#V.14 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter19.html#V.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt] 12) The “Eternal State.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]To give the future of Israel, the coming “man of sin,” and the Millennial Reign such a low position, or non-existent position in the preaching priority, also understates the Love and purpose of Almighty God, which is to be seen in the working out of God’s plan for the world’s people: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Love (ultimate);http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Ultimate Love.htm (Separate study)[/SIZE]

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Don't like your church ?

Then start your own

Before you know it you will be doing the same 1.5 hours Sunday mornings just like all the others.

It is not as easy as it looks

Finding fault with other Christians is much easier by comparison.,

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Arnie Manitoba said:
Don't like your church ?

Then start your own

Before you know it you will be doing the same 1.5 hours Sunday mornings just like all the others.

Arnie; who are you addressing here?
Are you referring to my above Post?
Floyd.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Arnie Manitoba said:
Don't like your church ?

Then start your own

Have you tried to start a "church" group?
Do you find fault with Christians?
Floyd.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Arnie Manitoba said:
Yes , sucessfully

Not normally .... but I do find fault with Christians who are consumed with finding fault with Christians.
Arnie Manitoba said:
Yes , sucessfully

Not normally .... but I do find fault with Christians who are consumed with finding fault with Christians.
Your "church" group; what keeps it from becoming what you stated earlier; and, how long has it been running?

Re. finding fault; with you, which comes first, the chicken or the egg?

Floyd.