reducing anti-psychotic medication

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hi everyone, So I spoke to my psychiatrist and she said that I could try reducing my dose 0.25mg/week and that sounds intense as I've never reduced it per week but more like 1-3 months later so she said medically it doesn't show to be a problem but she didn't say clinically it has not been a issue. I hope it goes well as I increased it from 1.75mg to 7.5 as a backup bc I got extraordinary OCD relating to bad things and events after switching to another medication and I took the anti-psychotic to begin with due to extreme feelings of anxiety about two situations. I've been sleeping too much on this dose and feeling unmotivated so I hope this works and prayers are answered in my favor. Thank you all for your spirit-filled prayers for this to work. :( I only want true Christians to pray for me, those who believe that we are saved by grace through faith and works led by the Spirit, blessings

God bless you I used to have anxiety, depression and addictions and was medicated but overcome them not with drugs or psychologist but drawing closer to Jesus Christ through his teachings the drugs helped in the meantime and do play a part in recovery but can also hinder our relationship with God I prayer that you like myself are able to overcome this and in the name of Jesus Christ I bind any spirits trying to hinder your walk and life and I loose the spirits of Jesus Christ and his angels upon your life Amen.