Refusal For Affirmation of Christ As The ONLY Way

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a very sad day, IMHO, for Christians. I will refrain from mentioning the denomination, but a large Christian denomination here in America has voted that Jesus is not the "only name by which any person may be saved."It will take just a little research if you want to find the name of this denomination, but I will not mention it here. God is the only judge. I am certain that true Christians will know this nonsense when they see it.However, I just wanted to remind everyone of a very important verse which carries the very words of Christ:John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.Feel free to share your thoughts.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
My heart felt like it dropped to my stomach when I read your post Swapfoxmy first thought was to drop to my knees and pray this unholy doctrine does not spread.My second thought was fear for all those out there that are searching and lost and easily mislead.So I shall pray for both, the unholy doctrine to fail an dieThe lost to be found and live

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the unholy doctrine will die, but unfortunately for those who subscribe to it, so will they in the end. That may sound harsh, but God has no toleration for false teachings as he tells us often in the Bible.That being said, it is our job to do our best to plant the seeds where we can. I've taken issue with this particular denomination for a while over what they believe and this is the straw that broke the camel's back because it is blasphemy pure and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.