Rejoicing over what governor DeSantis did!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Glad governor Desantis got a bill passed removing all the perks and privileges given to Disney because they have left being a fun spot for families and has become central command for the immoral and debauched woke culture!

I was able to take all 6 of my kids and 7 of my 9 grandchildren to Disney before it became this disgusting company. It was a wonderful experience where kids and parents alike were delighted and made fantastic vacation memories! Not any more which is sad!~

I am glad Gov. DeSantis held the line and stood up for decency and morality. Disney will no longer self govern, have to get city approval for their construction and lose their massive tax breaks! I wish other governors would learn this lesson, but I am convinced they won't.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Glad governor Desantis got a bill passed removing all the perks and privileges given to Disney because they have left being a fun spot for families and has become central command for the immoral and debauched woke culture!

I was able to take all 6 of my kids and 7 of my 9 grandchildren to Disney before it became this disgusting company. It was a wonderful experience where kids and parents alike were delighted and made fantastic vacation memories! Not any more which is sad!~

I am glad Gov. DeSantis held the line and stood up for decency and morality. Disney will no longer self govern, have to get city approval for their construction and lose their massive tax breaks! I wish other governors would learn this lesson, but I am convinced they won't.
What chance of that do we have here in California! I have ZERO representation in gov't.

Much love!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

When I went in 2019 I had my eyes open for any overtly woke propaganda. There were iffemanate male staff, which I would expect from the many performing arts majors they hire.
Some of the rides were modified to do away with potentially offensive things, such as with some pirates in the pirates of the Caribbean ride.
They were one of the first to push for paper straws.

So the experience as a guest wasn't all that offensive to me.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I went in 2019 I had my eyes open for any overtly woke propaganda. There were iffemanate male staff, which I would expect from the many performing arts majors they hire.
Some of the rides were modified to do away with potentially offensive things, such as with some pirates in the pirates of the Caribbean ride.
They were one of the first to push for paper straws.

So the experience as a guest wasn't all that offensive to me.

Well I am glad I got my kids and most of my grandkids to see it, before Disney took a wonderful thing and trashed it with woke garbage!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If my wife would agree and I could get the job, I'd go.

Much love!

I know what you mean! but rejoice and take heart, for God placed you in the Sodom and Gomorrah called Calif. to bring glory to HIm and fill you with joy! Do not let teh wickedness of the World steal your inner joy!

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you mean! but rejoice and take heart, for God placed you in the Sodom and Gomorrah called Calif. to bring glory to HIm and fill you with joy! Do not let teh wickedness of the World steal your inner joy!
Exactly! Rejoice and take heart, yes, that is a good word!

Much love!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly! Rejoice and take heart, yes, that is a good word!

Much love!

See I live in teh frozen liberal bastion of liberal Massachusetts. there is a remnant here and we learn to really love each other! Teh rest of the state doesn't! :rolleyes:

Reactions: marks

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was never a time where Disney wasn't disgusting. A lot of people talk about the Disney of the past like it was full of wholesome entertainment, and it wasn't. It has promoted witchcraft, sorcery, anti-parental values, and bestiality through cartoons that people deemed to be harmless fun for decades.

The question needs to be asked as to why Disney had to take an overt pro-grooming stance for the public at large or a governor to finally draw a line and not when Disney promoted those equally repugnant stances.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There was never a time where Disney wasn't disgusting. A lot of people talk about the Disney of the past like it was full of wholesome entertainment, and it wasn't. It has promoted witchcraft, sorcery, anti-parental values, and bestiality through cartoons that people deemed to be harmless fun for decades.
Many of the old stories were from folklore which are allegories for life lessons. Now the stories are bastardied to promote some sort of agenda.