Remember my post about if you going to receive vaccine, judgement of God will fall

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 16, 2021
Austin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year, I've made post about if christians receive a vaccine, instead relying on God, him stopping the virus, the judgment of God will fall?

Well, people are dying from the vaccine, major states, cites and also small private businesses are mandating vaccine for costumers in to be maskless inside their business. Now there are talks about just like noes, no shirt, no mask, no service...they will also no vaccine. Some point in the near future, this will lead to the mark of the beast. What are possible judgments that are falling? Well, there is increase of food prices and gas prices, increasing on taxes, increasing on the cost of living, increasing on gun violence, and delusion on ufo and aliens during the pandemic. There is many more that will soon fall. Are you guys waken up yet?

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year, I've made post about if christians receive a vaccine, instead relying on God, him stopping the virus, the judgment of God will fall?

Well, people are dying from the vaccine, major states, cites and also small private businesses are mandating vaccine for costumers in to be maskless inside their business. Now there are talks about just like noes, no shirt, no mask, no service...they will also no vaccine. Some point in the near future, this will lead to the mark of the beast. What are possible judgments that are falling? Well, there is increase of food prices and gas prices, increasing on taxes, increasing on the cost of living, increasing on gun violence, and delusion on ufo and aliens during the pandemic. There is many more that will soon fall. Are you guys waken up yet?

Copy you loud and clear...and I'm with you all the way
Austin TX then..?
We used to live on the North end of Austin....Lamplighter Ave I think, and the main road off Guadalupe where the McDonalds is/was on the corner....

Bless you,

APAK