Remembering CoreIssue in prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed that he was not posting regularly a couple of days ago, but I have discovered just today that he has removed himself from this forum. I came against him on more than one occasion as did others here, but now let us ask God to help him in his walk and let it always be a walk in pursuit of God's Truth.

Thank you God for CoreIssue and help us to pray for him even though we may really disagree with some or even much that he has presented here. Help him to see where we are and for us to see where he is and then You, O Lord, help him and us to move toward You.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed that he was not posting regularly a couple of days ago, but I have discovered just today that he has removed himself from this forum. I came against him on more than one occasion as did others here, but now let us ask God to help him in his walk and let it always be a walk in pursuit of God's Truth.

Thank you God for CoreIssue and help us to pray for him even though we may really disagree with some or even much that he has presented here. Help him to see where we are and for us to see where he is and then You, O Lord, help him and us to move toward You.
I only agreed with him on one or two posts he made (that i read anyway) but what I saw from him is how he continually kept referring us to "his" forum that he established and where his teachings dominate. When he shared the link to it i checked it out and he has followers there who are in agreement with him.
But the most obvious fault I saw was how much he referenced HIS teachings and kept posting links to go and read.
Now this to me stinks of a false teacher. A true teacher will always lead you to the bible and have you study it for yourself and then come and share what you understood on it.
I will pray for him...and others as well.

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayed for him many times. Need to pray for the people he is teaching also.:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Episkopos
B

brakelite

Amen.