Removal Theology not Replacement Theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Jesus is the name of the flesh the second person with a trinity took on at the incarnation, which did not exist in the OT.

You are trying to credit Jesus Christ was something in the old testament when he did not exist.

Lord refers to the full Godhead, not a single member.

Nor do we use the LXX.
Jesus = YHWH

Reactions: Episkopos

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus = YHWH
Jesus flesh is 100% human. His spirit 100% second person of the trinity.

I can show you the second person of the Trinity in the OT. You cannot show the Jesus.

No mention of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit relationship in the OT except prophetically.

D

Dave L

Jesus flesh is 100% human. His spirit 100% second person of the trinity.

I can show you the second person of the Trinity in the OT. You cannot show the Jesus.

No mention of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit relationship in the OT except prophetically.
You need to read the historic Ecumenical Creeds on the Trinity and Deity of Christ. Perhaps you forgot some of what they say along the way. It all makes sense if you consider what they say.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to read the historic Ecumenical Creeds on the Trinity and Deity of Christ. Perhaps you forgot some of what they say along the way. It all makes sense if you consider what they say.

You mean the ones responsible for the catholic church?

You show me in the bible.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
diff "his," sorry, so i kind of lost your point there

Sorry. You were speaking of worship. Is worship really a dirty word? Or is it mans idea of what worship is, meaning religious acts for favor. What we see in Christ (this is just an opinion) in getting on His knees is a different worship in serving out of the abundance of an heart. Love (Charity) seeks not her own but rather seeks after the advancement of another. (In the washing of the disciples feet). Like you, I’m not sure how this relates to your Boaz comment ... but I’m not sure why you brought up worshiping Boaz in the first place?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sorry. You were speaking of worship. Is worship really a dirty word? Or is it mans idea of what worship is, meaning religious acts for favor. What we see in Christ (this is just an opinion) in getting on His knees is a different worship in serving out of the abundance of an heart. Love (Charity) seeks not her own but rather seeks after the advancement of another. (In the washing of the disciples feet). Like you, I’m not sure how this relates to your Boaz comment ... but I’m not sure why you brought up worshiping Boaz in the first place?
bc Boaz and many others are also referred to as kurio in Scripture, it is = to our "sir" more or less

D

Dave L

You mean the ones responsible for the catholic church?

You show me in the bible.
The Ecumenical Creeds settled once and for all the doctrines of the Trinity and the Deity of Christ through intense debate and tremendous scholarship. We would be fools not to consider them. PS. your Dispensationalism comes directly from the Jesuit Riberra. But That'ts OK?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus = YHWH

Very true. Jesus and the Father are One. The mystery is that Jesus became a part of His own creation...thereby "elevating" both mankind (who are in the Beloved) but also the Father who is now "the MOST high God."

The Father is 3 times holy as the Son has glorified the Father by creating an intermediate level between God and men. As such Jesus is the Mediator.

But in the OT...Jesus IS YHVH.

Jesus says...Moses spoke of Me. And he certainly did. :)

D

Dave L

bc Boaz and many others are also referred to as kurio in Scripture, it is = to our "sir" more or less
Context settles the meaning of the word though. Lord referring to Jesus = YHWH in early church thinking. Or they would not have worshiped Jesus.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Context settles the meaning of the word though. Lord referring to Jesus = YHWH in early church thinking. Or they would not have worshiped Jesus.
"I know the wolves will rush in as soon as I leave, not sparing the flock"

and i know what happened to the Two Greeks who came to "worship Jesus," wadr
and, once again, you can break up Nehushtan whenever you see fit Dave

or don't, not ever, ok, you do not have to ever even read that part if you don't want to, or i dunno it might not come up on your radar for years, God maybe has you working on something else right now, this could even be for someone else i guess, bam "worship" Jesus as long as you like ok, if that is your understanding

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry, the subject seems to have changed here, and i don't know how to reply

It okay. It is me...I don’t even know how to respond to what I posted. :oops: Maybe because I spoke on something I shouldn’t have.

D

Dave L

"I know the wolves will rush in as soon as I leave, not sparing the flock"

and i know what happened to the Two Greeks who came to "worship Jesus," wadr
and, once again, you can break up Nehushtan whenever you see fit Dave

or don't, not ever, ok, you do not have to ever even read that part if you don't want to, or i dunno it might not come up on your radar for years, God maybe has you working on something else right now, this could even be for someone else i guess, bam "worship" Jesus as long as you like ok, if that is your understanding
But, the proof is in how the early Church used the LXX and worshiped Jesus. So one size does not fit all in this case. And you cannot use your hammer in every application simply because it's your only tool.

D

Dave L

you lost me Dave, sry
what hammer is that again? i don't recollect making any requirements of anyone here?
So we have a communications break-down after all? I'm using "geezer jargon" and you are using "?" what ever they call it today.:)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But they didn't in this case if believers used the LXX and worshiped Jesus.
so then maybe Paul made a mistake there Dave, go with that if you like, fine with me ok
So we have a communications break-down after all? I'm using "geezer jargon" and you are using "?" what ever they call it today.:)
have a nice day Dave