Removed Thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, many who make claims are false.

However, even the written word of God answers your most important question: "Why do we need to hear the voice of God when the Bible is the complete word of God?" To which, Jesus answered regarding a similar issue, saying "Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?"

Which then is greater, reading the word of God, or hearing directly from the Author? The scriptures also tell us that all that comes from God of His word, is not just written on paper, but on hearts. Thus, when someone has truly heard from God, hearing an audible voice is only one of the ways. Chronologically, God not only spoke audibly, but "moved", "inspired" and "came upon" people in spirit; then it was written on paper; after which it was to finally be written on one's heart. So, I ask again, which is greater?

I submit to you--the least of these is on paper.

If you think the "written word" answers more of you questions, even important ones. You really don't know the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing you learn from actually hearing the Lord is that He is involved in sooooooooooooooo much more than you think!!!

Should you get a house, or get an apartment. Maybe neither?? Should you go on to the mission field, go to college, get married and to whom, have kids or not......etc.

Outside of the real important question, which is should to seek the Lord and listen to Him or not, almost none of our important questions in our personal lives are answered by the Bible. AND WE WOULD KNOW THAT IF WE REALLY LISTENED TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is 30: 20-21 Although the Lord has given you bread of privation and water of oppression, He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. Your ears will hear a word behind you, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

The things is that the Lord leads you and guides your steps!! At least He does if you take the time to listen to Him!! He is going to tell you when to turn to the right or to the left, and I mean even at the stop signs and traffic lights you come across when driving your car!! And in that was (listening to Him) He will guide you around and get you where you need to be for the "important" decission that come up in your life!! It is all explained in the Bible, but do you even believe the writings in the Bible? If you don't you won't hear His words and will never understand that He talks you like Isaiah and others authors of the Bible understood!! When Isaiah wrote that you will hear a word behind you every time you turn to the right or to the left, he was explaining his relationship with the Lord!!!

I don't know how many times the Lord suddenly told me to do something when I was driving - but a lot. If I gave you 1 example, I could give you a thousand. Still, I will give you one of my favorites so you don't understand how He is regularly talking.

I was coming back from my storage unit one day when He suddenly told me to get gas. I didn't need gas, I told Him, but I turned in anyway because He told me to. As I was filling up my gas tank a man walked over and asked for some change for the bus. I didn't have any change, which was true, and the man walked away. Because I know the Lord is always there to talk to me and because He had specifically asked me to turn in; I started talking to the Lord about the man wanting money and me not having any.

Basically I told the Lord I didn't have any money for the man, and the Lord responded by saying, "You could have given him a ride Karl."

That is how He talks to you when you know Him. He usually calls me by name and gives me a calm word.

I had some work to do, but I was sure I could make enough time for the man. So begrudgingly I looked around for the man to offer him a ride, but he was not at the gas station. So I turn back to the Lord and explained that I could not find the man. The Lord responded to me, "Karl, He is in the cross walk."

I looked over and sure enough the man was walking to the gas station across the street. So I finished filling up. And proceeded to drive over to the other gas station. As I was driving I saw the young man meet up with another young man and they went inside a Mac Donald's that was attached to that gas station. I saw there was also a young lady which the 2 young men had talked to before going into Mac Donald's.

So I drove up to the young lady, which as I got closer was obviously shivering and very cold. It didn't seem like she should have been that cold. I asked her about the man you wanted money for the bus, and I found out that they all wanted a ride to the local mall. So I offered to take them all. They came out and got into my car and off we went. And that is when I got the story.

It turned out that the young lady, who just graduated high school, had been kicked out our her house because she had now graduated high school. She had just spent her first night on the street, which explained why she was so cold. She didn't have any money nor a place to go. The two guys were her age and were trying to help her. They felt like if they could just get her to the mall, they could find other friends and someone to help her.

Now this almost brought tears to my eyes. Her mom and sister didn't like her. So they kicked her out of the house at the first opportunity. She was cold, hungry, and penny less. Her big help was from a couple others guys she knew from school, who didn't have any money themselves. And their big hopes for more help was from others they felt they could meet at the mall. And the only reason they had a ride to get there was because the Lord had told me to pull in and get gas when I didn't need it.

Could you figure this out by using your Bible???

OF COURSE NOT!!! PEOPLE - EVEN HIS PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE CAN USE YOU IF YOU LISTEN TO HIM AND HE CAN'T WHEN YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So was this important enough to say " the written word of God answers your most important question"

The Bible absolutely does not answer your most important questions!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't answer the questions that young lady had about suddenly being on the streets - and I am pretty sure that was extremely important to her. It did answer the question those young men trying to helps had about how to get to the mall, so they could find more help for her!! It didn't tell me to get gas at that moment, not what I should do when I didn't have change for the young men. It didn't tell me to give him a ride, that was the Lord who told me. It didn't tell me that he was in the cross walk when I no longer found in at the gas station. Frankly, the Bible almost tells you nothing about the things you need to do TODAY!!! But TODAY, is the day to hear from the Lord and you provoke the Lord and make Him angry when you don't listen to His voice TODAY!!

Did you even read that in your Bible?????????? It is mention over and over and over!!!

Heb 3:7-11 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,
“TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME,
AS IN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,
WHERE YOUR FATHERS TRIED Me BY TESTING Me,
AND SAW MY WORKS FOR FORTY YEARS.
“THEREFORE I WAS ANGRY WITH THIS GENERATION,
AND SAID, ‘THEY ALWAYS GO ASTRAY IN THEIR HEART,
AND THEY DID NOT KNOW MY WAYS’;
AS I SWORE IN MY WRATH,
‘THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST.’”

Well, are you going to enter His rest??? Are you listening to His voice (listening is not reading!!) Today??

You should believe in what you read in the Bible and make it about listening to Him TODAY!!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is nothing complicated about being birthed in the Spirit, it doesn’t need reams and reams of literature to understand....the Holy Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are his child.
So sorry you missed the message contained in the "reams and reams" of literature to understand-others may benefit, that's my prayer.
Johann.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
He is a person - not a Book!! You cannot possibly spend much time talking back and forth with Him and not know this!!! And since we are suppose to hear form Him everyday called "Today" any Christian should know this!! His sheep hear His voice, and it is a small voice that we pick up in us!!
I cannot agree with you-the word we preach is contained IN the Scriptures-and the Bible is not just a "book"- it is a holy D'var-what are you trying to say? Divorcing the Scriptures from the Christ? How can the sheep hear the voice of the shepherd when there is biblical illiteracy? Are you advocating hearing voices outside Scriptures?
Shalom
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it the Bible who drew you to Jesus Christ, if indeed you are drawn to Him???

Did you not read that Jesus Christ is the "Truth", but you are again making the Bible Jesus Christ the Lord our God!!

Just look at what you wrote, you should be able to see you replace Jesus Christ with the Bible!!

You also miss understand how the Lord our God is One!! That points to you not hearing the Lord!!

Mark 12:28,29 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, “What commandment is the foremost of all?” Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;

The Scriptures are good for reproof, so look close at the above Scriptures:

A Scribe asked Jesus what the foremost command is and Jesus responds by saying "Hear, O Israel" - "Hear, O Israel" is a command!!! and Jesus said it was the foremost commandment!!! The next statement "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD" is not a command but a statement that is attached to the foremost commandment!! Now if you were to listen to Him, He would start pointing these little but very important things our to you! If you "Hear" what He has to say to you, like commanded, then some things then happen. The first of which is that you start to understand how "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD"!! Yet by your writings you clearly don't understand how "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD" - which is why you wrote "IN THE SPIRIT , IN GOD or IN HIS CHRIST . You just don't understand how "THE LORD OUR GOD IS NOT LORD"!!! That is because you don't listen to Him, like commanded!!

If you did listen to Him, you would understand that it is the Father's good pleasure to glorify His Son. So He gave all things to His Son!! Now His Son, being perfect, decided to do and say only what the Father tells Him. Therefore all deity is place in the Son and comes from the Son! Now the Holy Spirit, like the Father, wants to glorify the Son. So the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own initiative but takes the words of God from the Son because the Son owns them because the Father gave them to Him and the Holy Spirit (again not on His own initiative) brings those words of God with belong to the Son to us but when sent to do so.

Therefore, when you hear from the Holy Spirit you hear the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and He got them from the Father - so "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD" and you would know that if you spent much time actually hearing from God!!!!

And as for listening to fleas, why should I listen to fleas???

My wife has a cat, and it has fleas all too often. We wind up washing them away down the drain. Now if you actually heard from the Lord our God Jesus Christ then you might have teachings from God and I like His teachings. I know we all know in part, because I do hear from Him, and if a person hears from Him they have things parts that I find interesting. This forum should be full of things the Lord told others, but it is not.

False humility and point others to yourself instead of Him is sad. So I have made it about pointing people Him who is worth knowing!! Yeah - we are not even as big as a flea to Him, but He counts us as sons and daughters!!! He will also sends you angels to minister to you, and you will quickly find out that those angels who serve Him are soooooo much greater, smarter, and wiser that you, and they don't even consider understanding the depths of God a thing to be understood. Never-the-less, if God counts you to be important to Him, then you are you to call yourself a flea??? As for me, I am a friend of the most High God!! The angels in heaven, though so much greater that me, even know that I am a friend and Son of the most high God!!! That doesn't make me smarter than any other person. Indeed, it is written that you can tell a fool by the number of His words. So I know who I am! I am a fool, and yet God has chosen the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

So I foolishly write many words telling people to actually seek the Lord our God Jesus Christ and listen to Him, even though I see they won't actually turn to Him and listen!! Yet He told me to do that, just like He told Ezekiel:

Ezek 3:4-9 “For you are not being sent to a people of unintelligible speech or difficult language, but to the house of Israel, nor to many peoples of unintelligible speech or difficult language, whose words you cannot understand. But I have sent you to them who should listen to you; yet the house of Israel will not be willing to listen to you, since they are not willing to listen to Me. Surely the whole house of Israel is stubborn and obstinate. “Behold, I have made your face as hard as their faces and your forehead as hard as their foreheads. “Like emery harder than flint I have made your forehead. Do not be afraid of them or be dismayed before them, though they are a rebellious house.”

So why don't people really seek Him and listen to Him? It is just like what's written in the Bible!! They are not willing, no matter how much you tell them!! And if they don't listen then the orderly lines of text in the Bible they read a little and there will be the word of God to them, again, just like is written:

Is 28: 1214 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,
“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.
Therefore, hear the word of the LORD, O scoffers,
Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem,

Therefore - do what the "Therefore" tells you to do and hear the word of the LORD, and I am not talking about reading!! Reading is not hearing!! Hearing is hearing!! Hear the word of God and the word of God is found near you, in your heart, and perhaps even coming our your mouth.

Have I not even pointed out the words from you to show you how your are wrong. So if you pay really pay attention to what you pick up in your spirit and then take them to the Lord He will help you, but you have to be willing to listen to Him as a son of His (not a flea) that He wishes to help!
Evidentally you aint reading what i wrote . I said GOD put me in the bible .
HE drew me to CHRIST , HE put the love of truth into my heart , AND right into the bible i was drawn .
Now , let me repeat this to all . GET IN THOSE BIBLES and never look back . Too many men
are deceiving folks . Too many folks are trying to manipulate the masses and get their trust in men
NOT in GOD , not in the GOD of the bible . So repeat my message i must . TO ALL who call upon the name of CHRIST ,
GET IN those bible and be reading it and reading it and staying in it . SURELY ya aint gotta problem with that now do ya .
And test all men , against what is written in the bible . For many , oh my MANY , are claiming
they hear from the SPIRIT , ONLY IT AINT THE SPIRIT cause its been a contradicting HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED BIBLICAL TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot agree with you-the word we preach is contained IN the Scriptures-and the Bible is not just a "book"- it is a holy D'var-what are you trying to say? Divorcing the Scriptures from the Christ? How can the sheep hear the voice of the shepherd when there is biblical illiteracy? Are you advocating hearing voices outside Scriptures?
Shalom
Johann.
Progressivisms deconstruction has done major damage to the churches . IT TOOK their trust away from the TRUTH
and put it into ever changing , ever progressing leaders . WHO just lead the people into greater darkness .
WE GONNA STAY WELL PLANTED in that BIBLE , aint we MY FRIEND . YOU BET . Now let the LORD be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah you are wrong!!!

It is not about liberal or conservative, but about knowing the Lord our God Jesus Christ!!

So you are really wrong!!! You have your whole concepts just wrong!!!

God is not liberal nor conservative, He is God!!

Now I then vote Republican though I register Libertarian, and I despise/hate what is going on politically in this country, because this country is turning from God more and more!!! Sometimes I even find it hard to vote, because who is even listening to God. Is it Trump?? No not Trump. Is it Biden? No not Biden! The Lord once insisted I vote for Bush Jr., and that was when many Christian who did actually hear from the Lord had also been told to vote for him, and also the time when George W Bush himself said the Lord told him he would be president. So he actually had a testimony about hearing the Lord, which is more than I can say about many posting here.

So anyway, you didn't hear from the Lord and still failing to understand that it is about seeking the Lord and hearing from Him!!!

Do you, who claim to know the Bible, want to know the problem in this country today??

I will show you with the Bible!

1 Sam 8:19 Nevertheless, the people refused to listen to the voice of Samuel, and they said, “No, but there shall be a king over us,

1 Sam 12:13- 15 “Now therefore, here is the king whom you have chosen, whom you have asked for, and behold, the LORD has set a king over you. “If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God. “If you will not listen to the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the command of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you, as it was against your fathers.

We can read the Bible but will still miss it though. There has always been one thing the Lord wants us to do and that is listen to Him and do what He askes of us!! You didn't listen to Him but thought I was liberal or more progressive!! That was because you still don't realize that I have been telling you to listen to the Lord, and He has always had the same personality!! And that is what's going on in this country. The people, liberal and conservative, Democrats and Republicans, are not listening to His voice!!

You could have asked me what I have heard from Him concerning the politics of today, but you didn't consider that, because you still don't consider listening to Him and thing to be done - see the OP!!

So since we Christians are not listening to Him like we should, but are leaning on our own understanding, everyone starts thinking it is ok to lean on their own understanding!! So our churches are declining. Our leader don't listen to Him because we don't. We who do listen sometimes wonder if anyone is hearing from Him - as seen in the OP!! And the Lord even had it written in your Bible that we have chosen our king. "here is the king whom you have chosen"!!!

So we as a nation have chosen, our President and we didn't seek the Lord as a nation!! Yet still He said "If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God."

But we didn't do that either!! And the proof is right hear on this thread!!!! I have been instructed by Him to try and get His people, even those who say they are Christians, to listen to His voice, but have they not rebelled against listening to Him???

And looks what happens when His people don't actually listen to Him!

“If you will not listen to the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the command of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you, as it was against your fathers.

Reading the Bible is not the same as listening to Him!!! And so I have gone over and over this. I also testify about hearing from Him, over and over. Yet I see many of His people refuse to actually seek Him and listen to Him.

Again, I can tell you things He tells me. As for abortion, He told me that we have life when two become one. Spiritually speaking we have life when His Holy Spirit comes into you, but note that the Holy Spirit speaks and in words that we pick up inside us!! And since God made the heavens and then the earth, then what happens in the spiritual is copied in a form in the physical. So when a sperm enters an egg we have life. So to abort a pregnancy is killing the baby, per my Lord! And so it is no surprise that Christians in general are against abortion! Never-the-less, it is not about knowing this but about knowing the Lord, and that comes from actually listening to Him.

How about protests? Well, right before we had all those protest, and specifically about a protest over a beach closing in Huntington Beach, CA, where I used to live. He told me that He did not want me protesting!!! That was right before all the Black lives matter protests. So who listened to Him?? You can tell by who protested or not, because a person leaning on their own understanding might choose on their own to not go to a protest, but as for me He told me specifically not to protest! So was it about protesting or about listening to the Lord?

It is and always is about listening to the Lord!! Because perhaps He could tell someone to protest and not tell me to do so. He is a personal God, and makes personal decisions to accomplish His plan. As for us we need to listen, and not just show how wrong we are!!
Well , you are right about the fact GOD is neither liberal nor conservative . THEY BOTH have misled the peoples , BIG TIME .
But i can whiff progressivism on ya .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Evidentally you aint reading what i wrote . I said GOD put me in the bible .
HE drew me to CHRIST , HE put the love of truth into my heart , AND right into the bible i was drawn .
Now , let me repeat this to all . GET IN THOSE BIBLES and never look back . Too many men
are deceiving folks . Too many folks are trying to manipulate the masses and get their trust in men
NOT in GOD , not in the GOD of the bible . So repeat my message i must . TO ALL who call upon the name of CHRIST ,
GET IN those bible and be reading it and reading it and staying in it . SURELY ya aint gotta problem with that now do ya .
And test all men , against what is written in the bible . For many , oh my MANY , are claiming
they hear from the SPIRIT , ONLY IT AINT THE SPIRIT cause its been a contradicting HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED BIBLICAL TRUTH .
Amen dear brother.
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen dear brother.
Johann.
Yes indeed my friend . The lambs are staying planted in the original GOD inspired pure and holy words contained in the BIBLE .
Progressives wont like that , cause they cant manipulate the lambs . So they will accuse us of idolatry .
YET allow me a simple reminder . ITS THEY WHO Commit IDOLATRY . THEIR TRUST IS IN EMOTIONS
and their spiritualism and trust is in the CARNAL MIND , THOUGH THEY THINK they are highly SPIRITUAL .
And of COURSE LAMBS will LOVE THE BIBLE . IT HAS GODS WORDS IN IT . And lambs LOVE TRUTH .
For GOD has planted that LOVE for HIM above all upon their hearts . Yep . WE STAYING GLUED in the BIBLE .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Progressivisms deconstruction has done major damage to the churches . IT TOOK their trust away from the TRUTH
and put it into ever changing , ever progressing leaders . WHO just lead the people into greater darkness .
WE GONNA STAY WELL PLANTED in that BIBLE , aint we MY FRIEND . YOU BET . Now let the LORD be praised .
You betcha @amigo de christo- planted and rooted in Scriptures, not deviating an inch from what stands written, Perfect Tense.
Yours
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen dear brother.
Johann.
They can write a ten million word essay on how to convince us . BUT IT WONT HAPPEN .
Cause lambs HEED CHRIST and we will stay planted IN THE HOLY BOOK OF OUR LORD AND OUR GOD . THE BIBLE .
Let them accuse us of idolatry or anything else . But decieve us , NOPE they cant . CAUSE JESUS HAS the LAMBS
and He keeps us . And in the bible the lambs do stay , testing all who do speak , AGAINST THE TRUTH IN SAID BIBLE .
Now that will make them highly mad . But that is on them . As for us , the lambs shall feast upon the pure green grass
of the TRUTH of the words of our LORD .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
They can write a ten million word essay on how to convince us . BUT IT WONT HAPPEN .
Cause lambs HEED CHRIST and we will stay planted IN THE HOLY BOOK OF OUR LORD AND OUR GOD . THE BIBLE .
Let them accuse us of idolatry or anything else . But decieve us , NOPE they cant . CAUSE JESUS HAS the LAMBS
and He keeps us . And in the bible the lambs do stay , testing all who do speak , AGAINST THE TRUTH IN SAID BIBLE .
Now that will make them highly mad . But that is on them . As for us , the lambs shall feast upon the pure green grass
of the TRUTH of the words of our LORD .
Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psa 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Psa 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Psa 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Shalom brother
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psa 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Psa 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Psa 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Shalom brother
Johann.
Let the glorious LORD be praised . exactly my friend . The lambs love the words of the glorious LORD .
Every word is as pure honey to the taste of a lamb . Now let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
Stay DUG in the holy scrips . yes indeed my friend .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lets rephrase this just a little bit . Without JESUS , we would all still be in darkness and headed RIGHT to HELL . PRAISE GOD
for JESUS .
Alienated also!...Lol.

Ephesians 4:18

being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their hearts;

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmm....

Matthew 5:8 ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”

What does this mean? When I look at it I see the frustrations of the poster that made the OP. People that aren't loving offering condemnation in their words towards sinners. And people that don't fit into their idea of what is right.

Reactions: Ritajanice

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it the Bible who drew you to Jesus Christ, if indeed you are drawn to Him???

Did you not read that Jesus Christ is the "Truth", but you are again making the Bible Jesus Christ the Lord our God!!

Just look at what you wrote, you should be able to see you replace Jesus Christ with the Bible!!

You also miss understand how the Lord our God is One!! That points to you not hearing the Lord!!

Mark 12:28,29 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, “What commandment is the foremost of all?” Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;

The Scriptures are good for reproof, so look close at the above Scriptures:

A Scribe asked Jesus what the foremost command is and Jesus responds by saying "Hear, O Israel" - "Hear, O Israel" is a command!!! and Jesus said it was the foremost commandment!!! The next statement "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD" is not a command but a statement that is attached to the foremost commandment!! Now if you were to listen to Him, He would start pointing these little but very important things our to you! If you "Hear" what He has to say to you, like commanded, then some things then happen. The first of which is that you start to understand how "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD"!! Yet by your writings you clearly don't understand how "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD" - which is why you wrote "IN THE SPIRIT , IN GOD or IN HIS CHRIST . You just don't understand how "THE LORD OUR GOD IS NOT LORD"!!! That is because you don't listen to Him, like commanded!!

If you did listen to Him, you would understand that it is the Father's good pleasure to glorify His Son. So He gave all things to His Son!! Now His Son, being perfect, decided to do and say only what the Father tells Him. Therefore all deity is place in the Son and comes from the Son! Now the Holy Spirit, like the Father, wants to glorify the Son. So the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own initiative but takes the words of God from the Son because the Son owns them because the Father gave them to Him and the Holy Spirit (again not on His own initiative) brings those words of God with belong to the Son to us but when sent to do so.

Therefore, when you hear from the Holy Spirit you hear the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and He got them from the Father - so "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD" and you would know that if you spent much time actually hearing from God!!!!

And as for listening to fleas, why should I listen to fleas???

My wife has a cat, and it has fleas all too often. We wind up washing them away down the drain. Now if you actually heard from the Lord our God Jesus Christ then you might have teachings from God and I like His teachings. I know we all know in part, because I do hear from Him, and if a person hears from Him they have things parts that I find interesting. This forum should be full of things the Lord told others, but it is not.

False humility and point others to yourself instead of Him is sad. So I have made it about pointing people Him who is worth knowing!! Yeah - we are not even as big as a flea to Him, but He counts us as sons and daughters!!! He will also sends you angels to minister to you, and you will quickly find out that those angels who serve Him are soooooo much greater, smarter, and wiser that you, and they don't even consider understanding the depths of God a thing to be understood. Never-the-less, if God counts you to be important to Him, then you are you to call yourself a flea??? As for me, I am a friend of the most High God!! The angels in heaven, though so much greater that me, even know that I am a friend and Son of the most high God!!! That doesn't make me smarter than any other person. Indeed, it is written that you can tell a fool by the number of His words. So I know who I am! I am a fool, and yet God has chosen the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

So I foolishly write many words telling people to actually seek the Lord our God Jesus Christ and listen to Him, even though I see they won't actually turn to Him and listen!! Yet He told me to do that, just like He told Ezekiel:

Ezek 3:4-9 “For you are not being sent to a people of unintelligible speech or difficult language, but to the house of Israel, nor to many peoples of unintelligible speech or difficult language, whose words you cannot understand. But I have sent you to them who should listen to you; yet the house of Israel will not be willing to listen to you, since they are not willing to listen to Me. Surely the whole house of Israel is stubborn and obstinate. “Behold, I have made your face as hard as their faces and your forehead as hard as their foreheads. “Like emery harder than flint I have made your forehead. Do not be afraid of them or be dismayed before them, though they are a rebellious house.”

So why don't people really seek Him and listen to Him? It is just like what's written in the Bible!! They are not willing, no matter how much you tell them!! And if they don't listen then the orderly lines of text in the Bible they read a little and there will be the word of God to them, again, just like is written:

Is 28: 1214 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,
“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.
Therefore, hear the word of the LORD, O scoffers,
Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem,

Therefore - do what the "Therefore" tells you to do and hear the word of the LORD, and I am not talking about reading!! Reading is not hearing!! Hearing is hearing!! Hear the word of God and the word of God is found near you, in your heart, and perhaps even coming our your mouth.

Have I not even pointed out the words from you to show you how your are wrong. So if you pay really pay attention to what you pick up in your spirit and then take them to the Lord He will help you, but you have to be willing to listen to Him as a son of His (not a flea) that He wishes to help!
Karl is the Son the Eternal God uncreated just like the Father is the Eternal God and uncreated ?

That there was no time when the Son did not exist as the Eternal God.

Thanks !

Reactions: Ritajanice