Removed Thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do not identfiy with THE FLESH any longer . WE , as new creatures in CHRIST
Live unto HE who saved us .
Christains do not identify with darkness . nor the works of darkness .
Thus if a man or a woman come and say , I am a gay christain , support me
or i am a transgender christain, SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG .
WHY would a truly converted lamb CLING to the very darkness , CHRIST HAS SET US FREE FROM .
And not rather just identify WITH CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice when it cometh to the sins of the flesh , ITS A DIE DAILY battle . NOT A LIVE FOR IT DAILY battle .
THIS IS the problem . Many who profess CHRIST now live for the very things they ought to die daily unto .
The very cross they cling too , has not crucified the sins in the flesh . IT LIVES FOR THE SIN . That is NOT a good sign .
ALL lambs will have evil present within the flesh . But lambs dont honor and live for the evils in their flesh .
THEY SIMPLY LIVE UNTO HE who has given them POWER to crucify the flesh . CHRIST JESUS .
Too many are living for the OLD MAN , under the guise they are living for CHRIST . Far too many are doing this .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont set up in any place to speak out against ONE SIN .
What a lost idea that is .
I POINT TO CHRIST , but yes , if a gay person happens to come along my path
REST ASSURED he or she wont be leaving thinking i agree with their sin .
PS , being polite to folks IS FINE . HAVING UNITY is another thing all together .
I WAS always POLITE or i should say kind , not mean , to all people .
I say was cause i am talking about when i worked with the public .
But i also worked with quite a few who were gay . OR many who were gay came into the place also where i worked .
In the chain i worked in i was often moved to other stores .
Rather odd that the new store i would go to , SEEMED TO KNOW so much about me .
And often i was rejected right from the start . EVER WONDER WHY THAT IS .
Cause i always spoke the truth . AND folks TALK my friend .
MY reputation spread like FIRE fueled with white gas .
There was no gay amongst them that knew not what i believed .
yet still they , cept a few and i will explain that too , could never say i hated anyone .
THEY KNEW i was nice , did good to all . BUT I was hated BIG TIME
cause i never let one think his or her sin was fine . Even near the end of my working in that chain
I was so hated and yet even managers could not fire me . DUE TO they would say THE MAN is so nice .
HE dont treat anyone bad , IS GOOD to customers , WORKS like a mule . Never complains , never calls in sick
and always is and has peace . THEY couldnt fire me for my work ethics nor my conduct . I was KIND TO ALL
but DID NOT EVER CONFORM to the lies .
They had even told me a few years before i left , You cant be preaching your religion to anyone anymore .
Never heeded it . ANY time i was led i spoke to that person .
Even when a huge bull of a man , WHICH called itself a woman would come into the store
and got offended that i did not call her mam . REFUSED TO DO SO .
Sure i could have lost a lot of teeth over that one . BUT REFUSED TO DO SO .
And believe me once you refuse to bend the knee to one , THEY SOON send in more folks .
Soon many transgenders and gays came in . NO budging .
They never hit me . BUT man they sure got mad . We must tell the truth .
I even got in trouble for telling the gay mananger HE needed Christ .
There were a few gays i also talked to that i worked with . THEY refused to hear me
but didnt get so angry . Later one gay was so shocked
when i heard his electricty was about to get cut off
and let some money in a cup for him .
Later i was telling him that the manager , WHO was gay , thinks i am nothing but a hater , but all i desire is good for him .
the man said NO WAY are you a hater . HE was gay . He watched . ME and him had discussions and i was trying to help him
see the truth . NO MATTER WHAT we must SHINE THE LIGHT and SPEAK TRUTH .
I hope you are not just screaming at people. /you can talk to folk and get them interested without hitting them over the head.
Please remember, if you are doing that, to hit your own head as well.
We had a guy come to church a couple weeks ago who was screaming at everyone. I couldn't figure out why he was doing it. Thankfully, he is a member of another church whose pastor was away--and he went back thank Goodness. sometimes that stuff s fueled by mania.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you are not just screaming at people. /you can talk to folk and get them interested without hitting them over the head.
We had a guy come to church a couple weeks ago who was screaming at everyone. I couldn't figure out why he was doing it. Thankfully, he is a member of another church whose pastor was away--and he went back thank Goodness. sometimes that stuff s fueled by mania.
What a wonderful reminder . I was drawn to Christ seventeen years ago . Did you know
i have NEVER ONCE yelled or screamed at anyone ever since . Exactly . You might be assuming . Just saying .
But thanks for the reminder anyway .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice i said i have never yelled or screamed , or even raised my voice in anger against any since coming to Christ .
BUT , i sure cannot say the same about them . . Rather odd though . Many claim to be the most loving , most accepting,
most tolerant generation . YET YELLED in my face , screamed at me , called me the hater . Rather odd huh .
The most lovey generation sure dont seem so lovey WHEN TRUTH COMETH . now DO IT . just saying .
OH sure they can love gays to hell , they can love and accept all sorts of evil and evil paths .
BUT bring the truth that corrects , AND You sure wont see TOLERANCE NOR LOVE FROM THEM .
Just a friendly reminder to what is and has been happening even within churches .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The most loving church generation and generation , the generation that seems to embrace so many paths
and beliefs . So many lifesytles .
But try bringing TRUTH that corrects , AND YOU SEE What happens . PS , DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO LOVE YOU .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see , they are very accpeting of many things . OH yes , i wont lie . THEY are huge on accepting many paths .
ON everyones right to do as they do . Only everyone rights to beleive as they believe .
BUT DONT EXPECT THEM to embrace , accept , nor love the ONE TRUTH , ONE PATH that cometh OF GOD and OF HIS CHRIST .
And that is a fact . THEY will love much , accept much . BUT TRUTH THEY WILL HATE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how i pray often and often do i pray that the churches would wake up
and realize that the path its on , the ever widening path its on , the ever accepting path its on ,
AINT WORKING . And that it truly is HIGH TIME TO RETURN back to the bible and learn that PATTERN that does WORK .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your love and mindset is to simply get along and gather with many then continue on this wayward path of all inclusivism .
But if your love and mindset is for souls to be saved , ABANDON IT , learn the bible and speak and live the truth .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I said is that if you are hitting folk over the head with the Bible (admit it--you sometimes do) that I hope you are making sure your heart is right, too. We need to make sure that we are following in all of the light we have.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter, Jesus is coming soon, Maranatha.
And as the bible makes it clear , it says and all nations shall wail . HE is coming for the lambs
BUT HE IS COMING TO ALSO lay down the wrath of GOD against all who rejected the gospel , the love of the truth
by which they could have been saved . My advice , PREACH CHRIST to all that has breath .
And get every christain you know IN the BIBLE so as they can learn the pure and holy doctrine for themselves and no longer
be tossed to and fro by the countless number of wolves who have crept in within christendom to lead the flocks astray .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo's comment assumes that every effort was first made to counsel the person and support them in turning from their sin. Turning away from the person who is sinning is not something to be done maliciously, and is a last resort in an effort to save their soul that they are in danger of losing. As well as protecting the rest of the flock from their leaven and influence. We must not judge things by emotions and feelings, but by trusting and receiving every word that comes from the mouth of God.
No it doesn't . I have never seen amigo give one loving encouragement to anyone. He chastises. He is the forum's Bible Bunny Fu fu.
You can tell by what he writes, he just bops em on the head.

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No it doesn't . I have never seen amigo give one loving encouragement to anyone. He chastises. He is the forum's Bible Bunny Fu fu.
Maybe you could ask him to clarify and flesh it out more then...? Because he agreed with what I said. Bear in mind that communicating in writing is more limited than in person. I think Amigo was just pointing out that particular aspect of what the scripture says to do in those types of cases.....which gets ignored by many instead of followed....we need to do things God's way, not the world's currently politically correct way.

And just for an aside, men in the church abusing their wives likewise gets ignored instead of being dealt with biblically God's way. Think about that, if any don't agree with the scriptures on dealing with major sins in the church, of all kinds. God is no respecter of persons.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then go and ask others if i have ever given out loving encouragment .
I simply reminded you to do what paul said , and you even saw that has hate .
You are troubled about many things that dont go with the flow of what you now beleive to be right .
But there is one THING needful . LET us return to the bible and LEARN that JESUS
and read and learn the letters of the apostels and how they did things and dealt with things .
You do that , and you will soon see its not i who am in error . ITS The leaders in many a church who are and have been in error .
I challenge you , out of love for your soul , to sit down and put just two or three mere hours a day into
reading the gospels and the letters of the apostles . DO IT for JUST A MONTH .
Dont read it with any help guides from men . JUST read it . YOU WATCH what happens . Just do it .
HEY JESUS GAVE HIS ALL FOR US . WE can make the time for at least a mere month to read that bible for a couple of hours
a day for ourselves . JUST test me on this . YOU go TO GOD , pray to HIM
ASK HIM to reveal truth . AND YOU read that bible for a few hours daily . AND YOU watch what happens .
I aint the enemy nor the hater . IT the pastors in many pulpits that wont correct sin
that wont lift a finger to do good , true good to the brethren .
I challenge you to read EVEN JUST the letters of the apostels . DO just that for a few hours a day ,
FOr even just a mere WEEK and you gonna see SOMETHING that is gonna AMAZE and SHOCK YOU .
YOU GONNA REALIZE , OH ME and oh MY , MY PASTORS SOUND NOTHING LIKE THEY DID CONCERNING SIN and ERROR .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the Bible every day. I don't know why you assume I don't. Is it because I'm not screaming (when we capitalize text, it is considered screaming)
I challenge you to read EVEN JUST the letters of the apostels . DO just that for a few hours a day ,
FOr even just a mere WEEK and you gonna see SOMETHING that is gonna AMAZE and SHOCK YOU .
YOU GONNA REALIZE , OH ME and oh MY , MY PASTORS SOUND NOTHING LIKE THEY DID CONCERNING SIN and ERROR .
Why do you think I don't do this? Because I'm not like you?

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I read the Bible every day. I don't know why you assume I don't. Is it because I'm not screaming (when we capitalize text, it is considered screaming)

Why do you think I don't do this? Because I'm not like you?
Unfortunately, some people come across as religious rather than as spiritual…I think that maybe is what you are feeling. ;)

—-
back to the OP topic …

Yes I believe that we are to know how to hear His Voice . After all, Jesus said “ My sheep know my voice and the Strange they will not follow.
I’d go as far as to say - In these dark days we’d better know how to hear and recognize His voice!
it will be life or death to us!

God shows us from Gen- Rev that He speaks all the time, and He expects us to listen.

How could anyone at ever get saved if they could first hear Him speaking to -Come!

Only once , way back in 1975 , did I actually hear the audible voice of the Lord . It’s not something that happens often , it’s never happen again.