Removed Thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, I am praying for you. What I will pray will be that you will have confidence in HIM. That you can walk with your head high, and maybe in time even a small smile! And, that He WILL heal you of all and any disabilities that are holding you back from being assured, and bold in Him.
Also to give you the desire to put God first in your life, with abandon! God bless and strengthen our brother in all of his ways, bring him the joy that YOU speak of and not what the world offers. Take the desires that He has and turn them in the direction of you Father.
Give our brother an avenue Lord, that will satisfy this desire for you, and the ability to hear you, in his heart or whatever way so that you WILL let him find your Joy! Amen.

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear this. I was born with Cystic Fibrosis and developed schizophrenia later in life. I can see the Lord blessing the CF so that it hasn't killed me yet. But the schizophrenia I was directed to see a doctor and he put me on meds.

May the Lord heal you if it is his will.

• Sad
Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was born with this too. But they can't treat it very well because I also have High Blood Pressure. And it's not caused by what normally causes High Blood Pressure.
Well I know when there is no other way to treat something (like going to the doctor) then the Lord is more inclined to heal us.

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear this. I was born with Cystic Fibrosis and developed schizophrenia later in life. I can see the Lord blessing the CF so that it hasn't killed me yet. But the schizophrenia I was directed to see a doctor and he put me on meds.

May the Lord heal you if it is his will.
Howdy devin . GOOD thing the lambs have CHRIST .
Cause man , if i didnt i would have to take some kind of meds just to be able to cope with their insanity in this world .
I see full grown leaders , men and women thinking , teaching n preaching that whatever one believes they are
IS their truth . Now that be insanity and i dont think that all the meds in the world
could cope with that . I never thought i would see the day
when insanity was so honored and if anyone dares to expose it , THEY GET CALLED INSANE , or hateful or etc .
Okay , back to the topic now .