Removed Thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Currently life is going ok. I'm still on vacation from work, so things really can't be much better. But as I was wasting a little time on youtube, looking at some videos. Thinking about dating and marriage. Thinking about how things are in the process of change at work. I feel I'm getting nowhere. I haven't forgotten about God, I watched a sermon before going to bed. I don't care how you pray, or even what you think. I would like to get over whatever it is that is making me feel this way. I feel like, I have God and that means God has me, and yet I feel incomplete.
Praying that God will help you get to where you need to be in Him now and always.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Currently life is going ok. I'm still on vacation from work, so things really can't be much better. But as I was wasting a little time on youtube, looking at some videos. Thinking about dating and marriage. Thinking about how things are in the process of change at work. I feel I'm getting nowhere. I haven't forgotten about God, I watched a sermon before going to bed. I don't care how you pray, or even what you think. I would like to get over whatever it is that is making me feel this way. I feel like, I have God and that means God has me, and yet I feel incomplete.
Paul told us to pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17). If you are always listening to the Lord and obeying his commandments, I would think you are okay.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes that is just the way it feels.

All the best, and keep hanging in there, and trusting in the way, the truth, and the life,

Love to you, J ( :) )
Matthew

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what the Bible says, but I don't think I manage to do it that good. What I can tell you is, I try to. There are different reasons why I might not be perfect at it. We Christians got a lot of different ideas, which are built on our various Bible theologies. The way people interpret things. I can tell right away that you got your own theology that your following, and your checking other people along side of it, to see if they are doing right or wrong. I don't blame you! I always end up doing the same thing.
I don't know that I'm checking anyone. I know this:

[34] But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sad'ducees, they came together.
[35] And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, to test him.
[36] "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22:34-40 RSV