Repeated dreams of my deceased grandmother's house

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago my friend . years ago .

Ok. Well if it stuck in your mind all this time then it was very likely from the Lord. Common, insignificant dreams don't have that effect on people that they would still remember them years later.

I will take a look; maybe sit on it until tomorrow and send you something : )

Reactions: amigo de christo

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a lot of house dreams in general? In my experience, I had multiple dreams of houses and they were old, rickety, creaky and even felt demonically oppressed and I could feel it. I was always trying to find a way out, to stuff things down. This happened several times and right before the Lord delivered me and I was finally free of those horrid dreams! Sometimes a house dream can indicate that maybe your house is out of order, meaning we are out of order with God and He is trying to get our attention. Once I surrendered everything to Him, the dreams went away. I was/am renewed with the Holy Spirit and thank the Lord the dreams have stopped and I've been healed of many things! Physically, mentally and spiritually I'm still growing.

This is just my experience. I hope it might help you and I'll pray for you to find some peace along with the right answers.
Yes, but mostly my dreams were only of two houses where I lived- growing up nomadic my grandmother's house was the only true home and a few times another family members old house I used to live. I'll call them B. They were not there when I lived there.

B's house in my dream was always filled twisted/crooked stairways. It filled with evil darkness and all the stairways and rooms usually had small nooks and led to an evil bedroom. In the dream I think I am trying to get out but there is no escape. I haven't had that dream in years.

B wasn't good and bad things took place in the house. I can't say what.

In relation to what you're saying, I can say that evil and detestable horror film things happened in my family's history over generations and it would make sense that since at the time I was turning to God, giving up witchcraft, and cutting out all of my family, that I was unknowingly breaking off from all of THAT and separating into something new.

Like God breaking off a piece of a twig and planting a new tree.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lamp in your house with the weird cord, is that lamp in any way connected to your grandmother or ex?

Your dream:
Maybe it means you should stoplivingg in the past? Because it is dead and gone. That may be why the colors were muted and the house stale smelling and not comfy as you temember.
Maybe the lamp cord was frryed to show you you cannot shine light on the shadows of yesterday because yesterday doesn't exist.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lamp in your house with the weird cord, is that lamp in any way connected to your grandmother or ex?

Your dream:
Maybe it means you should stoplivingg in the past? Because it is dead and gone. That may be why the colors were muted and the house stale smelling and not comfy as you temember.
Maybe the lamp cord was frryed to show you you cannot shine light on the shadows of yesterday because yesterday doesn't exist.
The lamp itself doesn't have anything to do with either of them, but I do think I have unprocessed emotions.

It isn't that I am living in the past either. I don't necessarily want to hold on to anything. I have a pretty good emotional brick wall. I was raised nomadic and if you are nomadic you don't have a hard time with saying goodbyes.

Everything else is an act of faith and because God has somehow managed to keep me set in place. Not something I would willingly do on my own.

None of it is from anything inside myself. The spirit keeps me moving forward but I wrestle with the flesh constantly as in, yeah, without God this would be the stupidest thing I could ever be doing with my life and it is not an enjoyable experience.

Obedience through faith is not easy. But if you don't have courage, God gives you courage. If you don't have faith, you draw near to God, and he gives you faith. When you don't have the strength to make it "one more day" which for me was over 1,600 days ago, he helps you get through one more day at a time even if you're kicking and screaming the whole way or spend the first three years crying and praying every. single. day and beyond - until you get to a point of surrender.

There is nothing that can be done through me and if Paul gave up on praying on the thorn in his flesh after three times, I'm well beyond that and I can give up now and let it go. God heard.

It is an unstoppable force that keeps you moving ahead by fully leaning and trusting in him to the point where it's like, well, I don't know where you're taking me anymore, but eventually, we'll end up somewhere - and if I'm in obedience to Christ then I'll end up in the right place regardless. I have no idea what is happening, but it's all up to him.

When I am weak, He is strong.
I am plenty weak without him.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for the interpretation of this dream .
In the dream I was walking through a long hall way . In the rooms i passed by there were adulteries and abominations taking place
within . I walked out and along a path that led to the top of a hill . Upon the hill i began building a fence in the front of a small house .
Then i looked out across the hill and there was a great valley . At the end of the valley was a forest .
I noticed two deer that came out of the forest . Upon their heads were two long horns . Then the horns became wooden planks .
Then i beheld all sorts of creatures coming out of the forest . I had began walking down into the valley and into the forest .
The animals were moving with speed as though being chased . Soon many people were also coming out and they too were running
from something . I looked in the eastern direction for it was the direction they seemed to be fleeing from .
Then i realized in the dream they were running and fleeing from a massive persecution that was coming and they were being chased .
I also knew that the enemy was going to cut them off . It had divided its forces and part were chasing them
and part was lying in wait to snare them farther ahead . I seen these two little girls and they were fighting and bickering
over a toy as they were running to keep up . I told them we must not fight and strive . I picked one of the little girls up
to comfort her and i was going to try and warn the people they were being set up and that the enemy was going to flank
them up ahead . The little girl looked over my shoulder and i seen her eyes grow massive with fear . She seen something .
And i woke up .

Ok, Brother! Slept late today, so just now waking up. But let me get to this.

First of all, this is indeed about the persecution that is coming against the church in the future, in particular from Islam. This is what "from the Eastern direction" was referring to. I can show you how this has shown up in other dreams as well.

But let me try and take it from the top:

The long hallway is the church, and the many rooms likely represent various denominations or movements within Christianity. Many of them are now engaging in spiritual abominations, such as sanctioning homosexuality is bering acceptable in the eyes of God. This is leading to sins being committed as well, with more coming in the future.

You building a fence in front of a small house on a hill symbolizes preparing the true church (which will be small by comparison) for persecution, likely by teaching holiness, since this is the primary protection against what is coming in your dream. More on that in a second, but hills represent spiritual high places that are closer to God, and thus spiritually protected.

Valleys are often scenes of battle, such as how the Battle of Armageddon will take place in the valley of Megiddo. But the animals, including the two deer, represent those Christians who are more carnal, and thus more "beast-like" in their Christian walk (You would have to explain exactly what you saw with the horns turning into wooden planks before I could comment on that). But the deer being chased again represents persecution. The root word in "persecute" means simply "to pursue," so the analogy fits. Then you start seeing humans fleeing the forrest as well, and these represent more mature Christians; less carnal, more "humane" in their behavior But even these will be fleeing. The forrest represents a place where the enemy can hide and prey upon others, and where (prophetic) visibility is far less than up on the hill, where the spiritually protected Christians will be.

The enemy cutting them off is the disturbing part of the dream, and here is where sin comes especially into play. One such sin is the infighting, strife and bickering that goes on between Christians, like the two little girls were doing (the young age here again represents spiritual immaturity). Bickering, envy and strife between Christians will be specifically used by the enemy to make Christianity out to look like a sinful religion, and this will be part of the set up as will sexual immorality. It will be a coordinated attack to "drive" people away from the faith through physical persecution from religions like Islam, but also through moral persecution from society who come to view Christians as hateful, sexually immoral, envious (i.e. about their earthly "toys"), jealous, materialistic.

Temptations are likened to "snares." Paul referred to this in 1 Timothy:

9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. (1 Timothy 6:9-11)

So in effect, earthly "pursuits" become a snare, because we get consumed with them until we are entrapped by them. We get "caught up" in earthly things instead of pursuing the things of God, and this will be part of the enemy's plan: To persecute and drive Christians from the faith into pursuing earthly things instead. They will think they are running to something more "safe" when in fact they will be running into a spiritual trap, especially the prosperity crowd who are still after earthly "blessings" rather than spiritual ones, not realizing that the true blessings are found in enduring for Christ's sake.

But the dream ends with the little girl looking over your shoulder, i.e. presumably in the direction of the coming persecution. If so, it means what is coming is going to be far more horrific than many are expecting.

With your permission, Amigo De Cristo, I'd like to add this to another thread I have on the coming Islamic persecution against the church, which also talks about how horrific things are going to be. That, and I can add the quotes there from the other dream I know of about how persecution is prophesied to be coming specifically from "the East."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

First of all, this is indeed about the persecution that is coming against the church in the future, in particular from Islam. This is what "from the Eastern direction" was referring to. I can show you how this has shown up in other dreams as well.

The long hallway is the church, and the many rooms likely represent various denominations or movements within Christianity. Many of them are now engaging in spiritual abominations, such as sanctioning homosexuality is bering acceptable in the eyes of God. This is leading to sins being committed as well, with more coming in the future.

You building a fence in front of a small house on a hill symbolizes preparing the true church (which will be small by comparison) for persecution, likely by teaching holiness, since this is the primary protection against what is coming in your dream. More on that in a second, but hills represent spiritual high places that are closer to God, and thus spiritually protected.

Valleys are often scenes of battle, such as how the Battle of Armageddon will take place in the valley of Megiddo. But the animals, including the two deer, represent those Christians who are more carnal, and thus more "beast-like" in their Christian walk (You would have to explain exactly what you saw with the horns turning into wooden planks before I could comment on that). But the deer being chased again represents persecution. The root word in "persecute" means simply "to pursue," so the analogy fits. Then you start seeing humans fleeing the forrest as well, and these represent more mature Christians; less carnal, more "humane" in their behavior But even these will be fleeing. The forrest represents a place where the enemy can hide and prey upon others, and where (prophetic) visibility is far less than up on the hill, where the spiritually protected Christians will be.

The enemy cutting them off is the disturbing part of the dream, and here is where sin comes especially into play. One such sin is the infighting, strife and bickering that goes on between Christians, like the two little girls were doing (the young age here again represents spiritual immaturity). Bickering, envy and strife between Christians will be specifically used by the enemy to make Christianity out to look like a sinful religion, and this will be part of the set up as will sexual immorality. It will be a coordinated attack to "drive" people away from the faith through physical persecution from religions like Islam, but also through moral persecution from society who come to view Christians as hateful, sexually immoral, envious (i.e. about their earthly "toys"), jealous, materialistic.

9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. (1 Timothy 6:9-11)

So in effect, earthly "pursuits" become a snare, because we get consumed with them until we are entrapped by them. We get "caught up" in earthly things instead of pursuing the things of God, and this will be part of the enemy's plan: To persecute and drive Christians from the faith into pursuing earthly things instead. They will think they are running to something more "safe" when in fact they will be running into a spiritual trap, especially the prosperity crowd who are still after earthly "blessings" rather than spiritual ones, not realizing that the true blessings are found in enduring for Christ's sake.

But the dream ends with the little girl looking over your shoulder, i.e. presumably in the direction of the coming persecution. If so, it means what is coming is going to be far more horrific than many are expecting.

With your permission, Amigo De Cristo, I'd like to add this to another thread I have on the coming Islamic persecution against the church, which also talks about how horrific things are going to be. That, and I can add the quotes there from the other dream I know of about how persecution is prophesied to be coming specifically from "the East."
Many truths were spotted in this . But something very clear came to me as well .
The enemy is gonna use the excuse of islamic terrorism , as well as what it deems all fundamentalism
as a method to get many caught up right into the main lie . The lie that will set up all religions including christendom
to believe a lie . The enemy is gonna mold all religoins in the name of a false love to unite as one .
Many believe its the muslims who hold the power , when in truth , ITS ROME and the Elites of this world
who are doing all now to create an all powerful we are one world which the all inclusive we are one religoin will serve .
Its not the muslims who though very evil , who hold the true power and influence over the world .
ITS ANOTHER . And they will use the muslim extremist to get the desired goal . FOR
when they use the examples of the fundamental muslim , they also very crafityly bring into this mind , the dangers
of christain fundamentalism as well . THEY are and have been creating A mindset , a merging together to be as one
and this one peoples will serve the beast and its system which they now fast build to make ready .
The deer were not running . THEY came out of the woods as though as a sign of what is to come .
The horns were LONG , and before my eyes they became wooden planks .
THE hyprocrites will never see due to the planks in their eyes . The horns became WOODEN PLANKS .
Many are going to fall for the ruse of the hyprocrisy of a false lets be one dead end love .
Many are gonna wear out and just follow the lie and come together for peace and safety , for unity and what they THINK
is love . AND the beast will then convince them , ITS TIME TO RID THE EARTH of all who conformed not .
OF all who held to the one true gospel and would not budge into a false all inclusive lie , which not only honors all paths
IT , as you said real clear in the above statement , IT HONORS SIN . PC SIN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as i was typing that , another dream i had came to mind .
pray about it my friend .
They are connected .
In the dream i was in a very large auditorium .
Many peoples , nations , tongues were there and were of one mindset .
They marveled at the man speaking a lie . How cleverly he twisted the truth .
About this time i suddenly realized , THIS is anti Christ . THE SECOND that thought was said
IT looked right at me with dark lifeless eyes . AND it pointed right at me
and the crowd looked right at me . But not all in the crowd .
I took off running and could hear behind me the voices of my pursuers , some also had taken off running with me
when i had run . I was running through the wilderness and i came to this river right in the middle of this wilderness .
The next thing i knew i could look down and see my foot prints and i could hear them saying
we cant find him , and that His footprints END at the river . Then i continued onward through a valley .
I came into an opening and saw this field of white stones . Then i looked up and saw this very high cliff .
The others who had ran with me , were running to the end of this cliff from the those in pursuit .
They were willfully jumping off this cliff . I could see as each one landed on this big white stone , a massive splatter of blood ,
YET they each got up and walked as though no harm had come to them .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE hyprocrites will never see due to the planks in their eyes . The horns became WOODEN PLANKS .

This is certainly a viable interpretation, yes. Seems likely even.
Many truths were spotted in this . But something very clear came to me as well .
The enemy is gonna use the excuse of islamic terrorism , as well as what it deems all fundamentalism
as a method to get many caught up right into the main lie . The lie that will set up all religions including christendom
to believe a lie . The enemy is gonna mold all religoins in the name of a false love to unite as one .
Many believe its the muslims who hold the power , when in truth , ITS ROME and the Elites of this world
who are doing all now to create an all powerful we are one world which the all inclusive we are one religoin will serve .
Its not the muslims who though very evil , who hold the true power and influence over the world .
ITS ANOTHER . And they will use the muslim extremist to get the desired goal . FOR
when they use the examples of the fundamental muslim , they also very crafityly bring into this mind , the dangers
of christain fundamentalism as well . THEY are and have been creating A mindset , a merging together to be as one
and this one peoples will serve the beast and its system which they now fast build to make ready .
The deer were not running . THEY came out of the woods as though as a sign of what is to come .
Many are going to fall for the ruse of the hyprocrisy of a false lets be one dead end love .
Many are gonna wear out and just follow the lie and come together for peace and safety , for unity and what they THINK
is love . AND the beast will then convince them , ITS TIME TO RID THE EARTH of all who conformed not .
OF all who held to the one true gospel and would not budge into a false all inclusive lie , which not only honors all paths
IT , as you said real clear in the above statement , IT HONORS SIN . PC SIN .

Let me say this: The False church is going to play into end-time persecution as well, and they will eventually become the murderers of the saints on a scale possibly even greater than that of Islam. But your dream applies more to our foreseeable future than the distant future. I don't think the false church will begin fulfilling verses like Revelation 18:24 until well into the future - maybe 50 years or more. Islam, however, is going to get into the game much sooner than that, especially in the West, which will include the United States.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as i was typing that , another dream i had came to mind .
pray about it my friend .
They are connected .
In the dream i was in a very large auditorium .
Many peoples , nations , tongues were there and were of one mindset .
They marveled at the man speaking a lie . How cleverly he twisted the truth .
About this time i suddenly realized , THIS is anti Christ . THE SECOND that thought was said
IT looked right at me with dark lifeless eyes . AND it pointed right at me
and the crowd looked right at me . But not all in the crowd .
I took off running and could hear behind me the voices of my pursuers , some also had taken off running with me
when i had run . I was running through the wilderness and i came to this river right in the middle of this wilderness .
The next thing i knew i could look down and see my foot prints and i could hear them saying
we cant find him , and that His footprints END at the river . Then i continued onward through a valley .
I came into an opening and saw this field of white stones . Then i looked up and saw this very high cliff .
The others who had ran with me , were running to the end of this cliff from the those in pursuit .
They were willfully jumping off this cliff . I could see as each one landed on this big white stone , a massive splatter of blood ,
YET they each got up and walked as though no harm had come to them .

I have the other one as well. But I tend to pace myself, so let me give it a rest until tomorrow maybe, and thanks for posting. If you had these dreams (or at least that last one) back in 2007, that too is a mark of authenticity. Islamic terrorism on American shores was not really envisioned here until 9/11. After that, suddenly American's eyes were opened to the possibly of real horrors coming to us. And now that the Trump presidency is a thing of the past, the political protections that were in place are now gone. What comes next will not be pleasant, but for the righteous it will drive them to greater closeness with the Lord Jesus Christ so that at least is a cause for rejoicing. For the superficial, they may come to realize the cost of not drawing closer to God when they had the chance to, because the anxieties of this life and the fear of the things coming upon the earth may leave them with no room left to concentrate on growing in the things of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have the other one as well. But I tend to pace myself, so let me give it a rest until tomorrow maybe, and thanks for posting. If you had these dreams (or at least that last one) back in 2007, that too is a mark of authenticity. Islamic terrorism on American shores was not really envisioned here until 9/11. After that, suddenly American's eyes were opened to the possibly of real horrors coming to us. And now that the Trump presidency is a thing of the past, the political protections that were in place are now gone. What comes next will not be pleasant, but for the righteous it will drive them to greater closeness with the Lord Jesus Christ so that at least is a cause for rejoicing. For the superficial, they may come to realize the cost of not drawing closer to God when they had the chance to, because the anxieties of this life and the fear of the things coming upon the earth may leave them with no room left to concentrate on growing in the things of God.
Yes , things will continue to unfold . Let all our hope be In the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The evil of men knows no end to its desires my friend .
I would not be one bit surprised , IF this has been the plan . Just allow them in and let them do some damage .
use that to cause fear , and then OFFER UP their own solution .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as i was typing that, another dream i had came to mind. Pray about it my friend. They are connected.

In the dream I was in a very large auditorium. Many peoples, nations and tongues were there and were of one mindset. They marveled at the man speaking a lie. How cleverly he twisted the truth. About this time I suddenly realized, "THIS is Antichrist..." IT looked right at me with dark lifeless eyes. It pointed right at me and the crowd looked right at me, but not all in the crowd. I took off running and could hear behind me the voices of my pursuers. Some also had taken off running with me when I had run. I was running through the wilderness and I came to this river right in the middle of this wilderness. The next thing I knew I could look down and see my foot prints, and I could hear them saying, "We cant find him, and that His footprints end at the river." Then I continued onward through a valley. I came into an opening and saw this field of white stones. Then I looked up and saw this very high cliff. The others who had ran with me were running to the end of this cliff from those in pursuit. They were willfully jumping off this cliff. I could see as each one landed on this big white stone, a massive splatter of blood, yet they each got up and walked as though no harm had come to them.

Glorious!!

Brother, you receive from the Lord. :) I didn't look at this one until after I posted some things in another thread, but the above is talking about the exact same thing. For those who walk close to the Lord during the end-times, they will be provided with a way of escape. This is explicitly implied in the vision I posted in Post #6 of this thread here:

Islam, & The Future Of America

Now, this might seem to be contradicted by what you saw at the end of this dream, but it is NOT! That too is commonly mentioned in major visions and dreams. You see, for those who walk truly close to the Lord in the end-times, to be truly used of God they will have to willingly die to themselves... this is glorious, LoL, the rest of the interpretation just came to me... but the Big White Stone is Christ Jesus, which if we willfully fall upon Him He will break us and make us fit for His use. Those who refuse to be broken by Him, however, will be utterly destroyed:

42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone... 44 whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” (Matthew 21:42-44)

The field of white stones you see are Christians who have been broken, and thus have become conformed to His image and His likeness. They are now "living stones" as Peter described, who in the same passage referred again to Christ as the chief cornerstone:

4 Coming unto Him as unto a Living Stone, rejected indeed by men but chosen by God and precious. 5 And you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 Therefore it is also contained in the scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, elect, precious, and he who believes upon Him will by no means be put to shame.” (1 Peter 2:4-6)

This is why no real harm will come to them. Because they are willing to die to themselves so that Christ may live in them, they will "get up and walk" with the Lord, serving His will and accomplishing His purposes.

And my goodness is that not exactly what is said in the vision I posted you a link for? As it states at the very end, "A member of the real church will know where the hidden stairs are located. That person can call for help, and we will let down the stairs so that he can escape. The real church is more agile than the battering ram. Living stones have feet."

Well, I've officially had church today, LoL. Thanks for sharing your dreams. Wonderful stuff.
I hope you have a blessed day in Him.
Hidden

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I often have dreams which don't make sense but, often on the same day, something happens and I realize my dream was a premonition. A couple days ago, I dreamt of an ant invasion and when I got up this morning, my house was invaded with ants.

I would say you are processing guilt for not taking care of your grandmother during her last days, either because you didn't know she was sick or because you knew but you didn't realize how serious it was and therefore didn't act on it.

I have a theory about what you call a premonition here. I’m pretty convinced in my own mind that it is more than a theory because the same sort of thing has happened to me as what you described, but I’m pretty sure most people would think it’s poppycock. Anyway, we know God instructs and teaches and tinkers while we sleep. We...climb a ladder to Him as we sleep. Most of us can agree with that.

I think we are much too inquisitive for our own good and, unbeknownst to us, we went snooping around a little bit, seeing things when He’s doing what He’s doing, wanting to see...our future and things like that. I think what we call deja vu is this. We snooped just a little while He was instructing and tinkering in His garden and so we get the feeling we’ve somehow already done, said or heard something we are in the middle of even though we know we haven’t. I truly think your ant thing was that.

Reactions: DuckieLady

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for the interpretation of this dream .
In the dream I was walking through a long hall way . In the rooms i passed by there were adulteries and abominations taking place
within . I walked out and along a path that led to the top of a hill . Upon the hill i began building a fence in the front of a small house .
Then i looked out across the hill and there was a great valley . At the end of the valley was a forest .
I noticed two deer that came out of the forest . Upon their heads were two long horns . Then the horns became wooden planks .
Then i beheld all sorts of creatures coming out of the forest . I had began walking down into the valley and into the forest .
The animals were moving with speed as though being chased . Soon many people were also coming out and they too were running
from something . I looked in the eastern direction for it was the direction they seemed to be fleeing from .
Then i realized in the dream they were running and fleeing from a massive persecution that was coming and they were being chased .
I also knew that the enemy was going to cut them off . It had divided its forces and part were chasing them
and part was lying in wait to snare them farther ahead . I seen these two little girls and they were fighting and bickering
over a toy as they were running to keep up . I told them we must not fight and strive . I picked one of the little girls up
to comfort her and i was going to try and warn the people they were being set up and that the enemy was going to flank
them up ahead . The little girl looked over my shoulder and i seen her eyes grow massive with fear . She seen something .
And i woke up .

The only thing I’m pretty sure I can see here is...keep building the fence around the small house and when you need more materials for building, they will come to you (the deer antlers turned into more planks for the fence.)

The hallway was a larger house, it’s not the house to build the fence around. It’s the smaller house that the fence is for, for...protection.

Don’t ask me what the fence you’re building actually IS, but...the supplies for it will be given to you. In fact, they’ll run right towards you.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In another dream i was walking by the ocean . It was a calm and sunny day .
I looked to the ocean to view it . Suddenly a massive wave was coming right at the land .
The nearer it got the higher it seemed . I was watching as it even blocked out the sun .
It was right over me and then suddenly it crashed and all the water never once harmed me .
Then i looked again at the ocean and another wave appears . This was even bigger than the last .
It too came right at me and as it got closer it too was so high it seemed to block out the sun
then It too crashed . Nothing i was fine . Then i woke up .

Did you have these dreams the same night?? They’re definitely related. Big wave dreams are a shared dream. And there are most often two waves in them. Yours is noticeably different in that there are usually people about to get wiped out and the dreamer is usually yelling to try to get the people to run. But your first dream had the people running, so not so different. But, yes, different, because your wave dream was speaking peace and no worry about the waves.

people will have these dreams and, as is typical for us, we want to make them literal and try to guess which coast is going to have a tsunami and we want to make them about us personally, but the waves are not literal, they’re...trouble. Two batches of trouble. And these are not personal...instructions, not exactly.

Some dreams are shared but they are personally for us, but this shared dream is for all of us. And it’s speaking peace regarding the two waves of...trouble.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you had the third one. I was looking for it. I will read it again when I have time later. They’re all three the same dream seen...slightly differently.

Last edited: