Response to 20 questions for futurists (part 1)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"feel free to ask any question, I Guest we can make it 21 question. "
Ty, I will...and why NOT 21 questions??! Lol :)

"...to get down some basic Spiritual facts first."
To name a few...?

"remember there is no private interpretation of the scripture"
Agreed and indeed! I can understand nothing without The Holy Spirit. and even then, it is hard because of so many interruptions. I might start going to the library for serious study.
In Him!
-nancy

That verse is far more important the many people realize.

How many times have you heard somebody claim special revelation concerning the Scripture? Or even revelation beyond the Scriptures?

The Bible tells us to test all things against the Scriptures, but how can we do that if there were such a thing as these claimed revelations? We could not.

So when you hear somebody claim something that's not in the Bible there's no need to debate. Ignore it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a suggestion, go to your knees first... (smile)

be blessed in the lord Jesus.

"Before I lift my cares, I will lift my arms" ~ Lauren Daigle
I never feel as though my reverence to Him is at all sufficient...how can it be with such a huge and awesome God?

Reactions: 101G

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK I'll make it short and to the POINT about women preaching.

question can a prophet "PREACH"? yes or no? I'll be looking for your reply.

Of course, that is a key responsibility of the prophet.

But if you want to go down the alley of female prophets in the Old Testament a female prophet was under the authority of a male prophet.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, that is a key responsibility of the prophet.

But if you want to go down the alley of female prophets in the Old Testament a female prophet was under the authority of a male prophet.
ERROR, and two there is neither MALE nor FEMALE in christ Jesus. nor is God a respecter of person either.

and three I'm not under the OT ... Law but under the NT ... Grace. I can care less about any OT authority, only the authority of the Lord Jesus who is the Mediator of this NEW COVENANT.

now you want to place that same error as for the "Woman" .... PASTOR? .... :D

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That verse is far more important the many people realize.

How many times have you heard somebody claim special revelation concerning the Scripture? Or even revelation beyond the Scriptures?

The Bible tells us to test all things against the Scriptures, but how can we do that if there were such a thing as these claimed revelations? We could not.

So when you hear somebody claim something that's not in the Bible there's no need to debate. Ignore it.

Well, that's exactly how I test the spirits...anything extra-biblical is adding to Jesus final Revelation. My post above was concerning my learning from The Holy Spirit and Gods word alone. And, I need much prayer and concentration for that. My home is pretty hectic lately :/

Reactions: CoreIssue

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that's exactly how I test the spirits...anything extra-biblical is adding to Jesus final Revelation. My post above was concerning my learning from The Holy Spirit and Gods word alone. And, I need much prayer and concentration for that. My home is pretty hectic lately :/
there you go. get those book at the Libary.

and I'll be praying for you, that you recieve that what you search for.

better yet I'll be praying that God supply the Libary with what you need.

be blessed.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, and two there is neither MALE nor FEMALE in christ Jesus. nor is God a respecter of person either.

and three I'm not under the OT ... Law but under the NT ... Grace. I can care less about any OT authority, only the authority of the Lord Jesus who is the Mediator of this NEW COVENANT.

now you want to place that same error as for the "Woman" .... PASTOR? .... :D

1 Timothy 2:11-12 New International Version (NIV)
11 A womanshould learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;b]">[b] she must be quiet.

Neither male or female is a spiritual. The preacher is a physical issue.

By your thinking should marriage be forbidden, sex, children, etc?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love that verse, and how people think it should go. ....... out of context.

stright to the point.
1 Timothy 2:11 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

ok CoreIssue, it this speaking of a married woman or any woman in General?

I'll even help you out. the definition here is
G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n.
1. a woman.
2. (specially) a wife.
KJV: wife, woman
Root(s): G1096

so stright to the point is this verse in context is speaking of "a" wife or any woman? .. :D

cain't wait for your reply.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there you go. get those book at the Libary.

and I'll be praying for you, that you recieve that what you search for.

better yet I'll be praying that God supply the Libary with what you need.

be blessed.
How kind, thank you. It will be myself and my bible with my concordance, Vines and online Lex. so, yes, I will sure need prayer, lol. Thank you!
In Him!
-nancy

Reactions: 101G

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
so stright to the point is this verse in context is speaking of "a" wife or any woman? ..
It does not matter. In the context of New Testament Christianity all women were either wives or potential wives (unless they were aged widows.) And please note with reference to 1 Tim 2:11:

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 1135: γυνή
γυνή, γυναικός, ἡ;
1. universally, a woman of any age, whether a virgin, or married, or a widow:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not matter. In the context of New Testament Christianity all women were either wives or potential wives (unless they were aged widows.) And please note with reference to 1 Tim 2:11:

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
γυνή, γυναικός, ἡ;
ERROR, here's the difference, if the apostle would had use the Greek word, ,G2338, thelus, yes, FEMALE, all women married or not. but no, the Holy Ghost allowed him to used the term G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n. which in context is wife. how do we know this,
1 Timothy 2:15 "Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

ok Enoch111 what kind of woman is supposed to bear children? ta da, yes a MARRIED one. so the Woman here is a "WIFE" as in

1 Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

1 Corinthians 14:35 "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

ok, here in context, what kind of woman have a husband? ta da, a MARRIED one. my God how hard is it to understand.

another revelation on this verse. see, the apostle here was not even speaking to any woman at all, but to their "HUSBAND". how do we know this? he said, "let "YOUR" women/wife keep silence in the churches.

do you get it. what if you as a parent that had a child, and I came to you and said, "let "YOUR" child keep silence in the churches". who am I speaking to? you or your Child? of course "YOU", and not YOUR child.

so when the apostle said, Let "YOUR" woman, he's not speaking to any women at all, married or unmarried. he's speaking to the husband of the wives who spoke out of turn.

now if the apostle would have said "let YOUR ,G2338, thelus "FEMALES" keep silence in the churches, then ok, pack your bags we're out of here. but no, the Holy Spirit gave the apostle the correct word to use.

so your explination is in ERROR.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
so your explination is in ERROR.
No it is not in error since the teaching is about all women -- married, about to be married, or widowed. And Thayer's lexicon confirms it.

However, since you enjoy argument for the sake of argument, keep at it. Just know that such arguments are condemned in Scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostle Paul said this by the Holy Ghost to Titus.
Titus 1:10 "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

Titus 1:11 "Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Titus 1:12 "One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

Titus 1:13 "This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

Titus 1:14 "Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

here we have a half truth,
Thayer's Greek Lexicon
γυνή, γυναικός, ἡ;
well let's see what
Thayer's Greek Lexicon STRONGS NT fully say?
Original: γυνή
- Transliteration: Gune
- Phonetic: goo-nay'
- Definition:
1. a woman of any age, whether a virgin, or married, or a widow
2. a wife
a. of a betrothed woman
- Origin: probably from the base of G1096
- TDNT entry: 13:56,1
- Part(s) of speech: Noun Feminine

it seems definition #2, was not given, I wonder why?

this is deception.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to puff you up (LOL) but, are you a pastor, or a teacher? It is very easy to follow your style of writing. And, I think you and I are pretty much on the same page doctrinely; for the most part :)

Praise God! I almost missed this post, LoL, and it's the first one I've actually enjoyed reading in a while : )

Writing is a skill, and not always easy. It takes work to put what you are trying to communicate into words, clearly and succinctly.

I'm a Bible study writer, and I plan on going to work soon teaching those studies on Youtube. I figure if I teach off of my outlines, it will keep me from going all scatter-brained when the time comes, LoL.

Thanks for the compliment! That was a wonderful thing to say. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God! I almost missed this post, LoL, and it's the first one I've actually enjoyed reading in a while : )

Writing is a skill, and not always easy. It takes work to put what you are trying to communicate into words, clearly and succinctly.

I'm a Bible study writer, and I plan on going to work soon teaching those studies on Youtube. I figure if I teach off of my outlines, it will keep me from going all scatter-brained when the time comes, LoL.

Thanks for the compliment! That was a wonderful thing to say. :)

Yw but, just my "perception" of you :) I am praying for a midweek, mixed (men and women) bible study to open up close-by, when my Church releases all the new Small Groups in the new year.
Sry-off topic! :eek:

Reactions: Hidden In Him

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love that verse, and how people think it should go. ....... out of context.

stright to the point.
1 Timothy 2:11 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

ok CoreIssue, it this speaking of a married woman or any woman in General?

I'll even help you out. the definition here is
G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n.
1. a woman.
2. (specially) a wife.
KJV: wife, woman
Root(s): G1096

so stright to the point is this verse in context is speaking of "a" wife or any woman? .. :D

cain't wait for your reply.

The KJV New Testament Greek Lexicon
Strong's Number:
1135 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
gunhv probably from the base of (1096)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Gune 1:776,134
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
goo-nay' Noun Feminine
Definition