Rev. 16:15 (part 1)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where we disagree the most as I believe Rev. is mostly in chronological order with pauses to offer more detail to events or characters off and on. The events don't have to be "made to fit", they blend and flow quite smoothly.

I noticed in another of your posts you mention you came out of the Pre-trib Rapture doctrines of man, but I think it may still be influencing your understanding in God's Word about these events of the end.

If you try to make Revelation flow chronologically how John wrote it down, then it has to be "made to fit" like you say, meaning creating ideas like "tribulation saints" and saying the Church is raptured by chapter 4, etc. Only by understanding the events first, and then noticing our Lord Jesus was merely expanding on the same seven signs He gave us in His Olivet discourse, only then can one properly understand the order.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can have them flow w/o forcing round ideas into square prophecies.