Revelation Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The death of Christ on Calgary's hill is proof man could not save himself. It is proof that the only people that will be saved will be the born again. Those that have been led to conviction by the Holyspirit to accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior. That is good news for Christian's because it is a God thing to be saved, it is not of man such as; you putting it all together correctly and the father says "ok they are thinking right." That is the convicting presence and power of the Holyspirit to save humanity by convicting sinner's. There is a belief that has gone around for some time that says everyone will be saved in the end, even Satan and his fallen Angel's. The cross is proof that is not so because there would be no need for a death or savior. I know that sounds good and as you get to know your father as father and not just the angry Old Testament God! that people want to believe that would be true but it's not. All inclusive (gospel) which was the name of one of the last threads before I even thought about the doctrine of man towards and all inclusive gospel. That was not my message, I was not talking about that doctrine that circulates through Christianity called all inclusive.

That is why we preach "the birthing" you must be born again Jesus said. All of your bible understanding is going to hinge on you seeing and knowing something about this birthing that has taken place. Jesus was very clear when he said in John 3:3, you must be born again. I understand that is a phase thrown around by alot of people and God be their judge not me. But what we do know according to scripture is unless you have been born again you cannot see the Kingdom of God. Verse 5 says you "cannot enter the kingdom of God" unless you are born again. What is so important about this passage of scripture? It will be the dividing line for all Christianity, you do not have to judge everyone and everything because it is written that only the born again can know the things of God and enter into them.

It is the key to your understanding, knowing what happened the moment you believed will be your freedom in understanding the deep things of God. It will be the same Holyspirit that brought you to Christ that will lead you all the days of your life. He will be your teacher, a guide, a paraclete (one that goes along side), so you need to know what he teaches. The Holyspirit does not try to make a scriptural genius out of a believer, he sheds light on what is written and his main ministry is to reveal Christ in you to you. He does alot of things but his main ministry is exactly what Jesus said he would do when he comes. He will teach you me Jesus said, he will reveal all things and bring all things to your remembrance. The Holyspirit is the revealer and teacher of the indwelling Christ, you can learn him as Paul said because the Holyspirit will teach you Christ.

Why would a believer need to know the Christ that is in them? Because he is your life, you have no life of your own, the only life you have according to Galatians 2:20 is Christ. You know how you can put your bible together for understanding? Allow the Holyspirit to reveal Christ in you. It will be in the element of time that he does so, but believers need to know that "the revelation of the indwelling Christ" exsists in the mean time, and it will come by the written word of God. Remember no private interpretation, what that does is eliminate guru's in cult leaders right off the bat, they all have a private word from God to do what they are doing. I know one group has it's leader that had a revelation by looking into his hat. I know that sounds strange to believers but that is how it happens, people get a God mentality over another and before long they are telling everyone they got a word from God.

The problem with that is we already have the written word from God, everything you need to know about salvation and you living it "is written," thank God he has it fixed for honest on going believers to never be deceived if they want to know him. Him only, not about him but him who is life and the revealer of the Father. Jesus said you cannot see the father unless he reveals him. Bless you.

1 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
2 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:11-12.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1: 15-16.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been going on about this here many times. these who think they know without experiencing, continue in their own judgement of God, and what He says, and what He does.

never paying any attention to His way, and deeds in the world of today.

its crazy just how blind people can be, but what I have noticed is they see only what they expect, and that would be again according to their own judgement.

Reactions: 101G and mjrhealth

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been going on about this here many times. these who think they know without experiencing, continue in their own judgement of God, and what He says, and what He does.

its crazy just how blind people can be, but what I have noticed is they see only what they expect, and that would be again according to their own judgement.
That would make 2 of us I think

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

correct, for there will be "many" as the word say... "MANY" not a few, but MANY will say "Lord" Lord. so just because "Many" believe a thing don't make it right. I love the voice crying in the wilderness, only a few will hear, and believe.

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Many can "work" iniquity, but cannot work the things of God, WHY? ... DECEPTION,
1 Corinthians 3:18 "Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise." (HOLD IT, not decieved by someone else, but themselves) ... wow.
1 Corinthians 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness."
1 Corinthians 3:20 "And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain."
1 Corinthians 3:21 "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;"

PICJAG.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would make 2 of us I think

it most certainly can seem that way. it seems if one is not drawn toward evangelizing what would be called the heathen world, then making ones self available to point those who really do what to know more, toward the Lord, in the mist of liars and deceivers.

this is a statement that Luke wrote about John the Baptist after Jesus statement of John's status in Heaven

Luk 7:29  And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John. 
Luk 7:30  But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him. 

in reality nobody justifies God, He is the Justifier of all things, so what Luke would have to mean here, is the acknowledgment of God's justification. that sinners acknowledged openly, and those who are teachers and leaders of the religions of the day (and those who call themselves) refuse to do.
now thinking about it (which is off subject) these verses also defines what baptism by water really means scripturally. which may go back to the days of Noah and God's justification to wash the earth clean, (and a few other events in Israeli history) with only His chosen who found God's Grace survive, and its the cultures way of acknowledgment. we don't get out of experiencing death of the flesh, but our souls survive in Christ.

sorry got off track there.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
it most certainly can seem that way. it seems if one is not drawn toward evangelizing what would be called the heathen world, then making ones self available to point those who really do what to know more, toward the Lord, in the mist of liars and deceivers.

this is a statement that Luke wrote about John the Baptist after Jesus statement of John's status in Heaven

Luk 7:29  And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John. 
Luk 7:30  But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him. 

in reality nobody justifies God, He is the Justifier of all things, so what Luke would have to mean here, is the acknowledgment of God's justification. that sinners acknowledged openly, and those who are teachers and leaders of the religions of the day (and those who call themselves) refuse to do.
now thinking about it (which is off subject) these verses also defines what baptism by water really means scripturally. which may go back to the days of Noah and God's justification to wash the earth clean, (and a few other events in Israeli history) with only His chosen who found God's Grace survive, and its the cultures way of acknowledgment. we don't get out of experiencing death of the flesh, but our souls survive in Christ.

sorry got off track there.
It is more than that, one day on my lunch break He pulls me aside and gives me a little demo, of which the outcome, as He put it was, "they want the singing, the
religion, the study church miracles and all those things but they dont want Me."
Than yesterday a friend was watching a testimony and teh person talked of how Christ bowed His head and wept and told him teh same thing.

But He knew it would be that way.

God bless

Reactions: Heart2Soul

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is more than that, one day on my lunch break He pulls me aside and gives me a little demo, of which the outcome, as He put it was, "they want the singing, the
religion, the study church miracles and all those things but they dont want Me."
Than yesterday a friend was watching a testimony and teh person talked of how Christ bowed His head and wept and told him teh same thing.

But He knew it would be that way.

God bless

its been that way all the time even as some of the prophets have experienced:

Eze 14:1  Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me. 
Eze 14:2  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 
Eze 14:3  Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them? 
Eze 14:4  Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols; 
Eze 14:5  That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols. 

even when Jesus walked amongst His people they sot the benefits of the power of God to heal and such but did they want Him?

its been my experience that these have set up their idols in their heart, making judgement of what their god's ought to be like, in the image and likeness of themselves. doesn't matter to them what the bible says, does it? their god is their god but what bothers me is they try to say their god is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

anyway yes it has always been that way, thing is, one expects it to be otherwise, and that is on us. God already knows what to expect from human nature.

but this I do know only those who know can and will know. as in he who has an hear let him hear.

Reactions: mjrhealth

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
its been that way all the time even as some of the prophets have experienced:

Eze 14:1  Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me. 
Eze 14:2  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 
Eze 14:3  Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them? 
Eze 14:4  Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols; 
Eze 14:5  That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols. 

even when Jesus walked amongst His people they sot the benefits of the power of God to heal and such but did they want Him?

its been my experience that these have set up their idols in their heart, making judgement of what their god's ought to be like, in the image and likeness of themselves. doesn't matter to them what the bible says, does it? their god is their god but what bothers me is they try to say their god is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

anyway yes it has always been that way, thing is, one expects it to be otherwise, and that is on us. God already knows what to expect from human nature.

but this I do know only those who know can and will know. as in he who has an hear let him hear.
You could add this bit too,

Joh 6:25 And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?
Joh 6:26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
Joh 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could add this bit too,

Joh 6:25 And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?
Joh 6:26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
Joh 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

yea that one crossed my mind too

they seek fulfillment in the desires of this life, even if it be the belly.

birds eat bird seed and the like that sustains the fulfillment of the life they live. cats eat birds and the like to sustain the fulfillment of the life they live. men consume that which sustains the fulfillment of the life they live, and the born again consume what sustains the fulfillment of the Life they live.

the living seek fulfillment of the life they live.

Reactions: mjrhealth