Revival RPG- talk and plan :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will work on the Beatitudes, because it is a good Bible study lesson too that would be an awesome Sunday lesson for the kids. :) But I will write it off line this part of the story for awhile then see if Jif and anyone else wants to continue with this. This is all a test ministry for me anyway. And for me to see if I can stay writing. I want more light instead of darkness when I write. I think stuff I have fed my mind in my life has changed my writing. But I am working on feeding my mind good things now. :) And I like theology discussions too, but when confusion starts setting in I have to give it a break.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will work on the Beatitudes, because it is a good Bible study lesson too that would be an awesome Sunday lesson for the kids. :) But I will write it off line this part of the story for awhile then see if Jif and anyone else wants to continue with this. This is all a test ministry for me anyway. And for me to see if I can stay writing. I want more light instead of darkness when I write. I think stuff I have fed my mind in my life has changed my writing. But I am working on feeding my mind good things now. :) And I like theology discussions too, but when confusion starts setting in I have to give it a break.

I think you are feeding your mind with good things and, since your true ministry is to the youngsters...your story should be kept light, and limited to just the core doctrines of Christianity Mayflower! IMHO ♥
I guess some of us just have those "pet doctrines" that seem to hang on to us. We all seem to have at least one, if not several, lol. God Bless us!! :)

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I read your latest addition some time ago. I believe Jesus Christ is within us always even when we go astray or when we are being foolish in sowing to the flesh so that when we realize our error, we can call on Him at throne of grace to forgive us from our sins and help us not to do them again. I know He pulled me back from going into more darkness and so I am grateful to my Friend for always being with me in pulling me out of my "vomit" as I trust Him to keep me from returning like a dog to my vomit.

This is why we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit in us because He is not going anywhere; Ephesians 4:30

Anyway... as this is about a revival with a goal you have in mind, maybe the message can strike home about the unknown fate of the lost when Hope finds out from somebody that her friend was so happy that day when she had died because she wanted to tell Hope she believes in Jesus Christ. She was last seen skipping and dancing around the pool, even though she was disappointed that Hope had to cancel because she was not feeling well that fateful day. Maybe it will come from her friend's mother or sister or brother or maybe another friend of her or a neighborhood friend of hers. Not sure where Hope had moved from like how far away and all that, but just a suggestion that may help towards your goal in ending the story.

Just a suggestion... kind of like an added message that nobody can know the fate of the lost, but that should not be a reason not to come to Jesus because that person may very well be in Heaven. To think how many out there refuse to believe in Him just because they do not know the final fate of a lost loved one.

Since college is starting soon, you can feel free to end the story to your liking when it is convenient and fun for you to do. Thanks for having it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read your latest addition some time ago. I believe Jesus Christ is within us always even when we go astray or when we are being foolish in sowing to the flesh so that when we realize our error, we can call on Him at throne of grace to forgive us from our sins and help us not to do them again. I know He pulled me back from going into more darkness and so I am grateful to my Friend for always being with me in pulling me out of my "vomit" as I trust Him to keep me from returning like a dog to my vomit.

This is why we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit in us because He is not going anywhere; Ephesians 4:30

Anyway... as this is about a revival with a goal you have in mind, maybe the message can strike home about the unknown fate of the lost when Hope finds out from somebody that her friend was so happy that day when she had died because she wanted to tell Hope she believes in Jesus Christ. She was last seen skipping and dancing around the pool, even though she was disappointed that Hope had to cancel because she was not feeling well that fateful day. Maybe it will come from her friend's mother or sister or brother or maybe another friend of her or a neighborhood friend of hers. Not sure where Hope had moved from like how far away and all that, but just a suggestion that may help towards your goal in ending the story.

Just a suggestion... kind of like an added message that nobody can know the fate of the lost, but that should not be a reason not to come to Jesus because that person may very well be in Heaven. To think how many out there refuse to believe in Him just because they do not know the final fate of a lost loved one.

Since college is starting soon, you can feel free to end the story to your liking when it is convenient and fun for you to do. Thanks for having it.
I dropped down to part time. With my anxiety and being many years since I have gone back, I just realized I am biting off a bit too much right now. I think I may need to work again, just because being a stay at home isn't as easy. Very hard to focus and been a bit down lately. Id appreciate prayer. But yeh, I was thinking along the same lines...

Reactions: JesusIsFaithful

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dropped down to part time. With my anxiety and being many years since I have gone back, I just realized I am biting off a bit too much right now. I think I may need to work again, just because being a stay at home isn't as easy. Very hard to focus and been a bit down lately. Id appreciate prayer. But yeh, I was thinking along the same lines...

I'm praying for you as I am typing this to post. I hope the Lord Jesus Christ is being your Good Shepherd right now in taking care of you in more ways than one..

Reactions: Mayflower