Righteous Indignation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessed1195

Nov 9, 2007
Today started out so lovely and this evening I was led back to my friends here. 1)This evening I decided to check my email. This is one activity I dread because of all the spam I receive. One great email I rceived was from www.aclj.org, The American Center for Law and Justice. They also have a tv show named Jay Sekulow . This is the group that fights for Christian principles against the ACLU and others,all the way to the Supreme Court of the USA.Right now, they have several petitions for Christians to sign. I had already signed for the Broadcast Freedom Act, which was delayed in Congress and with the election at hand, is being discussed again. This act will finally stop the recurrrence of Fairness Doctrine that,if reinstated, will limit our freedom of speech. It affects talk radio;as well as, Christian TV and Christian radio that will have to provide equal air time for atheism or islam or any oppposing views on Christian television and radio stations.The most recent petition is to stop a public school philosophy teacher from affecting the grades of a Christian student who will not accept his premise that their might not be a GOD. Prior to this section of the class, she had excellent grades. We have got to take a stand!!!Remember, "Christianity is not a religion, it is a reality" so please take some action and sign this petition. Let this girl know she doesn't have to go through this persecution alone!2) After checking my email, my husband wanted to rent a PPV movie from Direct TV called The Mist. I wouldn't waste your $.But if you want to see the Hollywood liberals make fun of Christians, watch this movie. I felt so much righteous indignation, I had to come and tell you all about it. In addition to spreading falsehoods, the Christian character,played by Marcia Gay Harden, makes Christians look like they are nut jobs. Who cares what they think of us, but portraying Christians like that,makes our job harder, as we sow seeds of truth to the lost.Anyways, my righteous indignation has passed. Thanks for listening! Hope you all stay in GOD's word everyday and keep sowing seeds. I don't know about you, but studying GOD's Word, with understanding, back to the original languages, gives me such an awesome peace of mind!!!!!:angel9:

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
(blessed1195;48845)
2) After checking my email, my husband wanted to rent a PPV movie from Direct TV called The Mist. I wouldn't waste your $.
You watched "The Mist"? I truly am sorry.I had a friend who watched it, and he hated it. He said it is a horrible movie -- not worth seeing.