Righteous Judgement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:13-16.

There is that thing in human beings that wants to please God. Especially once they become Christian's. There is nothing wrong with trying to please God..like just being a pleasant person. I'm sure God appreciates that from his children. The odd thing is 'we all know what is in us as far as the left-overs and spook's of the past. And we still preach trying to live some kind of lifestyle that no one can live. I have been trying to straighten myself out for years - I have moments when I feel I'm worse now then when I started. So you cannot pull the wool over peoples eyes ..they know. When you preach believers doing as a way to please God.. I have to laugh to myself because I know it will not happen. Believers in themselves cannot give to God what he planned before the foundation of the world. There is nothing believers can do that pleases God and fulfils his plan other than Christ in you. If it wasn't for Christ in you - you are still dead in your sins and trespasses.

He does not depend on you to live a Christian life. He depends on Christ in you as your completion - and hopefully we come to see that. There is no such thing as a Christian life. There is Christ life in you. There is a life Christian's live but it is not a good Christian life. I had a friend who used that terminology! If someone appealed to him in their life for God - he called them good Christian's. That never sat right with me because I would think 'is there bad Christian's,' and God might love the good over the bad better. I think we get that in the world where there is good people and bad people according to the world. According to scripture 'all have sinned.' How do all sin - the sin nature, born in sin. So we still judge on that knowledge. So judgement comes by knowing "who-what-where-why," so to say. You know what causes the trouble. It is really that simple. You don't judge sin - sin is judged. But my "I'll be god mentality" that is at work most of the time will fix most sinners. You have your work cut out for you in this world. You can stay as busy as you want trying to conquer the world and sin and fix people up judging the craziness. It is already judged!

We use the same mind we were born with.. to bring correction to people that sin. We know it took salvation to get us out of Adam..but yet we still look at a person's lifestyle and judge them. What are you judging? Scripture says "he will judge the world." The world is guilty by association - the world was judged before he came into the world because of sin (nature). He did not come into the world to condemn the world - the world was condemned already. He came to save the world - work with him a little huh! give your mind to that. Make righteous judgements "the spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is judged of no man."

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:13-16.

There is that thing in human beings that wants to please God. Especially once they become Christian's. There is nothing wrong with trying to please God..like just being a pleasant person. I'm sure God appreciates that from his children. The odd thing is 'we all know what is in us as far as the left-overs and spook's of the past. And we still preach trying to live some kind of lifestyle that no one can live. I have been trying to straighten myself out for years - I have moments when I feel I'm worse now then when I started. So you cannot pull the wool over peoples eyes ..they know. When you preach believers doing as a way to please God.. I have to laugh to myself because I know it will not happen. Believers in themselves cannot give to God what he planned before the foundation of the world. There is nothing believers can do that pleases God and fulfils his plan other than Christ in you. If it wasn't for Christ in you - you are still dead in your sins and trespasses.

He does not depend on you to live a Christian life. He depends on Christ in you as your completion - and hopefully we come to see that. There is no such thing as a Christian life. There is Christ life in you. There is a life Christian's live but it is not a good Christian life. I had a friend who used that terminology! If someone appealed to him in their life for God - he called them good Christian's. That never sat right with me because I would think 'is there bad Christian's,' and God might love the good over the bad better. I think we get that in the world where there is good people and bad people according to the world. According to scripture 'all have sinned.' How do all sin - the sin nature, born in sin. So we still judge on that knowledge. So judgement comes by knowing "who-what-where-why," so to say. You know what causes the trouble. It is really that simple. You don't judge sin - sin is judged. But my "I'll be god mentality" that is at work most of the time will fix most sinners. You have your work cut out for you in this world. You can stay as busy as you want trying to conquer the world and sin and fix people up judging the craziness. It is already judged!

We use the same mind we were born with.. to bring correction to people that sin. We know it took salvation to get us out of Adam..but yet we still look at a person's lifestyle and judge them. What are you judging? Scripture says "he will judge the world." The world is guilty by association - the world was judged before he came into the world because of sin (nature). He did not come into the world to condemn the world - the world was condemned already. He came to save the world - work with him a little huh! give your mind to that. Make righteous judgements "the spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is judged of no man."
@soul man As you say, the natural man does not understand spiritual things. Nothing less than the Word of God intervening in darkened minds is necessary (Isaiah 55.11).

Reactions: soul man