Rock God Story Status Update

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Grailhunter, @FluffyYellowDuck @amadeus, and whoever else out there who knows about my current story that I am trying to get published, The Lord told me to talk to a staff member about it when she was helping me with a goof that I made so I just replied with "yes Sir" and did it. I'll let you know what the response is but when the Lord tells me to do something especially since I know He always has my best interests at heart and He is trying to help me become great I don't argue with Him or question Him I just do it. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome, @April_Rose!

I bet God is using your story as a way to teach you, sort of like he was teaching me around in the store! I bet you'll go on a treasure hunt journey of wisdom!

:D

Ooh boy a treasure hunt!! Can I steer the pirate ship!?! Can I huh!?! Pretty please!!! Oh and God says He wants a turn too. :p

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grailhunter, @FluffyYellowDuck @amadeus, and whoever else out there who knows about my current story that I am trying to get published, The Lord told me to talk to a staff member about it when she was helping me with a goof that I made so I just replied with "yes Sir" and did it. I'll let you know what the response is but when the Lord tells me to do something especially since I know He always has my best interests at heart and He is trying to help me become great I don't argue with Him or question Him I just do it. :D
It took me a long time to learn not to argue with Him. It took longer than you are old. Talk about a stubborn, stiff-necked people! He just won't quit. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol you betcha!

Arghh matey

Yes He says as long as we are just hunting for buried treasure and not stealing any ships or anything then we're good. :D (And He still really wants a turn. XD So I don't know if the ship is going to be steering itself or if He's going to be coming onto it as DJ or something lol)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to be working more on my sequel after I get a snack, but I've been listening to these songs quite a bit because they're actually true. :)

Reactions: Amazed@grace