Roe V. Wade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its big time evil all right . And GOD will judge them on the last day .
This is why we must win souls to CHRIST now . For if they come to Christ and do repent they shall be saved .
That is our goal my friend . And we must also warn against that which is wicked and make sure none follow
those wicked examples .
There is something else i noticed . Their is a big time hardening of hearts going on right now .
I Seen murder and glazed wild eyes . This lady was provoking that crowd with murder and massive hate in her eyes .
I could hear it in her voice . THEY ARE DONE with folks like us my friend . ELIZABETH warren was raging big time
Saying WE ARE DONE WITH YOU EXTREMIST . I Tried to tell us times will get worse .
We gonna see persecution my friend . We gonna SEE IT RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA as well as the rest of the western world and the world .
ITS all headed to that final climatic hour . Lambs are growing in wisdom
but i notice those who are not lambs are growing only in reprobation and in great anger against those who wont conform .
ITS ON A HEAD ON COLLISON . THE beast SYSTEM IS RIPE , the Minds have and are being prepared to come against the true lambs .
Yes it is, and Brandon just appointed the first Black and LGTB White House Press Secretary, tell me the Democrats aren’t evil? The End times are here and that evil looking liberal Justice Sotomayer is suspected of leaking the Supreme Court’s possible decision to overturn the Roe vs Wade abortion law.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just a quick reminder . When paul went around
to the jewish synagogues and to the gentiles , Well praise GOD He didnt have that mindset or who would have heard , and who would have
believed .
Truth is we must point the peoples to Christ and if we are hated and persecuted for it , REJOICE IN THE LORD
and forgive those who do persecute you . But get CHRIST to the peoples .
Truman , you are loved my friend . But its of dire , dire , dire upmost improtance we point who we can to the LORD while we can .
Cause on the day of the LORD , ITS GONNA be too late .
Its true the way peter ,paul , james , the apostels evangelized did win souls , IT ALSO cause MASSIVE DIVISION .
THEY were not trying to find common ground , they were not trying to just have unity
they was winning souls and it comes with a price too . Truman i just wanted to encourage you with that .
WE must return to the original pattern set before us in that bible . Let us learn it well
may it be deeply engrained within our hearts and on our minds . IT is the only pattern that works .
We are being bombarded and have been bombarded with a false way for unity and just finding common ground .
THEY infiltrated our churches YEARS back and transformed them from within with best selling new age books
called christain , with men who feigned themselves as true and yet LED the churches right down HILL .
WE must make our last and final stand NOW my friend . Cause WHEN that door is shut , EITHER ONE IS INSIDE WITH CHRIST
or they wailing on the outside . And that DOOR wont open a SECOND TIME .
WE must win souls and we must build the church up with original sound doctrine and fast too my friend . Cause a delusion
is growing massive and its end will be perdition to all who believed a lie .
What I saying is that I think it is important to respect others. We are so polarized. I see no reason to believe that things will change anytime soon.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is, and Brandon just appointed the first Black and LGTB White House Press Secretary, tell me the Democrats aren’t evil? The End times are here and that evil looking liberal Justice Sotomayer is suspected of leaking the Supreme Court’s possible decision to overturn the Roe vs Wade abortion law.

Who is Brandon? And the new press secretary is lesbian and gay and transexual and bisexual? This is beyond nonsensical! If you don't know what acronyms mean you shouldn't post them.

Additionally, what difference does her sexual preference make? Does that make her incapable of doing the job?

In contrast to Jesus' command to love your neighbor, you are full of judgement. Matthew 7:1, “Do not judge so that you will not be judged."

Now, how about discussing the OP -- Roe v Wade -- instead of parading your unChristian bigotry?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
If this is true, both sides should agree that she should be impeached.
A hundred couple hundred years ago politically biased judgements were enough to potentally get a judge impeached.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pedophile approving judge lacks moral authority to judge others.

She is not a "pedophile approving judge"; that is slanderous nonsense.

BTW, did you notice that Cruz checked his cell phone right after he made this claim to see how many "likes" he got on Facebook?

It's obvious that you didn't listen to the confirmation hearings.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no law against pedophilia in Scripture.

You must be in a very dark place to say that. As you read these verses on sexual immorality, pray about God's intent for our sexuality, especially
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." NOTE: It does not say to hold fast to a child to indulge sexual immorality, like pedophilia.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be in a very dark place to say that. As you read these verses on sexual immorality, pray about God's intent for our sexuality, especially
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." NOTE: It does not say to hold fast to a child to indulge sexual immorality, like pedophilia.

I have read plenty of attempts to stretch Scripture to mean what it doesn't say but this takes the cake!

BTW, in case you missed it, the subject of the thread is Roe v Wade. Nothing sexual.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only someone with a heart made of obsidian would need scripture to know pedophilia is a sin.

Pedophilia remains one of the few sexual taboo's in our sexually decadent society. Post like his and groups like NAMBLA are growing in seeking to make this normative behavior also.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have read plenty of attempts to stretch Scripture to mean what it doesn't say but this takes the cake!

Friend, many products one buys today are labeled, 'It is against federal law to use this product for purposes other than what it is intended for.' The same holds true for God's law.

When God says sex is for X, it naturally follows that sex is NOT for non-X. This is not stretching but proper reading comprehension.

BTW, in case you missed it, the subject of the thread is Roe v Wade. Nothing sexual.

Nothing sexual? Wow!