Roman Catholicism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What it is now is not Christian, it is a cult of priests that opposes the word of God , makes up it's own doctrines and persecutes Christians that oppose it and CLAIMS it is the HEAD of Christendom.

Do you not think there are believers in the Roman Church? I assure you there are many Christians in the Roman Church.

I disagree with their ruling papacy also. Does that mean all the priests are non-believers? No.

The Roman Churches origin is Christian. I do not call it a cult. Yes, it makes many claims I disagree with as does Protestant churches today.

Stranger

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not think there are believers in the Roman Church? I assure you there are many Christians in the Roman Church.
I disagree with their ruling papacy also. Does that mean all the priests are non-believers? No.
The Roman Churches origin is Christian. I do not call it a cult. Yes, it makes many claims I disagree with as does Protestant churches today.
Stranger
Number 1 it is not represent the Roman church in the Bible. It has been commandeered and corrupted and it is not anything recognizable to the biblical churches, though it tries to make that claim of it's phony purity. Any Catholics I've known that are actual believers of Christ Jesus have eventually left because the RC teachings are so discordant with the Holy Spirit, that these people go find independent churches and pray to get their family members out.
It acts like a controlling cult that welds a power over the people by making them think it has the spiritual divine authority that controls their fate in the afterlife. The Rcc has written their own religious beliefs separate from what is written in the Bible. The people in it are being deceived by the Rcc and it is tragic, they don't know the biblical truth are told lies about the reformation, they have been brainwashed & given the message that if they want to get to heaven they must stay in the holy mother church of christianity -- and that is a lie from the pit. The Rc church is not a holy mother , but the harlot. Most inside the RCchurch don't even get to hear the true gospel clearly but a corruption of it.The RC church is two-faced, double-tongued, subtle and clever in it's deception-- I wonder where it got those attributes?

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
If it's Christian why is it called the bloody woman mystery Babylon, mother of harlots, in revelation?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you so nasty all the time?
Why are YOU so dishonest all the time?
Why do you find it necessary to LIE in order to make a point? Can't you simply have a conversation and debate your position inits own merit?

I can.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are YOU so dishonest all the time?
Why do you find it necessary to LIE in order to make a point?
Can't you simply have a conversation and debate your position inits own merit?

I can.

Hahahaha funny!!!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two "intelligent" answers from two of the most dishonest and evasive posters here.

Like I warned you both - just stay HONEST - and I'll stay OFF your backs . . .
Nah, CoreIssue and I ARE honest.
Warn away bully Lol I've never been intimidated by a$.....s. I feel pity for them.You act like an arrogant rc bully who tries real hard to run the show by abusing Protestants hoping to chase them off threads, or off the forum.
I have not seen you make a decent genuine post yet.
All false Bravodo, arrogance and insults- it must be lonely being You.

Don't you ever get tired of being mean and adversarial?

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, CoreIssue and I ARE honest.
Warn away bully Lol I've never been intimidated by a$.....s. I feel pity for them.You act like an arrogant rc bully who tries real hard to run the show by abusing Protestants hoping to chase them off threads, or off the forum.
I have not seen you make a decent genuine post yet.
All false Bravodo, arrogance and insults- it must be lonely being You.

Don't you ever get tired of being mean and adversarial?
Not trying to chase either of you away. Just trying to get you to post some actual evidence for your moronic claims. In other words - I'm trying to keep you HONEST.

In almost every post - I back up my position with Scripture, history, linguistics, etc.
Neither of your posts have ANY of that. Just empty rants . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you act like a jerk all the time?
Once again - why are YOU so dishonest all the time?
Why do you find it necessary to LIE in order to make a point?

Can't you simply have a conversation and debate your position inits own merit?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not trying to chase either of you away. Just trying to get you to post some actual evidence for your moronic claims. In other words - I'm trying to keep you HONEST.

In almost every post - I back up my position with Scripture, history, linguistics, etc.
Neither of your posts have ANY of that. Just empty rants . . .
I post my opinion of your attacks towards others. Tough that you don't like it. I expect your insults , it's ALL you have.

Personally, I view scripture as Holy & due respect, so I think twice about posting it to people who will trample it,
such as yourself. And here's the difference , in your replies you post scripture while making snide, INSULTING remarks and Hypocritically yelling with bolded large font accusing others of lying and then denying it. It shows no respect for the scripture, no regard for others, no light of the Holy Spirit, just the natural man, with conceit and self-righteousness--all of which is like an open grave. as Paul states-- Romans 3:13-14"....their throat is an open sepulchre.... "

Romans 3:10 -10 as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one;

11 There is none that understandeth, There is none that seeketh after God;
12 They have all turned aside, they are together become unprofitable; There is none that doeth good, no, not, so much as one:
13Their throat is an open sepulchre; With their tongues they have used deceit: The poison of asps is under their lips:
14Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:"
15Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17And the way of peace have they not known:
18There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it speaketh to them that are under the law; that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may be brought under the judgment of God: 20because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for through the law cometh the knowledge of sin.

Justified by Faith

21But now apart from the law a righteousness of God hath been manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ unto all them that believe; for there is no distinction; 23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God; 24 being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 whom God set forth to be a propitiation, through faith, in his blood, to show his righteousness because of the passing over of the sins done aforetime, in the forbearance of God; 26 for the showing, I say , of his righteousness at this present season: that he might himself be just, and the justifier of him that hath faith in Jesus.

27 Where then is the glorying? It is excluded. By what manner of law? of works? Nay: but by a law of faith.28We reckon therefore that a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the law."

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Number 1 it is not represent the Roman church in the Bible. It has been commandeered and corrupted and it is not anything recognizable to the biblical churches, though it tries to make that claim of it's phony purity. Any Catholics I've known that are actual believers of Christ Jesus have eventually left because the RC teachings are so discordant with the Holy Spirit, that these people go find independent churches and pray to get their family members out.
It acts like a controlling cult that welds a power over the people by making them think it has the spiritual divine authority that controls their fate in the afterlife. The Rcc has written their own religious beliefs separate from what is written in the Bible. The people in it are being deceived by the Rcc and it is tragic, they don't know the biblical truth are told lies about the reformation, they have been brainwashed & given the message that if they want to get to heaven they must stay in the holy mother church of christianity -- and that is a lie from the pit. The Rc church is not a holy mother , but the harlot. Most inside the RCchurch don't even get to hear the true gospel clearly but a corruption of it.The RC church is two-faced, double-tongued, subtle and clever in it's deception-- I wonder where it got those attributes?

This may be a tiny bit off the subject, tzcho2, but have you seen Pope Paul VI's assembly hall? It looks like a giant snake's head--complete with iridescent "eyes" (stained glass windows). The stage is set inside the snake's fanged mouth and the statue of "Jesus" up behind the stage, looks like a man with a snake's head. There are even "scales" marked on the ceiling and side walls of the hall. It is very creepy--here's the link (scroll all the way to the bottom for a shocking picture display. The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (It’s a Giant Reptilian)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This may be a tiny bit off the subject, tzcho2, but have you seen Pope Paul VI's assembly hall? It looks like a giant snake's head--complete with iridescent "eyes" (stained glass windows). The stage is set inside the snake's fanged mouth and the statue of "Jesus" up behind the stage, looks like a man with a snake's head. There are even "scales" marked on the ceiling and side walls of the hall. It is very creepy--here's the link (scroll all the way to the bottom for a shocking picture display. The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (It’s a Giant Reptilian)
Good to keep 'looking unto Jesus; (Hebrews 12.2) in utter simplicity and dependence. There is so much in religion to draw us away, potentially.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I post my opinion of your attacks towards others. Tough that you don't like it. I expect your insults , it's ALL you have.

Personally, I view scripture as Holy & due respect, so I think twice about posting it to people who will trample it,
such as yourself. And here's the difference , in your replies you post scripture while making snide, INSULTING remarks and Hypocritically yelling with bolded large font accusing others of lying and then denying it. It shows no respect for the scripture, no regard for others, no light of the Holy Spirit, just the natural man, with conceit and self-righteousness--all of which is like an open grave. as Paul states-- Romans 3:13-14"....their throat is an open sepulchre.... "

Romans 3:10 -10 as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one;

11 There is none that understandeth, There is none that seeketh after God;
12 They have all turned aside, they are together become unprofitable; There is none that doeth good, no, not, so much as one:
13Their throat is an open sepulchre; With their tongues they have used deceit: The poison of asps is under their lips:
14Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:"
15Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17And the way of peace have they not known:
18There is no fear of God before their eyes.
19Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it speaketh to them that are under the law; that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may be brought under the judgment of God: 20because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for through the law cometh the knowledge of sin.

Justified by Faith

21But now apart from the law a righteousness of God hath been manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ unto all them that believe; for there is no distinction; 23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God; 24 being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 whom God set forth to be a propitiation, through faith, in his blood, to show his righteousness because of the passing over of the sins done aforetime, in the forbearance of God; 26 for the showing, I say , of his righteousness at this present season: that he might himself be just, and the justifier of him that hath faith in Jesus.

27 Where then is the glorying? It is excluded. By what manner of law? of works? Nay: but by a law of faith.28We reckon therefore that a man is justified by faith apart from the works of the law."
That last tidbit in RED is where people like YOU always get lost.

Paul is referring to works of the LAW - not the works which God has prepared for us in advance (Eph. 2:10). THOSE are the works that are a component of true faith, as James tried to explain (James 2:14-26). James explains that TRUE faith = Belief + Works.

THIS is why your Protestant Father Martin Luther despised the Epistle of James, calling it the "Epistle of Straw" because of its emphasis on works. He actually wanted to delete it from the Canon of Scripture but his contemporaries, like Philip Melanchton persuaded him NOT to.

Remember what Jesus said:
Matt. 7:21
NOT everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ONLY the one who DOES THE WILL of my Father who is in heaven.

THIS is why James stresses the importance of being DOERS of the Word and not just "Hearers" (James 1:22). It is ALSO why Paul says that faith and hope are NOT the greatest virtues. He says that LOVE is (James 1:22) and stresses a faith WORKING trough LOVE (Gal. 5:6).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - you're not, actually.

You NEVER answer a single question about the false claims you make - whether it's about Scripture or Church History. WHY is that?? Is it because you have no answer or because you don't want to be humiliated for lying?