• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you believe that Jesus tells people to do things they are incapable of doing?

God told us to be holy and then offered us Jesus as the way... John 14:6.... that God offers us Holiness .
This is "the Gift of Righteousness".

See, the game you play with yourself, this religious game......let me show you how that game fails.

Doing good works, as an unbeliever, can't save them.
And doing the same good works after you are saved does not keep you saved.... as how can what does not save you, keep you saved.?

The Legalist, the self saver, has not understood that about works.
And once they do, then the stop preaching the gospel of works. or "go and sin no more and i keep myself saved, because i dont have faith in Christ to keep me saved".

That's. you.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
…how can what does not save you, keep you saved.?

What saves us is having our sins taken away by the faith in Christ.

But if you sin again after having been cleansed by Christ, there’s no more sacrifice for your new sins. This constitutes trampling on Christ.

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

“He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:28-29)

The Legalist, the self saver

The Sinner, the Christ trampler…

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But if you sin again after having been cleansed by Christ, their remains no more sacrifice.

You have done that.
So, to teach what you are teaching, that you have also committed, then deny you have done that, means you have some issues within your thinking.

Or it means that you believe that verse only applies to the other members here, and not to you.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

I realize you don’t want to hear that truth, but it’s the truth nonetheless.

Why would I be excluded from that truth?

I fear that consequence so I don’t sin.

“…by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.” (Proverbs 16:6)

“Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.” (2 Corinthians 7:1)

Stop fighting against the truth @Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I realize you don’t want to hear that truth, but it’s the truth nonetheless.

You posted to the MEMBERS HERE...... "if we sin willfully, there remains no more sacrifice for sin"...and yet, every sin you've committed has been willful.
Sins are not accidents, Michiah-Imla.

So, If you say that you dont sin, then is that true of the other members here also?
In that case who are you posting your twisted verse against ?

The Mods?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
every sin you've committed has been willful.

Yes, in my past life before salvation.

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the sins you committed after you were saved, were not "willful".

Are you aware that God can prevent you from sinning if you walk in the integrity of your heart?

“And God said unto him [Abimelech] in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.” (Genesis 20:6)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are you aware that God can prevent you from sinning if you walk in the integrity of your heart?

And the sins you committed after you were saved.......you are saying they were not "willful"?

Go ahead and say "Yes", so that you can confess that one later, Michiah Imla, and its one more "willful" one.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the sins you committed after you were saved.......you are saying they were not "willful"?

Go ahead and say "Yes", so that you can confess that one later, Michiah Imla, and its one more "willful" one.

“The soul of the wicked desireth evil: his neighbour findeth no favour in his eyes.” (Proverbs 21:10)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“The soul of the wicked desireth evil: his neighbour findeth no favour in his eyes.” (Proverbs 21:10)

And all your sins you committed after you saved, that you confessed......were "wilful".
So, dont teach Hebrew 10:26, as that finger points at you every time you post that verse.
And that is a lot of fingers.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all your sins you committed after you saved, that you confessed......were "wilful".
So, dont teach Hebrew 10:26, as that finger points at you every time you post that verse.
And that is a lot of fingers.

I don’t see how your constant badgering of me changes anything the scriptures say…

:IDK:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don’t see how your constant badgering of me changes anything the scriptures say…

You teach that willful sinning is how to lose your salvation, yet every sin you ever confessed was a willful sin.

So, the theological disconnect between your willful sinning, and "being made free from sin", which eliminates your verse forever, regarding the Christian...
See that gap in your understanding regarding the Cross and the Blood Atonement?

See, when you rant your Hebrews 10:26 obsession while Paul teaches in Romans 4:8 and 2 Corinthians 5:19 that sin is resolved already by the Cross of Christ...2000 yrs ago... you are teaching against Christ's Cross, and offending God's Grace.

And you'll do it again.

• Love
Reactions: Jim B