Rome vs Melchizedek

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Why wouldn't you want to hear about 'goat nations' and 'sheep nations' beings how they are spoken of in (Matt. 25:32-33)?

Yes you are clear in what you are saying. But you are not listening to what I am saying. You don't understand the kingdom.

This judgment of the nations takes place after the tribulation, at the Second Coming of Christ, and at the beginning of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ. During the Tribulation, the whole geography of the earth is disrupted and changed. See (Rev. 6:12-17) The Church is already gone and is with Christ in Heaven. The divisions of people are extremely identified by the persecution of the anti-christ against the believers. Meaning, you don't have the same nations now that you entered with at the beginning of the Tribulation. Now nations are grouped as those who believe and those who don't. Now, nations are 'saved' nations and those not saved. (Which brings us to Matt. 25:32)

So, as I said, your question doesn't work because you don't understand the kingdom.

Now, again, tell me the who, where, and when, of your two judgments. Or does it not matter. Im sensing the magic rabbit in the hat trick method.

Stranger
And this is all a cultish fairy tale. The Bible NEVER speaks of a Pre-Tribulation "Rapture".
This invention by John Darby is only about 170 years old. this was NEVER taught by the Church for 1800 years.

All of this nonsense about there being a 1000 year "earthly reign" is more man made Dispensationalist nonsense - as is your rubbish about "Goat Nations" and "Sheep Nations".

Thank you for finally coming clean and letting me know that you are an adherent of those wacky Dispensationalist myths . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
And this is all a cultish fairy tale. The Bible NEVER speaks of a Pre-Tribulation "Rapture".
This invention by John Darby is only about 170 years old. this was NEVER taught by the Church for 1800 years.

All of this nonsense about there being a 1000 year "earthly reign" is more man made Dispensationalist nonsense - as is your rubbish about "Goat Nations" and "Sheep Nations".

Thank you for finally coming clean and letting me know that you are an adherent of those wacky Dispensationalist myths . . .
In other words, you're having a hard time answering the 'who, when, and where,' concerning your two judgments.

Though Scripture specifically speaks of the sheep nations and goat nations and the 1000 year millennial reign, you say it is nonsense.

(Rev. 20:5) "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection" Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

(Matt. 25:31-33) "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
In other words, you're having a hard time answering the 'who, when, and where,' concerning your two judgments.

Though Scripture specifically speaks of the sheep nations and goat nations and the 1000 year millennial reign, you say it is nonsense.

(Rev. 20:5) "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection" Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

(Matt. 25:31-33) "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

Stranger
NOWHERE in Matt. 25 does jesus talk about "Goat Nations" and "Sheep Nations".
He speaks figuratively of "Sheep" and "Goats".

As for the mythical Protestant idea of a 1000 year earthly reign - Jesus already reigns in eternity (1 Cor. 15:24-27, Rev. 4 & 5).
The “1000 years” is simply the Hebrew way of indicating an LONG TIME. In this case, it’s talking about the time between the first and second comings of Christ.

As for the 2 judgments . . .

[SIZE=18pt]The Particular Judgment[/SIZE]
Luke 23:43
And Jesus said to him, I promise thee, this day thou shalt be with me in Paradise.

Acts 1:24-25
And they offered this prayer, Lord, who knowest the hearts of all men, shew us which of these two thou hast chosen 25 to take his place in this work of apostleship, from which Judas has fallen away, and gone to the place which belonged to him.

1 Cor. 3:8

The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will EACH be rewarded according to their OWN labor.

Heb. 9:27-28
Just as it is appointed that human beings die once, and after this the judgment, so also Christ, offered once to take away the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to take away sin but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await him.

[SIZE=18pt]The General Judgment (The Day of the Lord)[/SIZE]
Acts 10:42
And he gave us a commission to preach to the people, and to bear witness that he, and none other, has been chosen by God to judge the living and the dead.

Acts 17:30-31
God has shut his eyes to these passing follies of ours; now, he calls upon all men, everywhere, to repent, because he has fixed a day when he will pronounce just judgement on the whole world.

Rom. 14:10
And who art thou, to pass judgement on thy brother? Who art thou, to mock at thy brother? We shall all stand, one day, before the judgement-seat of Christ;

1 Cor. 4-5
You do ill, therefore, to pass judgement prematurely, before the Lord’s coming; he will bring to light what is hidden in darkness, and reveal the secrets of men’s hearts; then each of us will receive his due award from God.

2 Cor. 5:10
All of us have a scrutiny to undergo before Christ’s judgement-seat, for each to reap what his mortal life has earned, good or ill, according to his deeds.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife

Sheep and Goats are the way the saved nations and the unsaved nations are described in (Matt. 25). The saved and unsaved nations are not figurative. Yet you say it is nonsense.

Why is the Millennium mythical when it is spoke of in (Rev. 20:5-6)?

Please. I don't need a bunch of google verses about judgment. I asked you specifically, when and where and who concerning these judgments of yours. Put your hat and the rabbit up. And answer the question.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
BreadOfLife

Sheep and Goats are the way the saved nations and the unsaved nations are described in (Matt. 25). The saved and unsaved nations are not figurative. Yet you say it is nonsense.

Why is the Millennium mythical when it is spoke of in (Rev. 20:5-6)?

Please. I don't need a bunch of google verses about judgment. I asked you specifically, when and where and who concerning these judgments of yours. Put your hat and the rabbit up. And answer the question.

Stranger
I answered your question - in spades.
I provided just s FEW of the verses that support this universal Christian doctrine.

As Hebrews 9:27 tells us - the individual will be judged upon his death.
The General judgment will occur at the 2nd Coming - when the "living and the dead" are judged. Sheep and goats are individuals - not entire countries.

This is nothing new, Stranger. This is the teaching of the historic Christian faith for 2000 years.
Your "Millennial" nonsense has only been around since about the 1830's when it was first taught by a man named John Nelson Darby.

NONE of your Fathers of the Protestant Revolt ever taught this foolishness.
Gee - I wonder WHY that is, hmmmmm??

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
I answered your question - in spades.
I provided just s FEW of the verses that support this universal Christian doctrine.

As Hebrews 9:27 tells us - the individual will be judged upon his death.
The General judgment will occur at the 2nd Coming - when the "living and the dead" are judged. Sheep and goats are individuals - not entire countries.

This is nothing new, Stranger. This is the teaching of the historic Christian faith for 2000 years.
Your "Millennial" nonsense has only been around since about the 1830's when it was first taught by a man named John Nelson Darby.

NONE of your Fathers of the Protestant Revolt ever taught this foolishness.
Gee - I wonder WHY that is, hmmmmm??
You provided nothing as to the 'who when and where' of the judgments you speak of. Please provide.

Nothing is said in (Matt. 25:31-34) of the individuals making up the nations having died, or being resurrected. It takes place at the Second Coming, yes. So, how does (Heb. 9:27) apply?

Again, why is the millennium a myth when it is spoken of in (Rev. 20:5-6)? Please answer

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
You provided nothing as to the 'who when and where' of the judgments you speak of. Please provide.

Nothing is said in (Matt. 25:31-34) of the individuals making up the nations having died, or being resurrected. It takes place at the Second Coming, yes. So, how does (Heb. 9:27) apply?

Again, why is the millennium a myth when it is spoken of in (Rev. 20:5-6)? Please answer

Stranger
I've already answered ALL of your questions.

i answered the question about Heb. 9:27 in the 2nd paragraph of my last post.
I answered the question about WHEN the General judgment will take place in that SAME paragraph.
I explained WHY your millennial beliefs are a myth in the 3rd paragraph of that same post and in the 2nd paragraph of post #243.

You're an extremely dishonest debater - like most debaters are when they've lost an argument.
Thankfully, ALL of my responses are recorded in my posts for posterity.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
I've already answered ALL of your questions.

i answered the question about Heb. 9:27 in the 2nd paragraph of my last post.
I answered the question about WHEN the General judgment will take place in that SAME paragraph.
I explained WHY your millennial beliefs are a myth in the 3rd paragraph of that same post and in the 2nd paragraph of post #243.

You're an extremely dishonest debater - like most debaters are when they've lost an argument.
Thankfully, ALL of my responses are recorded in my posts for posterity.
Not hardly. My question concerning (Heb. 9:7) was, how does that apply to (Matt. 25:31-34) when nothing is said of death or resurrection?

I asked, 'when, who, and where,' concerning your two judgments you speak of. Which you fail to answer.

Your statement that millennial beliefs are nonsense, is not an explanation as to why it is nonsense since it is specifically spoken of in (Rev. 20:5-6).

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Not hardly. My question concerning (Heb. 9:7) was, how does that apply to (Matt. 25:31-34) when nothing is said of death or resurrection?

I asked, 'when, who, and where,' concerning your two judgments you speak of. Which you fail to answer.

Your statement that millennial beliefs are nonsense, is not an explanation as to why it is nonsense since it is specifically spoken of in (Rev. 20:5-6).

Stranger
Heb. 9:27 which is about the Particular Judgement has nothing to do with Matt. 25:31-34 which is about the GENERAL Judgement.
I've already given you the "when, who and where" but you refuse to R*E*A*D my responses.

Finally - back in post #243 - I already answered your concerns about the absurdity of the "Millennial" earthly reign when I said the following:
As for the mythical Protestant idea of a 1000 year earthly reign - Jesus already reigns in eternity (1 Cor. 15:24-27, Rev. 4 & 5).
The “1000 years” is simply the Hebrew way of indicating an LONG TIME. In this case, it’s talking about the time between the first and second comings of Christ.

TRY to be honest for a change . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Heb. 9:27 which is about the Particular Judgement has nothing to do with Matt. 25:31-34 which is about the GENERAL Judgement.
I've already given you the "when, who and where" but you refuse to R*E*A*D my responses.

Finally - back in post #243 - I already answered your concerns about the absurdity of the "Millennial" earthly reign when I said the following:

TRY to be honest for a change . . .
You haven't given the 'who, when, or where,' of any judgement.

You offer nothing to disprove the millennial reign of Christ other that you just don't believe it. How do you know Jesus reigns in eternity based on (1 Cor. 15:24-27 and Rev. 4 and 5)?

So, give the 'who, when, and where' of the two judgments you speak of.

Between the first and second coming of Christ has already been more than 2000 years. What makes 1000 mean, 'a long time'? I know. Because you don't know, or rather, reject what it means and this is the way to make up something. And, why is the millennial reign of Christ a myth when it is spoken of in (Rev. 20:5-6)?

Stranger

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
Stranger said:
I haven't danced around anything. I have explained. As I will again. Because you are not listening.

The sheep nations are saved nations. Those in these nations are saved, not lost. So, you see, it is not a question of where some are saved in the nation and some are lost in the nation. In the nation of the saved, all are saved. In the goat nations of the unbelievers all are lost. In other words, your question doesn't fit. Doesn't work.

Now, tell me the who, when, and where, of your two judgments.

Stranger
Which specific nation is a saved nation?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
You haven't given the 'who, when, or where,' of any judgement.

You offer nothing to disprove the millennial reign of Christ other that you just don't believe it. How do you know Jesus reigns in eternity based on (1 Cor. 15:24-27 and Rev. 4 and 5)?

So, give the 'who, when, and where' of the two judgments you speak of.

Between the first and second coming of Christ has already been more than 2000 years. What makes 1000 mean, 'a long time'? I know. Because you don't know, or rather, reject what it means and this is the way to make up something. And, why is the millennial reign of Christ a myth when it is spoken of in (Rev. 20:5-6)?

Stranger
Both 1 Cor. 15:27-27 and Rev. 4 & 5 show Jesus reigning in Heaven with the Father and the Holy Spirit.
For you yo deny this is simply, well - denial. The text is crystal clear.

As for the who and where in regards to the Judgments - I don't know how much clearer I can be.
You're just playing games now because you've been humiliated. In post #245, I said:

As Hebrews 9:27 tells us - the individual will be judged upon his death. The General judgment will occur at the 2nd Coming - when the "living and the dead" are judged. Sheep and goats are individuals - not entire countries.

As for Millennialism - WHY wasn't it taught until the 1830s?? Can you answer that?
Why didn't the Church OR the "Reformers" teach this nonsense?? YOUR false belief was born in the sick mind of John Nelson Darby.

tom55

Sep 9, 2013
Stranger said:
You need to catch up. And that is not a sauce.

Stranger
You dodged the question. You are good at that.

Please stop playing word games. If you are so confident (which I don't think you are that's why you play games) in your theory then please just answer the question.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Both 1 Cor. 15:27-27 and Rev. 4 & 5 show Jesus reigning in Heaven with the Father and the Holy Spirit.
For you yo deny this is simply, well - denial. The text is crystal clear.

As for the who and where in regards to the Judgments - I don't know how much clearer I can be.
You're just playing games now because you've been humiliated. In post #245, I said:

As Hebrews 9:27 tells us - the individual will be judged upon his death. The General judgment will occur at the 2nd Coming - when the "living and the dead" are judged. Sheep and goats are individuals - not entire countries.

As for Millennialism - WHY wasn't it taught until the 1830s?? Can you answer that?
Why didn't the Church OR the "Reformers" teach this nonsense?? YOUR false belief was born in the sick mind of John Nelson Darby.
(1Cor. 15:24-27) doesn't speak to the millennial reign. It speaks to the end, after the millennial reign. The subject there is the resurrections, not the judgments.

(Rev. 4 and 5) take place before the Tribulation, which is 7 years before the millennium. This doesn't disprove the 1000 year reign of Christ.

I'm not worried about being humiliated. So, quit your little buzz word play. Give me the 'who, where, and when,' of your two supposed judgments.

Concerning (Heb.9:27), compared to (Matt. 25:32-34), the sheep nations did not die. They entered the kingdom alive. Yet they went through a judgment. Why? And this judgment was on the earth. (Matt. 25:31). Not in Heaven.

Knowlege of the Scriptures is progressive. Not contradictory, but progressive. The Jews refuse to believe Jesus Christ is found in their Scripture.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tom55 said:
You dodged the question. You are good at that.

Please stop playing word games. If you are so confident (which I don't think you are that's why you play games) in your theory then please just answer the question.

Again, I have gone over this already. You read through the argument, and find the post where I discussed this, and if you have a question concerning it, ask. I'm not going to go over ground I have already covered with another.

Stranger

tom55

Sep 9, 2013
Stranger said:
Again, I have gone over this already. You read through the argument, and find the post where I discussed this, and if you have a question concerning it, ask. I'm not going to go over ground I have already covered with another.

Stranger
I have got to give you credit. You are really good abut NOT answering questions. Your tactics destroys your credibility but enhances your dishonesty.

BreadOfLife even asked you because he can't find the answer: Can you provide other verses of Scripture to support your position that Matt. 25:32 is talking about judging entire nations as a whole where SOME will be saved and SOME will not??

So I will ask you again with more emphasis: If you are so confident (which I don't think you are that's why you play games) in your theory then please just answer the question.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tom55 said:
I have got to give you credit. You are really good abut NOT answering questions. Your tactics destroys your credibility but enhances your dishonesty.

BreadOfLife even asked you because he can't find the answer: Can you provide other verses of Scripture to support your position that Matt. 25:32 is talking about judging entire nations as a whole where SOME will be saved and SOME will not??

So I will ask you again with more emphasis: If you are so confident (which I don't think you are that's why you play games) in your theory then please just answer the question.

Please, don't waste my time. If you're interested, go back and find it.

Stranger

tom55

Sep 9, 2013
Stranger said:
Please, don't waste my time. If you're interested, go back and find it.

Stranger
I love this game that you play.

I can't find your answer that is why BreadOfLife and I have asked the same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Just answer the question if you are so confident in your beliefs.

If you are not confident in your beliefs then don't answer the question.

I have a feeling you are not confident in your beliefs that is why you duck and dodge and weave and don't answer questions with any real common sense or with any real logic. Your answers are based on your opinion. Not on Scripture or facts or anything else. Just YOUR opinion.

God bless!!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tom55 said:
I love this game that you play.

I can't find your answer that is why BreadOfLife and I have asked the same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Just answer the question if you are so confident in your beliefs.

If you are not confident in your beliefs then don't answer the question.

I have a feeling you are not confident in your beliefs that is why you duck and dodge and weave and don't answer questions with any real common sense or with any real logic. Your answers are based on your opinion. Not on Scripture or facts or anything else. Just YOUR opinion.

God bless!!
Again, don't waste your time.

Stranger