RT's illegitimate language use

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel's role according to God's word is to reconcile all the nations to God.
How so , by preaching the gospel of JESUS CHRIST .
There is but one way and one plan of salvation to the jew and to the gentile .
JESUS the CHRIST of GOD . To all who believe they shall be saved .
There is another at work even now as we speak .
It cometh in its own name to unify the world as one , but not UNDER GOD
but under it . This spirit , this mystery of inquity , this mystery religion , mystery babylon
this spirit of anti christ will do all to give the idea its not necessary to have believed on JESUS CHRIST
and that this love it speaks is the way to GOD no matter what one believes .
IT BE ANTI CHRIST . For he who denies JESUS is the CHRIST , that is anti christ , he is a liar
who denies both the FATHER and the SON .
We must be on gaurd . For this other spirit will preach good works , it will use the phrase GOD is love
to give the idea that it dont matter if one believes in JESUS or not , all will be fine so long as they had this love it preaches .
It is a liar and has been so throughout the ages .
It cometh in under the guise it is of GOD , but it is not of GOD .
FOR it testifies of this other love stuff , NOT OF JESUS CHRIST .
HE who believes not the TESTIMONY that GOD gave of HIS SON , IS CALLING GOD A LIAR . now john was right .
They knew even then this spirit of anti christ was at work .
And it came in , under guise to deny the dire need to believe that JESUS was and is the CHRIST .
ITS sneaky too . The serpent is one crafity entity indeed .
The lambs shall not heed its voice , its false love , its ways of seducing the world into a lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us return to the first example written in genesis and see how the serpent works .
Eve had told the serpent the truth that we cannot eat of the tree in the midst of the garden
for in the day we do we shall surely die . But the serpent had spouted a lie
NAY , nay ye shall not surely die ,
and used a truth to convince her of a lie . YE shall become as gods knowing good and evil . WHICH actually did happen .
But they too died .
Eve chose to BELIEVE the serpent . Adam chose his wife over GOD and ate of her hand , and well here we are today .
Death has come upon all for all have sinned .
PRAISE GOD for JESUS CHRIST who did prevail . That alll who do believe in HIM shall not perish but have eternal life .
SO , now look at what the serpent does today .
It is really written that JESUS said that if ye will beleive ye shall have eternal life .
Well yes , sayeth the church , and if one believeth not they will be damned .
NAY NAY sayeth the serpent , they will not be damned for GOD IS LOVE .
HE is doing the same THING my friend . HE is using a truth , saying GOD IS LOVE to promote a lie .
PS , this lamb wont be as eve and choose to rather beleive his lie , his love
IF JESUS said it , THIS LAMB SIMPLY BELIEVES IT and not rather the lie . I hope this helps my friend . cause this other
love stuff has taken so many captive to a lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For they are not all OF ISRAEL who are of israel .
OH YEAH its about BELIEVING IN JESUS CHRIST and preaching HIS teachings , the dire need to believe on HIM .
THERE is a reason why one ISRAEL was captilized while the other israel was not .
ONE is of the SPIRIT and has FAITH IN CHRIST , the other is of the flesh and the flesh profits not a man .
It dont matter who ya earthly padre is , BUT RATHER WHO YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS .
and if we believe not JESUS is the CHRIST but rather deny HIM , you can bet JESUS gonna tell us
the same things he told the unbelieving jews , THOUGH THEY TOO CLAIMED GOD as THEIR FATHER .
YE , are of your father the devil and his works ye will do ...........................
ONLY on the DAY of the LORD it be TOO LATE . TIME to preach JESUS CHRIST and OFFER UP THE GOSPEL
as THE ONLY HOPE a man has . TIME to preach JESUS AGAIN . TIME to make biblical correction great again
for TIME be running OUT .

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Israel's role was to make manifest God unto all nations. Instead of making God known to the nations (Gentiles) they became arrogant because God had chosen them, and through them the promised Messiah would come. Instead of sharing the "good news" of a coming Messiah with the nations, they considered Gentiles unworthy of salvation. That's why the Messiah, Christ Jesus the Lord must come, that the world might also know Him by turning to Him by grace through faith for life everlasting. Gentiles wanting to know God in the past had to convert to Judaism and become obedient to the Levitical Laws. For that reason Christ came and fulfilled all the Laws required. That, so Gentiles as well as Jews that believe in Christ may be eternally saved through Him.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who do believe in JESUS CHRIST and preach HIM as the absolute only way to be saved
DO WELL
those who try and imply through false love that its not necessary to believe on him , TEACH SIN .
IF you do well shall you not be accepted , but if not SIN is at the door and the end of sin IS DEATH .
TIME to preach JESUS AGAIN , TIME to with great hope and love open them bibles again
Time to make biblical correction great again
for TIME is running out and on the DAY OF THE LORD ITS TOO LATE . TIMES UP on HISDAY
and on the day a man breathes his last breath . What cometh next IS THE JUDGMENT .
Those in CHRIST shall rejoice against judgment as they are under the mercy and grace of GOD .
But budda and all the fake lovey do works wont save them
Though budda , muhammed , and another jesus of christendom will be on the lips of the many
IT WONT SAVE THEM . THE WRATH OF GOD they will face . TIME to preach JESUS CHRIST
and its time to not give out false hope , or preach another jesus . CAUSE IT WONT SAVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel's role was to make manifest God unto all nations. Instead of making God known to the nations (Gentiles) they became arrogant because God had chosen them, and through them the promised Messiah would come. Instead of sharing the "good news" of a coming Messiah with the nations, they considered Gentiles unworthy of salvation. That's why the Messiah, Christ Jesus the Lord must come, that the world might also know Him by turning to Him by grace through faith for life everlasting. Gentiles wanting to know God in the past had to convert to Judaism and become obedient to the Levitical Laws. For that reason Christ came and fulfilled all the Laws required. That so Gentiles as well as Jews that believe in Christ may be eternally saved through Him.
one quick question and then a reminder .
JUST who truly is worthy of salvation . a hint . NONE are .
OH but let all that has breath run to CHRIST while there still be time to do so .
I see an identical pattern . You can see it too my friend . But let me say it anway for the sakes of others .
IF we examine real well what the jewish leaders had done we will see exactly the same pattern in what many others have done
and now do .
What did they do . They became enamoured with themselves . They saw themselves as righteous before GOD
and by self i mean NOT BY FAITH but by the works of the law .
They were to have taught and led the peoples , yet they actually manifested rather a mystery religoin
one which USED THE NAME OF GOD , yet taught lies , prophesied falsely for gain , for reward .
For power and for control .
Now go ye and behold what the RCC did . MYSTERY RELIGOIN , power and control
calling themselves most holy father , most holy reverand , and the protestant realm fares no better .
Teaching things which they ought not for filthy lucre sakes , teaching fables and loving the praise of men
and using the name of GOD and of CHRIST to actually TROD HIM UNDER FOOT for a false love spell which will save none .
MYSTERY BABYLON sleepth not and her mystery of inquity rests not and through guise of anti christ
is leading the world , the faiths , the relgions to merge as one under ......................THE DEVIL .
The whore rests not and has her cup filled FULL of abominations and filthness .
The mystery of inquity of mystery babylon daughter of anti christ rests not . TIME IS RUNNING OUT .
COME ye out of her my peoples , partake not of her cup of love , partake not of her sins
FOR STRONG IS THE LORD GOD WHO SHALL JUDGE HER and all who sat under her .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel's role was to make manifest God unto all nations. Instead of making God known to the nations (Gentiles) they became arrogant because God had chosen them, and through them the promised Messiah would come. Instead of sharing the "good news" of a coming Messiah with the nations, they considered Gentiles unworthy of salvation. That's why the Messiah, Christ Jesus the Lord must come, that the world might also know Him by turning to Him by grace through faith for life everlasting. Gentiles wanting to know God in the past had to convert to Judaism and become obedient to the Levitical Laws. For that reason Christ came and fulfilled all the Laws required. That so Gentiles as well as Jews that believe in Christ may be eternally saved through Him.
A horrendous and great evil has occured .
THE DIRE NEED to believe on CHRIST has been TROD under foot for a false love broad path sin accepting lie .
And many who call themselves BY HIS NAME have loved to have it so .
The teachers prophesy lies and the peoples love to have it so .
But o vain man , though hand joins in hand and the numbers who love a lie do grow
THE WICKED will NOT GO UNPUNISHED . GOD WILL JUDGE THE EARTH
BY THE SON that many NOW TROD UNDER FOOT for a false love lie
and they even make JESUS the minstir of sins through their false love lie . IT WONT BODE WELL .
ITS TIME to repent o houses of christendom before that GREAT and MIGHTY DAY OF THE LORD DO COME upon thee
as you would not want .................

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
For God is one, and there is one Mediator between God and man, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
--1 Timothy 2:5

According to God's Word there is only one man who was given to reconcile all nations to God. Only one. Not many men. One man.

But even as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up, so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.
-- John 3:14-19

The gospel of God - the Word of God - is under attack by pseudo-Christians who sneak in and lie, and exalt those who do not believe the one and only true gospel, calling them "the people whose role is to reconcile all nations to God".

Yet the people the pseudo-Christian speaks of and calls "Israel" are themselves not reconciled to God because of their unbelief regarding the only Mediator between God and men: The man Christ Jesus.
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets [pseudoprophḗtēs] will rise and deceive many.

StrongsGreek 05578
ψευδοπροφήτης pseudoprophḗtēs, psyoo-dop-rof-ay'-tace
from 5571 and 4396; a spurious prophet, i.e. pretended foreteller or religious impostor:--false prophet.

StrongsGreek 05571
ψευδής pseudḗs, psyoo-dace'
from 5574; untrue, i.e. erroneous, deceitful, wicked:--false, liar.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who secretly will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction.

pseudo-Christians. Denying Christ. Exalting people who do not even believe in Him, above Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For God is one, and there is one Mediator between God and man, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
--1 Timothy 2:5

According to God's Word there is only one man who was given to reconcile all nations to God. Only one. Not many men. One man.

But even as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up, so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.
-- John 3:14-19

The gospel of God - the Word of God - is under attack by pseudo-Christians who sneak in and lie, and exalt those who do not believe the one and only true gospel, calling them "the people whose role is to reconcile all nations to God".

Yet the people the pseudo-Christian speaks of and calls "Israel" are themselves not reconciled to God because of their unbelief regarding the only Mediator between God and men: The man Christ Jesus.
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets [pseudoprophḗtēs] will rise and deceive many.

StrongsGreek 05578
ψευδοπροφήτης pseudoprophḗtēs, psyoo-dop-rof-ay'-tace
from 5571 and 4396; a spurious prophet, i.e. pretended foreteller or religious impostor:--false prophet.

StrongsGreek 05571
ψευδής pseudḗs, psyoo-dace'
from 5574; untrue, i.e. erroneous, deceitful, wicked:--false, liar.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who secretly will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction.

pseudo-Christians. Denying Christ. Exalting people who do not even believe in Him, above Christ.
Immanuel=God with us.

I've no idea what else you're referring to.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Replacement Theology" turns the word "Israel" into a dual-purpose word, retaining its literal meaning "Israel" as a natural people, but simultaneously turning it into an allegorized term denoting a "spiritual people." There is no basis for inserting this process of allegorization, which began at some point in the Early Church and was adopted by leading figures, including the Church Fathers, who thought it might be on a par with "revelation."

Though Paul does use allegory, he does not allegorize "Israel" by redefining it as the International Church. He only defines the nation as an ideal which is an ages-long process that requires a long time to arrive at. Many are delegitimized not because they have ceased to be Israelis, but only because they have ceased to belong to a nation from which they have religiously departed. They are "cut off" like any apostate would be cut off from a doctrinally-orthodox congregation.

Israelis never cease to be Israelis even when the entire majority have apostacized. That's because there is no nation left to be cut off from--they've all been exiled. But even in exile they remain members of Israel potentially, inasmuch as those Jews in exile have been given a hope of return when they repent of their sins. And even those who remain ignorant in their sins can be restored, since God has indeed promised to restore Israel at a time when they don't deserve it. Ezekiel 36.
When Adam proved to be disloyal by breaking Jehovah's (God's name, see Isa 12:2; 26:4, KJV) command to not eat (or even touch) fruit from "the tree of knowledge of good and bad" (Gen 2:16, 17; 3:1-6), that established Jehovah's right to set moral boundaries for his new creation of man, he replaced "the first man Adam" with "the last Adam", Jesus Christ, that would be obedient mankind's "father".(1 Cor 15:45; Isa 9:6)

Likewise of the nation of fleshly Israel, for from the moment the "Hebrews" were released from Egyptian slavery and formed into a new nation and given a set of some 600 laws contained within the Mosaic Law covenant, they were already heading towards apostasy, meaning "to abandon, desert, turn one's back on" Jehovah God.

At Ezekiel 20, when some of the Israelite elders came to Ezekiel as Jehovah's spokesman to inquire of him, because of their apostasy, Jehovah says to these elders through Ezekiel: "Are you coming to inquire of me ? ‘As surely as I am alive, I will not respond to your inquiry,’ "
Jehovah now tells Ezekiel: "Are you ready to judge them ? Are you ready to judge them (as worthy of destruction), son of man ? Make them know the detestable things that their forefathers did. Tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “In the day I chose Israel, I also swore to the offspring of the house of Jacob, and I made myself known to them in the land of Egypt. Yes, I swore to them and said, ‘I am Jehovah your God.’ "

"In that day (in 1513 B.C.E.) I swore that I would bring them out of the land of Egypt to a land that I had searched out for them, one flowing with milk and honey.(Ex 3:8).......I then said to them, ‘Each of you must throw away the detestable things that are before your eyes; do not defile yourselves with the disgusting idols of Egypt. I am Jehovah your God.’ "

"But they rebelled against me and were not willing to listen to me. They did not throw away the detestable things that were before them, and they would not abandon the disgusting idols of Egypt. So I promised to pour out my rage on them and to unleash my anger fully against them in the land of Egypt........."

"So I brought them out of the land of Egypt and led them into the wilderness. I then gave them my statutes and made my judicial decisions known to them (Deut 4:8), so that the man who follows them may have life by them. But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness. They did not walk in my statutes, and they rejected my judicial decisions, which if a man follows them, he will have life by them. They utterly profaned my sabbaths."

"So I promised to pour out my fury on them in the wilderness to exterminate them. I also swore to them in the wilderness that I would not bring them into the land that I had given them—a land flowing with milk and honey, the most beautiful of all the lands—because they rejected my judicial decisions, they did not walk in my statutes, and they profaned my sabbaths, for their heart was following after their disgusting idols."

"But I felt sorry for them, and I did not destroy them; I did not exterminate them in the wilderness. I said to their sons in the wilderness, ‘Do not walk in the regulations of your forefathers or keep their judgments or defile yourselves with their disgusting idols. I am Jehovah your God. Walk in my statutes, and keep my judicial decisions, and carry them out."

"But the sons began to rebel against me. They did not walk in my statutes, and they did not observe and carry out my judicial decisions, which if a man follows them, he will have life by them. My sabbaths they profaned. So I promised to pour out my rage on them and to unleash my anger against them fully in the wilderness."

"Now say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “Are you defiling yourselves the same way your forefathers did by going after their disgusting idols to commit spiritual prostitution with them ? And are you still defiling yourselves to this day (as in 2023) by offering sacrifices to all your disgusting idols (worshipping the god of nationalism, being militaristic and violent), making your sons pass through the fire (of military deaths, offering them to the god of nationalism) ? "

"Should I at the same time respond to your inquiry, O house of Israel?”’ As surely as I am alive,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘I will not respond to your inquiry.(see 2 Sam 28:6, in which Jehovah never responded to King Saul's request ever again due to his apostasy or turning his back on Jehovah) "

"And what you have in mind when you say, “Let us become like the nations, like the families of the other lands, who worship wood and stone,” it will never happen (or Jehovah will do as Jesus said at Matt 8:12, "the sons of the Kingdom (nation of fleshly Israel) will be thrown into the darkness outside (or has lost Jehovah's favor and became his enemy, see Isa 66:6).....where the weeping and gnashing of their teeth will be", very angry that they have been rejected as Jehovah's people).’”

So, by the time Jesus arrived as the promised Messiah from 29-33 C.E., as "the messenger of the (new) covenant", (Mal 3:1; Jer 31:31-34), the nation of fleshly Israel had become incorrigible, "beyond healing" (2 Chron 36:16), so that Jesus told the Pharisees, who were fleshly Israel's rulers:

"Did you never read in the Scriptures (at Ps 118:22, 23), ‘The stone (Jesus Christ) that the builders (the Jewish religious leaders) rejected (and murdered, Matt 27:35; John 19:6, 15), this has become the chief cornerstone (of God's heavenly Kingdom)."

"This has come from Jehovah, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a (new, spiritual) nation producing its fruits (of holy conduct, whereby spiritual "Israel" (Gal 6:16), God's heavenly Kingdom, composed of both Jews and Gentiles (Rom 11:11, 12), has "beaten their swords into plowshares", Isa 2:2-4). Also, the person falling on (or attacking) this stone will be shattered. As for anyone on whom it falls (or attacks), it will crush him.”(Matt 21:42-44)

Reactions: Keraz

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Adam proved to be disloyal by breaking Jehovah's (God's name, see Isa 12:2; 26:4, KJV) command to not eat (or even touch) fruit from "the tree of knowledge of good and bad" (Gen 2:16, 17; 3:1-6), that established Jehovah's right to set moral boundaries for his new creation of man, he replaced "the first man Adam" with "the last Adam", Jesus Christ, that would be obedient mankind's "father".(1 Cor 15:45; Isa 9:
What do you mean "replaced?" Do you have a biblical basis for use of this particular word? For example, how can Adam be saved if Adam as been "replaced?" Wouldn't that have delegitimized any sense of "Adam?"
Likewise of the nation of fleshly Israel, for from the moment the "Hebrews" were released from Egyptian slavery and formed into a new nation and given a set of some 600 laws contained within the Mosaic Law covenant, they were already heading towards apostasy, meaning "to abandon, desert, turn one's back on" Jehovah God.
So if God saw this coming from the start why wouldn't He have begun with no "Israel" at all? It was a failed venture, right? "Israel" was illegitimate from the start, from your pov?
"This has come from Jehovah, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a (new, spiritual) nation producing its fruits (of holy conduct, whereby spiritual "Israel" (Gal 6:16), God's heavenly Kingdom, composed of both Jews and Gentiles (Rom 11:11, 12), has "beaten their swords into plowshares", Isa 2:2-4). Also, the person falling on (or attacking) this stone will be shattered. As for anyone on whom it falls (or attacks), it will crush him.”(Matt 21:42-44)
Yes, we know Israel sinned. The little leaven of sin became a complete national corruption, resulting in a nullification in the covenant. And yet the Prophets spoke of a restoration of Israel's relationship with God, together with restoration of the nation itself. A removal of the Kingdom to you was a permanent removal to someone else who is more worthy?

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Adam proved to be disloyal by breaking Jehovah's (God's name, see Isa 12:2; 26:4, KJV) command to not eat (or even touch) fruit from "the tree of knowledge of good and bad" (Gen 2:16, 17; 3:1-6), that established Jehovah's right to set moral boundaries for his new creation of man, he replaced "the first man Adam" with "the last Adam", Jesus Christ, that would be obedient mankind's "father".(1 Cor 15:45; Isa 9:6)

At Ezekiel 20, when some of the Israelite elders came to Ezekiel as Jehovah's spokesman to inquire of him, because of their apostasy, Jehovah says to these elders through Ezekiel: "Are you coming to inquire of me ? ‘As surely as I am alive, I will not respond to your inquiry,’ "
Jehovah now tells Ezekiel: "Are you ready to judge them ? Are you ready to judge them (as worthy of destruction), son of man ? Make them know the detestable things that their forefathers did. Tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “In the day I chose Israel, I also swore to the offspring of the house of Jacob, and I made myself known to them in the land of Egypt. Yes, I swore to them and said, ‘I am Jehovah your God.’ "

"In that day (in 1513 B.C.E.) I swore that I would bring them out of the land of Egypt to a land that I had searched out for them, one flowing with milk and honey.(Ex 3:8).......I then said to them, ‘Each of you must throw away the detestable things that are before your eyes; do not defile yourselves with the disgusting idols of Egypt. I am Jehovah your God.’ "

"But they rebelled against me and were not willing to listen to me. They did not throw away the detestable things that were before them, and they would not abandon the disgusting idols of Egypt. So I promised to pour out my rage on them and to unleash my anger fully against them in the land of Egypt........."

"So I brought them out of the land of Egypt and led them into the wilderness. I then gave them my statutes and made my judicial decisions known to them (Deut 4:8), so that the man who follows them may have life by them. But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness. They did not walk in my statutes, and they rejected my judicial decisions, which if a man follows them, he will have life by them. They utterly profaned my sabbaths."

"So I promised to pour out my fury on them in the wilderness to exterminate them. I also swore to them in the wilderness that I would not bring them into the land that I had given them—a land flowing with milk and honey, the most beautiful of all the lands—because they rejected my judicial decisions, they did not walk in my statutes, and they profaned my sabbaths, for their heart was following after their disgusting idols."

"But I felt sorry for them, and I did not destroy them; I did not exterminate them in the wilderness. I said to their sons in the wilderness, ‘Do not walk in the regulations of your forefathers or keep their judgments or defile yourselves with their disgusting idols. I am Jehovah your God. Walk in my statutes, and keep my judicial decisions, and carry them out."

"But the sons began to rebel against me. They did not walk in my statutes, and they did not observe and carry out my judicial decisions, which if a man follows them, he will have life by them. My sabbaths they profaned. So I promised to pour out my rage on them and to unleash my anger against them fully in the wilderness."

"Now say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “Are you defiling yourselves the same way your forefathers did by going after their disgusting idols to commit spiritual prostitution with them ? And are you still defiling yourselves to this day (as in 2023) by offering sacrifices to all your disgusting idols (worshipping the god of nationalism, being militaristic and violent), making your sons pass through the fire (of military deaths, offering them to the god of nationalism) ? "

"Should I at the same time respond to your inquiry, O house of Israel?”’ As surely as I am alive,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘I will not respond to your inquiry.(see 2 Sam 28:6, in which Jehovah never responded to King Saul's request ever again due to his apostasy or turning his back on Jehovah) "

"And what you have in mind when you say, “Let us become like the nations, like the families of the other lands, who worship wood and stone,” it will never happen (or Jehovah will do as Jesus said at Matt 8:12, "the sons of the Kingdom (nation of fleshly Israel) will be thrown into the darkness outside (or has lost Jehovah's favor and became his enemy, see Isa 66:6).....where the weeping and gnashing of their teeth will be", very angry that they have been rejected as Jehovah's people).’”

So, by the time Jesus arrived as the promised Messiah from 29-33 C.E., as "the messenger of the (new) covenant", (Mal 3:1; Jer 31:31-34), the nation of fleshly Israel had become incorrigible, "beyond healing" (2 Chron 36:16), so that Jesus told the Pharisees, who were fleshly Israel's rulers:

"Did you never read in the Scriptures (at Ps 118:22, 23), ‘The stone (Jesus Christ) that the builders (the Jewish religious leaders) rejected (and murdered, Matt 27:35; John 19:6, 15), this has become the chief cornerstone (of God's heavenly Kingdom)."

Link? To the page you copied that from please.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So if God saw this coming from the start why wouldn't He have begun with no "Israel" at all? It was a failed venture, right? "Israel" was illegitimate from the start,
After mankind sinned, beginning with Adam, God used one righteous and obedient man to commence His restoration of mankind, in order to finally get what He wanted, that is: A people who have believed in God and freely accepted the salvation offered by Jesus.

Understanding this basic reason for the whole business of Creation, is fundamental to understanding why we are here.
At the end of God's 7000 year Plan for mankind, He will have a people, their names are Written in the Book of Life, who will be His witnesses at the trial of Satan and His companions for Eternity.
It will be just the descendants of Abraham by faith, who will be with God for Eternity.
Abrahams actual descendant was Jesus and Him alone is our Saviour, no other ethnic descendant is of any consequence.

Personally, I an often overwhelmed when I consider the amazing and incredible way that God has set up His Creation in order to obtain His desire. The opportunity lies before us all, to become an Eternal, Spiritual being, at one with God forever.