RT's illegitimate language use

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This prophesy is fulfilled in Christ. You are reading the Old Covenant as though Christ has not already come and has fulfilled, and is fulfilling all that was written from the Old. You're reading the Old Testament in isolation without considering how the prophesies of Old are fulfilled for all who are of faith in Christ.
All the children that belong to Israel of God are being gathered together as one holy nation, one holy people unto the Lord. They are one chosen generation/people, and they have a King over them, there is no longer a division of two nations, in Christ we are all one, and no longer divided kingdoms. Those who are in Christ have turned away from idolatry and detestable things, and their transgressions have been forgiven them.

Luke 1:31-33 (KJV) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

John 10:16 (KJV) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Ephesians 2:18-22 (KJV) For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

1 John 1:7 (KJV) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

You're focused on literal, physical fulfillment for what was prophesied of Old to come, forgetting that Christ came with a Kingdom that is NOT of this world, and cannot be seen with physical sight, for His Kingdom is spiritual and is within you! You will never understand what was written in the Old without using the New Testament that you may know these things that must be spiritually discerned, do not speak of a physical kingdom upon this earth, but the heavenly spiritual Kingdom of God that Christ is ruling over His people from heaven since He ascended there after His cross and resurrection.
LOL

I am focused on prophecy and what God said WILL TAKE PLACE.

If what God said WILL happen, does NOT HAPPEN, God is a false prophet

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who are in Christ are not still lost in sin. They have been restored to what they were in the beginning when God created man and pronounced them "very good." Because God sees His people through His Son, and they already possess eternal life through His sacrificial death, and they shall have immortal & incorruptible bodies of flesh when He comes again for them.
This is about Israel. who were taken from their land in sin, and being restored.

How can you read anything else into that?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
so you went from I quoted and spoke of Ezek 36, And now Changed?
Stop being deceitful.
Because you were indeed discussing both chapters 36 and chapter 37 when you started out. But I think that now you've decided that because you can't answer the question, you'd rather just stick to chapter 37. That's also rather amusing :), but I'll go with that.

That’s interesting since I quoted Ezekiel 37. I have never quoted or spoke of chapter 36

How can I even respond to you if you continue to lie?​

What you quoted below is a continuation of chapter 36. You cannot separate chapter 36 from chapter 37. You yourself said that we must remember that chapter and verse divisions were only inserted into the text in 1227 A.D, for the sake of reference. Chapter 36 speaks only to and about the house of Israel, whereas chapter 37:21 speaks of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah after they have been united into one nation (See Hosea 1:9-11a):​

Anyway I'm not talking only about chapter 37, because chapter 37 is a continuation of chapter 36. I don't practice eisegesis like you do.

Please answer the questions I asked you about the house of Israel mentioned in chapter 36 and the house of Israel and the house of Judah mentioned in chapter 37 + the other verses in the other books which I quoted.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop being deceitful.
How am I being decieptful. I have quoted continually the later of part of 37. and you keep insisting I am talking about 36. That's being decieptful
Anyway I'm not talking only about chapter 37, because chapter 37 is a continuation of chapter 36. I don't practice eisegesis.
I only talk about what God said.

36 has nothing to do with what God said in the parts of 37 I continually post.
Please answer the questions I asked you about the house of Israel mentioned in chapter 36 and the house of Israel and the house of Judah mentioned in chapter 37 + the other verses in the other books which I quoted.
I am discussing the two houses being restored in Chapter 37,

The whole house of Israel is the whole house. the 12 children of Jacob.

they split into two parts (Israel and Judah) and because of sin were scattered.

God said these two will be made on nation (the whole house of Israel) again.

Its not just in Ezek 37, it is in other passages

Jer 30: The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, 2 “Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. 3 For behold, the days are coming,’ says the Lord, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says the Lord. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.’ ”

As for the whole house of Isreal..They will be restored. and GENTILES will know the lord God.

ez 39: 2 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward. 23 The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I have dealt with them, and hidden My face from them.” ’
25 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, 28 then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. 29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”

funny, in Ez 37 God said the same thing

28 The nations (gentiles) also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”

Reactions: Ritajanice

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is about Israel. who were taken from their land in sin, and being restored.

How can you read anything else into that?

There are two ways to understand the prophesy of Old. If God was speaking directly to those of Old, His prophetic words HAVE BEEN physically fulfilled specifically to them. As it was after the 70 years of captivity and they were allowed to return to Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple. But those things God spoke to them that have not already been physically fulfilled after Christ has come, the prophetic words only make sense when spiritually discerned. Are you also still looking for a physical eternal Kingdom of God to come to this earth again through the re-building of a physical temple? How is there any logic in a temporary temple manifesting itself as the Kingdom of God, since this earth and everything on it will be utterly consumed by fire as the wrath of God comes down?

LOL

I am focused on prophecy and what God said WILL TAKE PLACE.

If what God said WILL happen, does NOT HAPPEN, God is a false prophet

This proves you are focused on physical fulfillment of that which God promised would never pass away, but would last forever, and that indeed does turn the words of God into falsehood. All that you believe shall literally, physically fulfilled to apostate Israel in the future, even you will admit can only last for ONE thousand literal years. That's a far cry from everlasting, never ending, eternal where nothing impure, that is not immortal & incorruptible shall inhabit or inherit FOREVER!

Reactions: covenantee

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two ways to understand the prophesy of Old. If God was speaking directly to those of Old, His prophetic words HAVE BEEN physically fulfilled specifically to them. As it was after the 70 years of captivity and they were allowed to return to Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple. But those things God spoke to them that have not already been physically fulfilled after Christ has come, the prophetic words only make sense when spiritually discerned. Are you also still looking for a physical eternal Kingdom of God to come to this earth again through the re-building of a physical temple? How is there any logic in a temporary temple manifesting itself as the Kingdom of God, since this earth and everything on it will be utterly consumed by fire as the wrath of God comes down?

This proves you are focused on physical fulfillment of that which God promised would never pass away, but would last forever, and that indeed does turn the words of God into falsehood. All that you believe shall literally, physically fulfilled to apostate Israel in the future, even you will admit can only last for ONE thousand literal years. That's a far cry from everlasting, never ending, eternal where nothing impure, that is not immortal & incorruptible shall inhabit or inherit FOREVER!
If all of the prophecies of God up to this point were literally fulfilled.

then by using precedence. All of the future prophecies will be fulfilled in the same way.

The only reason you would make an allegory or spiritual fulfillment is if literal fulfillment does not fit your plan..

Reactions: Keraz

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If all of the prophecies of God up to this point were literally fulfilled.

then by using precedence. All of the future prophecies will be fulfilled in the same way.

The only reason you would make an allegory or spiritual fulfillment is if literal fulfillment does not fit your plan..

Please read what I say more carefully. I did not say ALL of the prophecies up to this point were literally fulfilled. I said the prophesy of God to be fulfilled physically to the Old Covenant nation have been fulfilled, and nailed to the cross through the advent of Christ. What is not physically finished to the Old Covenant nation with the advent of Christ that is yet to be physically fulfilled? What do you think Christ meant when He said from His cross "it is finished"?

John 17:4 (KJV) I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 19:30 (KJV) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Do you have no answers for the questions I posed to you? "Are you also still looking for a physical eternal Kingdom of God to come to this earth again through the re-building of a physical temple? How is there any logic in a temporary temple manifesting itself as the Kingdom of God, since this earth and everything on it will be utterly consumed by fire as the wrath of God comes down?"

You're making the same mistake made by those first century unbelieving Jews, who were so focused on having a literal, physical Kingdom of God upon this earth, that shall be burned up, that you have not spiritual discernment of the spiritual Kingdom of God that Christ came to earth to make manifest to His disciples.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please read what I say more carefully. I did not say ALL of the prophecies up to this point were literally fulfilled.
No, I did, because they have. Not one prophecy concerning the first advent of the suffereing servant was unfulfilled.

I said the prophesy of God to be fulfilled physically to the Old Covenant nation have been fulfilled, and nailed to the cross through the advent of Christ. What is not physically finished to the Old Covenant nation with the advent of Christ that is yet to be physically fulfilled? What do you think Christ meant when He said from His cross "it is finished"?

John 17:4 (KJV) I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 19:30 (KJV) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
Yes, He purchased salvation. This was required.

This does not mean all prophecy is now spiritual
Do you have no answers for the questions I posed to you? "Are you also still looking for a physical eternal Kingdom of God to come to this earth again through the re-building of a physical temple? How is there any logic in a temporary temple manifesting itself as the Kingdom of God, since this earth and everything on it will be utterly consumed by fire as the wrath of God comes down?"

You're making the same mistake made by those first century unbelieving Jews, who were so focused on having a literal, physical Kingdom of God upon this earth, that shall be burned up, that you have not spiritual discernment of the spiritual Kingdom of God that Christ came to earth to make manifest to His disciples.
Making a mistake?

God uses prophecy to prove he is the one true God. When he says something will happen, and it does. those alive are given proof he is the one true God. God uses it to draw people to himself.

Sorry, I did not know when God says something will happen, and believing it will happen was a mistake

I trust God to keep his word.. Why don't you?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I did, because they have. Not one prophecy concerning the first advent of the suffereing servant was unfulfilled.

Yes, He purchased salvation. This was required.

This does not mean all prophecy is now spiritual

Making a mistake?

God uses prophecy to prove he is the one true God. When he says something will happen, and it does. those alive are given proof he is the one true God. God uses it to draw people to himself.

Sorry, I did not know when God says something will happen, and believing it will happen was a mistake

I trust God to keep his word.. Why don't you?

If you had understanding of the prophecies concerning the ETERNAL Kingdom of God, through Christ, you would realize the Kingdom of God shall NEVER be a physical Kingdom upon this earth. Why? Because His Kingdom is not of this world!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had understanding of the prophecies concerning the ETERNAL Kingdom of God, through Christ, you would realize the Kingdom of God shall NEVER be a physical Kingdom upon this earth. Why? Because His Kingdom is not of this world!
If you had an understanding of prophecy, You would understand that specific things will happen according to Gods word.

But, this is going no where.. Your not discussing anything, Your just telling me what I am doing wrong,. so i will move on.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
36 has nothing to do with what God said in the parts of 37 I continually post.
Chapter 36 has everything to do with what you quoted in chapter 37. Chapter 37 which you quoted speaks about the reuniting of the house of Israel and the house of Judah which could not happen without the restoration of the house of Israel, spoken of in chapter 36.
I am discussing the two houses being restored in Chapter 37,
And the scripture is discussing the restoration of both houses, beginning in chapter 36 with the restoration of the house of Israel. The two chapters are one. No pun intended.
The whole house of Israel is the whole house. the 12 children of Jacob.

they split into two parts (Israel and Judah) and because of sin were scattered.

God said these two will be made on nation (the whole house of Israel) again.

Its not just in Ezek 37, it is in other passages

Jer 30: The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, 2 “Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. 3 For behold, the days are coming,’ says the Lord, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says the Lord. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.’ ”
Well done. So why did do imply, after you quoted Ezekiel chapter 37, that Ezekiel chapters 36 through 37 are not speaking about the same thing, even though quoting the part of chapter 37 that you quoted is the same as confirming your acknowledgement that the house of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel chapter 36) and joined to the house of Judah, so that the two become one nation (chapter 37)?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter 36 has everything to do with what you quoted in chapter 37. Chapter 37 which you quoted speaks about the reuniting of the house of Israel and the house of Judah which could not happen without the restoration of the house of Israel, spoken of in chapter 36.

And the scripture is discussing the restoration of both houses, beginning in chapter 36 with the restoration of the house of Israel. The two chapters are one. No pun intended.

Well done. So why did do imply, after you quoted Ezekiel chapter 37, that Ezekiel chapters 36 through 37 are not speaking about the same thing, even though quoting the part of chapter 37 that you quoted is the same as confirming your acknowledgement that the house of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel chapter 36) and joined to the house of Judah, so that the two become one nation (chapter 37)?
shaking my head

I was discussing the valley of dry bones..

Not ez 36. The valley of dry bones speaks of the whole house of Israel.

So please once again, Stop with your nonsense and false accusations.

Ez 37: 11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ezek 21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Jesus said exactly that

They are not restored today, they are still in sin..
(The above reference should actually be Eze.37:21. Just not correcting anything in your post).
shaking my head

Ez 37: 11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”
Well as you can see above, you were discussing the reuniting of the house of Israel and the house of Judah before, and Ezekiel 36 speaks of the restoration of the house of Israel, which is needed before the reuniting with the house of Judah can even be mentioned. Ezekiel 37 speaks of both the house of Judah and the house of Israel - the whole house of Israel.

So maybe you should stop with this nonsense. I don't want you confusing yourself in your failed attempts to confuse others. :)

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had an understanding of prophecy, You would understand that specific things will happen according to Gods word.

But, this is going no where.. Your not discussing anything, Your just telling me what I am doing wrong,. so i will move on.

Why have you not made any effort to answer the questions I asked you?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shaking my head

Do you have any understanding of who "the whole house of Israel" are? Remember Christ said He came that man might know the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom which is not of this world, not seen with natural sight and shall be inherited by "the Israel of God", not a physical people but a spiritual Kingdom of God that is within you.

Are not the many saints who slept before the advent of Christ with Him as a spiritual body of believers in the Kingdom of God in heaven? Does not Scripture tell us they ascended with Christ spiritually alive when Christ descended into the graves to rescue them from bondage to the grave, before ascending to heaven with them?

Matthew 27:51-53 (KJV) And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Ephesians 4:8-10 (KJV) Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Revelation 7:1-4 (KJV) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

The saints of Old are not waiting in death for Christ to come and open the graves to give them spiritual life. They aren't looking for a physical resurrection to live again on this earth that shall be utterly consumed by the flames from heaven. They were the valley of dry bones that came to spiritual life through the Spirit of Christ, and went into the only holy city of God that is eternal in heaven. If you had spiritual understanding of the prophesy you would not be waiting for a physical manifestation of that which has already spiritually come to pass.

Hebrews 12:22-24 (KJV) But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

You lack understanding of spiritual fulfillment because you are consumed with physical fulfillment rather than understanding the eternal Kingdom of God is NOT physical, but spiritual. And since the advent of Christ coming to earth a man, whosoever lives and believes in Him have spiritually entered the Kingdom of God through Christ's Spirit in us.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Do you deny that specific things includes spiritual things?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Nope. Gentiles have no part in the restoration. Gentiles were not captured by Gentile nations and scattered among gentile nations. so they could be restored
Then Jesus has no part in His own inheritance or in the restoration.

And to Abraham and to his Seed the promises were spoken. It does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, "And to your Seed," which is Christ.
-- Galatians 3:16.

And the seventh angel sounded. And there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ. And He will reign forever and ever.
-- Revelation 11:15.

At that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
-- John 14:20

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
-- Galatians 3:28-29.

whom he has called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he also says in Hosea:

"I will call those who were not my people, 'My people,' and I will call her who was unloved, 'My beloved.' And in the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' there they will be called 'sons of the living God.'"
-- Romans 9:24-26.

Although it was said to them, "You are not my people," it will be said to them, "You are children of the living God!" Then the people of Judah and the people of Israel will be gathered together. They will appoint for themselves one leader, and will flourish in the land.
-- Hosea 1:10b-11a.

So says the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and will gather them on every side, and will bring them into their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land on the mountains of Israel, and one King shall be king to them all. And they shall not still be two nations, nor shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
-- Ezekiel 37:121-22.

You cannot separate the prophecy from Christ, and you cannot separate Jews and Gentiles in Christ from one another, or from Christ.​

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That really isn't necessary! Because the Israel of God, which includes both Jews & Gentiles of faith together in one holy nation unto God, are NOT looking for physical land upon an earth that is ordained to destruction.
If so,why did you make an unsubstantiated protracted criticism of the terrestrial map that I posted?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If so,why did you make an unsubstantiated protracted criticism of the terrestrial map that I posted?
everyone must be on gaurd . The mystery of inquity has long been at work .
The religoins will unify under false love as one . Jerusalem on earth will be its capital .
HEAVENLY JERUSLAM is TRUE JERUSALEM . One day the celestial city shall descend , for now we are connected
BY the SPIRIT to this heavenly city . But the harlot is fast at work to decieve all tribes , all peoples to unify as one
Under what they believe is love and is GOD . ONLY i got bad news, It aint love andit aint GOD ,
its simply he who desired and desires to be as GOD . Stand firm in the faith and let us learn well the bible .
Be encouraged my friend.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nope. Gentiles have no part in the restoration. Gentiles were not captured by Gentile nations and scattered among gentile nations. so they could be restored
OT Israel was comprised of both Jews and Gentiles from its beginning and throughout its history. Genesis 17:12; Exodus 12:48-49; Leviticus 19:34; Leviticus 24:22