Russia Warns U.S./Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Very interesting story about the hurried and unexpected departure of two more US Navy destroyers heading for what the Navy calls a "surge deployment." http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=6035178I would expect military planners to be cautiously weighing out what Russia's response will be should the US, or Israel, attack Iran, which as we all know is trying to build atomic weapons. The touchy part, however, is that installations like Bushir are being built using Russian technicians, funding, and support. So while the Russian press reports in its English-language editions about how Congress is being asked for more money today, we hear the Russian language reports are saying the US has been warned quite directly that Russia won't sit idly by while either the US or Israel bombs Iran

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Ive been expecting for months to happen any day. Isreal has to do something or it will cease to exist.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Nothing is going to happen to Israel. It still has the same covenant since Abraham doesn't it?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(crooner;34967)
Ive been expecting for months to happen any day. Isreal has to do something or it will cease to exist.
Is not Israel God's holy land? Is not He the God of Israel, the God of Jacob?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(thesuperjag;34971)
Is not Israel God's holy land? Is not He the God of Israel, the God of Jacob?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Right,right and right.... I read somewhere that Iran and Russia would evenually invade Israel I wish I remembered where.......darn it....I hate old age...:eek:

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Maveric;39102)
Two, its in Ezekiel 38 & 39.
Yeah I know. Russia and Iran are in it together. They both want to see Israel cease to exist though its not going to happen. The US had better think long and hard before provoking a war with Iran and as far as Russia goes they will talk tough but they will keep their distance. Russias economy can ill afford a war...

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
What about conditional prophacy guys. Isreal has not repented! She is just as stuborn as she was in the time of Jesus. Were going to find out very soon.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(crooner;39266)
What about conditional prophacy guys. Isreal has not repented! She is just as stuborn as she was in the time of Jesus. Were going to find out very soon.
There are some practicing Jews/Christians.God still has a covenant.

Nov 8, 2007
(crooner;39266)
If this Is True, WHY WILL JESUS CHRIST SEND MOSES AND ELIJAH back to JERUSALEM. To Turn the Children back to God. They wouldn't listen to Yeshua, but they would only Listen to their Prophets, which is why He will Send Moses and Elijah to gather the 144,000, to remind them what they missed and who they Rejected. Yeshua HaMashiach

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(crooner;39266)
Thats because we are still in the time of the gentile and most Jewsare still under a slumber but this will soon change and God will again turn his attention back to the Jews and bring them under Christ Eze 37 explains how these two sticks represented by Judha (Jews) Josheph, Emphriam the gentile and christains nations will be rejoinedEze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. Eze 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;39296)
If this Is True, WHY WILL JESUS CHRIST SEND MOSES AND ELIJAH back to JERUSALEM. To Turn the Children back to God. They wouldn't listen to Yeshua, but they would only Listen to their Prophets, which is why He will Send Moses and Elijah to gather the 144,000, to remind them what they missed and who they Rejected. Yeshua HaMashiach
Agree.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The two wittness will be in Jerusalem preaching against Antichrist whom many Jews will follow at first thinking him to be the promised messiah but in the middle of the tribulation when Antichrist declares himself to be God (the abomination of Desolation)Jews will realize this is against Gods law they will understand this is what Daniel had warned them about and realize their mistake and to believe the two wittness and accept Christ.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Unorthodox Christian;39296)
It says he will send two in the form of Moses and Elijah....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I know many believe this Im aware of Mal4:5Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: but I dont remember any verse that says the other is Moses with enough confirmation to be sure

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Mal 4:5 you are right there Kriss..I am not sure what shes talking about really. There is some remark about G-d sending prophets in the form of Elijah and Moses that might be whats being referred to there is scripture but I do not remember where.....

Nov 8, 2007
(Two;39539)
Mal 4:5 you are right there Kriss..I am not sure what shes talking about really. There is some remark about G-d sending prophets in the form of Elijah and Moses that might be whats being referred to there is scripture but I do not remember where.....
Revelation 11. Tell me, who in the Bible was Able to Speak the Word of God to shut up the Heavens for 3 Years, Elijah Right? And Who did God allow to Speak his Word and cause the water to Turn to Blood?Verse 6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.You think God would send to other men, and the Jews won't Know it's Moses and Elijah? You think God would send two different men, with the Same Vindication as Moses and Elijah? Elijah has to Die, he didn't even die, So has has to Die Hebrews 9:27. Moses had Already died of Age, But will return to the Land where he Never reached. The Jews would only listen to their Prophets, Moses the Law Giver, and Elijah Representing the Prophets.@KRISSIn Luke Chapter 9:27-37. Jesus was Tranfigured to his Glorified State, as the Great and Dreadful day Approached. He Said in Verse 27, many will not taste Death til Heaven Came Down. He's speaking of his Second Coming. LO AND BEHOLD who is standing with Him when he's Transfigured? MOSES AND ELIJAH!

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Either way two witnesses....like I said I don't remember which two but I will find it and post it when I do..........