Sabbath-Keeping

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
brakelite said:
In this debate we have a mini replication of history. Brothers fighting over the correct forms of worship. (Genesis 4) This debate is also a microcosm of what is to take place in the near future on a global scale. The question we meed to ask ourselves is ...is the way we worship according to mans' commandments or God's? While you all lay claim to the Bible as your source of reference. your conclusions , whether it be 'Sunday' or the 'Jesus is my Sabbath rest' theory, are both subjective interpretation. There is not a 'thus sayeth the Lord' for either.
It was the subjective reasoning of Cain that resulted in Abel's demise. It will be the subjective reasoning of the future NWO that commits commandment keepers to their deaths. Same as what is happening here...Sabbath keepers being condemned because they simply want to obey God's commandments.
brakelite,

You couldn't be more wrong. You pose the old lie of Satan, "Well, that's your interpretation, I have mine. They are both acceptable." If this were true, and it is not, then no one has a Bible that can be depended upon. No one has truth, therefore, the enemy of your soul has won your soul.

This is the most revealing argument yet, that reveals the darkness in your eyes.

Matthew 6:23 KJV, “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!” Luke 11:34 KJV, “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Interesting too, how you have turned this whole scenario around. It is you and your fellow sabbath keepers who have been doing the attacking, attacking the Body of Christ. And now, suddenly, we are the aggressors. As I said before, give it up and go away. No one is buying into any of your lies. How subtle you are! Learn the fear of God.

Job 28:28 KJV, "And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."

Zeke25

Reactions: UppsalaDragby

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You couldn't be more wrong. You pose the old lie of Satan, "Well, that's your interpretation, I have mine. They are both acceptable." If this were true, and it is not, then no one has a Bible that can be depended upon. No one has truth, therefore, the enemy of your soul has won your soul.
How can they both be acceptable, to you maybe, but that doesnt make it right, as for me, I dont have a bible I can depend on I have a God whom is faithfull and true, there was a reason Jesus died, there was a reason why the Holy Spirit was given to those whom will receive Him, it was so we could have the truth, for the truth is in Christ for He is the truth. But then 46 or however many different version of Gods word cant be wrong? can they?? which one did you choose?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can they both be acceptable, to you maybe, but that doesnt make it right, as for me, I dont have a bible I can depend on I have a God whom is faithfull and true, there was a reason Jesus died, there was a reason why the Holy Spirit was given to those whom will receive Him, it was so we could have the truth, for the truth is in Christ for He is the truth. But then 46 or however many different version of Gods word cant be wrong? can they?? which one did you choose?

Luk 22:24 And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.

1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

With all His most wonderfull Hope and Love

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
mjrhealth said:

Luk 22:24 And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.

1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

With all His most wonderfull Hope and Love
mjr,

If I understood you correctly, then you support brakelite in his satanic arguments. But you try and use Scripture to prove your point. You haven't a clue. This is not a contest to see who can win - well, it is to them, but not to me. This is a battle for their souls, and for yours. The Scriptures you have used are a rebuke to carnal men who are in a competition. I am not competing.

Here is your homework for the day.

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Which Bible do I use? Which do you use and why? Then I will tell you which I use.

In your quest to be a winner, you and brakelite and the others, you continue to stray from the OP. This vein of argumentation is an attempt to avoid addressing the real issues and Scriptures. And why is this? Because there is no defense for sabbath keeping under the Law. Therefore, you must rush into foolishness and expect others to follow you down the rabbit hole. Shame on you.

zeke25

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
Phoneman777 said:
The Mosaic Covenant is not the Ten Commandments, else we'd be able to quote Romans 3:31 KJV as "Do we then make void the (Old Covenant) through faith? God forbid. Yea, we establish the (Old Covenant).
Que???? How does that verse make any distinction at all between the Mosiac covenant and the 10 commandments?

If you read your Bible, you will discover that the words used to describe God's character are the same words used to describe God's law, the Ten Commandments, because the law is a transcript of His character.
So where do I make any distinction between "God's character" and the 10 commandments?

Have I EVER tried to claim that the 10 commandments were out of character with God?

No! But in order to defend your theology you have conjure up claims like this! Don't put words in my mouth that I have never spoken!

I completely agree that God is "holy, just and good" just as the 10 commandments were "holy, just and good". You have been COMPLETELY DECIEVED if you think otherwise! What you need to consider is that if seeing the face of God, who is holy, just and good, can nevertheless be fatal to mortal human beings, then so can attempts to keep the 10 commandments be fatal to them. It has NOTHING to do with God's character. It has to do with OUR character.

Even here, we see a Biblically drawn distinction between the Mosaic law and the Ten Commandments, because the Mosaic law of the priesthood is referred to in Hebrews 7 as a "carnal commandment" while Paul refers to the law in Romans 7, which is contextually the Ten Commandments, as "holy, just, and good." Not all will see this, because the enemy is busy blinding the world to the Gospel.
Really? Where exactly does Hebrews 7 claim that the Mosiac law was "carnal" whereas the 10 commandments were not?

It doesn't say anything like that at all. And neither does it say anywhere that the rest of the Old Covenant was not "holy, just and good." One again, you need to add to scripture something that scripture does not say.

So much for your "Biblically drawn distinction"!

What it actually boils down to is an SDA drawn conclusion - something you cannot defend!

The entire Mosiac Covenant was inspired by the Holy Spirit in accordance with the will of God. Every single dot and tittel. Your so-called "distinction" is a FALSE distinction. It is not found anywhere in scripture, and therefore is not "Biblical".

So now that I have answered your questions and addressed your points (which I ALWAYS do), how about answering mine?

What's the big problem?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
Me i am approved of God becuase of te good workd of Jesus, and what do i have to be sahamed of??

My ref is the KJ, but my teacher is teh Holy Spirit, is he not yours. Is teh KJ better than any other bible, i doubt it, they all have error, but than that is why Jesus sent us teh Holy Ghost anyway.

As for satan, have you ever met him, quiet a good looking guy, no wonder he deceives so many.

In all His Love

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
mjrhealth said:
Me i am approved of God becuase of te good workd of Jesus, and what do i have to be sahamed of??

My ref is the KJ, but my teacher is teh Holy Spirit, is he not yours. Is teh KJ better than any other bible, i doubt it, they all have error, but than that is why Jesus sent us teh Holy Ghost anyway.

mjr,

I've already told you why you should be ashamed. You are supporting a satanic argument and mis-using Scripture.

I mostly use the KJ. It does have some flaws, but it is not a NWO bible. I have some litmus tests for NWO bibles. One of them is Exodus 16:12. Check a bunch of different translations. If the word "twilight" is in this verse, then you have a NWO bible in front of you.

Zeke25

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Me Zeke. I just ask God,

He is my "litmus" test as you put it. he is real you know and He certainly is not deaf, he even has a voice Like Jesus that he can speak to his children.

One should be very careful as to what one calls evil.

Now how did it go, oh here is My Son, He died for all your sins, by my grace you are saved, and oh by the way here are some "laws and rules' for you to stumble over.

I am not ashamed of teh gospel of His name, i think is how it goes.

In all His love

B

brakelite

Zeke. Adam was correct, Cain was in error. One right, one wrong. One was obedient to God, the other made up his own theory. It was the one who made up his own theory that was the aggressor. It is you who is the aggressor in this thread. Calling those who choose to obey God's commandments liars, followers of Satan etc etc. But no complaints form me on that score. They called my Boss that too, so what is that to me? I am withdrawing now from this thread before you dig yourself into a deeper pit through your calling evil good and good evil. It seems I am doing nothing but provoking you to further abuse. Bye, and may God reveal Himself to you and His truth.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
brakelite said:
Zeke. Adam was correct, Cain was in error. One right, one wrong. One was obedient to God, the other made up his own theory. It was the one who made up his own theory that was the aggressor. It is you who is the aggressor in this thread. Calling those who choose to obey God's commandments liars, followers of Satan etc etc. But no complaints form me on that score. They called my Boss that too, so what is that to me? I am withdrawing now from this thread before you dig yourself into a deeper pit through your calling evil good and good evil. It seems I am doing nothing but provoking you to further abuse. Bye, and may God reveal Himself to you and His truth.
brakelite,

Same as usual. You accuse me of calling good evil, yet you turn around and compare me to Cain. Your lack of understanding of God's word does not make me evil. You have no fear of God. Your are a liar and a hypocrite. You do not keep God's Holy Sabbath, and this is easily proven. Tell us, which calendar do you use to find the sabbath?

You said: "Adam was correct, Cain was in error." What new heresy are you trying to introduce here? Adam was correct about what? Eating from the forbidden tree?

Zeke25

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
mjrhealth said:
Me Zeke. I just ask God,

He is my "litmus" test as you put it. he is real you know and He certainly is not deaf, he even has a voice Like Jesus that he can speak to his children.

One should be very careful as to what one calls evil.

Now how did it go, oh here is My Son, He died for all your sins, by my grace you are saved, and oh by the way here are some "laws and rules' for you to stumble over.

I am not ashamed of teh gospel of His name, i think is how it goes.

In all His love
mjr,

You should not be so high and mighty. God opposes the proud. So, you listen to God. That is good. But you don't consider reading and studying the Bible to be listening to God? It is the Holy Ghost who wrote the Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV, "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness[.]" So you hear from God and I hear from God, and suppose we hear different things. How do we tell who is hearing correctly and who is not? By referring to the Scriptures.

You keep digging a hole for yourself. Now you are mocking God's word.

Zeke25

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
brakelite said:
In this debate we have a mini replication of history. Brothers fighting over the correct forms of worship. (Genesis 4) This debate is also a microcosm of what is to take place in the near future on a global scale. The question we meed to ask ourselves is ...is the way we worship according to mans' commandments or God's? While you all lay claim to the Bible as your source of reference. your conclusions , whether it be 'Sunday' or the 'Jesus is my Sabbath rest' theory, are both subjective interpretation. There is not a 'thus sayeth the Lord' for either.
It was the subjective reasoning of Cain that resulted in Abel's demise. It will be the subjective reasoning of the future NWO that commits commandment keepers to their deaths. Same as what is happening here...Sabbath keepers being condemned because they simply want to obey God's commandments.
I've seen the result of this heresy of sabbath keeping. I have lost many good friends and relatives to this evil. Once they worshipped God, loved Yahoshua, prophesied, studied the Bible, and fellowshipped. Now their focus is only on sabbath keeping, it has become their god. Some have gone so deep down this road that they refuse to call themselves Christians anymore. Some have gone to Judaism. Their dispositions have become nasty and un-Christlike. Their understanding of the Scriptures have become seared. They have broken fellowship in the nastiest way. One that I know of even sacrificed a lamb during one of the feasts. Some call the Apostle Paul the antichrist now. And all they want is to do what is right, all they want is to be accepted for what they believe. But it never ends there. Like the homosexuals, they are not just looking for acceptance, they are looking to convert the whole world. They want every one to follow them down the rabbit hole to death. You've seen their vicious attacks and antichrist behavior right here in this thread. But when someone comes along and has the background and knowledge necessary to refute them, THEY CRY LIKE STUCK PIGS. But does it ever occur to them to consider that they might be wrong - no, of course not. That's means they would have to abandon their false god. Their minds are held captive to grave error. Pray for them.

It's like taking drugs. Oh, this marijuana is not so bad. Next year it is, oh, I need a better high. (Yahoshua is not enough for me anymore). I'm going to try cocaine. Next year, its acid, and heroin, etc.

Repent.

Zeke25

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How do we tell who is hearing correctly and who is not? By referring to the Scriptures.
So let me gate this straight. you go to teh bible to prove God wrong instead of going to God to prove the bible wrong???? Who is the greater God or the Bible, ?? Who is your God, God or teh Bible??

You keep digging a hole for yourself. Now you are mocking God's word.
Hmm am I mocking Jesus, He he not being priority number one in my posts. Oh soory you are reffering to teh bible which states.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Now please can I find some one who can explain to me, if we worship one God who is true and does not lie and who never changes, why is it, by christian definiton" do we have over 45 versions of His word of which christians actually quote which one they read becasue it is different to teh others. Again do we actually have 45 Gods or more??

It is the Holy Ghost who wrote the Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV, "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness[
Now the bible was not written, that was refernce to what the had, teh Torah it does not say it was "written" it says it was inspired, now that was in no refernce to teh bible, or is it you choose to ignore that part.

Now it comes down to whom is you God,

i will have no idols before me.

If teh bible is greater than God if it holds first place in your heart is it not an idol,??

In all His Love

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
zeke25 said:
brakelite,

This is the most revealing argument yet, that reveals the darkness in your eyes.

Matthew 6:23 KJV, “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!” Luke 11:34 KJV, “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Interesting too, how you have turned this whole scenario around. It is you and your fellow sabbath keepers who have been doing the attacking, attacking the Body of Christ. And now, suddenly, we are the aggressors. As I said before, give it up and go away. No one is buying into any of your lies. How subtle you are! Learn the fear of God.

Job 28:28 KJV, "And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."

Zeke25
Zekoward, the book of Revelation is clear that those who accept the Mark of the Beast are starkly contrasted with the saints "who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ" in Revelation 14:12. It is undeniable that as the end time climax of the great controversy between Christ and Satan approaches, God's commandments and his testimony will be at the forefront of the issue.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UppsalaDragby said:
Que???? How does that verse make any distinction at all between the Mosiac covenant and the 10 commandments?

So where do I make any distinction between "God's character" and the 10 commandments?

Have I EVER tried to claim that the 10 commandments were out of character with God?

No! But in order to defend your theology you have conjure up claims like this! Don't put words in my mouth that I have never spoken!

I completely agree that God is "holy, just and good" just as the 10 commandments were "holy, just and good". You have been COMPLETELY DECIEVED if you think otherwise! What you need to consider is that if seeing the face of God, who is holy, just and good, can nevertheless be fatal to mortal human beings, then so can attempts to keep the 10 commandments be fatal to them. It has NOTHING to do with God's character. It has to do with OUR character.

Really? Where exactly does Hebrews 7 claim that the Mosiac law was "carnal" whereas the 10 commandments were not?

It doesn't say anything like that at all. And neither does it say anywhere that the rest of the Old Covenant was not "holy, just and good." One again, you need to add to scripture something that scripture does not say.

So much for your "Biblically drawn distinction"!

What it actually boils down to is an SDA drawn conclusion - something you cannot defend!

The entire Mosiac Covenant was inspired by the Holy Spirit in accordance with the will of God. Every single dot and tittel. Your so-called "distinction" is a FALSE distinction. It is not found anywhere in scripture, and therefore is not "Biblical".

So now that I have answered your questions and addressed your points (which I ALWAYS do), how about answering mine?

What's the big problem?
Upp, there are many distinctions between the Ten Commandments and the Law of Moses which was nailed to the Cross, the most stark being that while the Law of Moses requiring circumcision, etc. is no more, it is absolutely absurd to suggest that Christians are not obligated to "Thou shalt not have other gods before Me and Thou shalt not commit adultery".

If Jesus Christ is living in you, you can live victoriously every day. It is the lie of Satan that Christ-indwelt Christians cannot obey the Ten Commandments because the victory is our for the choosing each time temptation comes around, and come around it will until we draw our last breath. As love for the wife compels a man to resist the temptations of a woman of ill repute, love for Jesus and what He's done for us compels us to resist Satan's temptations for us to break the Ten Commandments.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
zeke25 said:
mjr,

I've already told you why you should be ashamed. You are supporting a satanic argument and mis-using Scripture.

I mostly use the KJ. It does have some flaws, but it is not a NWO bible. I have some litmus tests for NWO bibles. One of them is Exodus 16:12. Check a bunch of different translations. If the word "twilight" is in this verse, then you have a NWO bible in front of you.

Zeke25
Zeke, there's a great documentary on the history of the Bible you can watch on Youtube called "A Lamp In The Dark" which is kind of a theatrical presentation and very enlightening. There's also a sequel called "Tares Among The Wheat".

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
mjrhealth said:
So let me gate this straight. you go to teh bible to prove God wrong instead of going to God to prove the bible wrong???? Who is the greater God or the Bible, ?? Who is your God, God or teh Bible??

Hmm am I mocking Jesus, He he not being priority number one in my posts. Oh soory you are reffering to teh bible which states.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Now please can I find some one who can explain to me, if we worship one God who is true and does not lie and who never changes, why is it, by christian definiton" do we have over 45 versions of His word of which christians actually quote which one they read becasue it is different to teh others. Again do we actually have 45 Gods or more??

Now the bible was not written, that was refernce to what the had, teh Torah it does not say it was "written" it says it was inspired, now that was in no refernce to teh bible, or is it you choose to ignore that part.

Now it comes down to whom is you God,

i will have no idols before me.

If teh bible is greater than God if it holds first place in your heart is it not an idol,??

In all His Love
mjr,

I strongly suggest you start a new thread if you want to continue this. This is way off OP.

Nevertheless, you asked the questions. Here are your answers.

mjr said: "So let me gate this straight. you go to teh bible to prove God wrong instead of going to God to prove the bible wrong????"

zeke replies: This is not what I said at all. Go back and read it again. It appears that you are claiming, that when god speaks to you, that it cannot be questioned. Au contraire. We are commanded to test everything and hold onto that which is good. Including words from mjr. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV, " Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

mjr: "Who is the greater God or the Bible, ?? Who is your God, God or teh Bible??"

zeke: God is above all, Yahowah is His name.

mjr: "Hmm am I mocking Jesus"

zeke25: You are establishing a pattern here of twisting my words. If you are unable to focus, please go clear your head, because right now you are describing yourself as a liar by lying about the things that I have said. I said you are mocking God's word. Surely you should be able to understand the difference between God's word (the Bible) and God's Word (Yahoshua), since you appear to desire to teach others. At this point, you have demonstrated that you should be teaching no one. 2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV, " Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

mjr: "Now please can I find some one who can explain to me, if we worship one God who is true and does not lie and who never changes, why is it, by christian definiton" do we have over 45 versions of His word of which christians actually quote which one they read becasue it is different to teh others. Again do we actually have 45 Gods or more??"

zeke: We have over 45 different translations for several reasons. Some are not written as pure translations and they tell you so in the preface. They have a particular purpose in mind and they explain that purpose. Deaf Bibles, e.g., are written to accommodate the needs of those with that handicap. But then many Bibles are written with an evil ulterior motive. You need to know which ones to read and which ones to condemn. This takes study. Not everyone can do the intensive study required due to personal restrictions, Those that can, should do so. Your comparison of 45 bible and 45 gods is illogical and, quite frankly, a ridiculous comparison. But, just because you cannot make a valid comparison between Bibles does not give you license to mock God's Holy Scriptures with impunity.

mjr: "Now the bible was not written, that was refernce to what the had, teh Torah it does not say it was "written" it says it was inspired, now that was in no refernce to teh bible, or is it you choose to ignore that part."

zeke25: You're going to have to run that by me again. It is not making any sense what you said. Please refer to a Scripture. That should clear it up.

mjr:"If teh bible is greater than God if it holds first place in your heart is it not an idol,??"

zeke25: You have not established your case. This is not a competition between Yahowah and His written word, the Bible.
The Bible is all about Yahoshua, He said so Himself:

Psalms 40:7 KJV, "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me[.]"

Hebrews 10:7 KJV, "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God."

In Christ,
Zeke25

BTW, if you want to continue this discussion, you're going to have to start and new thread and tell me where it is. Because you're way off OP and I will not respond to you in this thread any more if it is not on OP.

UppsalaDragby

Feb 6, 2012
Phoneman777 said:
Upp, there are many distinctions between the Ten Commandments and the Law of Moses which was nailed to the Cross, the most stark being that while the Law of Moses requiring circumcision, etc. is no more, it is absolutely absurd to suggest that Christians are not obligated to "Thou shalt not have other gods before Me and Thou shalt not commit adultery".
I have already dealt with those kind of arguments and totally disproven them, and all you're doing now is just shrugging them off and continuing to spit out strawmen. Nowhere does scripture indicate that everything in the law of Moses except for the 10 commandments was nailed to the cross. And nowhere does it indicate that we are now free to indulge in sin. Not only are you using false arguments, you are also disobeying scripture by adding to it, which NO ONE should ever do.

So why don't you, for once, make an honest effort to deal with the questions I posed to you?

If Jesus Christ is living in you, you can live victoriously every day. It is the lie of Satan that Christ-indwelt Christians cannot obey the Ten Commandments because the victory is our for the choosing each time temptation comes around, and come around it will until we draw our last breath. As love for the wife compels a man to resist the temptations of a woman of ill repute, love for Jesus and what He's done for us compels us to resist Satan's temptations for us to break the Ten Commandments.
Well if you can point out how the "victory" comes from anything else than faith in Jesus Christ, who "justifies the wicked" rather than those who think in their feeble minds that they are righteous because they pretend that they keep the 10 commandments, then let me know.

But in the meantime, I am still waiting for you to answer my questions.

So once again, what's the problem?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
BTW, if you want to continue this discussion, you're going to have to start and new thread and tell me where it is. Because you're way off OP and I will not respond to you in this thread any more if it is not on OP.
And it would be abosuletly pointles,

Have you ever watchedf those karate movies, when the teacher tells the student to pick up a glass, than he picks up a jug and fill the glass to over flowing, and thehstudent says, master what are you doing. Than teacher says, see that glass it is you, you are so filled up with you that there is no place for any other teaching, when you have emptied your self come back and i will teach you. Sadly it is teh case for most christians, they are so filels up with knowledge, mens wisdom, church and religion thay have little place for God.

So why has this thread gone this long, because there are so many who insist on the fact the have grace but insisting on keeping the law, oh just one part. But you have to keep them all and so they by there own deeds condemn themselves. It says so right there in that book you are reading.

in all His Love

Status
Not open for further replies.