Salvation in 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sabbath was a day where the jews would congregate in a temple and have worship .
Paul went to the jewish snynagogues on the sabbaths to PREACH JESUS .
So my problem is not with having church on fri or sat . BUT condmening folks Now that is MY PROBLEM .
Paul and others in the church wrote specfic things concerning the gentiles . THEY DID .
And thus he also wrote and said let no man judge you in meat , drink , holy days , SABBATH DAYS
OH YEAH HE SAID THAT TOO . Now i love the idea if folks do want to have churches on fri evening sat evening .
BUT paul was right . LET NO MAN JUDGE you in meat , drink , new moons , SABBATH days .
SIN however , OH YEAH WE CORRECT THAT . as far as meats drinks and days
the only advice i can give this this , WE JUDGE NOT . let each do as they are persauded to do . LET NEITHER , however
judge the other . IT aint about meats , drinks and days , BUT IT IS ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS , joy in the SPIRIT .
SIN does get corrected and it must always be corrected within the church . But again as far as meats , drinks and days
Let each man do as he is persauded to do and judge not the other .
We are directed to gather more then one day a week, even to the Point of daily gathering.

Hebrews 10:25
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

How intersting is the Book of Hebrews in that it never once speaks of keeping the earthly sabbath as necessary for Salvation.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They wont work on it . Which i have no problem with . HOWEVER , however i caught hyprocrisy in some .
FOR IF THEY DO WORK , they say you must give twenty percent of what you make on that day .
WELL that kinda just made void the entier thing now didnt it .
Do no work , but if you DO give twenty percent . That sounds like a new commandment not like the fourth commandment .
Even they allow trangression for their own . but cover it up with JUST give double . I NEVER HEARD that IN THE ORIGINAL
commandment . DID YOU . exactly .
Which is why @Cassandra is not responding to my question.

Sounds like Roman Catholicism mixed in with SAD(Seventh Adventism Day)

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Adventists here don't condemn--we have to walk on a tightrope .
Almost every one of your posts is condemnation IMO. You tell me what Peter realized from the sheet. He said call no MAN--who do I believe Peter or you? It is you that misunderstands Acts 10.
Did you even stop to think how Noah knew the difference?
As for Hebrew 10--I have no clue as to why I am supposed to read it.
We cant take that out of text to suddenly try and say ALL MEN ARE CLEAN .
This was a message to simply preach the gospel .
Plus , i think we need to take serious note about cornelious .
A , He followed the jewish god , not budda or a muslim god .
B . He did do many good works and prayers and alms .
C , BUT HE STILL HAD TO BELEIVE TO BE SAVED . never forget that part C . NEVER .
forget that part C . Mary knew what was needful .
TO be saved , CORNELIOUS NEEDED TO HEAR and BELIEVE THE GOSPEL . never let a pope fool ya , like pope francis .
Now this might offend you and this generation what i say next . BUT pope francis IS false and i pray to GOD none follow
his inclusivity , its doctrine , its lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are directed to gather more then one day a week, even to the Point of daily gathering.

Hebrews 10:25
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

How intersting is the Book of Hebrews in that it never once speaks of keeping the earthly sabbath as necessary for Salvation.
Beleiving in the glorious LORD is every day . Church is every day . However there are certain days
when folks might meet in larger congregations at houses or a building , or a cave , or a field .
AS you know ITS NOT THE LOCATION that is the CHURCH . ITS THE PEOPLE that is the church , OR better word
THE BODY . Even our own body , our physical body IS the temple of the LORD . oh yes .
And thus , i shun their digital junk chip or whaterver they try and put into my body , Wait i mean GODS body .
cause i am not even my own . Now hit the trenches my friend . CAUSE THE DAY SURE IS APPORACHING

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is why @Cassandra is not responding to my question.

Sounds like Roman Catholicism mixed in with SAD(Seventh Adventism Day)
Ecumincalism has found its way into ALL DENOMINATIONS .
to a baptist it came in as a baptist
to a SDA it came in as An SDA .
And so on and so forth . THIS UNITY stuff HAS FOUND its way into EVERY DENOMINATION
as well as EVERY false religion , as well as secular society .
And now through a love that only the world can understand it gathers them all to be as one .
Satan is the head of all false religoins , i dont know if folks realize that but he is .
THUS its no suprise that all the false religoins are now unifying as one under the end time lie .
Satan once held us all in the power of his sway .
DID you know that the only way for one to be set FREE from the POWER of satan , IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST .
Yeah go read acts chapter twenty six . SO what i say next will make sense .
EVERYONE NOT IN THE Lambs book of life ,is gonna believe this we are one ever increasing world peace LIE .
THIS IS the lie , this love is all part of it . its unifying them , it has them finding common ground
under this love stuff . How do you unite the world as one .
YOU GOTTA preach something THAT CAN UNITE IT . So preach a love that the flesh and false will and can embrace
Why do you think the pope did that commerical , that prayer back in twenty sixteen .
Saying all religions are coming to GOD their own way .
THEN he has a muslim , a buddist , a jew , a christain so called , all saying GOD IS LOVE .
THAT IS HOW THEY DO IT . they break down the fundamental teachings of all religons
FOUND out what they had in common which is good works , helping the poor etc
THEN REBUILD IT in that IMAGE . preach love non stop and doing good works non stop
BUT REMOVE ALL FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS . cause no religoin would ever unite
with another religoin THROUGH their own fundamental beliefes . NOPE . SO REMOVE THEM slowly more and more
through tatics like finding common ground , breaking down walls , bridge builders and keep on focusing on this other love stuff

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife @Brakelite

Good Morning,
As you know and i was thrown a curve ball and was temporarily derailed from your questions and the topic here.

Now that i am feeling BETTER = thanks to God's Grace thru your prayers, i would like to answer Brakelite where we left off
AND
for BarneyFife who made a statement early in this Thread of there not being sin in the Creation = chapters 1 & 2

I'm afraid I might already see where this is going. :(

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose it would be entertaining to everyone if I came to a ferocious defense of my chosen fellowship.

What follows is the extent to which I can oblige.

Ecumincalism has found its way into ALL DENOMINATIONS .
to a baptist it came in as a baptist
to a SDA it came in as An SDA .

Prove it, Amigo, if you can.

And while you're at it, you might specify exactly to what extent it has come in and how we are supposed to go about keeping it completely out, except for the obvious "dissolve or leave the organization" solution. We have unconverted folks in the Adventist church, Amigo. Sorry about that. Mrs. White, at one time, said their numbers could be as high as 95% of the membership rolls. Satisfied?

I'm so glad that Jesus didn't have such an attitude when He said to go to Jerusalem first. :)

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't seem very kind, Dave. Provocation? Already?
Brother, when i typed that statement it was a typo, so i looked at it (SAD) and just went with it.

You are not SAD because you are in CHRIST.

Let me ask you this in love and truth: @Cassandra quoted Exodus 20:8
"Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy"

How do you keep the sabbath day holy?

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, when i typed that statement it was a typo, so i looked at it (SAD) and just went with it.

You are not SAD because you are in CHRIST.

Let me ask you this in love and truth: @Cassandra quoted Exodus 20:13
"Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy"

How do you keep the sabbath day holy?

How do you think I should keep it? :)

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you think I should keep it? :)
Barney,
This i know, that you and i have worked thru misunderstandings and disagreements to maintain that by which we ourselves are maintained/KEPT = and that is thru our LORD's Commandment "a new commandment I give you, that you love one another."

Now, as our Brother @amigo de christo says: Our love for each other in Christ does not give us freedom to compromise His words.

Now we, together, must ask:
a.) How did God specify the Holiness to the 4th Commandment?
b.) What are the specifics from God to us?

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney,
This i know, that you and i have worked thru misunderstandings and disagreements to maintain that by which we ourselves are maintained/KEPT = and that is thru our LORD's Commandment "a new commandment I give you, that you love one another."

Now, as our Brother @amigo de christo says: Our love for each other in Christ does not give us freedom to compromise His words.

Now we, together, must ask:
a.) How did God specify the Holiness to the 4th Commandment?
b.) What are the specifics from God to us?

But, in all loving honesty, this just comes across as one brother trying to correct another about something he has studied and observed extensively for 33 years.

And if that's what you want to do, that's all right, but if so I need you to be honest about it and give me some reason or credentials showing that I should follow your directions about what "we must ask," as you put it.

If I'm mistaken and that's not what you want to do, then I apologize. But I'll still need further clarification as to what it is we're doing. Surely you can't expect me to blindly follow the spiritual leading of someone I acknowledge as a fellow believer but, in fact, barely know.

I'm not easily led, Dave. Not at all. That much must be plain by now. :)

Reactions: David in NJ