Salvation in 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Brakelite @BarneyFife and all 7th Day Adventists(7DA)

You asked: "What does Christ creating the heavens and the earth in 7 days have to do with the plan of redemption?"

Answer: How valuable is a painting??? = It all depends on whose signature is on the painting.

7 is God's Signature on Creation, on Redemption and on Completion

Signed by God - "Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made."

Did God grow weary after 6 Days?
Was the Creation Event too taxing on His Spirit?

Answer: Isaiah 40:25-28
To whom then will you liken Me,
Or to whom shall I be equal?” says the Holy One.
Lift up your eyes on high,
And see who has created these things,
Who brings out their host by number;
He calls them all by name,
By the greatness of His might
And the strength of His power;
Not one is missing.

Why do you say, O Jacob,
And speak, O Israel:
“My way is hidden from the Lord,
And my just claim is passed over by my God”?
Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.

God is Eternal and His Existence cannot be wearied neither can His Will falter or faint.
Therefore the Big Question is: Why did God rest and bless the 7the day of the week?

Answer: It points to the Person of Christ and the COMPLETED Work of Redemption that is in Christ = Colossians 1:16

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
All things were created through Him and for Him.
And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

As we progress through the Holy Scriptures we will SEE God's Signature 7 applied to His Plan of Redemption

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked: "What does Christ creating the heavens and the earth in 7 days have to do with the plan of redemption?"

I'm not sure why this keeps coming up. The statement/question speaks for itself. There is nothing to say about redemption in Genesis 1 and 2 because acknowledging the future need for a remedy to sin would spoil the "painting." There's no denying (as has been accused) something that isn't there.

Answer: How valuable is a painting??? = It all depends on whose signature is on the painting.

This is just more pseudo-psycho/philosophical word salad that has nothing to do with the subject of, amazingly enough, the other thread from whence this discussion has been kidnapped, which is where this post probably should be. It might make a good line for an early '70s folk-rock song, though.

7 is God's Signature on Creation, on Redemption and on Completion

⅔ correct

"Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made."

Did God grow weary after 6 Days?
Was the Creation Event too taxing on His Spirit?

No.

But God, in Christ made the Sabbath for man—not for Himself. Christ said plainly that both He and His Father work on the Sabbath.

This is not a new objection to the 4th commandment, btw.

Answer: Isaiah 40:25-28
To whom then will you liken Me,
Or to whom shall I be equal?” says the Holy One.
Lift up your eyes on high,
And see who has created these things,
Who brings out their host by number;
He calls them all by name,
By the greatness of His might
And the strength of His power;
Not one is missing.

Why do you say, O Jacob,
And speak, O Israel:
“My way is hidden from the Lord,
And my just claim is passed over by my God”?
Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.

God is Eternal and His Existence cannot be wearied neither can His Will falter or faint.

...preaching to the choir because although it is just a wonderful example of progressively revelatory expansion and commentary on Genesis 1 & 2, I don't see the number 7 or the plan of redemption mentioned anywhere.

Therefore the Big Question is: why did God rest and bless the 7the day of the week?

Well, offhand, I'd say because He can, and to set an example for man, for whom the Sabbath was made, kind of like Exodus 20:8-11 says.

Answer: It points to the Person of Christ and the COMPLETED Work of Redemption that is in Christ = Colossians 1:16

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
All things were created through Him and for Him.
And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

You skipped verses 12-14, which is where this progression of ideasnot repetition of identical subjects—begins.

Creation and redemption are related—I've said that before—but they are not the same thing.

You might as well say there's no difference between the concepts of justice and mercy. Both characteristics of God's love, one of these things is not exactly like the other. Unless having two words for them/it (¿) is some cruel joke.

As we progress through the Holy Scriptures we will SEE God's Signature 7 applied to His Plan of Redemption

Not very likely, since an actual study of the number 7 in scripture is not that uncommon and never reveals such an association, but maybe "Authentic Holy Spirit applied hermeneutics" will open up another Carrollian white rabbit hole for us.

:rolleyes:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
unbelief/religion says: "This is just more pseudo-psycho/philosophical word salad that has nothing to do with the subject..."

Barney, you are outnumbered and your post is found to be 'wanting'.........You need to believe the WORD

God says:
Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
And by the seventh day God had finished the work He had been doing; so on that day He rested from all His work.
Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because on that day He rested from all the work of creation that He had accomplished.

LORD Jesus Christ says:
a.) Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.

b.) Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and
I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

c.) After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!” Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. So when Jesus had received the sour wine,
He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Holy Spirit says:
Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them,
not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
For we who have believed do enter that Rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”
although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way
:
“And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”;
and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”

@BarneyFife @Brakelite and ALL who desire Truth = you must follow the Way which God has spoken

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife @Brakelite and ALL who desire Truth = you must follow the Way which God has spoken

Know you Biblical A,B,C's

A.) God finished His works and rested on the 7th day.

B.) JESUS came down from Heaven to finish His Father's Work = on the Cross JESUS said: "It is Finished"

C.) Holy Spirit says: the REST of God is CHRIST = Hebrews ch4

the LORD Jesus Christ is the REST of God where atonement was made for the world = Jew & Gentile

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
unbelief/religion says: "This is just more pseudo-psycho/philosophical word salad that has nothing to do with the subject..."

Barney, you are outnumbered and your post is found to be 'wanting'.........You need to believe the WORD

God says:
Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
And by the seventh day God had finished the work He had been doing; so on that day He rested from all His work.
Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because on that day He rested from all the work of creation that He had accomplished.

LORD Jesus Christ says:
a.) Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.

b.) Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and
I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

c.) After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!” Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. So when Jesus had received the sour wine,
He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Holy Spirit says:
Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them,
not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
For we who have believed do enter that Rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”
although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way
:
“And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”;
and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”

"Outnumbered" now? Are we in a popularity contest?

And once again, you've pinpointed a single statement, replied in a broken-record fashion, and ignored the direct points I've made.

Know you Biblical A,B,C's

A.) God finished His works and rested on the 7th day.

B.) JESUS came down from Heaven to finish His Father's Work = on the Cross JESUS said: "It is Finished"

C.) Holy Spirit says: the REST of God is CHRIST = Hebrews ch4

the LORD Jesus Christ is the REST of God where atonement was made for the world = Jew & Gentile

And there's that new rabbit hole I anticipated.

"Biblical ABCs," is it?

So, are you saying that the whole of Biblical understanding consists of 3 basic parts, the last of which is Hebrews 4?

That's universal truth to you everywhere you go and to whomever you're speaking?

You're just pontificating and reiterating what you've already said over and over.

I'm trying to engage you in a point-by-point discussion and you refuse.

I agree with everything you've quoted that "God has spoken."

But the words you've added to conflate things might as well be in Chinese.

I'm willing to admit your understanding might be on a higher level than mine.

But if that's the case, it must be on a much, much higher level than mine because I'm not capable of understanding symbols and types that actually go beyond the ability to symbolize and typify and transcend into a literal oneness with that which they symbolize and typify. I have no logical framework in which to conceptualize that.

If you think that's funny, I guess that's your prerogative.

Have a good laugh on me, Dave.

Reactions: Brakelite

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ONLY problem I have with any, is the denial of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as God.
In denying HIS DEITY, then ppl might as well deny every word of God !
Just being "good " ppl does NOT qualify one for inheritance!

I dislike labels but believe the heart is where God looks. In saying that we will give account of what we say and what we believe.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love this thought Barney and David, ......biblical ABC'S ❤️
A. accept that Jesus as God procured our salvation thru his D,B, and R.

B. believe on him ONLY, for it is the only way that any might be saved.
C. commit our ways, mind, soul, heart and all unto him. Letting the Spirit be our guide, teacher ,comforter and strengthener in the word of God !

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Outnumbered" now? Are we in a popularity contest?

And once again, you've pinpointed a single statement, replied in a broken-record fashion, and ignored the direct points I've made.

And there's that new rabbit hole I anticipated.

"Biblical ABCs," is it?

So, are you saying that the whole of Biblical understanding consists of 3 basic parts, the last of which is Hebrews 4?

That's universal truth to you everywhere you go and to whomever you're speaking?

You're just pontificating and reiterating what you've already said over and over.

I'm trying to engage you in a point-by-point discussion and you refuse.

I agree with everything you've quoted that "God has spoken."

But the words you've added to conflate things might as well be in Chinese.

I'm willing to admit your understanding might be on a higher level than mine.

But if that's the case, it must be on a much, much higher level than mine because I'm not capable of understanding symbols and types that actually go beyond the ability to symbolize and typify and transcend into a literal oneness with that which they symbolize and typify. I have no logical framework in which to conceptualize that.

If you think that's funny, I guess that's your prerogative.

Have a good laugh on me, Dave.
You said: "I have no logical framework in which to conceptualize that."

God does not call us to His Side by 'logic'.

"Today if you will hear His Voice - harden not your hearts" = Hebrews ch4

FAITH

FAITH in the WORD saves us

FAITH of a child of God = Matt18:1-5

"FAITH comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God."

Since the FATHER and the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT all point to CHRIST as the 7th Day of REST

The number 7 points to CHRIST beginning in Genesis chapter 1 and continues throughout the Holy Scriptures.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "I have no logical framework in which to conceptualize that."

God does not call us to His Side by 'logic'.

"Today if you will hear His Voice - harden not your hearts" = Hebrews ch4

FAITH

FAITH in the WORD saves us

FAITH of a child of God = Matt18:1-5

"FAITH comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God."

Since the FATHER and the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT all point to CHRIST as the 7th Day of REST

The number 7 points to CHRIST beginning in Genesis chapter 1 and continues throughout the Holy Scriptures.

I don't understand the rules to this game.

PdOiQPO.jpg

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. = falsely accusing someone of "pontificating" usually reveals a resistance in one's heart when exposed to the WORD.
A 'logical' expression of denial in an effort to hold unto established religion doctrine that is in opposition to Truth.

Embracing/Faith in the words of God is what God expects from all of us.

LIFE emanates from the Word of God = Matthew 4:4 , John 6:63-64

Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
However, there are some of you who do not believe.”

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love this thought Barney and David, ......biblical ABC'S ❤️
A. accept that Jesus as God procured our salvation thru his D,B, and R.

B. believe on him ONLY, for it is the only way that any might be saved.
C. commit our ways, mind, soul, heart and all unto him. Letting the Spirit be our guide, teacher ,comforter and strengthener in the word of God !
100%

This thread is dedicated to your specific ABC's that Began in Genesis and the Route God laid down for us to travel on = Route 7

So it BEGINS with God RESTING on the 7th Day and as we move thru the Scripture we will SEE that
God's Redeeming Work is the number 7.

Genesis 5
Enoch walked with God, and then he was no more, because God had taken him away.

Jude 1:14
Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints.

Enoch is a foreshadow of Christ and thus why he was the 7th from Adam, who walked with God and then ascended.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand the rules to this game.

PdOiQPO.jpg

Brothers @BarneyFife @Brakelite and our Sister @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

Start tonight = use your concordance(Biblehub) and begin your search on 'seven', 'seventh' beginning in Genesis and forward

Example: "Enoch the seventh from Adam who did not see death because he had this testimony = he pleased God"

Example: "Eat unleavened bread during those seven days; nothing with yeast in it is to be seen among you, nor shall any yeast be seen anywhere within your borders."

IMPORTANT: Unleavend bread speaks of Christ being Sinless which again points to God's Rest.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brothers @BarneyFife @Brakelite and our Sister @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

Start tonight = use your concordance(Biblehub) and begin your search on 'seven', 'seventh' beginning in Genesis and forward

Example: "Enoch the seventh from Adam who did not see death because he had this testimony = he pleased God"

Example: "Eat unleavened bread during those seven days; nothing with yeast in it is to be seen among you, nor shall any yeast be seen anywhere within your borders."

IMPORTANT: Unleavend bread speaks of being Christ's Sinless which again points to God's Rest.
I fully concur, the saviour is traceable as the scarlet thread from the " In the beginning" to the last book of God's word given.
It truly is easy to trace the number 7 throughout as the number of God ! In a personal study of 7 many years ago I found many many instances this number used to denote God's rightness and victory.

Joshua 6:4
“And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.”, see v. 15 /16

Revelation 8
2] And I saw the
seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. [3] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

I have concluded that Jesus is our REST in God, he is the righteousness and victory of God in us !
Christ Jesus is our Passover!

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully concur, the saviour is traceable as the scarlet thread from the " In the beginning" to the last book of God's word given.
It truly is easy to trace the number 7 throughout as the number of God ! In a personal study of 7 many years ago I found many many instances this number used to denote God's rightness and victory.

“And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.”, see v. 15 /16

Revelation 8
2] And I saw the
seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. [3] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

I have concluded that Jesus is our REST in God, he is the righteousness and victory of God in us !
My dear Sister in Christ,
Thank You for your sharing of Truth from the Word.

Our Brother Barney(currently) does not see how the work of Redemption, including Atonement, was all part of God's plan since Day 1.

There are SEVEN Holy Feasts of the LORD = all fulfilled in CHRIST

As with "God rested on the 7th day" so also is the Day of Atonement.

Once a year, on the 10th day of the 7th month, the High Priest must take the blood of a bull and sprinkle the blood
on the Mercy Seat SEVEN times = again speaking of CHRIST

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 8
2] And I saw the

REJOICE my Sister, in the JOY of the Holy Spirit

It all began with SEVEN and ends with SEVEN

Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
“Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”

The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer,
but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished,
as He declared to His servants the prophets.

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REJOICE my Sister, in the JOY of the Holy Spirit

It all began with SEVEN and ends with SEVEN

Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,
“Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.”

The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer,
but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished,
as He declared to His servants the prophets.
Thinking of all that God shares with us that ppl find, A MYSTERY, makes me want to shout.........wooooooooo, hoooooooo, praises to God, who is all and above all and it is ALL THROUGH HIM !

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thinking of all that God shares with us that ppl find, A MYSTERY, makes me want to shout.........wooooooooo, hoooooooo, praises to God, who is all and above all and it is ALL THROUGH HIM !
SHOUT it tonight and dance with Joy in the Holy Spirit lifting up those hands in praise!

• Love

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
David. I also read a book many years ago how the number 7 is intertwined throughout scripture, and how it is used to designate completeness. It was a fascinating read, and was an enlightening revelation into the complexity and intricacy with which the scriptures were inspired. Hugely encouraging for a young Christian and ex Catholic in negotiating the concept of trusting in scripture as inspired and suitable for correction and instruction in righteousness.

But the bottom line of your argument is this. You still do not have a "thus sayeth the Lord" in support of your theory that the rest we have in Christ (and no-one denies we have that rest) is actually a replacement for the 4th commandment. There is no hint anywhere that God has removed the 4th commandment from the tables of stone before transcribing them upon the human heart. No more than loving your neighbor replaces the 7th or the 10th, 9th,5th, or the 6th or the 8th. No more than loving God with all your heart, soul, mind, and body replaces the 1st,2nd, or 3rd. They compliment each other and by fulfilling one you fulfill the others... Which I am sure you agree with. But there's not a word in scripture that says any of them, not even the 4th, is replaced by love. Love is how you obey the 9, and love is how you submit to the authority of the 4th.
What you have is no more than conjecture and assumption and human surmising and reasoning.
But you are correct in one thing. It takes faith to believe your assumptions. It is not faith in scripture or the word of God. But faith in your faulty interpretation. I think we are on much safer ground in simply believing the word of God as written. "Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy..." That 24 hour period in time that comes around with unfailing regularity, is still holy. There are numerous scriptural counsels that apply here...

KJV Isaiah 8:20
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

KJV Isaiah 58:13-14
13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyFife

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David. I also read a book many years ago how the number 7 is intertwined throughout scripture, and how it is used to designate completeness. It was a fascinating read, and was an enlightening revelation into the complexity and intricacy with which the scriptures were inspired. Hugely encouraging for a young Christian and ex Catholic in negotiating the concept of trusting in scripture as inspired and suitable for correction and instruction in righteousness.

But the bottom line of your argument is this. You still do not have a "thus sayeth the Lord" in support of your theory that the rest we have in Christ (and no-one denies we have that rest) is actually a replacement for the 4th commandment. There is no hunt anywhere that God has removed the 4th commandment from the tables of stone before transcribing them upon the human heart No more than loving your neighbor replaces the 7th or the 10th, 9th,5th, or the 6th or the 8th. No more than loving God with all your heart, soul, mind, and body replaces the 1st,2nd, or 3rd. They compliment each other and by fulfilling one you fulfill the others... Which I am sure you agree with. But there's not a word in scripture that says any of them, not even the 4th, is replaced by love. Love is how you obey the 9, and love is how you submit to the authority of the 4th.
What you have is no more than conjecture and assumption and human surmising and reasoning.
But you are correct in one thing. It takes faith to believe your assumptions. It is not faith in scripture or the word of God. But faith in your faulty interpretation. I think we are on much safer ground in simply believing the word of God as written. "Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy..." That 24 hour period in time that comes around with unfailing regularity, is still holy. There are numerous scriptural counsels that apply here...

KJV Isaiah 8:20
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

KJV Isaiah 58:13-14
13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Thank you Brakelite for the encouragement and your explanation.
Please allow me to respond tomorrow.

Had hip replacement surgery a month ago and feeling some discomfort so i am calling it a night.

Good Nite

Reactions: Brakelite