Salvation in 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife @Brakelite

Good Morning,
As you know and i was thrown a curve ball and was temporarily derailed from your questions and the topic here.

Now that i am feeling BETTER = thanks to God's Grace thru your prayers, i would like to answer Brakelite where we left off
AND
for BarneyFife who made a statement early in this Thread of there not being sin in the Creation = chapters 1 & 2
IF GOD spoke to you and said , DAVID you have one hour .
WOULD You be more concerned about just trying to find common ground and getting along .
OR , OR , would we not have been PUTTING GOD FIRST and from that warning and reminding
ANYONE within faiths , TO repent of any false doctrine . FOR GOD LOVETH NOT false doctrine .
Would we be concerned with trying to make mormons , catholics , others who teach false doctrines
FEEL WELCOME and accepted . OR , OR WOULD OUR FOCUS NOT BE ALL OUT ON GOD
HONORING HIM , and CORRECTING any and all who were in dangerous places belivieving dangerous doctrines .
MY POINT is very simple . LET US BE DOING That WHICH HONORS GOD ABOVE ALL .
And from that our eyes see very clearly that false doctrine DONT HONOR HIM
and any and all who are under the influence of ANY FALSE LEADER of ANY DENOMINATION or its teaching
MUST BE CORRECTED for their sakes as well .
I pray to GOD , THIS is reminding us all of what WE NEED TO BE DOING and just how far
the churches have fallen by putting humanity first . IT WONT WORK . That is how we fall away .
IF WE PUT humanity BEFORE GOD , WE DOOMED .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. what is an SA? South american?:rolleyes:
SDA . seventh day adventist . WILL WE HONOR GOD , or men .
The question at hand is of DIRE IMPORTANCE . WILL WE HONOR MEN , putting men and their feelings FIRST
OR , will we HONOR GOD , putting HIM and HIS CHRIST FIRST ABOVE ALL .
FOR IF WE DO THE LATTER , WE would have the eyes to see HOW TO HELP THE OTHER . BUT IF NOT
WE BOTH FALL AWAY TO THE LIE . And that IS TRUTH my dear sister .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing wrong with SDA. I'm here, I love the Lord, keep His commandments, and am blessed to be a member of the SDA church. I have no idea what you mean by this
PLEASE dont forget the second part . I see a death dealing lie that has been dealt to the churches . AND OH YES
even the adventist are under its spell .

SDA . seventh day adventist . WILL WE HONOR GOD , or men .
The question at hand is of DIRE IMPORTANCE . WILL WE HONOR MEN , putting men and their feelings FIRST
FOR IF WE DO THE LATTER , WE would have the eyes to see HOW TO HELP THE OTHER . BUT IF NOT
WE BOTH FALL AWAY TO THE LIE . And that IS TRUTH my dear sister .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing wrong with SDA. I'm here, I love the Lord, keep His commandments, and am blessed to be a member of the SDA church. I have no idea what you mean by this
i am a Seventh Day Advent Believer

CHRIST is the 7th Day of REST prophesied in Genesis and Confirmed in Exodus ch31, Gospel, Acts, Hebrews

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since more and more adventists are no longer being taught even their original teachings
for they too are going in the direction of lets just find us some common ground .
Let me ask you . Have you ever been taught about investigative judgment .
ITS FALSE .
Now as far as meats , drinks and days , well let a man or a woman do as their are led too do .
Now as far as the sabbath day , IT IS FRI EVENING TO SAT EVENING . and if folks want to have church on that day
WELL AMEN I SAY .
Just dont judge those who go to church on sunday . Believe me , i do read the bible
and i know sunday is not the SABBATH day . And if one is simply meeting on sunday
but KNOWS that , well i would leave them be .
I see a certain zeal in some adventists , the older ones . They had some things spot on right . I mean spot on right .
BUT repeat after me , INVESTIGATIVE JUDGEMNT IS FALSE . That is not when JESUS ENTERED IN .
THEY made that line up cause they screwed up and set dates and then OF course HE DIDNT COME
so then oh ellie white had to come up with something , SO SHE DID and it was A LIE .
Now i do like things about the adventists . I DO . they have things spot on right
about paganism and such . And some other things as well .
BUT , we gotta abadon the parts that are FALSE .
As for JW , they deny the diety of CHRIST , so yeah , THAT AINT NO GOOD at all .
They do have a zeal for certian things . And again some things they do teach are spot on right .
BUT again THEY GOTTA DUMP the FALSE .
As far as mormons . YOU NEED TO GO and research that RELIGOIN . PHEW WEE , RUN and never look back .
AND EVEN they have things spot on right .
NOw the way and the only way we gonna do this , IS GET back in bibles for ourselves .
DO NOT , i repeat DO NOT DO IT the way the churches are trying to teach us to do this .
CAUSE ALL ITS DOING IS CAUSING A HUGE FALLING AWAY under what they THINK IS LOVE AND UNITY .
IF WE want GOOD for all peoples , THEN WE GOTTA simply GET back in the bibles and teach THAT and that alone .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since more and more adventists are no longer being taught even their original teachings
for they too are going in the direction of lets just find us some common ground .
ITS FALSE .
Now as far as meats , drinks and days , well let a man or a woman do as their are led too do .
Now as far as the sabbath day , IT IS FRI EVENING TO SAT EVENING . and if folks want to have church on that day
WELL AMEN I SAY .
Just dont judge those who go to church on sunday . Believe me , i do read the bible
and i know sunday is not the SABBATH day . And if one is simply meeting on sunday
but KNOWS that , well i would leave them be .
I see a certain zeal in some adventists , the older ones . They had some things spot on right . I mean spot on right .
BUT repeat after me , INVESTIGATIVE JUDGEMNT IS FALSE . That is not when JESUS ENTERED IN .
THEY made that line up cause they screwed up and set dates and then OF course HE DIDNT COME
so then oh ellie white had to come up with something , SO SHE DID and it was A LIE .
Now i do like things about the adventists . I DO . they have things spot on right
about paganism and such . And some other things as well .
BUT , we gotta abadon the parts that are FALSE .
As for JW , they deny the diety of CHRIST , so yeah , THAT AINT NO GOOD at all .
They do have a zeal for certian things . And again some things they do teach are spot on right .
BUT again THEY GOTTA DUMP the FALSE .
As far as mormons . YOU NEED TO GO and research that RELIGOIN . PHEW WEE , RUN and never look back .
AND EVEN they have things spot on right .
NOw the way and the only way we gonna do this , IS GET back in bibles for ourselves .
DO NOT , i repeat DO NOT DO IT the way the churches are trying to teach us to do this .
CAUSE ALL ITS DOING IS CAUSING A HUGE FALLING AWAY under what they THINK IS LOVE AND UNITY .
IF WE want GOOD for all peoples , THEN WE GOTTA simply GET back in the bibles and teach THAT and that alone .
@amigo de christo says: "the only way we gonna do this , IS GET back in bibles for ourselves ."

And this "only way" is the WORD which was preached from the Beginning = Genesis

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am a Seventh Day Advent Believer

CHRIST is the 7th Day of REST prophesied in Genesis and Confirmed in Exodus ch31, Gospel, Acts, Hebrews
I could not have said it better . Though i will say this . IF anyone wants to have church on the fri evening
sat evening , that is fine with me . SO LONG as they dont condemn others for doing so on another day .
But as far as THE TRUE REST . I PROMISE YOU ARE SPOT ON RIGHT MY FRIEND .
I wish folks would really read HEBREWS for themselves and not through the lens of their denomination .
THIS IS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST . ITS SO PLAIN TO SEE THAT MY FRIEND .
SO plain to see it . AND NOW a reminder . COME YE UNTO ME all you who do labor and are weary
and YE shall find rest for YOUR SOULS . Even the sabbath POINTED TO JESUS .
Now it spoke of tooking natural rest . BUT IN JESUS ITS SPIRITUAL REST . FOR UNTO HE OR SHE
WHO DOES BELIEVE , THEY ALREADY COUNTED RIGHTEOUS , by which the law could not make them righteous .
EVEN THE LAW POINTES TO JESUS . EVEN THE TORAH , MOSES , THINGS IN GENESIS
samuel and all the prophets . EVEN ABRAHAM . POINT TO JESUS TILL THE LAST and final breath my FRIEND .
HE alone is our hope , HE ALONE our salvation .

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS FALSE .
no its not.
WELL AMEN I SAY .
I know --that is when we celebrate out Sabbaths. God said of the Sabbath REMEMBER---don't forget it.
Even noah knew the difference between clean and unclean. Gen 7:2 Take with you seven pairs of all rclean animals,1 the male and his mate, and a pair of the animals that are not clean, the male and his mate,
Pork just didn't all of a sudden become clean. What did Peter learn from the Rise Peter, kill and eat? He learned not to call any MAN unclean. He was then sent to Cornelius.
Acts 10:27 While talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. 28 He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean. 29 So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me?”

You need to get your nose up in those Bibles.

I know what the witnesses believe.
I was raised in the LDS church. I believe their teachings are false.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo says: "the only way we gonna do this , IS GET back in bibles for ourselves ."

And this "only way" is the WORD which was preached from the Beginning = Genesis
Now some folks might try and call that either legalism or blasphemy .
BUT before they do , REMEBER THIS , GOD IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD IS HE .
WHO do we think was speaking those words . And HOW did GOD create . THROUGH JESUS CHRIST HIS WORD .
GOD IS HIS WORD , HIS WORD IS HE . folks just hate the things in the bible cause it gets in the way of thier lusts .
BUT LAMBS . now lambs love and feast on ER WORD . learning well
all things written . And lambs know HOW to discern fOR GOD is with them , THE SPIRIT OF GOD , OF CHRIST
is in them . Ever wonder why the parable of the rich man and lazarous was said and what was said in it .
The rich man was asking abraham something . Abraham , let me go to them and warn them
so they come not to this place .
BUT INTERESTING INDEED was the next words .
IF THEY HEAR NOT THE LAW OR MOSES , the PROPHETS , THEY WILL NOT BE CONVINCED EVEN THOUGH ONE ROSE FROM THE DEAD .
Paul was right . THE LAW is a SCHOOL MASTER ALL RIGHT to LEAD US TO ONE . JESUS CHRIST
THE PROPHETS and TORAH POINTED TO JESUS CHRIST . But folks no longer want to heed those reminders nor believe them
as they hug a buddist a mulsim and all say we serve the same GOD . WRONG AGAIN .
ONLY LAMBS SERVE GOD . for a lamb BELIEVETH THE TESTMIMONY GOD GAVE OF HIS SON
and in CHRIST by the SPIRIT they WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE GOD . NUTTING els gonna save this world . NOTHING .
TIME TO POINT TO JESUS and all biblical reminders and fast too . cause this ol world is fast running out of time .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
though i will say this . IF anyone wants to have church on the fri evening
sat evening , that is fine with me . SO LONG as they dont condemn others for doing so on another day .
But Adventists get long threads about it, folks trying to validate Sunday,yet they can't say anything to anyone else????? what kind of stuff is that?
If Sabbathkeeping is not a big deal, then leave it alone.!! Go talk about something else.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no its not.

I know --that is when we celebrate out Sabbaths.

Even noah knew the difference between clean and unclean. Gen 7:2 Take with you seven pairs of all rclean animals,1 the male and his mate, and a pair of the animals that are not clean, the male and his mate,
Pork just didn't all of a sudden become clean. What did Peter learn from the Rise Peter, kill and eat? He learned not to call any MAN unclean. He was then sent to Cornelius.
Acts 10:27 While talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. 28 He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean. 29 So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me?”

Yeah , notice it was Seven , and why seven . cause the odd one out got sacrificed .
But as far as all of that , WE NO LONGER DO such sacrifices . I MEAN JESUS IS THE SACRIFICE .
Ps , i dont eat pork cause of alll the toxins . But do try and remember what paul wrote concering the gentiles .
However i would not eat pork , or some nasty bat . or some nasty creeping things .
let alone a mole or etc .
PS , now you do realize
that you all seriously , however , have messed that one up .
WHEN PETER was shown the unclean things , IT HAD NUTTING TO DO with natural foods .
HE though it did at first . BUT GOD TOLD HIM the meaning BEHIND THIS .
IT WAS TIME TO PREACH TO THE GENTILES . JEWS could not ENTER INTO the house of a gentile .
DID you know that . UNDER the old covenant jews could not enter into the house of a gentile .
THE EARLY church REBUKED PETER FOR DOING SO . TILL , TILL HE TOLD THEM WHY and that GOD was BEHIND THIS WHOLE THING
IT was now time to preach teh gospel TO ALL that has breath . IT had nothing to do with natural food .
Yall are dead wrong about that as you are about hebrews too . You all learned this through the ADVENTIST doctrine .
BUT YOU GO and read this for yourself and you will see how simple it is . FOR YOU . YOU read
what GOD told peter . PETER TOO misunderstood the meaning , just as you all do .
BUT go read in acts for YOU .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Adventists get long threads about it, folks trying to validate Sunday,yet they can't say anything to anyone else????? what kind of stuff is that?
If Sabbathkeeping is not a big deal, then leave it alone.!! Go talk about something else.
sabbath keeping is not my problem with them . Its their condmenation of others i have the problem with .
Not to mention you all are misunderstanding both acts chapter ten and hebrews . read it again
for you .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no its not.

I know --that is when we celebrate out Sabbaths. God said of the Sabbath REMEMBER---don't forget it.

How do you fulfill the commandment: Exodus 20: “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why call me Lord, Lord and do not the things which i say? Luke 6:46

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why call me Lord, Lord and do not the things which i say? Luke 6:46

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
How do you fulfill the commandment: Exodus 20: “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sabbath keeping is not my problem with them . Its their condmenation of others i have the problem with .
Not to mention you all are misunderstanding both acts chapter ten and hebrews . read it again
for you .
the Adventists here don't condemn--we have to walk on a tightrope .
Almost every one of your posts is condemnation IMO. You tell me what Peter realized from the sheet. He said call no MAN--who do I believe Peter or you? It is you that misunderstands Acts 10.
Did you even stop to think how Noah knew the difference?
As for Hebrew 10--I have no clue as to why I am supposed to read it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you fulfill the commendment: Exodus 20: “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."
The sabbath was a day where the jews would congregate in a temple and have worship .
Paul went to the jewish snynagogues on the sabbaths to PREACH JESUS .
So my problem is not with having church on fri or sat . BUT condmening folks Now that is MY PROBLEM .
Paul and others in the church wrote specfic things concerning the gentiles . THEY DID .
And thus he also wrote and said let no man judge you in meat , drink , holy days , SABBATH DAYS
OH YEAH HE SAID THAT TOO . Now i love the idea if folks do want to have churches on fri evening sat evening .
BUT paul was right . LET NO MAN JUDGE you in meat , drink , new moons , SABBATH days .
SIN however , OH YEAH WE CORRECT THAT . as far as meats drinks and days
the only advice i can give this this , WE JUDGE NOT . let each do as they are persauded to do . LET NEITHER , however
judge the other . IT aint about meats , drinks and days , BUT IT IS ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS , joy in the SPIRIT .
SIN does get corrected and it must always be corrected within the church . But again as far as meats , drinks and days
Let each man do as he is persauded to do and judge not the other .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They wont work on it . Which i have no problem with . HOWEVER , however i caught hyprocrisy in some .
FOR IF THEY DO WORK , they say you must give twenty percent of what you make on that day .
WELL that kinda just made void the entier thing now didnt it .
Do no work , but if you DO give twenty percent . That sounds like a new commandment not like the fourth commandment .
Even they allow trangression for their own . but cover it up with JUST give double . I NEVER HEARD that IN THE ORIGINAL
commandment . DID YOU . exactly .