Salvation in 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Brother, i was lovingly shocked by this...........the highest compliment a man can say to another man
i receive your friendship with joy and thanks

This scripture came to my mind the moment i read your most beautiful reward that we can give to each other - John 15:15

"No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing;
but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you."

Ok, so I'm a little hurt. We have a lunch date or something, don't we? I don't do that with enemies, Friend. :Laughingoutloud:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so I'm a little hurt. We have a lunch date or something, don't we? I don't do that with enemies, Friend. :Laughingoutloud:

My Brother Barney,
i am so looking forward to our lunch fellowship meeting in Christ together.

For my FAMILY in Christ we who have been communicating here on CBF, we are true friends as we extend to each other our love,
anguish, prayers, praise, disagreements and thankfulness for each other in Christ.

i wish we all could get together, even for just one day, before we meet in our Savior's Presence.

Fully receive your love and warmth my Brother Barney.

Please allow me to regain strength from this surgery and the ups and downs and up ups as i return to health.

Thank You my Brother

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might have to come to see you—if my wife will let me - lol.

Like the song says: :musicn2: "I'm top dog around here, but I've been neutered." :musicn2:
I was about to write and say do you think this would have been pauls response . But paul wasnt married .
SO let me ask it this way . DO you think james or peter would have responded this way .
Before you see me as the hater of humanity , TRY PRAYING ABOUT IT .
I bet IF YOU asked your wife if she would let you go To see this man
IF YOUR WIFE be a godly wife , SHE aint gonna boss you around pard .
OH i know , the serious non joking monster is back .
BUT i make zero apoglogies . TIME WE START DOING US a RETHINK on things .
You have the most blessed day barney . i aint the enemy either .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was about to write and say do you think this would have been pauls response . But paul wasnt married .
SO let me ask it this way . DO you think james or peter would have responded this way .
??????

Dear Brother @amigo de christo,

You are definitely NOT the enemy.

You have been and are a special blessing, a great encouragement to me and many others on here.

Let us not forget that we are bound together under the Love and Grace of God, without compromising His word,
yet with mercy being shown toward us from our Heavenly FATHER who desires that we have and show the same Kindness toward each other.

Thank You @amigo de christo for all your prayers, love and blessings that you share with us each day.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is better that i go to Barney because i like to fish and maybe some good fishing near his area.......i love to travel and explore

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
??????

Dear Brother @amigo de christo,

You are definitely NOT the enemy.

You have been and are a special blessing, a great encouragement to me and many others on here.

Let us not forget that we are bound together under the Love and Grace of God, without compromising His word,
yet with mercy being shown toward us from our Heavenly FATHER who desires that we have and show the same Kindness toward each other.

Thank You @amigo de christo for all your prayers, love and blessings that you share with us each day.
It might have suprised you at my response . But there is good reason for it .
You know how its all being taught now that all faiths within christendom are brethren .
Meaning mormons , cathlolics , new age even , other faiths .
Folks forget something . A lot of them faiths are false doctrines .
I might add this as well , Dont brethren look out for brethren .
meaning would we not warn a catholic to get out of that false religious teachings .
would we not do the same for mormons or jws .
And would we not correct brethren who say things they ought not to say .
I have been led to remind us of something .
I want us to all to make the time to do it . ITs not hard to do either .
I want everyone who names the name of CHRIST
to spend three hours in the new testament . THERE is a reason for this .
Do it for three months . Its not hard . by grace i have read the bible hours daily
every day for over seventeen years .
We would be amazed at how simple things get , if we just got back into the orginal teachings
of Christ and those apostels for ourselves . Of course i big time encourge reading ALL the bible .
But i have been led to get folks back into doing this . ITS for a good reason my friend .
Lambs would learn what true unity is , true love is , the true pattern would refresh us all .
Most folks have learned under false ones . the RCC very dangerous
but its not alone . THE SA , the jw , and big time the mormon have been led away from the TRUTH .
TRUTH IS , its all over even the bapist realm now or any realm .
WE Must get back in our bibles and be refreshed .
David , i have been led to do this . WE MUST Return and return now to bible reading .
David , a strong delusion has been unleashed . THIS DELUSION IS and WILL LEAD ALL TO UNITE UNDER THE LIE .
IT aint coming david . ITS HERE NOW . ITS here now . This might seem like madness , me saying this .
BUT ITS HERE NOW david and its increasing . We simply do not have the time folks think we do .
Folks of all denominations and even all religions , even secular are uniting under it .
ITS LOVE IS FALSE ITS UNITY IS FALSE . We must get back in our bibles and trust in and learn THAT JESUS WELL
and every word of the LORD . You all are loved my friend . All i desire is good for the people .
I have no time to joke around or be light or take things lightly . You are dearly loved my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might have suprised you at my response . But there is good reason for it .
You know how its all being taught now that all faiths within christendom are brethren .
Meaning mormons , cathlolics , new age even , other faiths .
Folks forget something . A lot of them faiths are false doctrines .
I might add this as well , Dont brethren look out for brethren .
meaning would we not warn a catholic to get out of that false religious teachings .
would we not do the same for mormons or jws .
And would we not correct brethren who say things they ought not to say .
I have been led to remind us of something .
I want us to all to make the time to do it . ITs not hard to do either .
I want everyone who names the name of CHRIST
to spend three hours in the new testament . THERE is a reason for this .
Do it for three months . Its not hard . by grace i have read the bible hours daily
every day for over seventeen years .
We would be amazed at how simple things get , if we just got back into the orginal teachings
of Christ and those apostels for ourselves . Of course i big time encourge reading ALL the bible .
But i have been led to get folks back into doing this . ITS for a good reason my friend .
Lambs would learn what true unity is , true love is , the true pattern would refresh us all .
Most folks have learned under false ones . the RCC very dangerous
but its not alone . THE SA , the jw , and big time the mormon have been led away from the TRUTH .
TRUTH IS , its all over even the bapist realm now or any realm .
WE Must get back in our bibles and be refreshed .
David , i have been led to do this . WE MUST Return and return now to bible reading .
David , a strong delusion has been unleashed . THIS DELUSION IS and WILL LEAD ALL TO UNITE UNDER THE LIE .
IT aint coming david . ITS HERE NOW . ITS here now . This might seem like madness , me saying this .
BUT ITS HERE NOW david and its increasing . We simply do not have the time folks think we do .
Folks of all denominations and even all religions , even secular are uniting under it .
ITS LOVE IS FALSE ITS UNITY IS FALSE . We must get back in our bibles and trust in and learn THAT JESUS WELL
and every word of the LORD . You all are loved my friend . All i desire is good for the people .
I have no time to joke around or be light or take things lightly . You are dearly loved my friend .

YES, my Brother

You have been reading my posts as well and i do not falter nor do i 'agree to disagree' but i only point to the Holy Scriptures
and as the LORD Jesus Commanded us = Matthew 4:4

JESUS says: "Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God"

Did HE not say this to that Devil and Satan in rebuking him, and will HE not judge everyone on HIS every word.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FISHERS OF MEN . That is the first thing that popped into my mind
when i read this . You pray about it and see what you get told .

Now i bare my soul to you my Brother.

Perhaps God has called me to be a fisher of men and i have not responded with my whole heart in obedience back to HIM.

Pray about that for your lowly brother

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES, my Brother

You have been reading my posts as well and i do not falter nor do i 'agree to disagree' but i only point to the Holy Scriptures
and as the LORD Jesus Commanded us = Matthew 4:4

JESUS says: "Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God"

Did HE not say this to that Devil and Satan in rebuking him, and will HE not judge everyone on His every word.
I know my friend . Brethren look out for brethren . If i were under the guise of the RCC would you not warn me
YES . the RCC aint the only dangerous place . IF WE LOVE THEM , WE WARN THEM .
That just came to me so clear . IF WE LOVE THEM WE WARN THEM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Perhaps God has called me to be a fisher of men and i have not responded with my whole heart in obedience back to HIM.

That my friend IS A REAL GOOD RESPONSE . we have all fallen short on some things .
BUT NOW its time we do so no more . Did you know that even as i am led to remind the people
The same SPIRIT is reminding me TOO . YOUR RESPONSE WAS A GOOD ONE .
YOU Didnt try to fight it . Nor will i . WE MUST HEED IT . LEt us keep on in prayer for one another .
And keep on with prayer and in the bible .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got time to be light-hearted, Amigo, you old goat. Sorry 'bout you.

A merry heart doeth good, you know.

Should I put you on the phone with my wife so you can ask her if she's godly?

She might surprise you. :p

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got time to be light-hearted, Amigo, you old goat. Sorry 'bout you.

A merry heart doeth good, you know.

Should I put you on the phone with my wife so you can ask her if she's godly?

She might surprise you. :p
Barney , that was my point . IF your wife is godly , you know full well she would not stop you .
We need to get more serious about things .
Souls are perishing barney . Its impossible for me to be light hearted when i look around
and see so many souls in dire danger . Time is running out , whether or not you believe this .
Not only that , but no man knows when their time is up .
WE Gotta double down now . My only reason for still being here , OUR ONLY reason for still being here
IS TO POINT to CHRIST , IS TO EXHORT with sound doctrine .
Souls are perishing barney and more and more are UNIFYING under this false love i see
this false unity i see . I AINT GOT THE TIME to make jokes .
A lie is still a lie . do remember that . I am sure YOU ARE NOT NEUTERED nor that YOUR WIFE BOSSES you around .
My point is , we got to get back to being serious and trying to do all to point folks to Christ
as well as to build one another up with PURE BIBLICAL doctrine .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ewq1938 @amadeus @Michiah-Imla @Nancy @AlwaysOnAJourney @BarneyFife @Brakelite @L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

@St. SteVen @dev553344 @marks @GTW27 and in case i missed anyone, you are all included

HalleluYAH Praise the Name from which all Blessings come - the LORD Jesus CHrist

i am home now - last Test called a VQ showed = "Low probability of pulmonary embolism"

i went into the Hospital with pain breathing, weakness, chills, and a HIGH D-deimer which is BAD
X-Ray and CT-Scan showed lower right lung collapsing and possible blood clots and/or infection

Your Love, Your Prayers, God's GRACE = i am home, breathing great and now ready to eat some food

i cannot say THANK YOU enough and PRAISE to our GOD
I could not help but notice this last part , and now am ready to eat some food .
THE FIRST THING , I mean the INSTANT i reread this , THE VERY FIRST THING that popped into my head
was , EAT OF EVERY WORD OF THE LORD . That is the meat that sustains the soul .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Psalm 37:
25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Romans 10:15
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

I too will be praying for obedience is better than sacrifice unto the Lord.
Age is not a prerequisite, nor a hindrance to being a " fisher of men "!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife @Brakelite

Good Morning,
As you know and i was thrown a curve ball and was temporarily derailed from your questions and the topic here.

Now that i am feeling BETTER = thanks to God's Grace thru your prayers, i would like to answer Brakelite where we left off
AND
for BarneyFife who made a statement early in this Thread of there not being sin in the Creation = chapters 1 & 2

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife @Brakelite

Good Morning,
As you know and i was thrown a curve ball and was temporarily derailed from your questions and the topic here.

Now that i am feeling BETTER = thanks to God's Grace thru your prayers, i would like to answer Brakelite where we left off
AND
for BarneyFife who made a statement early in this Thread of there not being sin in the Creation = chapters 1 & 2

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife @Brakelite

Good Morning,

AND
If by curve ball you mean you health issue , that aint no curve ball my friend . Though it might appear to be one
THE LORD draws us only closer . Even though we know this i am gonna remind us of it anyway .
No man knows their final hour upon earth , anymore than a man knows WHEN THE KING SHALL APPEAR .
If anyone of us were to suddenly hit the ground cause our time was up
I PROMISE our last thoughts would not have been , man if i just had ten more minutes
and then follow that thought with anything that had to do with this world .
Example .
IF , IF For some reason GOD did suddenly let you know , DAVID your time is up . You have one hour left .
WHAT WOULD YOU DO with that hour .
THEN let us ask ourselves THIS QUESTION . SINCE WE DONT KNOWN WHEN that hour is
SHOULD WE NOT HAVE BEEN LIVING as though it were OUR LAST HOUR .
And if it were , if we knew our time was about to be up , I JUST BET WE WOULD BE LIVING ALL OUT , ALL OUT FOR GOD
doing everything we could to ensure OTHERS would at least have heard the truth .
SO , With that reminder , BE YE FISHERS OF MEN and be doing ALL TO REMIND the church
OF EVERY THING , OF ALL THINGS , GOD DID SAY . Kinda puts it in a whole different persective dont it .
BUT THEN AGAIN , REMEMBER when the soul first came to CHRIST , was drawn to CHRIST .
REMEMBER THE PASSION for HIM that many once held . And we would soon see
WE PUT GOD FIRST . not humanity , GOD and then from that we reached OUT TO humanity . HOPE THAT ENCOURAGED YA A BIT .