Sanctification is not a Process

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Children watch their parents and learn from them. The scapegoat child sees the hero, the lost child sees the mascot, They see how it comes about. And depending on their choices, the abused often becomes the abuser, and will have learned all the ways from childhood.

Much love!
You need to study it more. The scapegoat is chosen to be the scapegoat for a reason. It’s because they are the emotionally strongest child. Therefore they are the most able to take the abuse heaped on them without being destroyed. If your scapegoat is destroyed, you have a big problem. But it’s almost a zero percent chance the scapegoated child will be an actual NPD. They are the one most likely to figure it all out and try to help their siblings.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. That's why we need to be crucified..to destroy the power of sin located in the outer man of the flesh. When we are dead to sin we come alive to God. So then being cleansed from sin we are allowed to enter into the holy place. Go to the cross.
So you claim to be sinless? Is that enough?
Impossible. The blood of animals has no power of life in it. Only the blood of Christ. Why don't you know this?
Your right, It is th e looks of Christ that covers our sin.. just like the blood of the animal covered their sin symblically.

Thats called redemption and justification
By the power of the cross. The cross that crucifies US to sin and sin to us...we are made free with the liberation of a resurrection life IN Christ.

Go to the cross.
We are justified.

Or made sinless?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You need to study it more. The scapegoat is chosen to be the scapegoat for a reason. It’s because they are the emotionally strongest child. Therefore they are the most able to take the abuse heaped on them without being destroyed. If your scapegoat is destroyed, you have a big problem. But it’s almost a zero percent chance the scapegoated child will be an actual NPD. They are the one most likely to figure it all out and try to help their siblings.
He's trying to project his therapy onto you...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some serious problems the scapegoated child will have, but NPD isn’t one of them.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No. Neither of us said we are AS RIGHTEOUS as God.

Why do you falsly accuse so much??

You are the one making the claim...or should I say...those whom you call "we".
No.

He said he was FOUND or RECKONED righteous.

Yes God saw him as being righteous...as He does with many. Abraham was LESS THAN John the Baptist...according to Jesus. But the least in the kingdom is greater than he.
He did not say we was sinless.

I am amazed you are arguing this

You state in your own words God will not let sin in. so in your own words. In your own Gospel. YOU must be as righteous as God. Or you must be reckoned to be as righteous. Otherwise you have no hope yourself.
A crucified person has their sinful flesh put to death. From there God's righteousness COVERS us..to shelter us in the shadow of His wings. Look up the OT mention of this.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are the one making the claim...or should I say...those whom you call "we".
None of us have made that claim.. why do you still lie
Yes God saw him as being righteous...as He does with many. Abraham was LESS THAN John the Baptist...according to Jesus. But the least in the kingdom is greater than he.
Yet abraham still laughed at God. Commited adultry. Lied about his sister. And so many other sins..

How was he then reckoned as righteous?
A crucified person has their sinful flesh put to death. From there God's righteousness COVERS us..to shelter us in the shadow of His wings. Look up the OT mention of this.
The OT said there had to be sacrifice for sin. That unless there was blood shed, there was no forgiveness.

it is the blood that covered the mercy seat and HID the things God had against the children (the ten commands, Arrons rod that budded and the mana) so that God could not see but the blood of the lamb

thats the picture of the cross.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So no one is saved here? Not even you and your friend SBG?
You have to pay attention. Have you ever read Exodus? The Israelites were saved out of Egypt. Were they saved?

Most of them perished in the wilderness because of unbelief. Were they still saved?

Initially yes. But then they failed the grace of God.

So then many believers will be likewise cut off from God. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So no one is saved here? Not even you and your friend SBG?
When asked, what must I do to have eternal life, He answered from among the tablet that says to care for others at least as much as you care for yourself.

When the man Said, I’ve done those, what else do I lack, He said, well if you want to be perfect, sell all you have and follow Me.

Reactions: Episkopos

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to pay attention. Have you ever read Exodus? The Israelites were saved out of Egypt. Were they saved?

Most of them perished in the wilderness because of unbelief. Were they still saved?

Initially yes. But then they failed the grace of God.

So then many believers will be likewise cut off from God. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The nation was saved.

Most remained unbelievers from the time they left. That is why they did not enter the promised land.. Look what they did every time trouble came? They cried in unbelief.

They were never saved my friend

As for me paying attention. You said there are no saints here.. Are you saying no one is saved?

Reactions: APAK and marks

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet abraham still laughed at God. Commited adultry. Lied about his sister. And so many other sins..

Boy, you really are digging up dirt on Abraham to justify your sins…

“They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.” (Psalms 64:6)

Reactions: Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The nation was saved.

God is faithful. A remnant will be saved.
Most remained unbelievers from the time they left. That is why they did not enter the promised land.. Look what they did every time trouble came? They cried in unbelief.

Do you think they thought the Red Sea parted by accident or natural means? What about the voice of God from Sinai. What about all the miracles? What about the cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night? They believed in God A LOT more than you do.
They were never saved my friend

Then you have no hope. They were the people of God saved out of Egypt...that you now deny. You are less than them, even if you claim to be greater. You need to learn humility.
As for me paying attention. You said there are no saints here.. Are you saying no one is saved?
You are the one who said they were never saved.

Saints rule over the saved.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, what he was trying to do was hint that I might have NPD since I was raised by someone with NPD. Which, funny enough, is something NPD’s will do - accuse someone else of being NPD!
If you want to find out what a narc is actually covertly doing, you just listen to what they are accusing you of. They give themselves away in that manner.
For instance, if they accuse you of say…having an affair, rest assured, they are trying to project their bad onto you.
Or if they accuse you of some nefarious thing, they gave themselves away. We’ve seen the tactic in here. Not that everyone who uses narc tactics is full blown, clinical NPD, but you’ve even noted and said - this is bizarre, you keep accusing me of what you are doing…

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is faithful. A remnant will be saved.

Do you think they thought the Red Sea parted by accident or natural means? What about the voice of God from Sinai. What about all the miracles? What about the cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night? They believed in God A LOT more than you do.
The complained at the red sea
they complained about the manna
they complained about no water, not once but twice
they complained about entering the land. Afraid that the land God said he would give them, they would die. Because they had no faiht in God.

God did miracles to keep a nation. Chosen of him, secure. It had nothign to do with anyones induvidual salvation.

Then you have no hope. They were the people of God saved out of Egypt...that you now deny. You are less than them, even if you claim to be greater. You need to learn humility.
When did I claim to be greater? There you go lying through your teeth again. You speak of holiness, yet you continually break the command of bearing false witness.. When will you repent?
You are the one who said they were never saved.

Saints rule over the saved.
An unbeliever is never saved.

You said there were no saints here, are you a saint?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually, what he was trying to do was hint that I might have NPD since I was raised by someone with NPD. Which, funny enough, is something NPD’s will do - accuse someone else of being NPD!
If you want to find out what a narc is actually covertly doing, you just listen to what they are accusing you of. They give themselves away in that manner.
For instance, if they accuse you of say…having an affair, rest assured, they are trying to project their bad onto you.
Or if they accuse you of some nefarious thing, they gave themselves away. We’ve seen the tactic in here. Not that everyone who uses narc tactics is full blown, clinical NPD, but you’ve even noted and said - this is bizarre, you keep accusing me of what you are doing…
Resist him and he will flee.