Sanctification is not a Process

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep it up dude and I will report you

Go ahead.

You’ll be doing me a favor.

I waste too much time on this board anyway.

You have utterly no idea what I believe, all you have is what you THINK I believe through your own lens

And your hypocrisy is blaring!

I get this treatment NON STOP!

And yet You don’t see me threatening anyone with reporting them! Much less utilizing the ignore feature…

Taking things a bit personally are we?

IT’S JUST A DISCUSSION BOARD!

LIGHTEN UP!

:shine:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're over-complicating the plain meaning of present tense. It means it already is...not some life long process of attaining.
I've just been sharing with you the grammar. Do with it as you please. I suggest paying attention to it. "already is", that's more the aorist.

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks we need to learn to armour up . I didnt even report some that straight up accused me
calling me an angent of satan and saying i will be eternally tormented .
I found out , however , that man was reported by another . But not by me .
IF we keep on whining about this or that , soon enough we wont be able to rebuke or correct anyone or anything
without being reported ourselves . ARMOUR UP folks . I get called DIRECT NAMES and i dont complain about it .
We must deal with things . IF what we say is true , then know and understand it will be attacked by others .
If we cant handle internet attacks , how on earth are we gonna handle in person ones .
Lets no complain . Rather PROVE your point and he can PROVE HIS .
some people go to far.. And it is time that something happens. We should not stand for the continued lies against us by the same people over and over. I have asked him awhile ago to stop responding to or about me.. I am about done with his nonsense.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
some people go to far.. And it is time that something happens. We should not stand for the continued lies against us by the same people over and over. I have asked him awhile ago to stop responding to or about me.. I am about done with his nonsense.
Ever read what others say . i can list the names of a few on this site that have said outright lies , name called ,
and etc . yet their insults seem to be approved by some others even on this site .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go ahead.

You’ll be doing me a favor.

I waste too much time on this board anyway.

And your hypocrisy is blaring!

I get this treatment NON STOP!

And yet You don’t see me threatening anyone with reporting them! Much less utilizing the ignore feature…

Taking things a bit personally are we?

IT’S JUST A DISCUSSION BOARD!

LIGHTEN UP!

:shine:
insults , i mean real ones , are often approved by some . yet then the some go and report what were not even insults .
SEE if the insult coming from their own , no matter how bad it is , agrees with their doctrine . THEN BY GOLLY
they are just defending the truth . YET if one appears , no matter how non insulting they are ,
IF they dare to oppose them , ITS INSULT , ITS TIME to report . I SEE this all the time .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever read what others say . i can list the names of a few on this site that have said outright lies , name called ,
and etc . yet their insults seem to be approved by some others even on this site .

The vitriol is overlooked when the person agrees with them doctrinally.

@Eternally Grateful got up on the wrong side of the bed I guess.

He’s taking my posts with much MORE than a grain of salt now I suppose…

• Haha
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vitriol is overlooked when the person agrees with them doctrinally.

@Eternally Grateful got up on the wrong side of the bed I guess.

He’s taking my posts with much MORE than a grain of salt now I suppose…
There are a few on this website that are down right mean , harsh to others . YET they seem to reign supreme .
But when some come speaking truth , it dont matter , they the ones accused of being mean or accusing .
Some of the worst ones i have seen our dear friend agreeing with and never seeming to have one problem
with the most heinous accusations they bring against folks like me . Not that i want their defense .
i had rather just have them RETURN to the bible . I only said that cause hyprocrisy knows no depths with some folks my friend .
the lambs shall cling to CHRIST and stay DUG in the bible . And we aint gonna sit under the RCC nor the delusion of their all inclusion

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen and well said! I was once in a discussion on a different Christian forum in which someone started a thread entitled: "Sanctification, an event or process or both." It turns out to be both and the discussions generated by that thread turned out to be enlightening and edifying.
Yes, I see the same. We are fully and immediately sanctified in our rebirth, and we go on to be trained in living out that sanctification. Which is to say, learning to understand what in us is flesh filling our minds and emotions and driving our actions, and what is the Holy Spirit giving a new mind and new heart, learning to stop living the man we were, and stop living the man we are.

Much love!

Reactions: mailmandan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To every man , woman and if their are children here too ,
I WILL NEVER sit under the RCC nor those who have unity with it .
Take that as you will . i will only warn out against all false doctrines of men and those that teach it .
All false places get exposed . The people will just have to decide what to do with one like me .
Either way i am going out as i came in . POINTING ONLY TO CHRIST and ONLY to biblical doctrine and not to men who twist it .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s this @Eternally Grateful ? :IDK:

1678905357965.jpeg

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what seperates a saved person from an unsaved person?

1. One is alive in Christ, one is dead
2. The cross
3. Jesus
4. One is justified. One is guilty
5. One is adopted By God. the other is still a child of satan
6. Grace

I can go on and on and on

It has nothing to do with OSAS and nothing to do with what a person does or does not do (works) . It has nothing to do with whether a person sins or not. If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves. Many people want to deny the cross.as the sole means of their salvation and add works to the mix. It is not the cross plus works. It is the cross. Jesus said it is finished.. Either jesus meant it. or we are all still dead in our sin.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a few on this website that are down right mean , harsh to others . YET they seem to reign supreme .
But when some come speaking truth , it dont matter , they the ones accused of being mean or accusing .
Some of the worst ones i have seen our dear friend agreeing with and never seeming to have one problem
with the most heinous accusations they bring against folks like me . Not that i want their defense .
i had rather just have them RETURN to the bible . I only said that cause hyprocrisy knows no depths with some folks my friend .
the lambs shall cling to CHRIST and stay DUG in the bible . And we aint gonna sit under the RCC nor the delusion of their all inclusion
it does not matter what people think

when someone bears false witness by saying that others believe something that they do not believe. whether they THINK it is true or not

its a sin.

If it is harsh to call out a person who is sinning against them.. then thats too bad

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what seperates a saved person from an unsaved person?

1. One is alive in Christ, one is dead

2. The cross

4. One is justified. One is guilty

5. One is adopted By God. the other is still a child of satan

I love how the Bible keeps it simple:

“For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:26)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love how the Bible keeps it simple:

“For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:26)

so are you admitting that what you first accused me of is correct when you said the only thing different is faith?

See how you twist and turn things so you can make yourself look good?

Get a life man.. I am done..

Prove that what I said is not true

prove that the cross is not what seperates
Prove that justification is not what seperates
Prove that being adopted or not being adopted is not what seperates.

Or go away.. because I am done playing games with you

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so are you admitting that what you first accused me of is correct when you said the only thing different is faith?

No, I said PROFESSION of faith (wether genuine or not). Here’s my own quote:

he thinks a Profession of faith in Christ (whatever he thinks is included with that) is the difference between saved and unsaved persons.

I’ll chalk it all up to a miscommunication.

No grudge here.

:balloons:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For those who are not interested in waiting 30 or 40 years for a process of sanctification to kick in...which it never will...just surrender yourself to the Lord to be crucified in the outer man...and presto...instant sanctification by being translated into a resurrection kingdom walk. Instant holiness.

For those who lack the faith to seek the Lord and find Him...don't assume you are getting any holier by not going to God.