Sanctions Kill The West, Not Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let the Ukraine fight their own war, they broke their agreement that they would not join NATO, they went back on their word and are trying to get in.

Biden and his administration are evil plain and simple, they too will lose, just as the Ukrainians will lose.
I feel for the Ukrainian people, it's so sad that they have an evil leadership and were is the true regard for the Ukrainian people in all this truly ? It's not good at all !
Nothing good has come out of this Ukraine Government at all, it's a total disaster !
Would the Ukraine people vote for that moron if they knew what was to come from his foolish clown actions. Sure Joe Biden holds the strings to this puppet.
Not to mention the fact, that if Joe Biden did not push for this War full on, right from the get go in upping the anti for War like a total spastic and ranting slandering Putin. we live in a very scary world now. most of the worlds leadership are only brats, not a man among them, they are all stooges for the NWO Satanist !
It's clear to see that they are undermining the peoples true foundations as to freedom. The are working towards enslavement in fact and look at all the dipsticks that wish to be dominated over by such nonsense, who are they ? bludgers, no hoppers and morons and clowns.

Reactions: Scott Downey

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole war is based on miscalculation upon miscalculation. It is based on a very aggressive militaristic view that is pushing the world into more conflict.

If Ukraine had been encouraged to declare neutrality rather than become a pawn for Western aspirations. We are creating enemies in our desire for domination.

The NATO pact should have been disbanded along with the fall of the Warsaw pact. We should be seeking peace with Russia...not intimidating them into reacting against an expansionist agenda meant to destroy Russia as a global power.

The media is so slanted towards humiliating Russia. For what reason? For the sake of democracy? Or to show that our idea of democracy is actually MORE dangerous then the supposed autocracies that our "pursuit of happiness" is meant to confront and defeat.

What? I visited Russia myself in the past, I have friends there. But what Putin has done to the Ukrainian people is frankly beyond excuse and justification. How is displacing 12.8 million people (mostly civilians) and destroying their homes and families something excusable? I don't love Joe Biden, but what Putin has done has destroyed not only Ukraine, but also his country.
Ukrainian casualties: Kyiv losing up to 200 troops a day - Zelensky aide

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What? I visited Russia myself in the past, I have friends there. But what Putin has done to the Ukrainian people is frankly beyond excuse and justification. How is displacing 12.8 million people (mostly civilians) and destroying their homes and families something excusable? I don't love Joe Biden, but what Putin has done has destroyed not only Ukraine, but also his country.
Ukrainian casualties: Kyiv losing up to 200 troops a day - Zelensky aide

This war is about stopping Western expansionism. Putin was maneuvered into this war by Western bullying. The US would have gone to war much earlier if their borders were threatened. Look out for hypocrisy here. Don't be fooled by the media. The US wanted this war...and are enjoying it for the sake of humiliating Russia in their own backyard. Listen to this NATO commander.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This war is about stopping Western expansionism. Putin was maneuvered into this war by Western bullying. The US would have gone to war much earlier if their borders were threatened. Loom out for hypocrisy here. Don't be fooled by the media. The US wanted this war...and are enjoying it for the sake of humiliating Russia in their own backyard. Listen to this NATO commander.

Spot on!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This war is about stopping Western expansionism. Putin was maneuvered into this war by Western bullying. The US would have gone to war much earlier if their borders were threatened. Look out for hypocrisy here. Don't be fooled by the media. The US wanted this war...and are enjoying it for the sake of humiliating Russia in their own backyard. Listen to this NATO commander.

Thanks for the videos.

I was well aware of Jacques Beau and posted his views in English on a few threads. He confirmed for me something I suspected from Day #1: That the Ukraine war was instigated by the West as a means of weakening Russia. I've never heard Colonel Black, however, and it once again makes me rather sick. I'm not ashamed of the American people but most certainly of the corrupt US Government. I have a friend born in Moldova who had a fiancé living in Ukraine, and I expressed how upset I was when the war began that my country was on the WRONG side of the conflict, both morally and spiritually. I knew very well it was going to go on forever and that Ukraine would slowly be reduced to rubble, with massive numbers dying on both sides, thanks to Western manipulation.

Makes me sick.

... what he's saying at 53:00 is interesting, and something else I've suspected for awhile. They do the same thing with any organization they control - the FBI, CIA, you name it - promote morally corrupt yes men willing to commit any evil they are asked to but pass over anyone with moral integrity and/or a Christian worldview who might actually think for themselves and refuse.

Thank God there are still a few men out there with the guts and the brains to tell the truth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one was obvious from the day the war in Ukraine started, but for anyone who might have doubted, the proof is now becoming evident. Those running the show deliberately sabotaged the WESTERN economies through the supposed sanctions "against Russia." Russia is going through considerable manpower and militarily equipment, but their economy is now marching along at a better clip than it was when the war began.

Lest anyone think the powers that be are and were simply "underestimating things," let me reiterate this again. They are NOT stupid, ok. They know exactly what they are doing, and they knew EXACTLY what would happen. The destruction of the Western economies - particularly the US economy - is proceeding apace EXACTLY as planned from the beginning. Anyone who thinks otherwise simply doesn't understand what they are watching take place.

1:05 +

Don't let the appearances fool you.

Yes the west is suffering badly because of the sanctions.

But the Ruble is still at horrendous levels.
Teh economy is in deep recession because of the fall of the ruble and sanctions.
Unemployment has grown
Teh military has postponed rolling out many weapon systems because it cannot get parts.
Russia has not made up th eloss of all the oil and gas they cut off from Europe- so thisw hurting them.

War is always a lose lose scenarion for us all.

I agree that the Western Leaders are using this to start teh great reset or speed it up. We could give Europe all the oil and gas it needs if Biden would let the oil companies freely pump, finish pipelines, and grant teh permits on those 9000 leases that are idle, and open the oil rich areas to drilling.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't let the appearances fool you.

Yes the west is suffering badly because of the sanctions.

But the Ruble is still at horrendous levels.
Teh economy is in deep recession because of the fall of the ruble and sanctions.
Unemployment has grown
Teh military has postponed rolling out many weapon systems because it cannot get parts.
Russia has not made up th eloss of all the oil and gas they cut off from Europe- so thisw hurting them.

I agree that the Western Leaders are using this to start teh great reset or speed it up. We could give Europe all the oil and gas it needs if Biden would let the oil companies freely pump, finish pipelines, and grant teh permits on those 9000 leases that are idle, and open the oil rich areas to drilling.

All the places in Ukraine that the Russians have now in their possession are being reduced to rubles. o_O

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are two different reports being given on the Russian economy, and I'm certain the West has no choice but to paint things badly for the Russians because otherwise their own populaces would be upset, because the sanctions are without question hurting our own economies. But the above last two lines I certainly agree with. Even should Russia now be prospering financially from far higher gas prices, they are losing a lot of their young men to a war I think they would have rather avoided, and it's a horrific trade off. They don't show a lot of the actual carnage on news clips, but on the few videos out there that do, watching men die brings the realities of war into perspective.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two different reports being given on the Russian economy, and I'm certain the West has no choice but to paint things badly for the Russians because otherwise their own populaces would be upset, because the sanctions are without question hurting our own economies. But the above last two lines I certainly agree with. Even should Russia now be prospering financially from far higher gas prices, they are losing a lot of their young men to a war I think they would have rather avoided, and it's a horrific trade off. They don't show a lot of the actual carnage on news clips, but on the few videos out there that do, watching men die brings the realities of war into perspective.
ITS a dog and pony show my friend . It was never about RUSSIA .
THEY are so bold now they didnt hide squat . We are not suffering because of RUSSIA
but because they are building the LIBERAL ONE WORLD ORDER . THIS is all a hoax .
THIS will do nothing but break down the middle class more and more .
They know they are hurting people . THEY DONT care my friend . Satan has filled the world full of his doctrine and his agenda
to create both a mindset and a system in which the beast shall rule from .
This love god stuff are churches and yes the other religoins too are following IS SATAN . ITS NOT GOD . ITS NOT GOD .
And though it hollers love all day and though it hollers do good works , and though it hollers unity and common ground .
HEED IT NOT . This thing has morphed in both the world and the religoins of said world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one was obvious from the day the war in Ukraine started, but for anyone who might have doubted, the proof is now becoming evident. Those running the show deliberately sabotaged the WESTERN economies through the supposed sanctions "against Russia." Russia is going through considerable manpower and militarily equipment, but their economy is now marching along at a better clip than it was when the war began.

Lest anyone think the powers that be are and were simply "underestimating things," let me reiterate this again. They are NOT stupid, ok. They know exactly what they are doing, and they knew EXACTLY what would happen. The destruction of the Western economies - particularly the US economy - is proceeding apace EXACTLY as planned from the beginning. Anyone who thinks otherwise simply doesn't understand what they are watching take place.

1:05 +

And folks thought i was nuts when i made such a claim .
The dragon aint been sleeping , he has united men of nations to do his bidding .
And he has even most of christendom under his control as well as all them other false religions .
And folks thought this love god was really god . NOPE i saw through that too , by grace .
Taking GOD out of the box . RIGHT they meant BIBLCAL BOX . they reshaped GOD they reshaped minds through education
media and so on and so forth .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And Russia would paint things rosy to show the West can't getg teh better of them. I believe th etruth is more tilted to the Western view just given the fact the war has cost Russia close to now $40 billion a day (that is now over $5 trillion dollars which is approaching 2 years of their GDP)

Thie massive use of fuels and non military supplies needed to keep such a huge force in combat is depleting natural resources from their economy. fuel consumption of an army atr war is horrendous! while they have great drilling capacity, they do not have massive refining capacity.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And Russia would paint things rosy to show the West can't getg teh better of them. I believe th etruth is more tilted to the Western view just given the fact the war has cost Russia close to now $40 billion a day (that is now over $5 trillion dollars which is approaching 2 years of their GDP)

Thie massive use of fuels and non military supplies needed to keep such a huge force in combat is depleting natural resources from their economy. fuel consumption of an army atr war is horrendous! while they have great drilling capacity, they do not have massive refining capacity.
The whole world can not win against Russia in fact, Russia has the power to wipe out any Nation easy as, if it truly wanted to.

Look at Iran ? Look at all the lefty's that are powering this up, so it can become a Nuclear power, so it can take on Israel ! so as soon as Iran can blow the State of Israel up, they will work threats or try and blow it up. and that's just the start of Nuclear war.
Fact is no one could take Israel on, Israel has the best Army in the world, no one tells them what to do, their is no load of childish moronic BS like we have in Australian Defence Force or USA etc that undermines everything.
Russia does not have such a cancer as we have that dominates over the defence Force.
China does not have such a cancer and NK as well.

All of our Defence has been undermined for years 'from within' and who is it that has been empowering Iran ? etc and powering up China ? not to mention NK. remember Communist Russia after WW2 ? now who empowered them ?
The Devil is in the detail ! People have undermined our Nations from within !

The UN ? The EU ? and NATO ?
Who are they truly ! all unelected by the people ? Communist for sure !
Look at Nam ? a drawn out stupid fool War ! So what was the problem, as to why the USA was so powerless ? and drawn out War ! well the gooks were informed of every attack beforehand thanks to a un elected Mob ?
So how many USA etc lives were offered up for the Games ! The USA could of gone in and 6 months all could of been sorted, but no ! that was not the objective ? Now look at every stupid war that the USA has took on after WW2 it's all stupid drawn out games that is at play. They endanger our defence people to be treated as turkeys, going in with one hand tied to their backs with total mongrels who use every dirty low down trick in the book and then in Australia we have some inbreed spastic that has been undermining our defence force 24/7 go on a rampage against all of our SAS trying to undermine them all, with no valid reason to do so at all. He overstood his mark totally !

Now we have another stupid War panning out in Ukraine ?
Remember that spastic woman Hill-lie-ry Clinton that was hell bent on going to War with Russia and Russia had to try all it could not to let her into power. Russia did not want War !

And Russia did not want war in Ukraine remember that ! but Putin's hand was forced to move because of Joe Biden wanted Putin to have to make the call, it was all staged to bring it all on. They had their little spastic comedian installed and who plays the strings to this monumental fool that has brought this on Ukraine another Godless filthy Jew, just look at his nonsense as comedian Sick deranged lowlife Queer.

If Russia wanted War you would know all about it, they would be mouthing off, something like Iran does. But what does the USA Left do under Obama ? how much money in Cash was that given to Iran, Obama should of been kicked out for that alone. Insanity of the Left ! selling us out ! If one is Conservative or Christian such is considered a Crime to Communist and they do not hide the fact. Such are considered Deplorable Hill-lie-ry said ? Stalin would be proud of her.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think in reality the West was expanding Eastward all the way to Russia's borders, but would not tolerate any Russian expansion West. So now we have a war, and it's one that could go on for a very long time and destroy the Western economies in the process, which is what I think the globalists were actually after all along. They just wanted a scapegoat to blame it on, and now they have one.

The real scary part about the whole Russian scapegoat thing is that they really MAY have something to worry about if they keep taking their chances. Putin is warning about the consequences if Russia, China, and their allies decide to pull the plug completely on oil and gas. It would indeed be "catastrophic" for the West, and as he warns in the following speech, those words would be no exaggeration. Takes me back to what Sandra Smith was saying in the OP. The West is not pulling the strings and doesn't hold the cards, so it may be a call for praying that they don't screw things up beyond comprehension.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole war is based on miscalculation upon miscalculation. It is based on a very aggressive militaristic view that is pushing the world into more conflict.

If Ukraine had been encouraged to declare neutrality rather than become a pawn for Western aspirations. We are creating enemies in our desire for domination.

The NATO pact should have been disbanded along with the fall of the Warsaw pact. We should be seeking peace with Russia...not intimidating them into reacting against an expansionist agenda meant to destroy Russia as a global power.

The media is so slanted towards humiliating Russia. For what reason? For the sake of democracy? Or to show that our idea of democracy is actually MORE dangerous then the supposed autocracies that our "pursuit of happiness" is meant to confront and defeat.
Considering Putin's track record in the KGB, his track records as Russian president, and his clear statement back in the early 2000's about how he wanted to resurrect the Soviet Union, do you really think a man like that can be reasoned with? Do you really think he's interested in peace?

There is a reason why the Bible refers to Gentile superpowers as "beasts": violence is all they know, and it's all they care about. Do you really think a man who would allow his soldiers to rape civilians is someone who can be trusted? How big of a fool can you be to think that Russia can be trusted to help pave the way to peace when they're helping China undermine the U.S. dollar?!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Considering Putin's track record in the KGB, his track records as Russian president, and his clear statement back in the early 2000's about how he wanted to resurrect the Soviet Union, do you really think a man like that can be reasoned with? Do you really think he's interested in peace?

There is a reason why the Bible refers to Gentile superpowers as "beasts": violence is all they know, and it's all they care about. Do you really think a man who would allow his soldiers to rape civilians is someone who can be trusted? How big of a fool can you be to think that Russia can be trusted to help pave the way to peace when they're helping China undermine the U.S. dollar?!

You are simply a victim of Western propaganda.

What Putin really said goes along these lines..."Anyone who doesn't miss the glory of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants to see a return of the Soviet Union has no head."

Do you realize that patriotism is not exclusively an American thing?

Do you realize that Russia is as Christian a nation as is the US? (Basically in name)

Do you realize that it is Western aggression (the Nato pact) that forced Russia to protect its borders?

What would the US do if Mexico had wanted to join the Warsaw pact? They would have invaded immediately to put an end to a threat to their national interests. Same goes for Russia.

The US wants a war with Russia...to diminish it...but preferably sending Ukrainians to their deaths rather than Americans. Patriotism is the root of much evil. Ukrainians think they can win against Russia. They are under a great delusion that is being fanned by Western interests. They are like people under the influence of a strong narcotic.

I think as Christians we should not swallow propaganda and take sides. A real Christian does not get entangled in the affairs of this fallen world. Is a caustic democracy better than a caustic autocracy? Do we think that in the next age there will be democracy? Are we eternally minded or temporally minded?

Choosing sides is for worldly people. Although we should never condone war, we should be able to empathize with what is perceived to be a threat to a countries national interest.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real scary part about the whole Russian scapegoat thing is that they really MAY have something to worry about if they keep taking their chances. Putin is warning about the consequences if Russia, China, and their allies decide to pull the plug completely on oil and gas. It would indeed be "catastrophic" for the West, and as he warns in the following speech, those words would be no exaggeration. Takes me back to what Sandra Smith was saying in the OP. The West is not pulling the strings and doesn't hold the cards, so it may be a call for praying that they don't screw things up beyond comprehension.

In the short term it would be harsh. but if Biden got out of the oil industries way, and the other producers like OPEC stepped up, the world could kill teh demand for Russian fuels except for its communist buddies. IN early 2020 America had over 2 centuries of known reserves of oil atr that times consumption rates (which was several million barrels higher than now) also gas and coal reserves were in teh centuries.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the short term it would be harsh. but if Biden got out of the oil industries way, and the other producers like OPEC stepped up, the world could kill teh demand for Russian fuels except for its communist buddies. IN early 2020 America had over 2 centuries of known reserves of oil atr that times consumption rates (which was several million barrels higher than now) also gas and coal reserves were in teh centuries.

That's correct, and that's why Biden is selling our strategic oil reserves to China after he promised to open them up to "ease the pain at the pump" for the American people.

If they could find a way, they would destroy every once of oil deposits we have in this nation, but as it is they have to try and keep us from accessing it through mountains of political red tape.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's correct, and that's why Biden is selling our strategic oil reserves to China after he promised to open them up to "ease the pain at the pump" for the American people.

If they could find a way, they would destroy every once of oil deposits we have in this nation, but as it is they have to try and keep us from accessing it through mountains of political red tape.
Democrats and the globalists all believe the earth is being destroyed by oil, natural gas, coal, and too many people. You have heard them say a few years ago, 12 years left before destruction, that puts their timeline around 2030, before they are destroyed, maybe by the returning of Christ, that would be wonderful and is our blessed hope and appearing of our savior Jesus Christ and His precious promise, that God will destroy the wicked, and the meek shall inherit the earth. Of course I don't believe any of their demonic doctrine about how people are destroying the earth by 2030. Our Planet Is Not Fragile: Sorry AOC, The World Will Not End in 12 Years by Walter Williams | Capitalism Magazine
But they do believe it, Biden, European leaders, the WEF, etc... all are under a strong delusion.

Daniel 7
Daniel’s Visions Interpreted
15 “I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. 16 I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’

19 “Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; 20 and the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

21 “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

23 “Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Planet Is Not Fragile: Sorry AOC, The World Will Not End in 12 Years by Walter Williams | Capitalism Magazine
But they do believe it, Biden, European leaders, the WEF, etc... all are under a strong delusion.

The piece is interesting, as it's always fun to go back 30 and 40 years and see just how many times they predicted the end of humanity as we know it and then kept moving it up a little more each time.

But about your last statement, this is something I've been harping on for awhile now: I don't think they're as blind and stupid as people think they are. I think they KNOW it's a hoax, but are using it for what it was designed for; a preplanned justification for reducing the Western economies to rubble.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte