Satan-el: The Bringer of Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
There are many places to look for proof of Satan’s existence outside the Bible itself. For example, the Apocrypha has plenty to say about Satan and his many faces while teaching such wise proverbs as “When the ungodly curseth Satan, he curseth his own soul (Sirach 21:27).” There are many passages to be found confirming that Yahweh initially created Adam everlasting but through Satanel’s own envy of God’s throne he was cast to earth bringing with him another face known as death: “For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity. Nevertheless through envy of the devil came death into the world: and they that do hold of his side do find it” (Wisdom 2:23-24).

The prophet Enoch was so special to Yahweh that he was granted ancient wisdom and secrets because “Enoch walked [in habitual fellowship] with God; and he was not, for God took him [home with Him] (Genesis 5:24 amp).” It is from the Books of Enoch that we get the name Satanel (oftentimes translated as Satanail) and this special diviner has this to say about the fall of Lucifer: “One from out the order of angels, having turned away with the order that was under him, conceived an impossible thought, to place his throne higher than the clouds above the earth, that he might become equal in rank to my (God’s) power. And I (God) threw him out from the height with his angels, and he was flying in the air continuously above the bottomless” (Enoch 29:3-4).

This passage certainly aligns itself with the Bible’s own teachings on Satan and his desire to obtain equal rank with Yahweh Himself (Isaiah 14:13). It also further instructs the reader that the adversary was cast to earth by God to be “the prince of the power of the air” (Ephesians 2:2). Still, Enoch gets much more specific with this disheartening description: “The devil is the evil spirit of the lower places, as a fugitive he made Sotona from the heavens as his name was Satanel, thus he became different from the angels, but his nature did not change his intelligence as far as his understanding of righteous and sinful things” (Enoch 31:4). As a subtle enchanter (Genesis 3:1), Satan was more knowledgeable than Adam and Eve and eventually through his manipulation and curses Yahweh pronounces death to the once immortal pair and their tempter (Genesis 3:19). Understanding that Satanel knows Yahweh’s laws better than us and works continually to twist them should inspire all Christians to make a diligent study of the eternal Law (1a).

It is because of Satanel's fall that Jesus came to overcome death in the first place so hopefully this book will be able to convince you the enemy never wins. Satan's story is one of vanity and a sad one yet the tempter is also part of God's plan for the ages, almost Yahweh's left arm. The Book of Enoch 6:1-10 states; “It came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: "Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children." And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: "I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin." And they all answered him and said: "Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing." Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.” Enoch tells us that this attack took place (in the days of Jared) on the summit of Mount Hermon and that there were 199 additional angels who followed Lucifer's revolt in “chiefs of tens.”
These descended leaders are:
Satanail (Prince)
Samlazaz (Chief)
Araklba
Rameel
Kokablel
Tamlel
Ramlel
Danel
Ezeqeel
Baraqijal
Asael
Armaros
Batarel
Ananel
Zaqel
Samsapeel
Satarel
Turel
Jomjael
Sariel

For extra insight into why Yahweh send the flood in the days of Noah, continue reading the next chapter (and compare this with the account in Genesis 6:1-7); “All the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones” (Enoch 7:1-6).

During Enoch's tour of the "fifth heaven" he also “saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual.” When he inquired about these massive men the angels told Enoch thus; “These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity” (Secrets of Enoch 18:1-7).

It is these same “watchers" that are reserved for a part of the coming judgment upon the world of the ungodly. Jude wrote; “Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him (Jude 1:14-15). Satanel and the bastard offspring of his followers are merely part of Yahweh's divine plan of the ages.

(1a) For example, the Martyrdom of Isaiah 2:1-7 says this about Satanel; “It came to pass after that Hezekiah died and Manasseh became king, that he did not remember the commands of Hezekiah his father but forgat them, and Sammael [Lucifer or "light-bearer"] abode in Manasseh and clung fast to him. And Manasseh forsook the service of the God of his father, and he served Satan and his angels and his powers. And he turned aside the house of his father which had been before the face of Hezekiah the words of wisdom and from the service of God. And Manasseh turned aside his heart to serve Beliar; for the angel of lawlessness, who is the ruler of this world, is Beliar, whose name is Matanbuchus ["worthless gift"]. And he delighted in Jerusalem because of Manasseh, and he made him strong in apostatizing (Israel) and in the lawlessness which was spread abroad in Jerusalem And witchcraft and magic increased and divination and augulation, and fornication, [and adultery], and the persecution of the righteous by Manasseh and [Belachira, and] Tobia the Canaanite, and John of Anathoth, and by Zadok the chief of the works” (Pseudepigrapha).

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many places to look for proof of Satan’s existence outside the Bible itself. For example, the Apocrypha has plenty to say about Satan and his many faces while teaching such wise proverbs as “When the ungodly curseth Satan, he curseth his own soul (Sirach 21:27).” There are many passages to be found confirming that Yahweh initially created Adam everlasting but through Satanel’s own envy of God’s throne he was cast to earth bringing with him another face known as death: “For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity. Nevertheless through envy of the devil came death into the world: and they that do hold of his side do find it” (Wisdom 2:23-24).

The prophet Enoch was so special to Yahweh that he was granted ancient wisdom and secrets because “Enoch walked [in habitual fellowship] with God; and he was not, for God took him [home with Him] (Genesis 5:24 amp).” It is from the Books of Enoch that we get the name Satanel (oftentimes translated as Satanail) and this special diviner has this to say about the fall of Lucifer: “One from out the order of angels, having turned away with the order that was under him, conceived an impossible thought, to place his throne higher than the clouds above the earth, that he might become equal in rank to my (God’s) power. And I (God) threw him out from the height with his angels, and he was flying in the air continuously above the bottomless” (Enoch 29:3-4).

This passage certainly aligns itself with the Bible’s own teachings on Satan and his desire to obtain equal rank with Yahweh Himself (Isaiah 14:13). It also further instructs the reader that the adversary was cast to earth by God to be “the prince of the power of the air” (Ephesians 2:2). Still, Enoch gets much more specific with this disheartening description: “The devil is the evil spirit of the lower places, as a fugitive he made Sotona from the heavens as his name was Satanel, thus he became different from the angels, but his nature did not change his intelligence as far as his understanding of righteous and sinful things” (Enoch 31:4). As a subtle enchanter (Genesis 3:1), Satan was more knowledgeable than Adam and Eve and eventually through his manipulation and curses Yahweh pronounces death to the once immortal pair and their tempter (Genesis 3:19). Understanding that Satanel knows Yahweh’s laws better than us and works continually to twist them should inspire all Christians to make a diligent study of the eternal Law (1a).

It is because of Satanel's fall that Jesus came to overcome death in the first place so hopefully this book will be able to convince you the enemy never wins. Satan's story is one of vanity and a sad one yet the tempter is also part of God's plan for the ages, almost Yahweh's left arm. The Book of Enoch 6:1-10 states; “It came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: "Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children." And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: "I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin." And they all answered him and said: "Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing." Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.” Enoch tells us that this attack took place (in the days of Jared) on the summit of Mount Hermon and that there were 199 additional angels who followed Lucifer's revolt in “chiefs of tens.”
These descended leaders are:
Satanail (Prince)
Samlazaz (Chief)
Araklba
Rameel
Kokablel
Tamlel
Ramlel
Danel
Ezeqeel
Baraqijal
Asael
Armaros
Batarel
Ananel
Zaqel
Samsapeel
Satarel
Turel
Jomjael
Sariel

For extra insight into why Yahweh send the flood in the days of Noah, continue reading the next chapter (and compare this with the account in Genesis 6:1-7); “All the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones” (Enoch 7:1-6).

During Enoch's tour of the "fifth heaven" he also “saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual.” When he inquired about these massive men the angels told Enoch thus; “These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity” (Secrets of Enoch 18:1-7).

It is these same “watchers" that are reserved for a part of the coming judgment upon the world of the ungodly. Jude wrote; “Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him (Jude 1:14-15). Satanel and the bastard offspring of his followers are merely part of Yahweh's divine plan of the ages.

(1a) For example, the Martyrdom of Isaiah 2:1-7 says this about Satanel; “It came to pass after that Hezekiah died and Manasseh became king, that he did not remember the commands of Hezekiah his father but forgat them, and Sammael [Lucifer or "light-bearer"] abode in Manasseh and clung fast to him. And Manasseh forsook the service of the God of his father, and he served Satan and his angels and his powers. And he turned aside the house of his father which had been before the face of Hezekiah the words of wisdom and from the service of God. And Manasseh turned aside his heart to serve Beliar; for the angel of lawlessness, who is the ruler of this world, is Beliar, whose name is Matanbuchus ["worthless gift"]. And he delighted in Jerusalem because of Manasseh, and he made him strong in apostatizing (Israel) and in the lawlessness which was spread abroad in Jerusalem And witchcraft and magic increased and divination and augulation, and fornication, [and adultery], and the persecution of the righteous by Manasseh and [Belachira, and] Tobia the Canaanite, and John of Anathoth, and by Zadok the chief of the works” (Pseudepigrapha).

xBluxTunicx82, Hi

Good Read. Do you think Satan possesses some Leader in this world today?

-God's Scribe Roger

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
I think that Satan possesses many people today, in politics, religion, entertainment, media, etc. Otherwise there wouldn't be such atrocity in the nations of Western Christian people.

Its actually very easy to point out 'the enemy' as well. But the topic is so controversial that those who speak against it are shut down as soon as possible.

Have you studied much into Genesis 3?

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Satan possesses many people today, in politics, religion, entertainment, media, etc. Otherwise there wouldn't be such atrocity in the nations of Western Christian people.

Its actually very easy to point out 'the enemy' as well. But the topic is so controversial that those who speak against it are shut down as soon as possible.

Have you studied much into Genesis 3?

xBluxTunicx82. Hi

As Satan possessed Judas, I believe he is in possession of a single leader, do you think?

The following...

This is the beauty of having the ability to highlight and paste. LoL!

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Ge:3:2: And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Ge:3:3: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Ge:3:4: And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Ge:3:5: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Ge:3:6: And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Ge:3:7: And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Ge:3:8: And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Ge:3:9: And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Ge:3:10: And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Ge:3:11: And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Ge:3:12: And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
Ge:3:13: And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Ge:3:14: And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Ge:3:15: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Ge:3:16: Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Ge:3:17: And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Ge:3:18: Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
Ge:3:19: In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Ge:3:20: And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
Ge:3:21: Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
Ge:3:22: And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Ge:3:23: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Ge:3:24: So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life

I have been taught by the Holy Spirit and I can only tell you what he has taught me up to this present time. For I believe that when I read the bible through the first time I just went through first grade and only the Holy Spirit can teach us. We may not agree on everything, but I have learned there is always something good to eat in a garbage pail.

Satan did say, God was a liar......

Genesis 3:4: And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

This is a start.

What verses do you want to discuss?

gods:

-Roger Gods Scribe

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
In particular, the curse between the 'seed' of the woman and the 'seed' of the serpent. Specifically, [sup]15 [/sup]And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her[sup][a][/sup]Offspring; He will bruise and tread your head underfoot, and you will lie in wait and bruise His heel.

Have you ever wondered about this 'offspring' of the serpent?

Roger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In particular, the curse between the 'seed' of the woman and the 'seed' of the serpent. Specifically, [sup]15 [/sup]And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her[sup][a][/sup]Offspring; He will bruise and tread your head underfoot, and you will lie in wait and bruise His heel.

Have you ever wondered about this 'offspring' of the serpent?

xBluxtunic82, Hi

Started something, need to finish...

This will be my last post. So what the Holy spirit has taught me is that God commanded the angels to not touch the fruit of the earth. "women" they entered into men when they where having relations with their wives they the angels decided by the temptations of Satan to enter men and bring forth children. Not Giants, "mighty men where born and some of that angelic spiritual power was transferred. Satan join a woman of the earth who I call the whore and her son is the Son of Perdition, "Son of Satan aka as the Anti-Christ-Beast-World-Ruler-angel of the Bottomless Pit." The giants where the dinosaurs. They died during the flood. To make along story short. The flood "Noah's" was to flush out, " no pun intended" the Satan and his angels where forced to leave the dead people drowned during the flood. They were forced out of the people and joined up with the Dragon that old serpent the devil. Rev. 12 is the key to Rev. Satan possessed Herod to kill the baby Jesus, etc 'Michael" fought the Dragon and there was no place found for Heaven for him and his angels, and he was cast out his angel are bound in Hell. The Demons, devils and unclean spirits are the souls of people. I must make this short sorry. My time is up here.

For you to Know, seek it, Jesus is not God but, "The son of God" Jesus is our Lord. I love you, you know that. Pray and ask God to help you under stand the Bible I do everyday.

The trinity of Satan is, Satan= "the Most powerful man in the world, The Beast= he who proclaims peace and receives his power from the most powerful man on earth."He is not the man of peace in Rome the other one" The false prophet= is he that one of our members had a dream about. "Idols." There I have told you, be prepared for a journey.

It is finished.

I will keep you all in my prayers. I love you all as you already know.

Do not ask me anything, I will not be back to this board, it is hidden in the hand of the most high God. See I have told you.

-Roger, God's scribe

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
Yes, you are correct that I gleaned these sermons from Covenant Peoples Ministry. There IS a lot of truth to be found there, but as Scripture tells. no man knows all truth, it is ultimately up to His children to find it for themselves by seeking after the light of Yahshua Christ!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil is a cautionary tale - he was defeated at the cross. We are now our own worse enemies

xBluxTunicx82

Apr 6, 2012
Yes, Shep, Pastor Visser stated publicly that those listening could use his teaching in such a manner. Honestly though, there are many here that just can't see and I will be stepping out for a while. I have found a forum where I feel true believers frequent and will be spending a l of time studying there. Chrisogenea.org

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Thanks for the information xBlux...I just have this belief that if we use others material we need to give them credit..and it is much easier to post only a few lines to get the attention of the reader then post the link back to the material...

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
The word satan is a Hebrew word that means "adversary of God". It means nothing else. It is everyone who loves the things of man and are not mindfull of the things of God. This is how Christ called Peter satan and explained it.

Matthew 16
23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

There is no God entity or living spirit that is satan. The ways of the adversary of God are handed down from generation to generation. Satan was not one of the fallen watchers from the time of Noah neither was satan any specific anything but every one who serves and speaks that whitch is not God.

0bed

Feb 21, 2010
The word satan is a Hebrew word that means "adversary of God". It means nothing else. It is everyone who loves the things of man and are not mindfull of the things of God. This is how Christ called Peter satan and explained it.

Matthew 16
23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

There is no God entity or living spirit that is satan. The ways of the adversary of God are handed down from generation to generation. Satan was not one of the fallen watchers from the time of Noah neither was satan any specific anything but every one who serves and speaks that whitch is not God.

I never thought of it like that but it rings true with me. God bless. :)