satan is in charge of every thing God ordian on the earth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sword said :- I can talk with anyone who wants to talk like an adult. But they are really hard to find in the Christian world for some reason. I get more sense in the pub with the drunks.

Haha! That is why I like dogs ..they make more sense than some humans. :)
ha, but isn't it weird that if you call someone a dog, that is a put down? If you died and left your cat without food for more than about 3 days, it would just eat you, but calling someone a "cat" is ok lol. But like everyone is in love with dogs. We aren't conflicted at all :)

Reactions: Helen

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where from Satan came?

Some people ask from where Satan came and from what source he got his power? The answer is that the same producer and director of the movie, who appointed one actor as hero has appointed another as the villain. The villain is also remunerated like the hero. Sometimes the producer-cum-director can enter the movie in the role of a hero and such a role is called as the human incarnation of the Lord. The villain opposes the hero in the cinema. The hero wins over the villain, giving a good message to the spectators. But remember that the hero, who is the producer, has remunerated the villain and also directed every action of the villain as the director of the whole picture.
To recognize God, then to recognize God as the King of this creation and then recognizing His ultimate underlying hidden administration in the entire creation is the essence of spiritual knowledge. We recognize the Government and its administration in this world. It is clear because it is visible to the eyes. But God and His administration are invisible. Invisible does not mean non-existent. This world is filled with cosmic energy, which is invisible. That does not mean cosmic energy does not exist. You can experience the administration of God in every corner of your life. His administration is applied to both living and non-living beings of the creation. The non-living Sun, wind etc., move constantly following the rules of God only. That invisible God comes as visible human incarnation and proves all this. When Jesus ordered the storm in the sea subsided. The plants, birds and animals and all the human beings are under His control only. When Jesus told a tree to die, the tree died. Jesus was controlling the sheep and thus He controls animals and birds.

The human beings are atheists, normal human devotees and real devotees. He also controls the atheists. The disciple of Jesus cut the ear of a soldier who came to arrest. But Jesus attached the ear in the proper place. Thus His enemies are also under His control. The second type, normal devotees worship God for solving their worldly problems. They were also controlled by Him, when He cured their diseases etc., He saved the highest real devotees by suffering on the Cross. Thus, He proved Himself to be the controller of all the non-living and living beings. This means that He is controller of the entire creation.

To recognize such controlling administration in the entire world is recognition of His kingdom. People thought that His kingdom is somewhere in the heaven, which is above the sky. Jesus said that His kingdom is coming to the earth. It means that the human beings on the earth have started recognizing His kingdom on the earth, which is already existing. There is no place, which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings.

Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. In a cinema, not only the hero is remunerated but also the villain. Satan is used to test the devotees through his attractions. Thus Satan is required in the spiritual effort of the human being. In answering a multiple-choice question, there are three wrong answers along with one correct answer. The three wrong answers represent Satan, which appear more correct and attract the mind. The power of discrimination of the student becomes more significant in presence of such wrong answers only. What is the significance of the happiness without misery? Nothing and none can oppose the Lord. Satan is required for His divine game.
Satan was never a fabrication or a creation of God. This is an outright lie and vilifies the very character of God. God is not the fount from which both good and evil proceeds. This contradicts James 3:11. Everything God does is good as demonstrated throughout creation. God created a free will being called Lucifer who was a beautiful and glorious cherubim full of wonder. It is he, and he alone who chose to rise up against God in rebellion and pride, thus his demise. Now teach right or don't teach it at all. Forget your illustrations of cinema director. It fails. Use the Word of God and it will keep you straight.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Satan was never a fabrication or a creation of God. This is an outright lie and vilifies the very character of God. God is not the fount from which both good and evil proceeds. This contradicts James 3:11. Everything God does is good as demonstrated throughout creation. God created a free will being called Lucifer who was a beautiful and glorious cherubim full of wonder. It is he, and he alone who chose to rise up against God in rebellion and pride, thus his demise. Now teach right or don't teach it at all. Forget your illustrations of cinema director. It fails. Use the Word of God and it will keep you straight.
"I created evil."

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that this universe was created by God, possibly by a big bang, and then given to Lucifer himself for a time. I believe that we are on Lucifer's turf as long as we exist on planet earth.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! - Isaiah 14:12

Lucifer - heylel in the Hebrew (light bearer) from halal - Or to shine
***Note as this is a Hebrew word it is not a king of Babylon

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth. - Revelation 12:3-4

I believe that before the big bang there were three sets of Arch-Angels....

1. Michael - Over strong angels
2. Gabriel - Over wise angels
3. Lucifer -Over worshiping angels

Lucifer seems to be the angelic name... The names devil and Satan came after the fall, along with their evil connotations. We can know the ways of Lucifer by examining his ways on earth. If you look into the Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil you can see a lot of ways manifest by the lyrics of the song, including, "Just as every cop is a criminal And all the sinners saints As heads is tails Just call me Lucifer 'Cause I'm in need of some restraint."

In reading over the true story behind the movie "The Exorcist" I find the Catholic priest stating this to the demonic forces...

Priests: In the name of the one God in three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I order you to depart and worship the Holiest Virgin. In the name of the Holiest Virgin and in the name of Jesus… I order you to leave! In the name of the one God in three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I order you to worship the Holiest Virgin.

The Voice: No.

Priests: You didn’t want to submit to the Heavens, but you had to. To the One God in three Persons, the Holiest Virgin, the Holy Angels, and to Michael the Archangel. Withdraw… In the name of the one God in three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Notice that the priest brought Michael the Archangel into the situation. Michael's third are greater in power than Lucifers third.

There was a powerful and drawn out sigh and then silence afterwards. As this process endured, at the end was finally Lucifer, and he was the last one left. When he was asked why he was there, his response was “Because I wanted to reign. To be the only creature on Earth. I didn’t want to serve anyone.” At the end, he stammered and stuttered through the “Hail Mary” like those before him, and he too left Anneliese. - from The Entire Case History of Anneliese Michel – The REAL “Emily Rose”. [Warning: Shocking Content]

In the story of the Exorcist we also find Lucifer's reason for the rebellion, in his own words, "I did not want to serve anymore."