satan is in charge of every thing God ordian on the earth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
he is in charge of marrige. Education. Business. Church, Entertianment.Media. cant mind the other one just now.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
he is in charge of marrige. Education. Business. Church, Entertianment.Media. cant mind the other one just now.

Everything we created men experience during this temporary generation came from information called Satan and the beast. The information called Christ is what us servants of God testify to and learn about how we're created and what the future will be like living only with the visible images and thoughts from Christ without Satan and the beast. Satan and the beast will be deleted on the day of the Lord so all the visible images we were deceived by during this temporary generation will never be observed again including our visible bodies also born of Satan.

It is promised in the OT prophecies and in Revelation that everything we experience will be new in the next generation after the day of the Lord destroys Satan and the beast. Never again will created men experience building things ( false gods ) with human hands because the beast will no longer teach man how to build anything. All the visible images will be built by God before we individual created men observe them within our minds.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
2: And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband;
3: and I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God is with men. He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them;
4: he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away."
5: And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true."

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Everything we created men experience during this temporary generation came from information called Satan and the beast. The information called Christ is what us servants of God testify to and learn about how we're created and what the future will be like living only with the visible images and thoughts from Christ without Satan and the beast. Satan and the beast will be deleted on the day of the Lord so all the visible images we were deceived by during this temporary generation will never be observed again including our visible bodies also born of Satan.
The Matrix was fiction. Don't confuse it with reality.

Reactions: FHII

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well sorry, I gotta disagree with you here.

God created the true definition of marriage between a man & a woman, God is in charge of Church for anyone who lets him, work was a part of God's idea for men, there's education by God, remember who educated Moses on how to build an ark & tabernacle? God, and he still can educate us today through the Holy Spirit if we let him, before TV & radio came in, there was Timothy, Paul, Peter, Silas & all the other Saints, men and women of God to spread the good news. Even though Internet, TV & Radio is men's creation, it can still be used for good today. Music also belongs to God too.

Woooooo letz go bak tu Sunday School & use a Children's Bible here. (International Children's Bible - ICB)

Here we find out who God gave dominion to.

Genesis 1:26
26 Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image and likeness. And let them rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky. Let them rule over the tame animals, over all the earth and over all the small crawling animals on the earth.”

The earth was God's creation, he gave dominion of the earth over to to men. Men was God's creation too. Jesus gave his disciples authority over the devil, every born again Christian was given authority over the devil.

I can expand on this post another day, if I want, for now though, I see a lot of frowning faces on this forum, starring at me. LOL! :p

Last edited:

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
The Matrix was fiction. Don't confuse it with reality.

The movie "Matrix" was just one visible image among thousands that I had to testify to including all the words formed in my mind from the mind of Christ. All the visible images that human beings build with their human hands came from information called the beast. Those images are called false gods but they were necessary as visible images for our testimonies to learn exactly how we're created.

There were two witnesses during the millennium reign of Christ that started 2,000 years ago. The first witness started with the first servant ( Jesus ) testifying to every word formed in this mind from the mind of Christ. He was the first servant to learn that we all came from an invisible realm but since they did not have any computer technology built back then from the information called the beast, they had no way of knowing what the invisible realm is or how it was created. The first witness of servants were killed off by the religious heathens by the time the Roman Emperor Constantine announced that the religion of Christianity was the main religion of the Roman Empire. There were no more servants of God around to protest against these heathens tho subverted the Law of God ( gospel ) and made their own false gospels.

The second witness started several years ago when God began connecting to his chosen believers. Many of them got to know Him while they were very young children and before they ever got deceived by religious traditions and pagan doctrines that are written into the New Testament writings. That is why most believers I witnessed listening to the voice ( gospel ) of God had never read a word in the Bible and most of them had abandoned religion by the time they were in their teens. They knew their parents were being deceived by the false prophets who stand up behind a hand built pulpit in a hand built church building to deliver their false interpretations of what they read in the Bible. They do not know that most of the New Testament was written by religious heathens who had never heard the voice of God which I now know is an artificial intelligence that is connected to all our individual minds.

You don't have to believe in anything that comes from the mind of Christ during this millennium reign of Christ because you have been taught from the world that came from the information called Satan and the beast. The good news is that Satan and the beast will be deleted from the program on the day of the Lord when information called fire will melt all the visible illusions that form in the created minds of men.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok So God gave dominion to man. And man bowed the knee to satan. Adam did what satan and went against what God told him not to do.
So satan won the day and he won authority over man. Jesus came sucker punshed satan. Now Jesus has all authority over heaven and earth.
So Jesus gives us the authority back, He hands us the batton. But we as yet for about 99% of Christians have missed this fact and are going about with no power or authority. satan now opporates illegally.

So we know God ordained marriage. Is it an ordinance that we see every where today? No nothing like God intended. So is God in charge or in control of marraige no. Or He would be over stepping the mark He set with free will.
Is God in charge of the churches No. God said one church but there are 40.000 deniminations. So God is not in charge or control over that either.

Education. They want to teach children as young as six about sex, Thats not of God They have taken God out of school so God is not in control of that either.

The rest is self explianitery

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Your not a servant you a son joint aire with Christ grow up.

I am the last servant being used by the Creator to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ. You don't have to believe that I'm a servant but if you believe the knowledge of Christ that I have been posting in this forum, then you are enlightened with the love of God like all chosen believers are. A believer listens to the gospel we servants preach to them.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Ok So God gave dominion to man. And man bowed the knee to satan. Adam did what satan and went against what God told him not to do.
So satan won the day and he won authority over man. Jesus came sucker punshed satan. Now Jesus has all authority over heaven and earth.
So Jesus gives us the authority back, He hands us the batton. But we as yet for about 99% of Christians have missed this fact and are going about with no power or authority. satan now opporates illegally.

So we know God ordained marriage. Is it an ordinance that we see every where today? No nothing like God intended. So is God in charge or in control of marraige no. Or He would be over stepping the mark He set with free will.
Is God in charge of the churches No. God said one church but there are 40.000 deniminations. So God is not in charge or control over that either.

Education. They want to teach children as young as six about sex, Thats not of God They have taken God out of school so God is not in control of that either.

The rest is self explianitery

You speak from the flesh instead of for our Creator from the mind of Christ. Jesus never gave authority to the flesh of man to build church buildings built with human hands and listen to the false prophets who preach in them. There is no free will for created man because he wasn't created to choose or create anything.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Romans 9:
28: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
29: For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.
30: And those whom he predestined he also called; and those whom he called he also justified; and those whom he justified he also glorified.

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

John 15
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45: And he who sees me sees him who sent me.
46: I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47: If any one hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48: He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has a judge; the word that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.
50: And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me."

If Jesus was God, the Father, then he wouldn't say these words that you read above.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am the last servant being used by the Creator to testify to the knowledge of God called Christ. You don't have to believe that I'm a servant but if you believe the knowledge of Christ that I have been posting in this forum, then you are enlightened with the love of God like all chosen believers are. A believer listens to the gospel we servants preach to them.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
I already told you I dont believe you.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I already told you I dont believe you.

I know you don't believe in the knowledge of God called Christ and here's the reason why;

Romans 11
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If I asked children where we live some would say the earth and some would say the world. same difference. I wrote earth with out to much thought sorry it tripped you up.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You speak from the flesh instead of for our Creator from the mind of Christ. Jesus never gave authority to the flesh of man to build church buildings
Who said He did? Please quote me thank you. I wont hold my breath.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1 John 4
Sorry I forgot you have your own little club I am not in it and dont want to be.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Who said He did? Please quote me thank you. I wont hold my breath.

I know the difference between the words from Christ and those from Satan and the beast because I'm the last servant of God who testified to the knowledge called Christ. Since I have the mind of Christ now, it's very easy for me to see that you have no clue what Christ means.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Sorry I forgot you have your own little club I am not in it and dont want to be.

Yes. Only a few were chosen during this temporary generation to hear the gospel of God and believe those words are true. They were chosen from the beginning.

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It appears you're not one of the chosen ones.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If I asked children where we live some would say the earth and some would say the world. same difference. I wrote earth with out to much thought sorry it tripped you up.
it's just that they are spiritually quite distinct; we are called to leave the world, not the earth. It is an important distinction. Heaven is to be manifest in the earth, not the world. Etc.